Family of Villains ✓

By etherialevergreen

Fourteen years old Su Bei almost died when she had a high fever, got transmigrated into another world and fin... More

Details & Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART I
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART II
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART III
SPECIAL CHAPTER PART IV
Author's Corner

34

6.3K 272 44
By etherialevergreen

Su Bei wasn't surprised to see another email from Lin Group. After all, she hacked into their website and left an emoji package on the homepage. What unexpected was the email this time actually an employment offer, complete with the explanation about position and salary. Compared with the olive branches from other companies, this email was simply too straightforward: frank and generous.

Su Bei's eyes glanced over the string of '0' in the offered salary. For a moment, she seemed to hear her heart being enticed. It was not that she didn't want to accept, but unfortunately, her situation didn't allow.

Su Bei pondered for a moment, and wrote a reply to the Lin Group, rejecting the offer. Not long after it was sent, she received another email: [Lin Group is now in the middle of preparation for a new network security project. At this stage, a leader who can provide technical guidance is very much needed. We invite you to join us with a hundred percent sincerity...]

It was completely different from the official template phrases in other emails. Su Bei could slowly perceive the sincerity and honesty from the words displayed on the screen. A document was also attached to the email. Su Bei downloaded the file, clicked on it, and found that it was a project plan.

She was surprised: Not only because the other party sent such an important document directly to someone they never met, but also by the content of the document.

——The world that Su Bei transmigrated before has been developed seven or eight years further than her current world. Lin Group's 'new network security project' was still in its infancy now, but has become a big focus in that world and was widely used in many aspects of life. Lin Group, she predicted, would be the first one who bites this juicy meat.

Putting her surprise away, Su Bei carefully started to read the documents sent by Lin Group. Some parts were still imperfect and immature. For now, Su Bei still couldn't completely solve all of them. However, she pointed out several significant problems in the project. Writing down the solution based on the knowledge she learned in another world, then added her own understanding and suggestions.

Su Bei re-read the content she just wrote, then sent it to the Lin Group. After that, she shut down the computer. It was impossible for her to be employed, but it wouldn't be a problem to provide some tips. If this security technology really took off in the future, she would be an unknown hero. Su Bei happily thought that before going to bed. However, she had no idea how much tremor did her email caused at the Lin Group's Security Technology Department.

The young Chairman Lin's little assistant and several key members of the technology department were suddenly called to a company meeting at night. The meeting's content was to upgrade the technology and improve the plan according to the suggestions mentioned in Q's email.

The next day, when Su Bei and Su Xiaobao arrived at the school, they immediately noticed something wrong.

Why were so many people staring at them?

If this was because of the 'attraction effect' brought by Su Bei's performance yesterday, it seemed to be too much. And not only to Su Bei, more girls than usual also seemed to whisper about the 'handsome young master Su.'

Even until they reached their classroom, this strange atmosphere still has not been dispersed and even infected Su Bei's deskmate.

"What happened?" During the first self-study period, Su Bei asked Dong Wenqi.

"You do not even know what is happening now?" Dong Wenqi was surprised. "Don't you know that you and Su Xiaobao's background is now the hottest topic all over the school campus and forum?"

Things had started with a candid photo: A man in a suit and leather shoes was standing in front of a car with '77777' plate number. There was also Su Bei, pulling Su Xiaobao and waving her hand as if to say goodbye to the man.

This photo was first shared inside a small group but later circulated wider and wider until finally, someone directly posted it on the school forum.

In the beginning, the topic among the girls was simply: This uncle and young master Su looked similar, was he the twins' father? He was so handsome. Father Su was actually as handsome as young master Su...

Until later, someone suddenly broke the identity of Father Su: [Fuck! If my eyes are still good, the man in the photo is probably the chairman of the Qin Group!]

This one sentence immediately stirred up many waves.

"Su Bei, is it true? Is your dad really the chairman of Qin Group?" Dong Wenqi pulled Su Bei's hand.

Su Bei nodded.

"Oh my god, it's true!"

