Make Up

C H A P T E R  3 0SOOBIN'S POV

C H A P T E R 3 0
SOOBIN'S POV

LIA: What the hell did your brother do to Yeji?
5:00 PM

LIA: What the? Answer me Soobin.
5:30 PM

LIA: Soobin?
6:15 PM

I palmed my face, as I read Lia's messages. I've been avoiding her these past few days. I just can't go near her or else Jeno's going to kill both of our lives. It's been tough actually. Acting cold towards Lia like I never knew her. Like I never liked her...

And now another problem. Everything's been stressing me out. Now even my brother.

The door suddenly opened up, and I already smelled the strong scent of soju on this guy barging in. Goodness Yeonjun!

He's got lipstick stains all over his lips, and his neck. Fuck my life right? He's being like this once again. Did he did it with Yeji?! Goodness, they're both young!

"What the fuck happened to you?!" I shouted as I closed the door. He fell to his bed and covered his eyes with his arms. "I can't explain right now..." He said with a hoarse voice.

"Spill!" I shouted, and a loud thud came from the wall. "SHUT IT!!!" The boys from the room beside us shouted.

"Fuck you! I never complained when you were fucking heartbroken and started singing out loud in the middle of the night!" I shouted back, and finally, he stopped.

I heard Yeonjun chuckled, and my attention was now onto him. "Tell me. What happened to you and Yeji" I asked him.

"Don't even speak her name right now," He said. I'm so confused.

"Why don't you ask her pretty friend Lia? I'm sure she knows." Yes she does, but I can't even speak to her, or else she'll get kicked out.

"Let's just say. The joke's on me now," He said before closing his eyes and sleep.

TAEHYUN'S POV

"Are you done packing?" My mother asked. I looked at her and nodded. "Good. Get ready, and we're going to leave after that," She said, and I nodded once again.

I never told Chaeryeong the truth. I'm going to leave without telling her, and I guess this is what they call ghosting. I know how many people got hurt just because someone did this to them, whether it's their friend or their lover. I'm actually feeling bad just thinking about this, but I have to. I'd be satisfied with her hating me than seeing her get sad because I'm leaving.