π˜Ώπ™§π™–π™œπ™€π™£'𝙨 π˜½π™§π™žπ™™π™š ||...

By XPect-Lavi

"I never thought you could change me into a better version of myself." Yu Zhong said, with a smile to his fac... More

Prologue
1: First Meet
2: Getting the Reverse Scale
3: Best Friends
4: Unexpected
6.1: The Truth
6.2: The Truth
7: Suffering.
8: awaken.
9: Debut
10: Training Hard.
11: Showtime
12: Coming Home
13: Nightmares
14: Apology
15: Deep meaning of Love
16: Captured
17.1: The Encounter
5k reads Special! Q&A!
17.2: The Encounter
18: Little Witch
19: One Last Stand
20: A New Beginning (FINAL)

5: Master & Servant's first training

976 25 95
By XPect-Lavi

Luo Yi's PoV

It's already 20 minutes since Master left me here at the Hidden Land of Dragon alone. Jeez, does he have hard time dealing with those oriental Warriors?

When I turned around I was startled & surprised at the same time. He was just standing behind me like a freaking statue!

"Luo Yi.... It's been a long time..... Hasn't it?" Zhong Sarcastically said while crossing his arms like a boss.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Master always keep doing his Villain intro everytime we met face-to-face.

"Yeah...... It's been a while indeed....." I sarcastically replied while rolling my eyes & crossed my arms.

"Hm. Looks like someone is getting annoyed now...." He devilishly smirked. Oh if you weren't my master, I could have punched your face already.

"Shut up. Who wouldn't if it wasn't for your annoyance?" I replied while slowly rising my voice up. Okay, I'm slowly to lose patience now. My Master is slowly getting into my nerves.

He burst out laughing. Great. I couldn't feel but to get irritated to him. When I was about to punch his face, he dodged & grabbed my hand.

"Now, Now, Don't be naughty My Servant~" He seductively said as he gave a peck on my right hand.

HOLE SHET LUO! DID HE JUST KISSED MY HAND?!

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER LUO! HE'S YOUR MASTER! YOU CAN'T FALL INLOVE WITH HIM!

"Hm. That's for getting irritated for my Sarcasm." He then lets go of my hand.

I couldn't resist but to blush at his actions. From a ruthless, arrogant and reckless person, he slowly changed into.....

A friendly one......

"Well, Enough for that. I feel victorious
Today as I finally beat the 3 oriental Fighters." Zhong said as he raises both of his hands like he's showing off to a crowd.

"Three? What about the other one?" I questioned him. He gave me with a serious look & forced a smile to his handsom- I mean, his face.

Why Luo...... Are you slowly falling for your master? Inner Luo thought.

"No. I don't want to hurt her. She's my friend I must protect her at all cost." Master explained sincerely. Awwe~ he does care that Agile Tiger.... Well, atleast I know that he's slowly Changing his attitude.

I ooh-ed on his explanation. He does show love & care for one friend he has. I smiled at that thought. I'm admiring his side now. I like him.

"So.... Wanna go to the Thailang? Just to celebrate our Victory there?" Zhong suggested. I nodded happily at his suggestion. I created a portal underneath us & we teleported straight to Thailang.

~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•

3rd Person's PoV

"N-No... Honey- AWWW!"

Zilong Screamed as Freya cured his wounded left arm using an alcohol spray, as the pain gets worse, he doesn't have a choice but to face the pain of the alcohol spray. He got a lots of scrapes on his right arm, his face is redder & got some wounds on his knees.

"Don't be such a child Zi. I'm curing you." Freya warned him, as he keep silent.

While Ling, He has a broken Right leg & he must undergo surgery as soon as possible to the empire but Ling refuses it because he knew that he can fix it by himself. (Tigas ulo mo noh)

"How you feeling Cyan Finch?" Aurora asked him in the meantime.

"I-Im..... G-Good...... Argh." Ling grunted as he felt his right leg muscles getting tight, which leads to leg cramp, but it will be worse because he's injured.

"Here, let help you with it." Aurora assisted him to sit down, as she gave him crutches & Ling accepted the offer as he puts his crutch underneath his armpits.

Ling looked at her and smiled as he mouthed 'thanks' before he stood up slowly.

Ling used all his strength to stood up but he can't do it. The injury in his right leg keep bugging him.

Aurora assisted him again to stood up & guided him going towards his wheelchair.

Baxia, his 'nuts' keep bugging him much as Franco gave him a small Ice bag & placed it on top of his 'nuts'.

