Storybrooke Is Frozen [OUAT |...

bethanyjanebooks tarafından

After the time travel trip the Swan twins and Killian went on, they were not aware of an urn that they accide... Daha Fazla

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
Next Book

- 19 -

2.2K 53 9
bethanyjanebooks tarafından

The next day, Brooke and Killian were making their way to Granny's Diner. Brooke her arm linked with Killian's, her head on his shoulder.

"I'll never be happy with you fighting the bad guys again, I hope you know that," Killian said.

"I know, Killian, but you can't change the fact that is me," Brooke said and looked at him, "But I won't run towards a fight anymore... Though, I never really did."

"That's all I really ask," He said.

Cruella and Ursula walked out of the dinner and Ursula looked at the couple.

"Hook," Ursula said as the two past the couple.

Brooke looked at him, "You know her?" She asked.

"Aye, love. I encountered many a vile creature on my voyages," Killian told her.

Emma and David walked out of the diner and walkedto the couple, "Brooke, I'm glad you're here, we have to do," David said.

"What? Now? We just came to meet you for lunch. I've been dying for Granny's pickels all day," Brooke whined and noticed Emma walking back into the diner.

"It'll have to wait, you're aware we have two new friends in town. They're up to something and if we hurry, we can pick up the trail," David said.

"'Have to wait'? I'm pregnant, I need my pickles," Brooke said.

"You hate pickles..." David said.

"Yeah well, apartantly our baby girl doesn't hate them like her mommy," Brooke said.

Emma walked out and handed Brooke a takeaway box of pickels, "Here," Emma said.

Brooke took it and looked at Killian, "I'll see you later," She said and kissed his cheek before walking off with her father and sister.

A while later, David, Emma and Brooke were a few feet away from Gold's shop as they waited for Cruella and Ursula in their car.

"What are we doing?" Brooke asked as she ate her pickles.

"Waiting for Cruella and Ursula," Emma said.

"Okay..." Brooke said, "Dad, I get that you're not a fan of Ursula and Cruella, neither am I, but are we as in Emma and I missing something?" Brooke asked him.

"Your mother and I had some run-ins with them, they weren't pretty," David said.

"And?" Emma pressed.

"And what?" David asked.

"We just feel like you're leaving stuff out," Emma said and Brooke nodded, "Are you?"

"Wait, here they come," David said.

They all turned to see Cruella and Ursula walking out of Gold's hope and they got into Cruella's car and drove off. David drove after than, "Call Belle, I wanna know exactly what happened in that shop," David said.

As David followed Cruella's car, Brooke had called Belle and was currently putting her phone in her bag.

"Belle said she checked the back, she's pretty sure there's a wooden box missing," Brooke told them.

"What was inside it?" David asked.

"She doesn't know," Brooke asked.

"Well, let's find out," David said and turned on the siren, speeding up a little and then Cruella pulled over then David stopped the car behind her.

David got out of the car, walked over to Cruella's car and he knocked on the window. Cruella rolled down the window, "Is there a problem, sheriff chiseled chin?" She asked.

"Step out of the vehicle, please," David said.

"Stay here," Emma said to Brooke and Brooke rolled her eyes but didn't move as Emma got out of the car.

Emma stood near Cruella and Ursula, Emma kept an eye on them as David checked Cruella's car for the wooden box. Brooke rolled down the window as she finished her pickles.

"Anything?" Emma asked David.

"Car's clean," David said and stood up.

"Weird," Brooke said and Emma looked at her, "You think Belle just misplaced that box?" She asked her sister.

"Who knows? But we can't arrest them for speculation," David said.

Emma turned to Cruella and Ursula, "Looks like you guys are off the hook," Emma said and Ursula glared at her slightly, "Sorry."

"It would be nice if at least one of the Charmings lived up to their family name," Ursula commented and walked back to Cruella's car with her.

David walked to his daughters, "Maybe we should go back to the sheriff's station, check out any security footage of Gold's, make sure they didn't take anything," Brooke suggested.

"Why don't you two go ahead? I wanna check on your mother. Mind dropping me off at the loft on the way back?" David asked Emma as he handed her the keys.

Emma took the keys, "Dad, are you sure everything's okay?" Emma asked her.

"Emma, of course, let's go," David said.

Emme drove them to the loft and dropped David off before heading to the sheriff's station.

"Did our parents seem a little bit off to you?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, they aren't really good at hiding things that are bothering them," Brooke said.

Killian walked in and Emma smiled, "I'll leave you two alone," Emma said and walked into her office and shut the door.

Killian walked to Brooke's desk and put a paper bag on her desk, "Grilled cheese with bacon just the way you like it and extra pickles," Killian said.

Brooke smiled and looked at him, "Fries?" She asked.

"No, onion rings," Killian said.

Brooke looked in the bag and smiled up at him, "Mmm, good, I was just testing you," Brooke said.

Killian kissed her and looked at her, "Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just needing to found someone who stole something from Gold's shop," Brooke said.

"Hmm do you have any idea who it could be?"Killian asked.

"Ursula and Cruella," Brooke said.

"Hmm..." Killian said.

"By the way, I never got the chance to ask you how exactly you knew Ursula," Brooke said.

"I already told you, love. Shes just one of the many sea monsters who crossed my path in my pirating days," Killian said.

"What exactly does that mean?" Brooke asked him.

"Honestly, I don't recall," Killian said.

Brooke forced a smile and nodded, "Of course..." She said.

"Lyn, that's all there is to know," Killian said.

"You're holding something back," Brooke said.

"I don't know what else to say," Killian said.

"Neither do it," Brooke said.

Emma opened the door, "Brooke, I got the footage..." She said looking between Brook and Killian.

"Well, I should get back to it," Brooke said and picked up the paper bag then walked to Emma's office.

"Enjoy your witch hunt," Killian said and walked out.

"What was that about?" Emma asked.

"He wasn't telling me something," She said and pulled a chair round to sit, looking at the screen, "Let's get on with this."

Later that day, Emma and Brooke went for a walk as Brooke was getting a cramp. They needed to talk to David as well about what they found on the security footage.

Brooke and Emma walked to David and Mary Margaret who were loading up David's trunk with stood.

"Hey, where you guys heading?" Brooke asked.

"Brooke... Emma, what ar you two doing here?" Mary Margaret asked.

"We found something on those women, look," Emma said as she showed their parents the security footage.

"Looks like Belle was right, we think that's the box that's missing," Brooke said.

"It's enough to drag them into the station," Emma said.

"Well, let's not jump the gun, we don't even know what that is," David said.

Wait, what? Two hours ago, you guys were so amped up about these divas, you didn't even let me get my lunch and now you're... What are you two doing?" Brooke asked.

"Going for a hike, we got Ashley to babysit Neal," Mary Margaret said.

"So, now the crisis doesn't matter, what the hell is going on today?" Emma asked.

"Girls, your mother and I realised that we need to take a step back from our crusade. The truth is, we've been going about this all wrong," David said.

"When we knew those women back in the Enchanted Forest, they were villains and ever since they set foot in this town, that is exactly how we've treated them," Mary Margaret said.

"Yeah, we chose to see the worst in them, butgirls, if they're gonna have a shot at redeeming themselves, we have to choose to see the best," David said.

"You guys seriously going for a hike?" Brooke asked.

"I know it might be hard to believe that we've backed off Ursula and Cruella, but Mary Margaret and I think it's the right thing to do," David said.

"Well... If you need us, we will... Be at the station," Emma said and the twins walked back to the station, "Feeling better after the walk?"

"Yeah, thanks," Brooke said, "Something still doesn't feel right with our parents."

"I know," Emma said.

Regina got a call to go to Regina's office as the two twins were needed to help with Pinocchio.

Brooke and Emma made their way to Regina's office, "Where the hell have you two been?" Regina said.

"We were on a witch watch. We were on the way to the station when I got your call. How's it going here?" Emma asked.

"It's not, he can't remember anything, but since you two and August spent so much time together, I thought seeing you two would... Jog his memory," Regina said.

"Yeah, I guess I could give it a shot," Emma said and the two walked over to Pinocchio and sat beside him, "Hey, you remember us, right?" Emma asked.

"You're Emma, the sheriff and you're Brooke, the deputy," Pinocchio said.

"But, you know that back when you were... Older... We were friends. You were a really smart grown-up, so smart you knew how to take that entire thing apart and add a story to it," Brooke said pointing to the storybook, "And then you put it all back together. Do you remember doing thator anything else about the book?" Brooke asked.

"I know everybody wants me to remember, but... I just don't," Pinocchio said.

Regina began to loose her patience, "You went to Phuket, you rode a motorcycle. You wore leather and didn't shave!" Regina said.

"Regina," Brooke said.

"No, he's not trying hard enough! All you need to do is concentrate and think! Or is that head of yours still made out of wood?!" Regina questioned.

"Wow, stop!" Marco said.

"Mom," Henry said.

"I won't have you speak that way to my boy," Marco said.

"Maybe what your boy needs is some motivation," Regina said angrily.

"Okay, Regina, that's enough!" Brooke said.

"Let's go down to the vending machine and get a snack," Emma stood up and helped Brooke up, "Henry, come on," Emma said and she, Brooke, Pinocchio and Henry left the office.

Later that night, Brooke was alone in the sheriff station.

Killian walked in, "Well, Lyn, why did you summon me?" He asked her.

Brooke swirled her chair to face him, "Because I know there's something about your past with Ursula that you're not telling me and that's okay. What's not okay is you lying to me about it," Brooke said, "Killian, we're going to have a baby if I can't trust the father of my child to be honest about knowing something, how can I trust him to be there for the child?" She questioned.

Killian sighed and leaned against her desk, "Aye, love, you're right. I haven't been entirely forthright with you. Truth is, I remember my history with Ursula, it was ugly," Killian said.

"Did you break her heart?" Brooke asked.

"Worse," Killian said.

"Look... Whatever you did, you're not that person anymore. It's not gonna change anything between us," Brooke said.

"That's quite a lot of faith you're putting on me, Lyn," Killian said, "But, trust me... I'll be there for our child."

"I know and there's a reason for it," Brooke said and took his hand leading him to the couch and they sat down together.

"What's that?" Killian said.

"My parents, I had this moment today where I doubted them. They said they were going for a hike and I actually thought they were lying to me," Brooke said.

"Were they?" He asked her.

"No, of course not. My parents would never lie to me, but the fact that I could think that they would, it reminded me that I have this tendency to... Expect the worst of people. In my childhood... People were always letting me down, and I..." Brooke said.

"Hey," Killian moved closer to her and placed a hand on her lap, "I don't intend to let you down, ever."

"I know and I know whatever happened with that sea witch. You can tell me in your own time, because no matter what, I gonna do what my parents always do. I see the best in you, no matter what you say or do," Brooke said and placed her hand on his cheek.

"And I with you... This mean I'm not in the dog house?" Killian asked.

"You never were... I overreacted... I'm sorry... I hid our past from my family, so I cannot really be mad at you for wanted to keep something to yourself," Brooke said, "Forgive me?"

"Nothing to forgive, you're pregnant you are entitled to get a bit emotional," Killian said.

"Movie night?" Brooke asked.

"Perfect, but first..." Killian said seductively as he leaned in.

Brooke smiled and leaned in, as they were about to kiss. Brooke saw movement in the corner of her eye of Mary Margaret, Emma and David about to walk away.

"Uh, sorry, we just... Didn't want to interrupt," Mary Margaret said.

"So, you awkwardly stood there to watch?" Brooke asked and stood up, "Next time, interrupt."

"I'm afraid your mother and I have some bad some news... It turns out Cruella and Ursula were up to something," David said.

"They resurrected Maleficent," Mary Margaret said.

"The dragon that we slayed under the clock tower?" Emma asked walking to Brooke.

"Dragon? I thought she was some sort of mummified beast," Killian said as he placed his hand on Brooke's back.

"Well, whatever she was, she's back to her old self now," David said.

"And as long as she's in town, no one is safe," Mary Margaret said.

"I don't get it, why are these witches waging war against us?" Emma asked.

"Because they're villains and we're heroes," Mary Margaret said.

"Okay, okay..." Brooke nodded and picked up her jacket, sliding it on, "We can do this... Well you guys can."

"What?" David looked at Brooke then her stomach, "Oh, right yes... Of course."

"Goodnight," Brooke smiled, "We'll talk about this more tomorrow okay?" She said and looked at Killian, "Ready?"

"Yeah," He said and the two left the station.

Brooke wrapped her arms around Killian's arm, "Say, love, want to go straight home or the diner?" Killian asked.

"Straight home, I fancy a soak in the bath," She said as they walk.

"Fancy having company?" Killian grinned, "I'll behave."

"You better," Brooke said and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I promise," Killian said and kissed her head as they walked home.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

29.4K 780 41
"ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏɴᴇ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ᴜɴʟᴇᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏʀᴄᴇʀᴇʀ'ꜱ ʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ...
27.6K 746 14
Y/n L/n, or better known as Princess L/n, was Princess Peach's sister, living and ruling alongside her in the Mushroom Kingdom. But one day an evil f...
69K 1.9K 20
❌ [ SET DURING X-MEN: FIRST CLASS ] ❌ Cassandra Avok has known Erik Lensherr since their experimentations with Sebastian Shaw back in 1944. Now they...
115K 3K 45
"ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇ...