Fruits Basket: Kamiyama Family

By Bloodydragon662

Tohru Honda meets her childhood best friend since she was a little girl and he went away when he lost his Fat... More

Intro
Meet Terry Kamiyama
Meet Rumi Kamiyama (The Rat)
Meet Yumi Kamiyama (The Cat)
Prologue: Past of remembrance and vows
Chapter 1: Welcome to my world of crazy family love and mysterious rumors
Chapter 2: Twins fight, Princess meeting the prince for the first time!
Chapter 3: Two cat zodiac meets, Two dog zodiac finally meets"
Chapter 4: Cheer ups, Tohru, and Three Sohma boys visit.
Meet Sumiko Kamiyama (The God)
Meet Takeo Kamiyama (The Boar)
Meet Kaida Kamiyama (The Dragon)
Meet Rini Kamiyama (The Rabbit)
Chapter 5: Meet the Kamiyama family head, the cat zodiac of Kamiyama secret
Chapter 6: Cultural Festival, Boar zodiac's finally Meet!
Chapter 7: Boars craziness, hyper two Rabbit Zodiac, Two dragon zodiac
Special Chapter: Halloween Party/ Samhain Festival
Special Chapter: Twins Birthday Party, Kamiyama family holiday Part 1!
Special Chapter: Kamiyama family holiday Part 2:
Meet Akari Kamiyama (The Ox)
Meet Yuriko Kamiyama (The Snake)
Meet Kohei Kamiyama (The Tiger)
Chapter 8: New Year's Eve Party Banquet!
Chapter 9: Meeting the two Ox Zodiac, Sick season, Truth or Dare game story!
Chapter 10: Valentine's Day Mischievous Time!
Chapter 11: Hot spring time!
Chapter 12: New students and stunning beautiful Teacher, Sumiko visit!
Chapter 13: Two fabulous snake zodiac!

Meet Mai Kamiyama (The Dog)

72 2 0
By Bloodydragon662

Name: Mai Kamiyama
Nicknames: Mai chan, Mai sama (her assistant), Mai Darling (Yuriko), Crazy she-Mutt ( Rumi and Yumi), Mai kun (Shigure Sohma), Sexy Mai (Dark Akari), Mai Mai (Mayuko and Kana), Ma-Chan (Takeo), Mai-Nee (Hiroto), Missy (light Akari and Hinami), Rina Therese (Pen name)
Gender: Female
Age: 26-28
Height: 170cm/5'7
Weight: 55.3kg/122lb
Hair Color: Golden Blonde
Eye Color: Ocean Blue
Blood Type: AB
Cursed Year: Dog
Year: Rat
Astrological Sign: Aries
Professional Status
Occupation: Novelist
Affiliation: Kamiyama family
Parents: Sunny Hyung Kamiyama (Mother), Ryu Watanabe (Father)
Birthday: March 26
Likes: pick on her assistant, Mother figure to Kamiyama cousins, Takoyaki, Dancing, Cooking, Reading books, Dogs, Hanging out with Mabudachi Trio (along with Kaida and Yuriko), Shigure, Girls night out.
Dislikes: Spicy, threatening her family members, bullies, abuse
Clothing styles:
Mai outfit is normal, ordinary styles she worn and she likes the styles
Goes out with her friends and family.:3
Her winter outfit:⬇️

Her fall outfit:⬇️

Her working outfit:⬇️

Her spring outfit:⬇️

Suummer outfit:⬇️

Mai home outfit for her when she at home or  Shigure house.⬇️

First outfit for a casual outfit on chapter 4: ⬇️

Sleepwear for bedtime:

Personality: Mai is a Kind-hearted, lazy, flirtatious, perverted, playful woman who loves bothering yumi and Rumi about boys (which may end up getting hit in the head by Yumi and Rumi), She very Manipulative and sadist, Cunning on what she needs to do or what can she do. She is good at giving advice to others. She is also sensitive to her emotion when she witnesses her crush with another person she gets emotional and becomes withdrawn, heartbroken. She stands her ground. She is aloof, Deceptive, smart, laidback, and always careful her tactics towards her enemies.

Good habit: Mai love give advice to her best friends and also she sneaks quietly away from Daisuke so he doesn't know she left and which he figures it out her lies and chase her.
Bad habit: she stares at the new people and smiles at them. She loves picking on her cousins so much fun.
For Example: she gives Hiroto book about Sex which Hiroto marches out of the house embarrassed and blushes, throws the book at Mai in Comedic ways.
She tells Terry, Yumi, and Rumi to bring protection which their faces became red as Tomatoes and the twin sisters hit Mai's head and walk away blushing and grumbling to school.

Past: unknown to her but she is Sumiko right-handed woman and she highly respects the head of the Kamiyama family and best friend to Shigure Sohma that she flirts with him in playful act just to anger Yumi and Rumi and same with Kyo and Yuki. She has two of bestie, Kaida, and Yuriko. A close friend to Mayumi and Mai likes having Sumiko around because she feels Sumiko needs someone to talk to her and she did. She is very protective of Sumiko because of her safety and her sickness so she always visits her every day at nighttime.she loves eating her favorite food Takoyaki and she loves to torture her assistant for her work when he visits her home and drives Rumi and Yumi insane. Mai first time she meets Shigure Sohma first time at high school she went and she said he is an Idiot womanizer which he got arrow stab in his chest from a pretty girl like her but she finds him funny to break his heart in her high school time but now as an adult she still has it but she has romantic feelings for him, but Mai meets Shigure again at a bookstore, she stunned to see him handsome and talk together about how is everything: her job, her family members, her life. The story continues show her memories and her parents.

