Arc's Multiverse

By LeonardoTheHedgehog

You may ask yourselves: Who is Jaune Arc? Is he the boy behind a shield and sword? Is he the weakling that wi... More

Introduction
At the Verdun Gates
Metallica and Lemmy
Omega Jaune vs Infinity Salem
The Two Faces of Cinder Fall
Hey Jaune!
Prophet vs Maiden
Street Fighter II the Animation
Kung Fu Hustle
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Liberty Day
Samurai Jaune vs The Ninja
Fated Arc
Death Battle! Guts vs Nightmare
Bosses of the WAAAGH!: Wazdakka
Bosses of the WAAAGH!: Nazdreg
Bosses of the WAAAGH!: Gunrunna
Bosses of the WAAAGH!: Ghazghkull
Prophet of Armageddon vs Queen of the Grimm
Kaguya-sama Arc!
Jaune's Familiar of Zero
Jaune Arc, the Emperor of Man
Jaune and the Fallen Order
Jaune and the Four Robbers
Death Battle! Link vs Cloud
Overlord: Ainz vs Clementine
Jaune's Injustice
Jaune and the Ending Gungrave
Kamen Rider Ryuki
Jaune the Guardsman
Black Panther
Highschool DxD: Issei vs Vali (with extra)
Assassin's Creed 2: The Pazzi Conspiracy
Great War
Jaune the Ghost of Tsushima
MHA: Roaring Muscles
Jaune Enters the Dragon
Jaune-117: Blue Team
Devil May Cry
Death Battle! Dante vs Bayonetta
God of War: Baldur's Last Moments
Ghost Rider vs Blackout
Assassins of Kings
Jaune and the Way of the Dragon
Jaune the Punisher
Jaune vs the New Order
Jaune's Mass Effect
Gintama: Arc and Ren vs Branwen
FINALE: JAUNE VS B.O.D

Teen Titans: Rescuing Starfire

9.7K 75 85
By LeonardoTheHedgehog

A/N: Hey, you wanna know what happens when your reward for saving someone else is a FREAKING kiss to the mouth? Find out.

"You wish to happens when you stand with superheroes?"

Ruby and Nora gleamed.

The bad guys just rolled their eyes.

FIVE YEARS LATER.

A team of teenagers in costumes were driving by the highway in a Warthog-esque vehicle. From the back seats was a young woman dressed in a themed costume like a bee, center is a green skinned boy clad in black and purple hue with freckles fiddling with a cellphone, and a yellow and red hued boy. In front is a young Robin Hood lookalike but colored red and has a black eye mask and in the driver's seat was a blonde boy in a red uniform with an "R" logo, black pants, green mask that covers his eyes and a yellow coat.

"Man, what's Jauney digging up for? A kindergarden convention?" Coco joked, only to get a death stare from Velvet "Chill, bun-bun, I'm just kidding!"

"Can't recognize the hooded kid, but who's the greenie in the back?"

"I think that's me, Miss Xiao Long." Oscar stated out of the blue.

"Oh Oscar, could you just call me Yang instead? I'm not even an adult. And why's that lady taking up MY colors?"

"Not everything yellow is about you, Yang."

"Speed it up, will ya? You're driving like my granny."

Coco and Velvet gleamed in familiarity of their blind teammate.

"We're moving at the flow of traffic." The audience knew that voice all too well.

"When I do I get to drive?" 

Pyrrha and Nora looked at their silent teammate and brother, who looked confused.

"My car. So never."

As Oscar yapped on signing up for Twitter, Reese states if it's pizza is all he boy thinks about, but Fox defends Oscar.

Their little drive eventually came to an end when a purple portal pops out.

"Flash, go find out."

"On it." Fox jumped out of the car and raced in speeds faster than Robin's car.

Ruby cheered for Fox's speed.

They eventually raced up front and stopped at the middle of the highway to take a more closer look on the commotion.

