five in love ; txtzy

By sjunghannn_k

โ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.โž A typical love story you might say. But what if this... More

Orientation
Lost Girl
Crush
Enemies
Duet
Get Together
Breakdown
Strange
Study Partners
Danger
Promise
Awkward
Trapped
Proving
Date
Surprise
Brothers
Feelings
Snow (1)
Snow (2)
Snow (3)
Runaway
Family
Conflicts
Permission
Rivals
Confrontation
Captured
Last Moments
Unexpected
Goodbye
Pride
Can We?
Happy
Accepted
All Together Now
Special Chapter: Halloween Night

Make Up

3.8K 174 96
By sjunghannn_k

C H A P T E R 3 0
SOOBIN'S POV

LIA: What the hell did your brother do to Yeji?
5:00 PM

LIA: What the? Answer me Soobin.
5:30 PM

LIA: Soobin?
6:15 PM

I palmed my face, as I read Lia's messages. I've been avoiding her these past few days. I just can't go near her or else Jeno's going to kill both of our lives. It's been tough actually. Acting cold towards Lia like I never knew her. Like I never liked her...

And now another problem. Everything's been stressing me out. Now even my brother.

The door suddenly opened up, and I already smelled the strong scent of soju on this guy barging in. Goodness Yeonjun!

He's got lipstick stains all over his lips, and his neck. Fuck my life right? He's being like this once again. Did he did it with Yeji?! Goodness, they're both young!

"What the fuck happened to you?!" I shouted as I closed the door. He fell to his bed and covered his eyes with his arms. "I can't explain right now..." He said with a hoarse voice.

"Spill!" I shouted, and a loud thud came from the wall. "SHUT IT!!!" The boys from the room beside us shouted.

"Fuck you! I never complained when you were fucking heartbroken and started singing out loud in the middle of the night!" I shouted back, and finally, he stopped.

I heard Yeonjun chuckled, and my attention was now onto him. "Tell me. What happened to you and Yeji" I asked him.

"Don't even speak her name right now," He said. I'm so confused.

"Why don't you ask her pretty friend Lia? I'm sure she knows." Yes she does, but I can't even speak to her, or else she'll get kicked out.

"Let's just say. The joke's on me now," He said before closing his eyes and sleep.

TAEHYUN'S POV

"Are you done packing?" My mother asked. I looked at her and nodded. "Good. Get ready, and we're going to leave after that," She said, and I nodded once again.

I never told Chaeryeong the truth. I'm going to leave without telling her, and I guess this is what they call ghosting. I know how many people got hurt just because someone did this to them, whether it's their friend or their lover. I'm actually feeling bad just thinking about this, but I have to. I'd be satisfied with her hating me than seeing her get sad because I'm leaving.

I did what my mother said and finally left my room. I brought my luggage, and checked my phone once again. It was Chaeryeong's message notifications. I just smiled. I guess this is goodbye.

I went outside of our house, and something surprised me. It was Chaeryeong. There. In front of me smiling with sad eyes looking at me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I will understand," She said.
"We could've spent more time together"
"Goodness Taehyun, why?"

"I was s-scared of leaving you." I spoke, and she just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"When are you going to go back here?" She asked.

"Maybe never..." I said and looked down. I can't look at her directly. It just hurts so much to see her before leaving. It makes me want to stay.

"I'm going to have vacation time here I guess," I said. I could hear her soft sobs, and it's making my heart ache even more. I knew it.

"Then I'll wait for that," She said. "W-What?" I asked her.

"I'll wait for you Kang Taehyun. I swear to my life," she said.

"You will?" I asked her once again. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She will wait for me? Someone would actually do that for me.

She pulled me into a hug, and I kissed her on her forehead as a promise that I will never replace her. I chuckled, and so did she. "Aigoo Nuna Chaeryeong," I said, and she punched me lightly on my chest.

"Bye." I told her, and she furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head no.

"No goodbyes only see you," She said, and I nodded.

"See you," I said, and went inside the car.

SOOBIN'S POV

I was listening to some music when a loud knock came from my room. Seriously why are people so loud these days? Why can't they be calm? I'm trying to destress here.

"Who is it?" I asked, but no one answered. This might be a rude son of a-

"Lia?" I was shocked to see her here. Girls are not allowed inside this dormitory.

"Why the hell won't you pick up? Or even answer my messages?" She asked. I looked down and put both of my hands on my hoodie pocket.

"Ugh forget my questions. I need to talk to you," She said, and invited herself in. I suddenly felt a bit hot when I realized that it was only Lia and I who are inside this small room. Goodness.

"What happened to the love birds?" She asked.

"I don't know" Is the only phrase that I could say, and it was the truth. Even I don't have a sine clue.

"Well, this shit happened. Yeji saw your lovely brother kissing another girl. Isn't that cheating?" I knew she was being sarcastic with the word 'lovely'.

"Wait. But I thought Yeji cheated on my brother?" Lia flashed an angry look at me. She stood up and looked up at me with an eyebrow raised. I was slowly backing off as she was slowly moving towards me.

"So are you saying that my friend is a cheater?" She asked, and I immediately shook my head no.

"So what's your point there huh? Your brother had a history of cheating stuff. My friend doesn't have a single one of it," She said, and I was now on the edge of my bed. I was about to walk away from that situation, but I lost my balance and accidentally grabbed Lia's white hoodie.

Now she's on top of me, and I was laying down on my bed. I saw her cheeks flushed red, and I knew mine were like that as well. I thought she was going to get off me, but instead, she put both of her arms on my sides.

"So tell me, Choi Soobin. Why aren't you answering my calls? Or replying to a single message?" She asked. I could feel my heartbeat rising.

"It's been weeks hasn't it?" She asked once again. I couldn't fucking answer. I can sense that I would freaking stutter if I would. Instead of answering her, I chose to pull her down and hug her. I missed this kind of comfort. No. I missed her.

She clears her throat and sat beside me.

"It's... because of... Jeno." I sighed as I said my stepbrother's name.

"Why the- goodness..." She said and fixed her hair.

"He said if I go near you. He'd make his father kick you out of this school, and make me lose my scholarship." Then, Lia started laughing out loud.

"Oh gosh such an immature mind. Dude, he can't get me kicked out. My aunt is one of the owners of this school. There are like five of them, they're all friends," She said, and I sighed in relief.

"And if he makes you lose your scholarship, then I'm the one who's going to get him kicked out," She said. Why is it that everyone around me is so rich that they own something big?

"So, don't avoid me anymore. You're safe with me," She said, and once again pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you," she whispered to my ear. "I did too," I said, and the door suddenly opened.

"Did I interrupt something?" Junkyu asked. The one who stays beside our room.

"Nothing," both of us said, and he just smirked and closed the door shut.

Out of all the days in the week why would he come today to borrow the broom once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1K 41
Yeji and Ryujin met on a dating app. One is only looking for a past time, the other a genuine connection. However, circumstances seem to bring them t...
96.9K 3.5K 36
Cover created by @Vhen-_- Itzy, born from rich families yes, but money isn't the answer to all their problems. Tired and just wanting escape. TXT, a...
73.2K 1.8K 76
You are a soldier from (your Country) working in the Korean Special Forces, because your Country has a soldier Exchange program with Korea. What will...
87.8K 6.1K 46
โ ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™˜. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ? ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...