𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗥𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 �...

بواسطة JolbysGirl

Sam always thought he was straight, growing up he never found himself being attracted to guys. What happens w... المزيد

Meet The Charaters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
Writer's note
My Christmas Special Gift
Sequel??

19

193 12 3
بواسطة JolbysGirl

Colby lays on his stomach on his bed doing his homework while listening to his music. He decided to keep his grade up but it's not a problem because he is straight A's and B's. He may be has a bad boy image but he's a nerd for studying and school plays.

He picks up his phone once he heard buzzing, Devyn Lundy appears on his screen calling him. He answered and said. "Hello?" he sang jokingly.

"Hey, Colbs. Are you busy today?" Devyn chuckle, sitting down on her swinging chair, slowly rocking back and forth with her feet.

"Just doing some homework and my brain is going to fried if I don't take a break." Colby laughed, put his pencil down, rubbing his temples. Colby rolls on his back.  "Why? What's up?"

"Oh. Kat and I were thinking of you and Sam could go with us and have some pizza." She acknowledged, "If you don't mind bringing Sam comes along."

"Uh..." He hesitates. The last time he went to dinner with Sam is not what he expected after calling him out. He feels like he couldn't go anywhere with Sam without being insulted. He ran his finger through his hair. "Yeah... sure"

"You sure?" She questioned. "Shea told me and Kat about you feeling uncomfortable after Sam made that comment. About being honest." She confessed.

"Mhm." Colby paused. "I know this sounds strange but I don't know why, I feel uncomfortable when Sam mentioned the word of truth and honesty."

"May I ask why? Exactly?"

"Let's just say that Sam is accusing me of lying..." He hesitates whatever he feels like talking about it. He hardly knows the brunette girl but that's no excuse. She is one of his best friends, that's why they invite each other to events. He supposes that she wants to spend time with him because ever since she came to Blue Valley, she has always spent a lot of time with Kat. She wants to repay him for joining his group. "and that's why we stopped being friends. and I promise you guys that I'll tell you soon but... now isn't the time. I hope you understand."

"No, no, no. I completely understand, Colby. It's hard to trust anybody these days in high school."

"Yeah, I've been thinking a lot lately and I figured that I can't avoid him forever." He sighs.

"Sometimes you have to move on from the past behind, and focus on yourself," Devyn said.

"Yeah, that's true. Thanks, Devyn."

"No problem. I'm glad I helped." She chuckled.

"So, how are you and Kat? Are you guys doing well?" Colby smiled brightly.

"Yeah, we're good!" Devyn smiling. "We decided to take things slow."

"Mmm, that's good to hear. Well, I have to go and start getting ready. See you tonight?"

"Yup! See you in the few." She hangs up.

He closes his eyes and thinks while the music is on. He just wishes he could stay in bed forever and skip dinner. But he knew that he couldn't because it's kinda rude to cancel at the very last minute.

Colby doesn't want to be that guy who ditches his friends because of Sam. He doesn't want them to think it's their fault or did something wrong. But they did nothing wrong. But he doesn't know anything yet.

The sea of emotions started to swim in his brain, wishing his emotions just could get out. He hates the way he felt. He hates overthinking things. He wants to escape from his emotions and start over; he just wants to be happy. Besides his mom, hanging out with his friends makes him happy. He needs to enjoy it before his senior year is over.

He got up from his bed, shutting off his music. Walking to his closest, picking out his outfit of the day. He needs to be ready for dinner with Devyn and Kat. And his rival. He's not looking forward but he only doing this for Devyn.

❦❦

A bell above the door the moment Colby opens the door and steps into Pizza Place. The place is retro and neon theme, the neon lights around the kitchen, bright red bar stools. White tables with black chairs and booths.

Colby walked towards the table once he saw Devyn, Kat, and Sam. Along with Jake and Corey. He doesn't know why but is feeling deja vu from the other day. He sat down next to Sam and Jake since it's the only seat available. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

"Hey! I'm so glad you came!!" Devyn smiled widely. sitting next to her girlfriend, Kat.

"Yeah, same." Colby smile.

"We all alrighty order. If you don't mind Supreme Pizza?" Kat said slightly feeling nervous.

"No, no, no. I don't mind at all."

