Mine and Mine only.... [[Drea...

Galing kay Ash_Lycan

While on stream the guys decide to do a small Q&A. It all started as jokes and fun but after certain question... Higit pa

⚠️Aclarations Important!⚠️
Q&A Stream
The Random Good Idea
The day they all meet
Ohhhhh no...
Mall Shenanigans
Comfort
A deal is a deal
Flirting Stream?
A/N IMPORTANT!!!!
Are those my clothes?
Stuck in Heat - Sunday
Suck in Heat - Monday
A./N. Please read guys
Stuck in Heat - Tuesday

Them

5K 152 248
Galing kay Ash_Lycan

Warning, this chapter is gonna have one hell of a spicy start 7w7 🔥 Then the rest is just fluff uwu

Dream's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, the heat I felt all over my body was unbearable. I forgot the last time I had to handle a rut without pills, it's horrible. I keep tossing and turning in the bed while I put the ac to the max. I tossed the bed sheets to the floor along with my clothes only having boxers on which where the most bothersome to my growing boner. I tried to sleep once more but it became impossible. I took off the scent blockers I had and my scent exploited into the rest of the room coating everything in the smell of limes and honey. But something that wasn't coated in my scent stood out... It was the shirt George had given me. He had scented it so heavily that it was the only thing that stood out it the room. I felt blinded by my instincts as a heavy growl erupted from my throat. I couldn't help it anymore, I took the shirt pulling it to my face and taking a deep sniff. It felt heavenly but the aftermath of it was that I got harder than before and now it was way bothersome. I finally gave in to my rut and took off my boxers revealing my now really painful erection. I wrapped my hand around my length and started to slowly stroke it. I sank my face into the shirt inhaling all the scent I could as I started to stroke myself faster as I got bigger and harder. My senses and thoughts flooded with instinct and the need to fuck getting the best of me I kept pumping faster and harder as I threw my hips back and forward in search of more friction. I din't realize how much I was growling and panting at this point but what made me stop myself was that I found myself  thinking about the owner of the shirt I was currently sinking my face and canines into. My thoughts had trailed off from gaining relive to something  very horny and thinking about having George under me. I had a moment of realization but I din't stop my thoughts. I guess this was just the effects of my rut as I basically stopped thinking straight but even my logical side let these thoughts in. This made my senses go overboard as I kept thrusting faster and harder into my hand as I felt my knot get bigger as the more my thought made me see the closer I was to coming. I kept on thinking further and further. George, me on top of him going deeper and deeper while he pleaded for more. These thoughts starting to drive me crazy pushing me to the edge of coming. I felt my body tense up as I came as I faintly moaned with growl his name...

"G-George!"

I panted hard as I was biting hard on the shirt's collar and came in the bed, then flopping down on my side as I felt my knot inflate a lot. As I was coming back to my senses I kinda felt embarrased, George was my best friend, and imagining doing these kind of things with him kinda made me feel aroused yet guilty. The thoughts where dismissed from my mind as I felt relieved  and drifted of to sleep.

No POV

It was 11:45 in the morning. The Alpha had slept in from his tiredness from the night before. He woke up to the feeling of hunger itching in his stomach. As he woke up the first thing he checked was his phone to see missed calls. Apparently he slept so heavily that the guys resorted to call him on the phone since he din't respond the door. He took a shower to clean himself up and put on a fresh set of clothes. Then he took off the dirty sheets from his bed and threw them in the hamper. His room was heavy with his pheromones so he decided to open a window to let the air flow. He then called Sap to let him out.

"What's up sleepy head? Finally up?" Sap asked from the call.

"Yes now let me out" the blond alpha chuckled.

"Ok be right there" The Beta said to hang up.

After a few moments the Alpha heard a click of the door and he opened it.

"Good morning, you sure are a heavy sleeper, Sap was banging at your dor at 9 and you din't respond" The Omega was the one who greeted him at the door. 