"There You go Mister. The pain will go away soon." Franco said. Baxia Nodded as he slowly felt the cool inside the Ice bag.

"Thanks." That's what all Baxia say. He then leaned a wood wall behind him & he stare at the ceiling for a moment.

10 minutes later, Wanwan came inside to the living room and she looked to the ground, as she felt guilty for not helping them to beat Yu Zhong.

"I'm sorry." Wanwan looked down on shame, as a small tear escaped from her eye.

"Sorry is not enough. You should be ashamed from what you did by not helping us." Zilong said harshly as Wanwan's cheeks are now getting watery.

Freya noticed her situation right now as she slapped Zilong's wounded arm, and Zilong Screamed again & pleaded her to stop bullying him.

"Now Now Zi, it's not the time for you yet to bully a kid."

"B-But I was just- ARGHHH! STOP IT PLEASE!" Zilong Screamed as Freya grips his wounded arm.

"Say one more word or I won't heal you." Freya gave him a death smile as Zilong flinched & pouted childishly.

"C'mon Honey- don't do that~ or maybe I'll make you cum in ny bed~" Zilong replied seductively, as Freya's face getting redder out of embarrassment.

"S-stop that Z-Zi..... You're making me feel embarrassed-"

"Oh, and you want some pleasures~?"

"Stooop itttt- you're making me embarrased now Zi-"

"Ohoho~ I see where this is going~"

"Shut up you ***hole" Freya nudged him and crossed her arms.

Zilong laughed as he pinched her face Using his right hand.

"You're so cute when you pout~"

"Shut up..... I could have beaten ypu up already if you are not in that situation...."

Wanwan immediately gazed to the other side, as she doesn't want to feel being a 3rd wheeler again. Ling gave her a cheering smile and so does Baxia.

"It's okay Wanny, You are still young tho." Ling said, as she patted her forhead & left along with Aurora Guiding him because he's using wheelchair.

"I know you still like Yu Zhong wanwan. He won't attack you because he doesn't want a young lady like you to get hurt." Baxia Explained as he gave her a warm smile, Wanwan's heart melted after Baxia said those words.

Zhong doesn't want to hurt me....... He's like my big brother. Wanwan thought.

"Maybe. Thanks for supporting me Uncle Bax. Even if it's against Yu Zhong."

"Yu Zhong, he is my brother-in-arms and I know him a lot. So that's why were supporting you even we already hate him." He added. Wanwan Nodded as she heads towards the kitchen & cooked some food for lunch.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Luo Yi's PoV

"Say Zhong, why you bought these?" I asked on why master bought some ninja weapons. (Sai, Nunchaku & Bo Staff)

"In order to train ourselves using weapons. We both have used our powers to fight. Right?" Well, he does have a point though, but too bad, I ain't good at using those type of weapons.

We are now in the Moniyan Plains, where we will start to train using his newly bought ninja weapons.

Master uses the Bo staff & commanded me to back a bit in order not to get hit by the stick, and there he is, showing his skills professionally.

Well, I must say, I'm impressed. I was so amazed that he can actually do that. But why he didn't tell me?

"Alright. Luo, Use these." Master said as he gave me with a 2 fork-like swords and I gladly accepted it.

This is the First time I've used a weapon and Uh...... I don't know how to use it...

"Try to destroy the dummy there." Master pointed at the dummy from a not far distance.

Well, I do know a little about slashing using daggers. Thanks to my Ex-boyfriend.

I sprinted it across towards its direction and I jumped over it & slashed it from bottom to top.

I landed perfectly as the dummy was ripped off like a brutal kill. (Sorry for the terrible grammar xdd)

My Master clapped & he was amazed of what I did.

"So you do have skills about it huh. How about we'll sparring together?" Zhong tooks out twin swords on his back and stances himself into a fighting stance.

"Be aggressive this time Luo. I won't take it easy." He smirked.

He charged first & jumped mid-air to skyrocket me but I already crossed my swords in front of me, as if I was defending myself.

And our swords clanged as he backflipped back a bit to reposition, and he smirked again, "Nice move." I don't know if that's a mock coming from him, but i didn't care.

As he keeps on engaging the fight first, I didn't even have the chance to move even for once! Gee whiz, why won't you let me give me a chance master?

I sighed & convinced to concentrate the sparring.

~•~•~•~•~•~

3rd Person's PoV

Weeks later, Both Luo Yi & Yu Zhong have undergo training with their ninja weapons. Luo Yi's skills on those quite improved a lot.