Relationship:
Shigure (her partner of crime, Best friend, man she fell in love)
Ayame ( Best Friend)
Hatori (Best friend)
Sumiko (cousin, bestie since childhood)
Kamiyama youngsters (Mother figure)
Kikyo (Martial art teacher, aunt)
Terry (Son figure)
Kyo (son figure)
Yuki (son figure)
Haru (little brother figure)
Momiji (adorable bunny son figure)
Tohru (daughter figure)
Daisuke (her assistant at her work)

Zodiac Animal Form: Mai zodiac animal form is a golden retriever (Due to her golden hair), her blue eyes are shown when she is in her dog form.

Mai Kamiyama Favorite music playlist
1. Jennifer Lopez: Ain't your Mama
2. Enrique Iglesia: Dirty Dancer Remix (featuring Usher and Lil' Wayne)
3. Destiny's Child: Temptation (She, Yuriko, Kaida, Sumiko and Mayumi love this song so much)
4. Madonna: Deeper and Deeper
5. Britney Spears: My prerogative
6. Chungha: Chica
7. Blink 182: what's my age again
8. AmPm: Prism (Feat.Miyuna)
9. Usher: U Remind me
10. Thalia: Seduction
11. Paulina Rubio: Boys will be boys
12. BTS: Dangerous
13. Ariana Grande: Greedy
14. Chaka Khan: Ain't Nobody
15. Momoland: I'm So Hot
16. Charlie Puth: Attention
17. Inna: Be my lover
18. Nightwish: Elan
19. Kylie Minogue: Cupid Boy
20. Kesha feat. Taio Cruz: Dirty Pictures Pt.2

Love interest/Crush: Shigure Sohma

Mai bedroom in her home:
Mai room is more natural and casual normal and love for books is always her thing so she end up having bookshelf top of her when she gets bored or wanna to read before bedtime.

Appearance: Mai is an extremely beautiful woman with a cute beauty mark on her left side of her lip. Her blue eyes are brilliant sparks when the sun brights it. She has a curvaceous body and fair skin. She wore bracelets and necklaces but a moon symbol necklace she wore on her neck is what Sumiko gave her for protection. Mai has long golden blonde straight hair that reaches to her butt which she always curly iron on it for her to go to work or after a bath or tied it long ponytail or bun to start writing her new book.

Trivia:
- Mai loves books in her room and she reads it when she going to bed or get rid of her boredom.
- Mai's best friends are Yuriko, Kaida, and Mayumi. She and Yuriko love talking dirty jokes, advice, and hilarious stories.
- Mai loves Sumiko like a baby sister she never has and also cheers Sumiko up from her panic attack, but Mai finds her depressed and upset that Akito has sex with Kureno and Shigure which she and Mayumi wanna get rid of their sadness and hurt by hugging Sumiko and she ends up having sex with Sumiko.
- Mai and Mayumi are besties and cares for Sumiko and others. She more lookout for any distress sign on Sumiko.
- Mai has feelings for Shigure Sohma and she was heartbroken when she finds out he and Akito "did it" together same night when she heard the argument, witness their lovemaking which she walks away from the door and left in tears, As a result, next night she went to the kamiyama estate to payback on Shigure and Akito by telling Sumiko about it and Sumiko was hurt and broke down in tears, Mai decides to kiss Sumiko tries to forget Shigure and same for Sumiko for Akito and end up making love to her privately which their unaware that Shigure was visiting Mai at the estate that night to see how is she but heard two girls have an intimate moment which surprised him and witness them made love that night and left without a word. But she still regrets what she has done the same night with Sumiko and Sumiko regret it too but they still do it privately so no one knows.
- Mai never shows remorse until she sees Shigure and she walks away or pretends she is a happy and funny self to him and Akito. She finally admits that she sees him but in pain when she witnesses and had itching feeling he is not happy with what she did out of her heartbroken moment with Sumiko on that night.
- Mai loves torturing her assistant and driving him insane and making him running toward Mai Kamiyama resident which she shut the door quickly.
- Mai has her own Two cars and house and she always told Takeo, Yumi, Rumi, Akari, and Terry not to destroy her poor house and her car.
- Mai loves going shopping with Yuriko, Mayumi, and Kaida. She also visits Kamiyama estate how are Kaida and the others been, she goes to Sumiko to check on her and tell her about an update from her home and the Sohma family.
- Mai has a dog zodiac mark is on her right side of her Ankle which she always checks and someone tells her she has a tattoo, she told them it is but it is actually her zodiac curse birthmark and she feels Sumiko is summoning her so she follows.
- Mai has low tolerance alcohol which she gets drunk easily and starts doing funniest comedic ways or flirting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 3K 55
❝ π‹πŽπ•πˆππ† π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ πŒπ„π€ππ’ π„πŒππ‘π€π‚πˆππ† π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 π“πŽπŽ ❞ β•°β”ˆβ”ˆβž€ ❃Ϋͺུ | π’π¨π‘π¦πš π€π«π’π¬π­π’πš...
187K 6.8K 41
Mei grew up surrounded by facts, not fiction. Science, not religion. Real life, not some pipe dream fantasy that most others had. Of course it come...
251K 9.4K 50
"Please go out with me!" a loud called shouted across the school hair as a certain white haired girl stop and turned "I can't i'm sorry" The girl smi...
169K 4K 45
"So, you like drawing rats?" "I guess, from all the animals, I like drawing the rat the most" Mizuki Hirose, foster sister of Tohru Honda. Afraid of...