Little Things (A Harry Styles...

By CelestialWinter

BE WARNED. THIS STARTS OUT IN THE CARROT YEARS OK.......You can skip a couple chapters I guess but can also j... More

Little Things
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
update!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Updating news! :)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Little Things Sequel
SEQUEL UP!!!

Chapter 3

13.2K 187 8
By CelestialWinter

As I packed everything such as my swimsuits, my shorts, my maxi skirts, my sundresses, and everything else I needed.

Than “TADAA!” I was finally done. As I went to check on Eleanor, she was still deciding on which shoes she should bring I just giggled while I past her room.

I went to change into a plain white V-neck crop top, soft white short, and my white converses. I ran right back to my bathroom to conceal my eyes and apply mascara, than I left my hair is a messy pony tail. I mean why would I get so dressed up to go on a long flight uncomfy? Including that I stayed up all night studying, I really do need rest!

Once I was done getting ready I set my suit case and carry on by the door. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water sat on the counter and just thought to myself…….does Harry feel the same way I feel about him still?? Will he keep his promise that he would ask me the same question again? I don’t know. All I know is that I like him....alot and that I hope he does ask me again, but at the same time I still have trust issues after what happened with me and Bryan I tried to stay strong after what he did to me.

"OK! I'm finally done now let’s go before we miss our flight!" Eleanor said. "Ok, but where are the guys?”
"Oh they are going to meet us at the airport" as she struggled to move her massive suitcase to the door way. 
“Do you need any help Ele? It looks like you packed for a whole entire year you know where only staying for 2 weeks right?”
“Of course I know! It’s just that I bought a lot of clothes for this trip and I'm not planning to waste them!” she said
I sighed “well how much clothes did you buy? I'm guessing you bought the whole store?” I teased her.
She gave me a death glare as I laughed to my own joke. 
I giggled as she made noises when she was challenging herself to move her overstocked suitcase into the car.

~~~~~~~

enjoy c: -Lidiaxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 500 28
"we arent friends" harry says "that is all we are best friends" louis yells out "friends dont do what we do" harry screams out can they get past the...
25K 391 27
How can you lose someone who means literally everything to you, especially when you find out things you wish you knew before anything deepened betwee...
715 81 25
Niall had always been a dreamer, and when he found out about the X-Factor audition, he knew it was his chance to make it big. However, there was one...
26.1K 554 21
Louis Tomlinson's stepsister is going to stay with him for a couple months while him and the rest of One Direction go on tour of America. Louis is be...