Just great, the Omega's voice and his sweet happy scent flooded his mind with the thoughts of last night. A red hue took over the Alpha's face as he tried to not look him directly in the eyes.

"Well I was tired, my rut took a toll on me" he scratched the back of his neck. "Oh, let me give you back your shirt" he quickly fetch it from the bed and handed it to him.

As George took the shirt he noticed it was very wrinkled and his eyes slightly widened and a red blush hit his face as he noticed the teeth marks on the collar. He calmed himself down enough to speak.

"I-I hope it helped" he said nervously.

"Well it actually kinda did so thanks" he said trying to sound as less weird as possible.

"Im glad, now let's go, this time I took over the kitchen!" The burnett said proudly.

"Please tell me you din't burn the kitchen down George" the blond mocked.

"Of course I din't idiot!" He defended.

As they both walked pass the living room and into the dining area Dream saw Bad and  Sap at the table. The Omega headed to the litchen to start cooking as Sap spotted Dream he shook the pill bottle above his head to call his attention. The Alpha took notice of this and went straight for the bottle to pop a pair of pills in his mouth and sit down at the table along with the Betas.

"Thank you for getting my pills, I owe you one" he said leaning back into his chair.

"No problem man, feeling better?"

"Yup" the Alpha said.

As a comfortable silence fell in the room, the smell of breakfast came to reach the Alpha's nose. He tilted his head to the side to look into the kitchen spotting the Omega boy in front of the stove. Tilting his head back into it's original position as he started to scroll trough his twitter he mumbled something loud enough among the lines "im so hungry geez". As soon as he said that as if his body had responded to him, his stomach gave a heavy growl. The other three just looked at him as embarrassment started to crawl into his face. Ofcourse  the others decided to make comments on that.

"What the heck I heard it all the way over here" The Omega boy said from the kitchen.

"Yea, no kidding man, that sounded like you're freaking starving" he said as he cracked a laugh, the other two laughing along with him.

"Ugh, well basically yea, yesterday we had dinner at like, 6 almost 7, and right now it's almost 12, that would be..." he paused to count with his fingers "Freaking 17 hours since the last time I ate so leave me be" he half joked that as he slouched back into the chair. 

"Holy crap, when you actually think about it that way, then that is a lot of time" said George from the kitchen.

"Im not sure that's actually good for your health Dream, you gotta take care of that" Bad said being the concerned mom he is.(Lmao)

"Ok then" The Alpha said in a tired tone.

After that the british burnett appeared from the kitchen with a plate with a stack of 5 pancakes and placed them in front of the Alpha with a smile, since they all had woken up early they all had already ate.

"Holy crap pancakes, thank's George!" The blond said looking at him with a happy smile. "You're literally my saviour right now"

"No problem!" The burnett said as he instinctively placed his hand on the other male's head.

Then his eyes abruptly opened and a small gasps as he ran his hand through the Alpha's hair earning a confused look from the rest.

"Holy shit Dream, you're hair is so freaking soft!" He said as he stood behind him mesmerized.

"So?" He asked im between a mouthful of pancakes.

"That it's just so soft! It's like petting a cloud!!!" The Omega boy said having both hands on the Alpha's head playing with his hair as he ate.

As silence fell upon the table once more the Alpha just carried on eating while his friend stood behind him mesmerized still messing with his hair. Sap and Bad had left to sit in the livingroom while the other two stayed in the table. This was half on purpose to let George start hinting the Alpha about his feelings. Dream quietly enjoying very much his pancakes meanwhile George happily hummed while playing with the Alpha's hair. As Dream felt George's fingers glide trough his hair with ease he started to feel sleepy again, it felt relaxing. He instinctively leaned a little more to the Omega's touch as he kept on eating, this made the burnett giggle a little as he kept going. After the Alpha was done eating he completely let his head back as soft pleased purrs started to come from his throat. This brought a smile to the small Omega as his instincts told him he was doing good by pleasing the Alpha. Then his own purrs started to seep in once more making that symphony between the two. After a few minutes of this Bad and Sap glanced back at the two witch smiles on their faces. Suddenly George noticed the Alpha had actually fallen asleep like that, very amused by it he went over to Sap and Bad. Sapnap taking a chance to take pictures of Dream to mock him later, but ofcourse, Bad came to nag him about how this would get him his ass kicked again. George laughing at the sight of the two Betas discussing while Dream remained asleep. The burnett took the plate and left it in the sink as he went back to the others. He decided to wake up the blond cause if he remained like that when he woke up his neck would hurt like hell. (Totally not a personal experience) He gently shook the Alpha awake as he lazily open his eyes.

"Don't fall asleep again, at least go to the couch" the Omega giggled at him.

"Wait, did I actually fell asleep again?" He questioned snapping out of his drowsiness.

The burnett giggled once more at the Alpha "Yeah, you fell asleep super quickly"

"I mean, you kept messing with my hair and It was relaxing so what else can I say?" The Alpha said truthfully.

"Well get up, if you stay like that your neck might break" the burnett exaggerated as he headed for the livingroom where the two Betas were having an active conversation.

As the blond Alpha stood up as well and sat down in the couch along with the rest he was pulled in the conversation. Sapnap and Bad where suggesting that they all should stream today, now as a pack. George was already on board with the idea so it din't took much convincing to do with Dream. They all went to their rooms to their computers. They all started to stream from their perspectives, which distributed their followers well in between the 4. Sap and Bad took George aside to tell their mischievous plan. Since this wasn't a manhunt it was gonna be different. The goal was beating the game on hardcore mode, all 4 as a team. Sap and Bad explained that to make it funny and make Dream's Alpha instincts show a little more, everytime he gave them a command they would respond with a "Yes Alpha!". They would also put "Beating minecraft in Hardcore while calling Dream Alpha for everything" as their tittles, ofcourse Dream having no idea about it. George laughed at the funny plan, this would sure make the fans go wild. As they all started to stream and did their intros it all started smooth. They all collected wood and stone, then Dream began giving orders.

"Bad and Sapnap, go collect enough iron for all of us, George you go gather more stone and wood meanwhile I will go get us food and look for a lava pool, got it?" The blond said with a commanding voice but not to stern.

The other 3 snickered as Sapnap took a countdown from 3, 2, 1...

"Yes Alpha!" All three semi shouted as then bursted into laughter as they couldn't be serious one bit.

The Alpha fell silent as he was processing it while his chat went and started to get spammed with donations.

"HAHAHA What's wrong 'Alpha'? Cat got your tongue?" Sapnap asked as he rested his face on his desk from laughing.

"I think we broke him!" Said the Omega boy as you could here he almost fell from his chair.

"Bet you weren't expecting that 'Alpha'!" Bad added being in a more mischievous mood this day.

"W-what?..." was the only thing Dream managed to say, he really got caught off  guard, being called Alpha instead of Dream felt both weird but nice. His chest filling with pride as a pack leader, but still, he was left dumbfounded.

"HAHAHAHHAHA LOOK AT HIS FACE HE LEGIT GOT RED HAHAHAHHA" Sapnap Yelled from Dream's door as he had snuck to check on the blond, he said it loud enough that Dream's mic had picked up what he said and the stream and the others heard, only enhancing the other's laughter.

Dream whipped his head towards the door.

"GET OUT GO BACK TO YOUR COMPUTER" Dream had shouted to the Beta, a little amusement on his tone.

The Beta went back to his place as they all had finally seized their laughing. They then continued to do their respective task.

"I do gotta admit, you guys did caught me off guard with that" The Alpha admitted with a laugh.  

"Well you better get used to it, oh dear pack leader!" Bad said to him.