Not only she prioritizes it, but because to make her master appreciate all of her practices on those. She don't want to waste that. Or else her master will be disappointed.

Yi already knew that Yu Zhong knows on how to use those weapons because she thinks that He's a bad boy to all the kids in the past, and she also knew that her master also have spent time with the ninjas on the Thailang.

But Deep inside, Yu Zhong actually trained her. Because according to Zhong, she was the best sidekick & he knew it.

Yu Zhong secretly admires Luo Yi but he decided to keep it as a secret. Because maybe one day, he'll see his partner will go to another boy, that will surely break his heart.

But right now, he will spend all his days with her, in order to claim her as hers if he's ready to tell his feelings to her.

But the real question is.....
.
.
.
Does she like me back?

That keeps bothering his mind & he will just shrugged it off and change topic immediately because he doesn't have time to get confused anytime.

Now, below the Moniyan Plains, there they are, sparring at sunset & all we can hear is the clanging (is this the past participle? Correct me if I'm wrong.) Of the swords & grunts.

As Yu Zhong charges his katana in front of her, Luo Yi's eyes are to the sword, which gives her time to block his attack.

He Grunted as he tries to push it with all his might, but unfortunately, it wasn't enough as he was so exhausted. And so does Luo.

"Y-youre.... Improving. Servant." He said as he gritted his teeth before he backs off an inch away from her.

They both dropped their weapons to the ground as they Groaned out of exhaustion and they both sat to the ground.

"That was a tiring day Master. Hope we can continue thia tomorrow."

"We'll continue it tomorrow. And might be our last sparring...."

"Why?"

"..... For some specific reasons....." Yu Zhong sighed and leans a huge rock behind him.

Luo & Zhong faced each other from a distance & they both laughed for no reason at all. (Baliw amp HAHA)

Luo stoods up & sat beside her master. She gave him a cheerful smile & a laugh that always melts his heart.

Minutes after, the sun finally dims & the moon is rising.

Zhong stood up & looks at Luo, "it's getting late already. C'mon, on your feet." Zhong offered her a hand to stood up & she gladly accepted it & used all of her remaining strength to stood up & it worked.

"Thank you Master."

Zhong nodded & they head back to their shelter.

~•~

As they both finally reached home, Luo Yi cooked ramen for dinner. While Zhong, he polished his katanas & Luo's Sai's.

5 minutes after, Someone knock to the door & Zhong opened it because he's close to it.

When he opened the door, it was revealed that the figure has a long coat, he got the similar clothing with the Moniyan Warriors but he has a green mssk.

He searched something from his pocket & gave him a small envelope.

"Hello. This is an invitation from the Moniyan Royals. See you there soon!" The boy walked away after he bid a goodbye to them.

Yu Zhong was curious on what's inside & they we're invited a party from the Moniyan Princess as his lips curved a small smile as he remembers the princess, whom he helped her to save one of her friend.

It said:

Dear Luo Yi & Yu Zhong,

You guys were invited to a welcoming party tonight. Be there before 8pm!
Let's Meet soon my fellow friends!

Respectively Yours,

-Silvanna

Luo Yi came back with a cooked ramen & asked Zhong on what he was reading, he replied:

"We are invited to a welcoming party Tonight. Let's prepare after our supper."

Luo Yi nodded and they started to eat.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ey!

The chap 6 is finally published!

Yes! It took me 1 day & 2 sleepless nights to finish this. (Deym, ang puyat na ako HAHAHA)

Who do you think of Luo Yi's Ex-boyfriend? And why did he teached her something about daggers?

Will Yu Zhong confess his feelings to Luo Yi Before its too late?

Find out in the NEXT chapter!

Stay safe and lovelots!
(。♡‿♡。)

The chap ends here~

-xPECT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 905 13
Perhaps the earth suddenly bursting open and swallowing Cyno whole would be better, rather than for him to go through this absolute humiliation. Bein...
3K 70 17
β€Ή[ This book WILL have sensitive topic such as abuse, sh, etc.!! If you feel uncomfortable reading this kind of things I suggest you stop reading!! A...
1.6K 51 13
Cover art by: πŸ’™Moonlight🌻WinterπŸ’œ @MoonlightDXXIX on Twitter/X! PS: Thank you so much for allowing me to use your artwork for my Cylou Fanfic's Cov...
His Servant By HI!

Historical Fiction

1.4M 64.5K 46
Highest rank #1 in Historical "That's enough." He said. "Let her go!" His voice came sharp as steel and in command. The man let go and I almost fell...