Love And Revenge. ✔

بواسطة FlorK2D

It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be... المزيد

Prologue.
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Character Sketch.
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19 (Last)
Thank You Note And Announcement.
Epilogue.
🆕🆕 Story Alert 🚨🚨🚨
🆕🆕🆕 Story Alert.
New Story Alert
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Part 1

17.9K 649 188
بواسطة FlorK2D

The Raizadas, Jhas and Guptas were shocked seeing the couple.

"What's this Chote? " Anjali who was the first to recover asked in anger while looking at Khushi in disgust.

"I just got married to the love of my life. " Arnav replied with a smirk on his face and kissed Khushi's hand and she blushed.

Shyam was fuming in anger seeing this which didn't go unnoticed by two pairs of eyes and they both looked at each other.

Anjali marched up to Khushi and was about slap Khushi when Arnav held her hand and shoved it away shocking Anjali and everyone.

"I didn't give you the permission to slap my wife Miss Jha. " Arnav gritted the words through his teeth making Anjali stumble backwards in shock.

"Chote..... What nonsense is this?....... How dare you treat your sister like this for this whore. " Nani yelled at Arnav.

"One word against Khushi from any of you and I will gladly commit murder. " Arnav bellowed and they all flinched at the intensity of his voice. "This bastard manipulated circumstances to fit his lies and you all believed him afterall he is Anjali's husband. " Arnav said and all looked at him in shock. "Don't be shocked because I heard all his lies and the Guptas to save Payal backed up his lie...... I won't even waste my time trying to convince you that he is a criminal because it will just be a waste of time. " Arnav concluded.

"But Nannav everything he said about Khushi does make sense. " Nk said and Khushi looked at his friend in shock and Nk saw it and bowed his head seeing the disappointment in Khushi's eyes.

"It make sense because his kind are experts at it..... You have no idea the things I have discovered about our so called in law but it's waste of time knowing perfectly well no one will believe me." Arnav replied.

"Arnav listen to me..... This girl is a fraud...... Pl..... " Shyam was cut off by a sharp punch that lead him to fall down with a broken and bleeding nose.

Anjali rushed to him and helped him up.

"What wrong with you chote..... How could you hit Shyam for that whore. " Anjali yelled at Arnav who didn't seem to give a damn.

"Khushi..... Let's go. " Arnav said as he held Khushi's hand.

Khushi would have felt bad for the Raizadas if she hadn't discovered their real face.

"Stop right there chote..... This whore is not staying in this house. " Nani yelled looking at Khushi in disgust.

"Mrs Devyani Singh Raizada......You seems to forget this is my house and not yours..... And now it belongs to Khushi my legal wife. " Arnav replied shocking Nani.

"This house doesn't belong to you." Akash who disappeared during the confrontation appeared with a file in his hand and uttered in arrogance.

"And if it doesn't belong to me then who does it belong to? " Arnav asked amused because now the real Akash was being revealed.

"It belongs to me..... The real Raizada..... Mr Malik. " Akash replied shocking the family who were seeing a whole new Akash. "This house and AR Designs is mine because my mother gave you the capital needed for it so therefore it's mine not yours. "

"Really Akash..... If I remember correctly..... I payed her by buying back the jewelry she gave...... And also gave her half of the first profit as compensation..... So what the hell are you talking about. " Arnav said.

"True but without her jewelry you wouldn't have been able to start your business Mr Malik...... And after everything you have done, I won't let you make this family live on the streets because of this whore...... So sign this documents that states that I will be the new and rightful owner of AR and this house and all the properties. " Akash said and handed the file to Arnav.

The family were shocked at Akash's demand but kept quiet because they thought Khushi was after Arnav's money and this was the only way to protect their individual interest.

Shyam smirked knowing if Akash had control of the properties then it will be easier for him to have it all, only if he knew this Akash was not the ever obedient puppet he portrays himself to be.

"Mr Roy..... " Arnav called out while reading through papers and that's when everyone turned to find Mr Roy and Aman standing at the gate. Mr Roy moved closer to Arnav and he handed the file to him. "Please check to see if it real before I sign over everything to him. " Arnav concluded shocking even Akash himself who didn't think Arnav will give up easily.

Mr Roy checked the validity of the papers and whispered something into the ears of Arnav and he gave him the paper and Arnav signed it and gave it to a shocked Akash.

"You have been planning this for a very long time now right?..... Because I doubt you magically produced these documents. " Arnav said and everyone realised he was right.

Akash looked away and looked at the file he was having in his hands. He thought now he will become the boss like Arnav not knowing it was going to be his doom.

Anjali and Nani were happy because now their lifestyle won't be lost now that Khushi won't have access to Arnav's money since Akash has it all.

Mami began imagining herself as the mother of the new owner of AR. And started planning on how to flaunt it to her friends.

The Gupta women were on cloud nine thinking they were also going to flaunt the fact that Akash is now more powerful than Arnav who happens to be Khushi's husband.
They couldn't fathom Payal being beneath Khushi.

NK and Mama now knew for a fact that Shyam was lying seeing the greed and psychotic look in his eyes and was also shocked by Akash behavior.

"Now since I am the new owner of this house and all of the properties, I want you and your wife out of here now......" Akash said with a smirk while looking at Arnav who looked unaffected by everything, Akash then turned to Aman and Mr Roy. "You are also both fired because I don't want any dogs loyal to Arnav working for me. " Akash concluded with attitude.

"You have no idea how happy I am with you firing me because I will rather be loyal to a penniless ASR than work for a rookie like you who thinks he can run AR...... I hope you remember what happened four years ago. " Mr Roy uttered in a taunting tone.

"I second you on that Mr Roy...... And one more thing Akash...... Your initials may also be ASR but you will never be THE ASR.... Because there is only one ASR and that my friend and boss...... His name alone is a brand and if you think the investors will support you then you are the biggest fool in the world.... I give you a month for a multi millions dollar company to be reduced to a couple of rupees worth..... I hope you remember what happened to AR over four years ago as Mr Roy said...... Am repeating it because it seems you don't understand. " Aman mocked making Akash scared remembering that event but his ego made him shrug it off.

"I will prove all of you wrong..... I will prove to you that am better than him in every way. " Akash declared in confidence and Khushi scoffed making all attention turn on her.

"You can never be better than my husband..... A man who needed my husband to win over a woman will never be better than him...... A man who needed my husband to convince his venomous mother to accept the woman he loves will never be better than him..... You will never be equal to my husband's worth or be more than him and this is prove that you will always be beneath him even in a million life cycle...... In your own jealousy you don't realize you just opened the Pandora's box to your doom" Khushi taunted and Arnav, NK, Manohar, Aman and Mr Roy smirked at the insult Khushi just threw at Akash who was fuming in anger and matched up to Khushi when Arnav held him in a choke hold.

"If you dare touch my woman..... I will fucking kill you. " Arnav said in a deadly tone and shoved Akash who fell down and Payal helped him up while he rub his throat.

"Get out of my house now...... And anyone loyal to you can also leave with you. " Akash yelled while rubbing his throat.

Arnav then went into his room, packed his stuffs and came down.

He and Khushi and Aman and Mr Roy were moving out when Anjali called out to him.

"Chote please apologize to us and leave Khushi..... She will leave you now that you are penniless...... Please chote..... Reconsider. " Anjali cried not because he wanted him back in truth but she was scared knowing Akash can't be Arnav and this will affect the only livelihood they know. And what happened four years ago was prove that AR will crumble to the ground without Arnav.

"Sorry Mrs Jha..... I choose my wife because she is the only one together with Aman and Mr Roy that doesn't want me because of my money....... So stop you drama. " Arnav replied in anger.

"Well since you have made your choice..... You are dead to us and one more thing Mr Malik...... Tomorrow I will organize a press conference where you will announce me as the new owner of AR Designs...... You better show up...... And no funny business" Akash uttered in pure arrogance.

"I will show up Akash.... So don't worry. " Arnav replied with a smirk and moved out with Khushi and Aman and Mr Roy.

"I didn't do right at all Akash. " Manohar said and walked away with NK who looked at the family in disgust. Akash rolled his eyes at them and turned to Payal.

"Payal don't be sad for her..... She is not worth it." Akash said and Payal nodded.

Nani asked the Guptas to stay since it was late and they pretended to decline to avoid suspicion but later accepted.

Payash Room.

Payal and Akash moved into the room and Payal sat on the bed in sadness.

"Payal..... Please stop thinking about that traitor..... She is not worth you time. " Akash said kneeling down at Payal's feet.

Payal nodded and Akash leaned closer to kiss her when she stood up making Akash disappointed.

"Please don't hate me for this Akash..... I just need time..... Please..... So much has happened today and I need some few days to digest and come to terms with all of this. " Payal said and Akash smiled and moved closer and held both hands and kissed both knuckles.

"I understand Payal..... And I will wait for you..... And don't think am mad at you because am not. " Akash assured her.

"Thanks Akashji..... I will go and change now." Payal said and moved into the bathroom with her suitcase.

"Calm down Akash..... She is finally yours and no one can take her away from you. " Akash whispered to himself and smirked evilly.

His reverie was broken by the ring of his phone and he took it out and groan in anger and annoyance seeing the name displayed on the screen.

He moved out to the terrace and answered the call.

"What the fuck do you want Natasha? " Akash asked in anger and the lady at the other side smirked.

"Ohhhhh..... My boyfriend opps sorry ex boyfriend who dumped me for some village Belle...... How are you? ...... I heard you got married to her today..... Imagine what will happen when she finds out the innocent Akash is nothing but the biggest playboy in the whole of India..... Hiding behind an innocent bespectacled face. " Natasha replied making Akash blood boil in rage.

"Don't test me Natasha..... If I find you near Payal or tell her anything then get ready to be hunted like a dog and I swear I will torture you and make you beg for death. " Akash gritted the words through his teeth in anger.

"Good luck finding me. " Natasha laughed and hang up.

Akash tried to call her back afterwards but the number has been switched off and he fisted the phone in his hand in so much frustration and anger that he almost broke it.

"I won't let you spoil my plans Natasha..... I have to find that whore and shut her up for good. " Akash said to himself.

And left the terrace oblivious of the pair of eyes and ears that had heard everything.

To be continued.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐✨⭐ button and comment.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

(づ ̄³ ̄)ˣₒˣₒ.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

423K 21.4K 42
Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few scenes from the original story. Peep in to...
215K 5.6K 19
Is it worth it to sacrifice ur everything for ur family and yet they betray u? What motivates u to say enough is enough? Do real family come from blo...
224K 14.9K 29
When he thought he knew everyone, he realised he was wrong. Everything he knew was all a facade and it hurts when it comes from the ones you love th...
40.9K 3.4K 18
Secrets. Heartbreak. Death. Backstab