"Well it might not take me long to get used to it" the Alpha said smugly.

"We'll see about that" said the colorblind boy.

After a few minutes they got resources and where now in search for a lava pool on the surface. As all 4 characters ran, Sapnap had spotted a dessert, since lava pools are common in that biome they all ran there. It din't took them long enough to find one and to Dream to quickly make a portal, showing off his technique. As they entered the neather they spawned at a soul sand valley. This making the mall sigh in frustration. As they started to search throughout the fiery lands, they got slightly bored. George suggested to do what they did last time and answer fan's questions. The pack agreed and they set an order. George, Dream, Bad and Sap, in that order they would answer the question from their own stream. They would only accept questions from donations as they had to keep their eyes in the game since they were on hardcore mode and it was super dangerous.

Question for George: How is Dog doing?

"Oh she's fine, she's taking a nap right now, ill soon have more pictures of her on twitter" he happily said with a smile.

Question for Dream: How is it to live all together? Are you actually an official pack?

"Well these bunch of idiots sure are a lot of fun to be around so it's amazing to live together with them, even if it has only been a few days, and yes, we are definitely an official pack" You could practically hear him smile happily.

As the chat blew up with PogChamp emotes and sweet wishes he got spammed with 4 donations at the same time. He thanked for the dono's and moved on.

Question for Bad: Does Rat get along with Patches and Dog? If so will there be pictures of the pet trio?

"Oh they are all sweet babies and get along well, and for the pictures we will have to see if they would stay still" He laughed along with the others.

Question for Sapnap: What happened after the video you posted? Did you escape in time or did you got you ass whooped? 

"Oh god" he laughed nervously "Sadly he caught me, I din't think Dream would get that mad, no kidding this man is actually pretty scary, and also sadly yes I did get an ass whooping" as he said that the Alpha scoffed and the other two bursted out laughing.

"Oh was that a sight to behold, George and I had to rescue him or else he was a dead muffin!" Bad said.

"Totally" Sap reassured.

"If you pull one if those again you will get more than a few smacks on the head" The Alpha scoffed with a growl.

"EK! Fine fine!!! Chill!!!" Sapnap said terrified.

"Good" The blond said satisfied.

After a few seconds Dream spotted a fortress.

"Over here let's go!!! Dream said.

"Yes Alpha!" All three said, this time the Alpha just feeling prideful.  

They went towards the first spawners they found and took care of the blaze, meanwhile George answered another question.  

Question for George: Will you guys start some kind of vlog since you all live together? Like a "behind the scenes" kind of thing?

"Well I mean, the idea might be considered, it would be cool, but, Im not the one in charge so that decision is not mine to take, we gotta ask Alpha for permission" he said a little to casually as he got a little to used to the idea of calling Dream Alpha.

Dream mentally paused, only hearing the Omega call him that made him feel strange. He blamed that his rut was most likely be acting up as he felt his face get red.

"Um, Alpha, aren't you gonna answer me?" The Omega said snapping him out of his thoughts as the words ran again in his ears.

"Ah?" The Alpha asked confused.

"I was asking that if was cool with you to do house vlogs, the chat keeps suggesting it so Im just asking if you would consider the idea" George said.

"Oh sure, you talk about vlogs and you still haven't done the one when I visited you in the UK" The Alpha scoffed as Sap and Bad laughed at the roast.

"Well that one is still in process!" The colorblind boy defended.

"Yea, when you upload that vlog I will consider the house vlogs" he laughed along with the others.

As they got out of the neather Dream called for a break. As the Alpha stood up and exited the room muting his mic, the other three kept a conversation going while also answering questions.

"So, does Gogy have a little plan?" Sap said smugly.

"A plan for what?" The burnett asked confused.

"Wait guys, don't be dumb muffins! Mute your mic's for the stream!" Bad reminded them in DM.

As they muted themselves they kept the conversation going.

"That was close" Sap said.

"What is up with you guys now? The colorblind one asked.

"I was just wondering if you had come up with something to get Dream's attention" he said smugly.

"What? Dude it has barely passed any time, I  have no idea of what to do"

"Well just take your time, Sap stop bothering him with it, we don't gotta pressure him" Bad objected.

"Ok ok! I was just curios!" Sap said.

"Curious about what?" Dream said as he just put his headphones back on. 

"About the Vlog!" George quickly covered up with a nervous tone.

"Ok? Well, let's keep going!"

"Yes Alpha!" The other 3 responded.

As they continued the game they just kept the questions going as they looked for the stronghold. They had to avoid certain questions as they ether got inappropriate or to personal. As they found the stronghold and fought throughout the waves of mobs they found the portal room, they set a spawn point and went in. As they started to get rid of the end crystals they kept on getting questions.

Question for Dream: Are you interest in amyone?

Dream hesitated since for a moment he thought it would be to personal to answer bit then shook the though off as it seemed like a pass.

"No, not really, at least I don't think so" He shrugged and kept his head on the game. 

Sapnap and Bad had subtle but still noticable expression of surprise and some what worry. Meanwhile George's chat from his stream got concerned and wild really quickly as the Omega's expression turned into a disappointed and sas one fairly quickly. Sap decided to do a quick save for the stream not to notice.

"Oh? Are you sure about Dream? What about Gogy, you're always bothering him to tell you he loves you. Admit it, you're a simp for George"

George's expression changed as he knew where this was going and this brought an amused smile to his face. The Alpha laughed at this.

"Yes, definitely, im biggest simp for George there will ever be" he said in a half joking manner.

"Haha, yes, I give Dream the #1 simp tittle!" George said getting in the conversation.

They all laughed and kept playing, Bad answered his question a it was now Sapnap's turn.

Question for Sapnap: Sapy napy, is there any tea that you can spill for us?

The Beta laughed mischievously. "Well, not now but expect some tweets about stuff I can get my eyes on" he laughed.

"You better not cross any lines or I will smack you Sapnap" Dream threatened.

"Ok guys here is a spill, Dream is wayyyy scarier IRL that in VC" The beta said.

"Yea, because here he can actually smack you for being dumb Sapnap" Bad mentioned as the others laughed.

As they kept the game going, and after a long long time they finally beat the dragon. After ending their streams they decided to focus on other things. The Alpha decided to relax and go watch tv on the living room. A few minutes later George made his way to chill there as well. They had some small talk and watched tv. As it was getting more late the Omega started to doze off but he fought sleep to stay awake. Dream finally took notice of this as he saw George's head drop and suddenly go up again quickly. He offered a blanket that was on the edge of the couch and the burnett gladly took it. As he still fought sleep the blond suggested he should go to bed but he insisted on staying up. Half asleep the burnet said this.

"I don't wanna go to sleep yet, I wanna stay with you a little longer"

This took Dream by surprise, he felt himself slightly blush as his heart bated a tad quicker. He had to admit that the way sleepy George acted was cute. So he leaned into a more comfortable position and let an arm rest at the back of the sofa. Thus opening a space for the Omega.

"Fine, then come here them" The Alpha said with a small smile.

George wasted no time and curled up to his side. For a moment he came to his senses and thought, wait isn't this kinda awkward, for him were just friends! His thought ringed on his head, he looked up at the Alpha to see if it was truly ok. As he looked up he saw the the Alpha has a calm smile on his face but something else. His eyes had a green glow, his inner Alpha had taken over Dream's actions and making him fall on his role, or was it? George couldn't see that it was green because of his colorblindness but he in fact knew that his eyes were green as he got told so. He looked at him a little more, not only admiring his features, but analyzing that if he was in control or not. The Alpha noticed the staring and looked down at the burnett with a soft smile.

"What's wrong George?" He asked.

The Omega blushed a little as he got caught  red handed.