A red haired young woman clad in purple women's sports clothing with combat skirt was flying in the scene, being chased by aliens with flight. She eventually looked at Robin, who looked back in surprise.

Jaune's potential harem grumbled in jealousy. It didn't take a genius to find out who that was.

Pyrrha made a Cheshire grin at recognizing her other looking at Jaune.

"Wait. What's with P-Money's eyes?"

Eternity explained "In this universe, she's not human. She's a heiress of a Tamerenean kingdom. In short, she's a princess."

Weiss gaped and looked at a stunned Pyrrha.

Cinder became more jealous than usual.

"Big week for us. First we stopped the Fearsome Five." Ren suggested.

"They were so pissed. 'You'll pay for interfering with us!' blah, blah, blah."

"And now we get to stop an alien brawl."

Glynda disapproved of the young men boasting of their victories.

"Don't look down on them that harshly Glynda. They have a long way to go before they became adults."

Glynda sighed and said "Yes, sir."

Pyrrha moved around and dodged a wild swing of a polearm from an alien, only to get caught in another which throws her to the ground at full velocity.

"Whose side do we join?" Ren asked.

"Really?" Reese asked.

"Looks can be deceiving."

"That is not the case when a fellow Huntsman is overwhelmed, Mr. Lie." Glynda said authoritively. 

"I understand, Professor Goodwitch."

The aliens then surrounded Pyrrha and knocked her down with a backside of a staff, much to Jaune's horror. As they were about to drag her away, Jaune gave out the order...

"Titans, go!"

"Yay! Jaune-Jaune's gonna save Pyrrha!" Nora cheered.

"Wait, Titans?" Roman asked.

"Yes, as in Teen Titans. Formed by Jaune, Pyrrha, Oscar, Blake and Yatsuhashi, the original members. Jaune and Oscar are the founding members. This is before they met Pyrrha."

"But what about me and Yatsuhashi?" Blake asked.

"I do not know."

"Kind of a lame title for heroes." Mercury commented.

The villains nodded in agreement.

And so, they intervened, in which Kid Flash jumps over a demon, knocking away two aliens, Bumblebee had her fair share by zapping one and Oscar transformed into a rhino, ramming through two aliens, in which Speedy grapples on a building, pulls out his bow and fires an explosive arrow at an alien's shield, knocking him away.

Cinder looked with interest and slowly claps. "Bravo, boy. I admit."

Winter assessed "So in other words, the abilities of Miss Reese is energy manipulation, Mister Pine is transformation, and Ren's ability is expert archery. What of Mr. Arc's?"

"You'll see soon enough."

The surprised aliens barely fought back, being eliminated by a force whose like they've never seen before. Even another alien got knocked away by Kid Flash, two demons were swatted away by Beast Boy in gorilla form.

These aliens had tried firing on a covering Ren, who pulled out of cover and fired an arrow that released a barrage of arrows, that engulfs smoke, blocking their view, allowing Jaune to go in and strike quickly, before they could react, then jumps in for a double aerial kick at both aliens grabbing Pyrrha.

Pyrrha blushed immensely at seeing her love rescue her "It's just like my knight in shining armor... oh Jaune..."

This intensified the jealousy of the women. Hell, even Cinder found more motive in why she should kill Pyrrha.

Ozpin stated "So Mr. Arc here is an expert to hand to hand. Excellent, I wonder who trained him."

Pyrrha barely gained her bearings and started to speak in a language that Jaune didn't understand.

Everyone was confused, even Pyrrha.

"What the heck are you talkin' about, P-Money?" Yang asked.

"I-I-I don't know..." Pyrrha blushed in embarassment.

"Remember what Eternity says, children. Being an alien means that she talks in a language that not even the Titans can understand." Ironwood advised.

Even poor Salem could not comprehend the alien language that Pyrrha was saying.

"Uhh, I think she's trying to say something." Oscar said.

Jaune then looked at the portal and activated his comms...

"Speedy. You got something loud to close that thing."

"Got ya covered boss."

Speedy pulled out an arrow with a modifed arrowhead, then he fired it at the portal, causing a vaccuum effect in which the Titans struggled to fight off, while it sucked away the remaining aliens. Bumblebee was struggling to fight off the vaccum sucking her up, only to be saved by Kid Flash. Oscar even made his fair struggle by transforming into the most heaviest animals he could think of, which was mostly, an elephant. Jaune held on to Starfire in one hand, while sticking onto ground on the other. That is till an alien pulled that grip from Pyrrha, releasing her from Jaune's delicate grip. He maintained his composure and threw himself to the vaccum where he knocked off the alien gripping Pyrrha with a wing-ding and grabbed on to her arm once again.

This intensified the jealousy of the other women falling for the young knight.

But Pyrrha was having a field day being noticed by her love.

"I swear, I will..." Cinder slowly cursing.

But the portal closes in time, slamming Jaune and Pyrrha to the ground roughly but safely. That is till Pyrrha held a ground over Jaune.

A/N: LOL! WTF?! Sorry guys, I just laughed like a maniac on seeing this ship come to in the animated movie. My secret is that I actually ship these guys, since I was a kid. Anyone here that ships Robstar, leave a comment.

Pyrrha again talked in the same incomprehensible language before, though while Jaune did not understand it, it meant that she was grateful for saving her, in her opinion.

Now that angered the other women in love with Jaune.

Pyrrha was just WAY too busy in her thoughts to bother with the angry women glaring at her in jealousy.

To prove she was thankful to Jaune for saving her, she gently pressed her lips against his.

Now the women were on exploding point. They were about to jump on Pyrrha, with Cinder taking the lead, but Eternity restrained them all telekinetically back to their seats until they chilled out. Before that, Cinder jumped on Pyrrha, but before she could get close, she got a whack to the face by a defensive Nora, sending her back to her seat.

The resident Spartan so far was in wonderland on seeing her other kiss the man she loved. So she still didn't take heed on the women that was about to take her head off.

The other Titans regrouped and repulsed a bit in surprise in seeing their leader getting a kiss from the strange alien.

"Whoa. I did not see that coming."

Oscar took a photo of the two kissing with his phone.

Pyrrha pulled out and spoke in their language.

"Thank you, I am Pyrrha, of Tamran. Our kind can learn your language from active kissing."

"Before you ask, that is true. Her kind has to kiss someone in the lips in order to learn their language fully." Eternity explained.

Salem felt her brain in scrambles at that bit of information.

Jaune just smiled in return.

"Useful."

Pyrrha stood up. Jaune followed suit and asked.

"Are you alright?"

She replied...

"My sister and commander, staged a coup and took the throne. I had to flee. Until I could figure it out."

But Jaune warmed up to Pyrrha, who then smiled and replied.

"Yes, please. I would ask for sanctuary for two or three days. A week, at the latest."

"Let me introduce you to my friends."

The Titans assembled themselves in front of Jaune and Pyrrha.

"And that's how it ends, by the way."

Pyrrha was still in her little fantasy land, not bothering with her outside senses, so Ren and Nora had to stay with her until she regains her senses.

Cinder, Raven and Neo stared at her with jealousy still apparent in their eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 426 34
jaune arc a loveable goofball it beacon a friend of crdl best friend of ruby and remaining rwby. except one. and pyrrha's ultimate crush. one day jau...
30K 642 55
Jaune Arc was the former leader of Team JNPR, and former student/huntsmen at beacon academy and now a space commander of the Infinity Guard and an ad...
9.2K 208 9
Jaune Arc was never the strongest, but he had the will and determination to pursue his goal no matter what he faced. Though that all changed when aft...
5.8K 101 10
Jaune Arc was neglected and belittled by his whole family except his beloved sister Saphron all because he wanted to be a hero like she was but he di...