[ Lee Felix FF] Mafia's Babyg...

By mysticbangtxn

Chloe's life is turned upside down when she is sold to one of the most dangerous Mafia King Lee Felix... Sor... More

Sold
I own you
Who is she?
Punishment
MONSTERS
Why me..?
You're MINE...
PAIN...
Drowning
Home
Road trip?
Nightmares part 1.
Nightmares Part 2.
Fun fact
Daddy...
Revenge
Do you want this?
back up
WRATH...
Stuck with me /day off
Toxic
Busy(sorry)
Bam Bam...
UNINVITED...
Remake
The Monster in Felix...
Thank you❀❀
Baby
Wap(TikTok)
The Dirty...(18+)
Yacht
The test
Moving
Blood in the water
Lost
Decision...
Sweet...
The plan
Time to take action...
Sick...
I'm scared...
Growing
Aria
Danger...
Enemies...
Reunited.
Family/Bonus
Final.

Masquerade Ball

11K 218 200
By mysticbangtxn

Chloe: What the hell!? I'm not calling you that!

Felix: Do you want to die tonight? Because last year when I went, a girl in a black mask was raped and murdered.

Chloe:F-fine

Everyone got inside the car. About 45 minutes later they reach the party everyone steps out the car except Felix and Chloe, Felix rubs his hand up Chloe's thigh.

Felix: Remember babygirl , don't act stupid, don't talk to anyone, don't drink anything without my permission, and don't forget to call me DADDY...

Chloe: O-ok

Chloe and Felix and stray kids walk to the front gate to show there invitations at the scanner, The gate opens and they are greeted by the door man when they walk in, Chloe's jaw almost dropped to the floor by what she'd seen.

Chloe:(gasp) woah

Felix: like what you see?

Chloe: Yeah this place is huge

Host: hello everyone! Glad you all could make it, This party is going to great. But remember to be CAREFUL...

James: Hey Felix

Felix: Hello James thought you wouldn't be here because you were so embarrassed that a 18 year old boy beat you in, poker (smirk)

James: Well I just let you win

Later

Host: Hey Felix who is this beautiful young lady

The host kisses Chloe's hand.

Felix: She's Chloe and she belongs to me, isn't that right Chloe?

Chloe: uh yes

Felix grips tight onto Chloe's waist and gives her a glare.

Chloe: (gasp) y-yes D-DADDY.

Everyone was having a good time, Chloe was feeling a little uncomfortable though. Soon Felix seen her about to wonder off, but he grabs her wrist and said...

Felix: Dance with me

Chloe: uh ok

Felix and Chloe started to dance.

Felix: How are you feeling?

Chloe: Well other than being at a dangerous masquerade Ball and dancing with the dangerous mafia gang leader in the world, Then yeah I'm doing fine(sarcastic)

Felix: (chuckles) sarcastic now aren't we? Just keep your mouth shut and we will be okay.

Felix lowers his hand down to Chloe's butt. Chloe let's out a small whimper, She tried to move his hand away but he spanked her.

Chloe:ow!

Felix: Pain?

Chloe: Felix what's wrong with you!?

Felix: Nothing. (Sigh) alright that's enough dancing for now.

Felix let's go of Chloe and walks away

Chloe: Felix where are you going?

Felix: To play poker go sit down or try to find Chris.

Chloe:(sigh)

Chloe walks away and sits on one of the lounge chairs, soon Chris appeared.

Chris: Hey Chloe you okay

(and yes I want Chloe to start calling Chan Chris since that is his name because everytime I write Chan my grammar thing corrects me with change)

Chloe: Nothing Felix just left to play poker, what about you and everyone else?

Chris: Well hyunjin just went outside to throw up because he saw some people " DOING IT "
In the bathroom.

Chloe: Eww gross.

Felix Pov

Felix: Are you sure that's the right card?

James: Uh yeah yeah it is, HA! Just beat you in poker looks like I'll be taking the money

Felix: OK...

James walks out of the building and down the street. Felix whispered to changbin.

Felix: knock him out

Changbin nods his head.

James: Who are you what is this!? (Scream)

James is dragged by changbin into a dark alley and calls Felix, Felix Let's everyone else know what's going on and what he's about to do.

Chris: um Chloe I'll be right back stay right here.

Chris runs to the alley ands see's Felix with a bat with blood on it.

Felix: JAMES (CREEPY TONE)

James: Why are you doing this!?

Felix: Because no one likes a cheater, and especially if you think you could cheat in a game with me(chuckle) you have another thing coming.

Felix bashed James ankles in with the bat.

James:(scream) HERE! HERE! Take THE MONEY TAKE IT!

Felix: Thanks*gunshot*

Felix shot the man right in the head but he soon turns around due to hearing a small scream coming from Chloe. Felix then started to approached her but she started to move back until she backed up into Hans chest.

Han: I guess you weren't really supposed to see this.

Felix: Put her in the car

Later everyone arrived at the house.

Felix: So what did you see?

Chloe: nothing

Felix: you sure about that babygirl?

Chloe:(scared) why did you k-kill him

Felix: Because he cheated and almost got away with my money

Chloe: Guess you're very serious when it comes to game's

Felix: oh trust me baby I'm very serious

Later that night, Felix was sleeping but I he's not having a good dream...
(Felix's nightmare)

Felix: (scream) MOM! NO STOP!

Dad: NO! FELIX LOOK THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE! (PSYCHO LAUGH)

Mom: (SCREAMING) NO STOP IT! LET ME GO!

Felix: PLEASE...

(Ends of nightmare)

Felix: (whimpering) Please have mercy... Please

At this point tears are streaming down Felix's face.

Felix: (scream) NO!

Chloe: FELIX...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 447 14
Lee Felix is an ordinary university student, trying his best to juggle between studies and social life. Until one unfortunate encounter that thrust...
6.7K 200 8
Felix always been bullied and abused by his dad. His life alway been a hell and he can't stand it anymore. He never told anyone about his rank but ev...
50.2K 1.4K 20
Felix is overworked by his father so that he could laze around all day, while his son is barely surviving. Straykids is a powerful mafia group decidi...
Secrets By <3

Fanfiction

17.5K 639 37
Bts and Blackpink stepsibling ff Yn, mature to early and living for others, her life a mess and her past even worse What will happen when Yn finds ou...