Pride

C H A P T E R  3 1BEOMGYU'S POV

C H A P T E R 3 1
BEOMGYU'S POV

"Bro, I wish you were here," I told Taehyun who was on the phone.

"You're making me worry. Why are you this sweet?" He asked, and I just laughed.

"Talk to Ryujin you jerk. You didn't even let her explain," he said.

"Alright. Bye." I told him, and he ended the call.

It's been weeks since we last talked. She tried to talk to me by throwing papers on my window, but I didn't let her talk to me. I ignored her. I don't know why. I guess I really should talk to her, and let her explain.

I opened my window and saw that Ryujin's window curtain was open. She was scrolling through her phone when I saw her.

I threw a crumpled paper, and she noticed. She turned her head towards me, and she smiled. I gave her a sign to go downstairs and talk to her. She nodded and closed her curtain.

RYUJIN'S POV

I went outside my house and immediately saw Beomgyu waiting outside.

"So," I spoke.

"So," He said.

"So..." I said once again.

"Explanation?" He asked me. I sighed and leaned on the gate of my house beside him.

"You know I wouldn't do that to you," I said.

"What's 'that'?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and answered his obvious question. "Cheating," I said.

"Yeah. I know," He said. So why is he so mad at me when he knows that I wouldn't do that kind of shit.

"Did you block him out of your life?" He asked. I chuckled. What a jealous person.

"No. I just don't talk to him these days. I can't just block him out. We've been friends since we were like fetuses," I said, and both of us laughed.

"Let's make things right okay? We can't just misunderstand each other all the time," I said. He sighed and nodded. He pulled me towards him and kissed my forehead. "We'll do that," He said and hugged me.

Lia unnie: Can you come here for a sec?

That's weird. Oh right. Their classes just ended. I guess they want a reunion now. That's nice.