Su Bei: "..."

Seeing the genuine surprise on her deskmate's face, Su Bei's mouth twitched slightly: Was she exaggerating? It didn't seem so.

Su Bei thought: In that novel, until Qin Shao was defeated by the male lead, Qin Group had always been one of the highest existence in this circle. In this regard, even old families like the Xie family and the Ye family were far behind.

And Mr. Qin was the ultimate legend.

"You said that it is now spreading in the forum?" Su Bei asked. Because of the 'Red Hacker Challenge,' she recently didn't have time checking the school forum.

"Yeah, it has been lively since last night."

Su Bei's face tightened: "What exactly are they talking about?"

After Mr. Qin accepted them, her and Su Xiaobao's identities would be exposed sooner or later. Still, Su Bei felt a little afraid facing the public opinion. In their previous school, no one wanted to play with Su Xiaobao because of the rumors about their family situation. If not because that, his personality should be more cheerful.

How about this time...

If Dong Wenqi ever knew Su Bei's thought at this moment, Dshe would definitely pat her head and threw a sentence: you are overthinking.

"Wait a moment...Half are begging to be your sister-in-law. Another half are clamoring to be Su Xiaobao's brother-in-law. By the way, there are also a group of people who say hehe...that they want to be your stepmother."

Su Bei: "Ha?"

"Anyway, you can see it yourself." Dong Wenqi handed the phone to Su Bei.

As soon as she opened the forum, Su Bei saw the candid photo. It was taken when she pulled Su Xiaobao to go back to school. In the photo, her face was full of joy and high spirits. Su Xiaobao also raised his mouth slightly, obviously in a good mood.

And Mr. Qin was actually laughing!

When they were at the school gate yesterday, Mr. Qin kept his face straight, and Su Bei did not dare to look directly at him. Who would guess that after she turned her back, Mr. Qin would make such expression on his face? The man was smiling while seeing them off. There was a hint of pride on his face, with a little headache and helplessness, like an ordinary father looking at his children. Su Bei's finger lightly touched the phone display. A smile appeared on the corner of her mouth. She took her own mobile phone and saved the photo.

When scrolling down the forum, Su Bei saw the incredible comments Dong Wenqi said. Of course, there were also some serious discussions about the twins' background:

[Su Bei and Su Xiaobao are actually from the Qin family! Fuck, how shocking.]

[These two people are too low-key.]

[So envious.]

[Envy +1]

[So young master Su is actually young master Qin?]

....

In the comment area, the [Anti-Su Army] were not idle either:

[Don't you think it's weird? It seems that Chairman Qin is not married, right? I never heard that he have two children. Why suddenly he became Su Bei and Su Xiaobao's father?]

[Don't you see that Su Bei and Su Xiaobao surname is Su and not Qin?]

Such comments sparsely appeared in the middle. Although somewhat annoying, they were quickly thrown back by angry supporters. Su Xiaobao has many little fans at school. After yesterday's 'opening performance,' Su Bei also gained many supporters.

[Does Chairman Qin has to report his family affair to you?]

[Some family protects their children by hiding their identity. It's normal that you haven't heard of them.]

[Right. It seems that young master Ye was also using his mother surname until he was 10 years old.]

Indeed, some families with special circumstances would usually protect their children and heirs tightly. It wasn't uncommon for such children to be entirely unheard of until they grew up. Although strictly speaking, Su Bei and Su Xiaobao's situation was actually different, but no one in school knew.

Reading at these comments, Su Bei's face was a little hot, but she didn't feel gloomy or depressed. She knew that the favorable wind in today's forum had nothing to do with their popularity in school. The most important reason was that she and Su Xiaobao were now labeled with the word 'Qin.' In this school, no one dared to provoke high existences like Xie Minxuan and Ye Chen, let alone offending the Qin family.

At this point, [Anti-Su Army] was still trying to control the rhythm. But unfortunately, their force was weak. However, without waiting for the wind to change again, another news was broken. This time, it exploded not only the school forum of Weiming Middle School, but also the entire business and media circles.

At 10 am, Qin Group issued a statement through its official channel. This statement wasn't to announce that Mr. Qin had two children, let alone explaining the children's origin. It was short and concise: [Qin Shao, chairman of the Qin Group, transfers 10% of the shares held by his name to his children, Qin Yu and Qin Yue, each receiving 5%...]

This news immediately monopolized the front-page headlines. Many people were shocked that Mr. Qin actually had children, and even two!

At the same time, Mr. Qin opened an account that he hadn't used for more than two years and responded to several questions.

[I never knew that Chairman Qin actually had children!]

Qin Shao: Do I need to report to you if I have children or not?

[Too shocking, where did these two children come from?]

Qin Shao: Mine.

[Chairman Qin's movement today, is it preparing to disclose the identity of the children?]

Qin Shao: My children already grow up. I can bring them now.

...

Of course, out of the protection for the twins, in the news released by the Qin Group, there was nothing besides the two names [Qin Yu, Qin Yue]. Even so, it was enough to let everyone in the school to know that the statement referred to Su Bei and Su Xiaobao.

At the moment in the Weiming school forum:

[The school flower and young master Su should be using their mother's surname? Xiaobao and Xiaobei are probably nicknames. Haha, it's too grounded, definitely not chosen by Father Qin.]

[OMG, No wonder I think they are familiar. Before, I saw two transfer student files in the director's office. These two names were written on it, and I was also curious at the time.]

[So Su Xiaobao and Su Bei are really nicknames, hahaha, a bit rustic.]

[Haha, some people still insist that they are illegitimate children. Illegitimate my ass. Giving 5% shares, this is obviously the treatment for the heir.]

[To those bumpkins who never saw the world and said that 5% is not much, do you know the market value of Qin Group?]

[Frankly speaking, my family business is pretty good. But Su Bei's 5% Qin Group share is enough to buy ten of our company.]

...

In the class 8-2, Song Xinyi was also browsing the forum. Her expression gradually turned ugly, and her fingernails hidden under the table were deeply embedded in her palm. Since last night until now, Song Xinyi has been borrowing an alt account from one of her fangirls to try moving the forum's rhythm.

No one knew better than her that everything was simply untrue. What was protecting identity? Su Bei and Su Xiaobao hadn't been in the Qin family before!

But with Qin Group's formal statement, no one would believe Song Xinyi's words.

Why? Why should it be the Qin family!

Outside the school, there was another kind of 'commotion.'

Mr. Qin was sitting in his office, frowning over the issue of his daughter's early love.

Qin Shao: "Does the boy from Xie family often harassed Xiaobei?"

Chen De didn't know Mr. Qin's headache over the 'early love' problem and was slightly taken aback by the inquiry: Harassing... wasn't this word a bit too much?

"The second young master of the Xie family has a good relationship with Xiaobao. They often play basketball together, so he probably also a bit close to Xiaobei." After thinking a bit, Chen De honestly answered. However, Mr. Qin's face seemed to turn even darker.

Qin Shao: "That little boy is very popular in school?"

Chen De replied: "It seems to be so." He smiled and added: "Xiaobao is certainly well-liked at school."

Qin Shao: "Also popular among the girls?"

Chen De suddenly remembered the two words 'early love' that his boss accidentally revealed in their previous conversation. Looking at Mr. Qin's face at the moment, Chen De suddenly realized something. "Sir, are you thinking that Xiaobei and the second young master of Xie family are dating?"

No need Mr. Qin's to say anything, Chen De has already found the answer in his eyes.

"Young girls are easily attracted to the popular guys at school like the second young master Xie." Chen De summoned up his courage. He glanced at Mr. Qin and said: "Both are still young, maybe they simply had a bit of puppy love towards each other..."

Chen De's mind suddenly imagined Su Bei standing together with Xie family's second young master. It was an image of ignorant teens, but seemed to be quite beautiful. However, just try thinking from another angle. If his daughter was the one abducted by a little puppy brat, Chen De would probably also want to break the brat's dog legs.

No wonder Mr. Qin was so angry.

"Sir, do you want to arrange a few more bodyguards at school?" Chen De suggested. Even ignoring the 'early love' issue, after the statement this morning, it was necessary to add the number of bodyguards around Xiaobei and Xiaobao.

"Make the arrangements."

"Yes, Sir."

At this moment, Mr. Qin's cell phone rang. It was from Jingyuan villa.

After the phone was connected, Uncle Fu's voice came out: "Sir."

Qin Shao: "What's the matter?"

Fu Bo: "The old madam is back..."

The old madam, Mr. Qin's biological mother.

~

Qin Shao handed over the company's affairs and returned to Jingyuan in advance.

Madam Yang Guizhi was already sitting on the sofa, eating fruit. There were piles of luggage she brought in the living room. Seeing Qin Shao coming back, Madam Yang stood up with a sharp expression.

"What's the matter with those two children?" Madam Yang asked. Obviously, she already knew that Qin Shao had two children, and even knew that he had given them 10% of his shares. This was the reason why she hurried back.

"Are you questioning me?" Qin Shao looked coldly at Madam Yang, his gaze filled with plain intimidation.

"I'm not questioning you. But Qin Group suddenly issued that statement. I am your mother, shouldn't I come to find out about the situation?" Madam Yang said in a low voice. Although Qin Shao was born by herself, she was actually quite afraid of this son.

"They are my children." Qin Shaoyan said concisely.

Madam Yang was dissatisfied: "So what? You suddenly said that two children who popped up suddenly are yours, so why not say that the random cats and dogs on the street are also yours? What if you get it wrong, what if..." Her words were immediately stopped by Qin Shao's gaze.

"Alright, even if the children are yours, why didn't you think more when doing something as big as bequeathing shares? Why don't you tell me beforehand? Simply giving it like that, and even to two young children."

Mr. Qin suddenly laughed: "Madam Yang, don't forget, Qin Group's surname is Qin. If I don't give my own shares to my children, then to whom? Is it to Yang Guishan? To Yang Yuanzhi?"

Yang Yuanzhi was Yang Guizhi's son. Although it wasn't clear whether he was that foreign director's child or not, but he has been raised in Yang Guizhi's elder brother Yang Guishan's house. Compared with Qin Shao, with whom she had a weak emotion, Madam Yang and her younger son had a deep relationship.

Hearing Qin Shao mentioning the three words 'Yang Yuanzhi,' Madam Yang's expression was tensed: When she brought her younger son back to the country and used Qin Group's resources to do business, what Madam Yang afraid the most was for Qin Shao to do something detrimental towards Yang Yuanzhi.

"Qin Shao, are you threatening me?"

"No, it's a warning."

Yang Guizhi: "..."

Suppressing the dissatisfaction in her heart, Madam Yang finally changed her tone: "I just said it all because I care about you. Alright then. I'm too lazy to take care of your own house affair."

"But in terms of blood relation, am I not the grandmother of those two children? So why you don't let me stay here after they come?"

Qin Shao glanced at Uncle Fu.

Uncle Fu said, "Old madam's room is still as before." It was just that the room next door was changed by him into a piano room for Xiaobei. As a result, after Madam Yang saw it, she began to complain endlessly, saying that she wouldn't be able to sleep well because of the noise.

Uncle Fu couldn't understand. Madam Yang knew that Sir suddenly had two more children and already gave them Qin Group's shares. So why did she deliberately come here only to make herself unhappy?

"Uncle Fu." Qin Shao suddenly said.

"Yes, Sir."

Qin Shao: "Arrange a few people to come and send the old madam's luggage to Jinyushan villa."

Uncle Fu smiled secretly. Madam Yang was, after all, Mr. Qin's biological mother. Pressed overhead by the words' filial piety', he had to tolerate her. Every year when she came to visit, Mr. Qin didn't want to have any conflicts with her, so he went to live elsewhere temporarily.

But today was different. Now Sir was a father. Even if it was for his own children, he probably wouldn't tolerate her any further.

...

When she heard that Qin Shao ordered her to move elsewhere, Madam Yang made a ruckus. She cried and protested, tossing around for a while. However, Qin Shao was unmoved. Finally, Madam Yang weakly asked people to move her luggage back to her original room.

The old madam was smart. She knew that Qin Shao wasn't close to herself. If she made trouble, it was she who would suffer losses. After all, Yang family's business was entirely relying on the Qin Group.

After making trouble in the living room, Madam Yang probably figured out Qin Shao's bottom line. She spent the whole afternoon adjusting her mentality in her room.

By the time Su Bei and Su Xiaobao returned to Jingyuan from school, the old madam's attitude had changed, completely different from the one in the afternoon. When the twins had just entered the yard, the old madam had walked out of the house with a smile on her face.

"Ah, you are Qin Yu and Qin Yue. This is the first time I see you. I am Qin Shao's mother, your grandmother." When she saw the two beautiful and handsome children wearing the best quality products from top to bottom, Madam Yang was stunned. She remembered the 10% shares, and her heart suddenly stiffened.

However, with Qin Shao next to her, Madam Yang maintained the smile on her face and said kindly to them: "Come here, let grandmother take a look at you. Really good."

When Madam Yang was talking, all her attention was placed on Su Xiaobao. After all, girls were going to marry outside, but boys were her own—This concept has been deeply rooted in Madam Yang.

Ignoring the pretense, Yang Guizhi really liked Su Xiaobao. It wasn't that she didn't like Qin Shao, his biological son. However, she couldn't get close to him. This boy looked like Qin Shao, but was not as scary as his father, so he was just right.

"So your name is Qin Yu, it's a good name. Grandmother specially asked Uncle Fu to prepare a feast. Quickly go inside." Ms. Yang pulled Su Xiaobao into the house intimately.

Su Xiaobao: "..."

Where did this strange old lady pop up?

Behind them, Su Bei watched Ms. Yang's wonderful [I am very familiar with you] performance and received a bit of shock. After recovering her mind, Su Bei analyzed a few keywords from her speech.

She was Mr. Qin's biological mother, the old Madam Yang who, according to the novel, was famous for being difficult?

At the end of the novel, after Mr. Qin was defeated by the male lead and went bankrupt, Madam Yang didn't have a good time in China. Finally, she sold all her equity and property in China and took her younger son abroad.

Su Bei was standing unmoved. She was busy digging her memory about old madam Yang from the novel.

Her figure, however, in Mr. Qin's eyes, looked lonely. He stared at the girl next to him, seemingly to be lost after being overlooked by her 'grandmother.' If not that some things were not suitable for the children to know, Mr. Qin really wanted to tell Su Bei: You don't need to care about this so-called grandmother's attitude. She is not important.

Su Bei was muttering in her heart: now that this Madam Yang was going to stay in Jingyuan for a while, should she and Su Xiaobao avoid her? Suddenly, she felt something rubbed her hair.

"Dad?" Su Bei lifted her head slightly and looked at Qin Shao.

"Let's go inside." Qin Shao retracted his hand from Su Bei's head. He slowed his pace and walked into the house together with Su Bei. His movements seemed to be less enthusiastic than when Madam Yang took Su Xiaobao into the house, but was much more natural than the false familiarity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
607K 18.5K 81
حياكم الله البيت بيتكم اقلطو اقلطو💗 نبذه بسيطه عن الروايه نوره البطله التي تسكن عند جدتها المريضه بمرض شديد وتضطر الجده تزويج نوره لحمايتها من اعما...
3.3M 103K 200
Upon waking up, Ruan Xia had transmigrated into a webnovel that she had stayed up all night to finish reading. She had become the villain's mother. I...
28.7K 142 147
Duke Kahel Luave, the unlucky duke, who cannot keep one servant by his side because of the devilish nature that charms men and women of all ages. Mee...