"N-nothing at all! Im fine, just tired" he said, half of it being true"

"You sure?" The Alpha asked.

"Yea, totally" The Omega said.

"Ok then" The Alpha said as he relaxed his shoulders and let his left arm drape around the Omega's back pulling him closer.

This made George come to a conclusion. Dream was in control but he wasn't compleatly conscious of what he was doing. Tho he had to admit he din't mind that much, he was happy being this close to the Alpha. He decided to give in and fall asleep cuddling up to the warmth even more. Dream found this as an invitation to fall asleep as well and so he did. He rested his head on top of the burnett's head and slept as well.

Bad's POV.

I was editing some stuff in my computer from a video I did with Skeppy, when Rat decided she wanted attention. She attempted to jump into my lap but couldn't. I laughed at her cuteness and was about to pick her up when she ran to the door and scratched on it. She wanted to go out, most likely to get to her water bowl.

"What is it girl? You thirsty?" As soon as I said that she gave out a little bark and did a little spin and sat down, so cute, but a yes.

I stood up and opened the door for her, she went for her bowl near the kitchen and I followed her as I wanted to get something to drink myself. As I passed the livingroom I saw the tv on and went to see. Then I saw it, and I went to quickly get Sapnap. I knocked on his door enthusiastically, he opened looking a little confused at my hyperactivity.

"What happened Bad?" He asked.

"Sapnap omg! It's so cute I can't! I just saw and omg it's adorable!!!" I said a tad to quickly for him to understand.

"Bad calm down I can't understand you one bit" he said placing his hands on my shoulders so I could stand still.

"Them!" Was the only thing that quickly came from my mouth as I pointed towards the livingroom.

Sapnap's face had realization as a little 'oh' came from his mouth.

"You mean Dream and George?" He asked to make sure.

"Yes!!! Come take a look!!!!" I said dragging him by the arm.

We stood from the far side of the couch as as we saw George curled up to Dream's left side as Dream's arm was around George pulling him closer. He rested his head on top of George's as they both slept peacefully.

"Ok now I get it, it is kinda cute" Sap admitted crossing his arms with a smile. "Most likely George's hunch is right and  they are fated partners"

"I really do hope so, they look happy together" I smiled.

"Yea" Sap said and then a mischievous look took over his face. "Imma be right back really quick!" He said as he made a dash to his room.

I stood there confused only thinking what dumb idea was he gonna pull of now. He came back with a pice of paper with a smile face drawn on it. Oh no I know where this is going...

"Sapnap, no" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Oh come on Bad! I have the paper to cover his face, it's only one picture!!!" He pleaded.

"If you get me involved with this I will not save you from him next time" I said as I took his phone and got in front of them.

"Hehehe yeeessss!!!" Sap said as he went behind the couch.

He positioned the paper in front of Dream's face covering it completely. He then posed behind them with a silly expression and I took the picture. I do have to admit it was kind of funny.

"Now do a video, this one I won't share with anyone tho, just to tease them" He said as he let the paper on the table.

"Sapnap I swear-" he cut me off.

"Pleaaaaseee Bad! Just a short one!" He insisted doing his best puppy dog expression.

"Fine" I said as I hit the rec button "Alright im recording"

"Yes! Get a close up on their faces" he snickered as I zoomed in.

I zoomed back out and Sap got a tad closer to see their faces and do silly expressions to their sleeping faces. I kept on recording slightly giggling at his silliness. Sap started to stick out his tought to them with eyes closed. I laughed again as our fun was cut short. We heard a deep menacing growl and we froze. Oh no... Sapnap had the most terrified look on his face as he backed away as slowly as humanly possible. Dream had his eyes open, glowing brightly green as a snarl took over his face as he kept on growling at us.

"D-Dream, dude chill it's only a joke" Sapnap said stuttering and his voice cracking.

Dream growled once more and we flinched.

"Sapnap, I don't think he can hear you" I was shaking.

"Wait what? Why?" He turned to me.

"Look at his eyes, it's his Alpha side, we gotta back up, slowly" I said pointing at him.

His eyes basically glowed in the dark, the room wasn't completely dark because of the kitchen lights but it still was noticable. He growled once more wrapping his arms around George dragging him on his lap. George was still blissfully asleep as he snuggled more into Dream's chest, then it all clicked to me.

"Sapnap wait, don't move one bit" I said as I took a hold of his shoulder

"What? Why?" He asked.

"He's only protecting George, look, we gotta show him know we aren't danger"

Sapnap looked back at Dream and the sleeping George then back at me.

"What do we do then? Sap asked.

"Let as much of your scent as you can so he can recognize us, maybe talk to him"

"Ok" he responded.

As we both let our scents out as much as possible I motioned Sap to sit down with me, then Sap spoke first in a friendly yet nervous tone.

"Hey Dream, it's just us, Bad and Sap"

"Yeah, we din't mean to wake you up, sorry" I said following the statement.

Dream, not taking his eyes of us ceased his growling and his expression softened but still held a clenched jaw. We stood up slowly and he finally stopped staring us down and his face went neutral, now giving his attention to the sleeping Omega on his lap. His eyes never loosing it's constant glow, he gently ruffled George's hair making him happily purr in his sleep and snuggle his head in Dream's chest even more. This seemed to calm Dream down as a satisfied smile crossed his face. He then moved to lay down on the couch with George on top of him. He wrapped his arms around him protectively and then looked at us. His a really deep yet not menacing voice he spoke to us.

"Go..." was the only thing Dream said before we left as quickly as possible.

We skiddadled as quick as possible and we entered my room. As we breathed in relief Sapnap pointed out the phone.

"Wait, did you rec the whole thing!?" He asked in surprise.

"Did I? Let's see!" I said curiously.

As I turned the phone over it was effectively still recording. I ended the recording and we watched what I did get to record. Miraculously I recorded in certain angles where most of the times. Everything was caught on video. We debated on what should we do with it and we came to the conclusion we would show them tomorrow. After that we laughed a for a bit as the situation seemed quite ridiculous. Sapnap proceeded to post the picture I had taken for him to write 'Yall I swear to god Dreamnotfound might as well be cannon" as he @ Dream and George. Even at this late hour the fans went wild and retweeted like crazy. I only commented 'I can confirm, he made me take the picture @ Dream kill him not me pls'. Sapnap saw my comment and game me a light smack in the arm followed by a laugh. After that we talked some more and decided to call it a night. I tought of something, I never got my drink, dang it! I stood up and got some water in the kitchen. My curiosity got the best of me an I peeked into the living room, Dream and George sound asleep in the couch. I sighed, I went back to my room and found a blanket I wasn't currently using. I went back into the livingroom and gently draped the blanket over the pair.

"Sleep tight love birds" I said quietly to them as I headed back to my room and went to sleep.

======================================
A./N. HOLY CRAP, these chapters keep getting longer and longer as I right them, and I fucking love it. The next chapter will be a time skip to a month later after all of this. Also expect some protective Dream over his pack 7w7. Have a good one! Stay dreamy!!! 🌙💕🌟

Word count: 5714

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

37.7K 993 31
dnf domestic fluff shot collection ***each chapter is its own mini story/plot - the chapters are ^NOT^ meant to line up in any way. There could be co...
730 7 30
This is a DreamNotFound fanfiction, Falling Out Of Love brought to you by Moon. Description: George and Dream has always been the best of friends...
21.1K 404 7
NO SMUT I'm not sure if I'll write angst or not. Information for requests are in the first chapter If any of the Dream Team are uncomfortable about...
387K 10.4K 16
Dream and George are just vibing on minecraft with voice chat when someone interrupts George. George 'mutes' his mic but unknowingly misclicks, allow...