LOST INNOCENCE: BLURRED HUMA...

NIGHTSLAYER2531 द्वारा

Destiny always has a Cruel way of Proving Things! Phantom Awakens!! The death has a name now, The Black Kn... अधिक

The Meeting
The Plot
The Encounter
The Blast From the Past
The Beginning of The EnD
The Death Of A Soul & Rise of Phantom
The Quest for Glory- Dragon Chronicles
The Quest for Glory: Kingdom of Undead
HELL CHRONICLES:THE DESCENT
HELL CHRONICLES: THE BATTLE WITHIN
THE LIGHT IN DARKNESS
WILL OF FIRE:NERVES OF STEEL
THE RISE OF DARKNESS
THE RECKONING
THE BLACK KNIGHT
THE RAGE UNLEASHED
CALM BEFORE THE STORM
Man Versus God
The Meeting
The Fall of The Legend
The End Begins:Battle of Mount Calypto
The End Begins:Valiant Warrior
The End Begins:Emotions
The Phantom Chronicles: Unforgiving Knight
The Phantom Chronicles: MADNESS
The Phantom Chronicles: Legends
The Phantom Chronicles: Hell Unleashed
THE TIME SHIFT
The TimeShift Chronicles: Magicians
The Legend of the Dragon Lord
THE QUEEN HITS BACK
THE DEATHBRINGER
The Wrath of the Cursed Gods: Twin Trouble
The Legend Of The Blue Sword: Part 1
Legend Of The Blue Sword: Part 2
FIGHT OF HONOR: HOPE
THE FIGHT AGAINST TIME

The End Begins:Battle of Elites

7 5 0
NIGHTSLAYER2531 द्वारा

Both Maya and the Black Knight clashed for few times, and both seemed like equal.

"Seems like the rumors were true about your power. Sadly, your story will end today", Maya said with a grin as she said something in ancient language, " POWER OF THE HEAVEN, KILL THIS VERMIN! ASCAR:THE ANCIENT HOLY SPIRIT AWAKEN", she finished chanting as a great and gigantic heavenly spirit came before the Black Knight.

"It's definitely huge. But alas, I've some aces in my sleeves too", a smile erupted on the corner of his lips, which clearly enraged the Ancient Goddess.

" Why is  he having that smug smile? ", she was clearly frowning.

" CALL OF THE ANCIENT DRAGONS : GATEKEEPER DRAGONS, COME TO THE FRONT ", he finished his own set of incantations, following which a group of gargantuan dragons appeared filling the entire area.

" Thanks a lot for coming here to help me, ZAGOR and TALOP. I'm deeply in your debt my Lords", he bowed down to the dragons to which they spoke in their booming voice, "Rise up, gallantry Knight, we've heard everything about you. We also know how these pitiful Gods killed Ryu treacherously. For which they will be punished", both spoke in unison.
Zagor blasted off the heavenly entity Ascar, dropped down.

"He's real pain in the ass. He took down Ascar. I shall have to use my most powerful attack", Maya thought as she jumped high into air and took a giant leap and took out Alcabram, the sword of heavens and jumped at Zagor.

The Alcabram, was undoubtedly, one of the most powerful swords ever made. The impact of Alcabram and Zagor's scales, made a shockwave that blasted off everyone.

Zagor was bleeding golden blood, while Maya was deeply wounded by the  majestic fire of Zagor.

"I'll kill you", Maya, said while chanting incantations, that were quite dangerous.

" You're going to hell, hot Goddess ", Black Knight, not wanting to risk another dragon's death, called upon his hidden attack, " Rozard: Summoning of the Ancient Reptile ", he called upon his hidden attack , startling  Maya .

Rozard, was the infamous mythical creature that binds anything that he's ordered to do. Rumours had say it that he binded even the biggest Titans.

He quickly bind Ascar and Maya's heavenly sword, Alcabram too.

" Thanks a lot Rozard. I'm grateful for your work ", Rozard growled and nodded his head towards the Black Knight. He was quite popular among the hell and its creatures. Rozard disappeared from the scene leaving a frustrated Maya.

" You should probably give up, Maya, or you'll face consequences worse than death ", he said while tightening his grip on his sword, which was glowing brilliant red.

" I'll pass this time, but next time, you'll be the one, to bite the dust", Maya said while disappearing in thin air.

"Curse these Gods and their pitiful magic. Call us when you need us, young lad. It's an honor to fight alongside you", Zagor said while both he and Talop disappeared.

Well, looks like, Maya escaped her death sentence, but for how long.
Tell me , should I include some love themes in this. Untill next time, take care. Love you❤❤❤ all.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

264 76 25
What does it take to unlock the path of true happiness? For two complete strangers, it's as simple as a wish to escape their sham of a life. But ther...
18 4 1
DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR BOOK TWO OF THE PANDORA SERIES. ADDITIONALLY, SOME EXPLAINATIONS ARE NONCANON. CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND DEPI...
582K 17.7K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
198K 5.9K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...