five in love ; txtzy

By sjunghannn_k

ā š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™˜š™¤š™¢š™šš™Ø š™žš™£ š™™š™žš™›š™›š™šš™§š™šš™£š™© š™¬š™–š™®š™Ø.āž A typical love story you might say. But what if this... More

Orientation
Lost Girl
Crush
Enemies
Duet
Get Together
Breakdown
Strange
Study Partners
Danger
Promise
Awkward
Trapped
Proving
Date
Surprise
Brothers
Feelings
Snow (1)
Snow (2)
Snow (3)
Runaway
Family
Conflicts
Permission
Rivals
Confrontation
Captured
Last Moments
Unexpected
Goodbye
Make Up
Can We?
Happy
Accepted
All Together Now
Special Chapter: Halloween Night

Pride

3.9K 175 76
By sjunghannn_k

C H A P T E R 3 1
BEOMGYU'S POV

"Bro, I wish you were here," I told Taehyun who was on the phone.

"You're making me worry. Why are you this sweet?" He asked, and I just laughed.

"Talk to Ryujin you jerk. You didn't even let her explain," he said.

"Alright. Bye." I told him, and he ended the call.

It's been weeks since we last talked. She tried to talk to me by throwing papers on my window, but I didn't let her talk to me. I ignored her. I don't know why. I guess I really should talk to her, and let her explain.

I opened my window and saw that Ryujin's window curtain was open. She was scrolling through her phone when I saw her.

I threw a crumpled paper, and she noticed. She turned her head towards me, and she smiled. I gave her a sign to go downstairs and talk to her. She nodded and closed her curtain.

RYUJIN'S POV

I went outside my house and immediately saw Beomgyu waiting outside.

"So," I spoke.

"So," He said.

"So..." I said once again.

"Explanation?" He asked me. I sighed and leaned on the gate of my house beside him.

"You know I wouldn't do that to you," I said.

"What's 'that'?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and answered his obvious question. "Cheating," I said.

"Yeah. I know," He said. So why is he so mad at me when he knows that I wouldn't do that kind of shit.

"Did you block him out of your life?" He asked. I chuckled. What a jealous person.

"No. I just don't talk to him these days. I can't just block him out. We've been friends since we were like fetuses," I said, and both of us laughed.

"Let's make things right okay? We can't just misunderstand each other all the time," I said. He sighed and nodded. He pulled me towards him and kissed my forehead. "We'll do that," He said and hugged me.

Lia unnie: Can you come here for a sec?

That's weird. Oh right. Their classes just ended. I guess they want a reunion now. That's nice.

"Uhm. I have to go to my friend's university" I told Beomgyu.

"Do you want me to take you there?" He asked.

"That wouldn't be nice-" He pulled out his car keys, and I just rolled my eyes. Of course, he'd insist. He's Beomgyu after all.

As soon as I got there I immediately called Lia unnie.

"Yeah, you're here?" I asked her that was on the other line. I looked behind me and saw that she was waving her hand to me. Beomgyu's still with me by the way, he told me that it's not safe for girls like me to walk around on a university campus especially at night. He has a point.

I walked towards her, and I saw that an eyebrow raised as she saw Beomgyu walking with me.

"Oooh so who's this lad?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"My boyfriend," I said. I didn't mean to sound so proud, but my voice sounded like that, and I can't do anything about it now.

"You? Shin Ryujin? Are you serious? That's possible?" She asked and pointed to both of us.

"Yeah," I said and pouted.

"Alright say goodbye to your boyfriend. You're staying here for the night," She said. Wow, I'm not prepared for this.

Beomgyu nodded and waved goodbye to me. "Just a wave huh? Don't fool me. I know you've kissed each other before," Lia said.

"Yah Choi Jisu!" I shouted, and she just laughed. I shot Beomgyu with an awkward look, and he just laughed at me. He told me he was leaving the place now, and I once again waved goodbye to him.

"You love him so much don't you?" Lia asked. "You can say that," I said, and we went to her room.

YEJI'S POV

"What the heck happened to this girl?" Ryujin asked. Lia invited all of the three to come here just because I'm heartbroken af.

"Why won't you try to explain?" Ryujin asked. "You think she'd actually try? She has pride you know that," Lia said.

It's just that I didn't do anything wrong. It was Yeonjun who did something hurtful! Not me. Jaemin and I were only hugging each other as friends and not as the shit he's thinking. But here he was kissing another girl back. I mean, I should've known! I should've known that he will never change. Men like him don't! I shouldn't have given him a chance to make me fall.

"You know unnie. You should lower down your pride," Chaeryeong said, and all three of them agreed.

"As if. I did nothing wrong, so I won't," I said while wiping my tears off with another tissue.

"Suite yourself. Just saying, you might regret that decision," Yuna said. She may be the youngest, but she's got brains and experience. I wish I had to so that I'm not this naive.

YEONJUN'S POV

"You're-"

"A fucking as**ole," My brother Soobin cuts Beomgyu off. The two of them went to my dorm room just to make me tell them what happened to me and Yeji.

"Why is that?" I asked him.

"You jealous jerk," Beomgyu spoke. "Wow. Says the guy who gets jealous pretty often?" I said and smirked.

"Gyu is not the topic here. It's you so shut the hell up, and let us speak," Soobin said, and I did what he told me.

"If you don't know. Jaemin and Yeji are just friends. F-R-I-E-N-D-S. Friends," Soobin said.

"Friends? Yeah right," I scoffed. "Let me finish!" He shouted, and I just sighed. I don't have time for this. I have dance practice.

"You're the one who made the fault Yeonjun. Accept that. You're the one who did cheat. You, and only...YOU" Beomgyu said, and my eyebrows furrowed. Are they my friends? Why are they all against me?

"Who's the girl?" My brother asked. "Some girl from the other block. Does that even matter?"

"See! Total jerk!" Beomgyu shouted while pointing at me. "Admit it or not. You cheated," Soobin said, and I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm late for practice. Beomgyu? Enjoy your stay," I said, and left the dorm room.

SOOBIN'S POV

"What a pride..." I said, and Beomgyu and I sighed in frustration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 461 32
Y/N, a girl with no friends and itzy, a group known for their friendship & strong bond. what will happen when a series of events keep bringing them t...
57.6K 1.6K 36
(Itzy's Ryujin x FemOC) After nine years of training, you finally debuted with five other girls called Itzy. Even though you girls have a 3-year dati...
14.6K 250 12
Ryujin X fem! Reader X Yeji Description: You are Itzy's manager and are always by their side. But what happens when your responsibilities undergo a c...
10.2K 376 14
How can love be so unpredictable? Even if it's somewhere you'd never expect to find it. This is a Jenlisa convert story. Credit give to the rightful...