"Really?" Kat comment. "Sam told us you like everything on you're pizza. Expect for pineapples."

Colby looks at the blond boy slightly shocked. "You remember that? I thought you forget."

"Of course I do." Sam small simper.

"So," Corey takes a sip of his tea. "I don't care if it's the beginning of October but do you guys have any fun ideas for the summer? I'm running out of ideas."

"A few summers ago Sam and I went to a crazy Fall Out Boy concert. We have backstage passes and meet the band."

"I always want to meet them, they're like my Top 5 favorite band," Jake responded. "What they like? Are they nice?"

"They're pretty cool dudes," Sam answered. "It's worth the money though."

"I miss those days." Colby smiled at himself.

"Same," Sam said seriously, simpering slightly at the dark purple-haired boy. "Jake, what are you're Top 5?"

"Well, this is in order; One Direction, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, and... I forgot the last one." Jake chuckle.

"Oh yeah, I love Panic! At The Disco and Twenty One Pilots. I have all their albums."

"You have like five of them," Colby mumbles jokingly, sipping water.

"Whatever. I liked them, I wish I could meet them." Sam shrugged and looked at Jake with his usual neutral expression.

The waitress brought their two large pizzas set in front of them. The smell filled with their noses, can't wait for they could dig in.

"Do you guys have any college plans?"

Colby, Jake, Corey, and Kat are seniors and planning for their future. Colby wants to be a successful actor for theaters, tv shows, and movies. Depending on what role makes him happy and whatever if it's worth it or not. That is his dream.

"Yeah..." Colby said. "I was thinking about taking a year off, so I can get a job, gains some money of my own. I don't want to ask my mom for a loan. Because ever since my parents spilled, she worked so hard to make it work for only the two of us since Gage is in college. I want to make it up to her for everything that she has done for me."

Devyn and Jake remember the story of why Colby's father is in prison for child abuse and why his folks are spilled. They stay up all night and listen to their best friend let out of his emotions.

Sam, on the other hand, is confused. The last time he hangs out with Colby, his parents are happily married. He wants to ask questions but is afraid if something triggered him. Sam doesn't want to sound offensive although he decided to keep it himself until Colby is ready.

"What college are you applying to?"

"My main choices are Julliard and Yale. I heard that those schools are perfect for acting classes."

"I thought about applying for Juilliard," Kat replied. "I really want to be a singer. I always love to sing when I was 9."

Colby looks at her impressive, smile warmly. "Do you write songs by any chance?"

"I do." She smiles back shyly, glancing down while playing with her hands. "I wrote a couple of songs while playing the piano. I've been playing a piano when I was 4 years old."

"That's so cool! I always want to try to play some instruments a little while ago. It's one of my bucket lists before If I go to college"

"Maybe someday I could teach you. If you want to." Kat said bashfully.

"I would love that. Thank you." Colby smiled. Appreciate the offer.

"I can't decide either Juilliard or Boston," Corey said. "I mean... they're a sick school for dancing but I doubt I'll get in." He pouted.

"Do you have a backup college if those won't work out?" Jake said.

"I think, Eugene Lang college would be ok."

"Well, I hope you get in," Colby said while he glanced at Corey. "I heard those colleges are amazing schools for dancing."

"Thanks, Colby." Corey smiled. "I hope you get in Yale or Juilliard, man."

He never knew one of Sam's friends being nice to him even though the boys are rivals. They're good people once you met them and get to know them.

The group of friends continued talking about what are they doing for the summer before they leave for college. They're discussing what college they want to take, are they visiting their friends sometime in the future, and planning the next chapter of their lives.

Colby couldn't help but feel amazing for taking a break from his studies and hanging out with the coolest people he ever knows. He honestly thought this dinner is going to be another disaster but Sam is pretty decent lately.

Sam probably learns how to forgive and forget. Maybe everything is going back to normal that Colby's hoping for. But he can't ever be sure about this. He probably shouldn't get his hopes up too high.

Words counted: 1626

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

179K 7.4K 17
Just possibly a fanfic over Sam and Gabriel, no big deal. I hope you enjoy! This characters are not my own, they belong to the show "Supernatural."...
168K 7.8K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
788K 29.3K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC