You Stay On My Mind

By theelorethalyon

compilation of CooCious one shots for y'all to enjoy. More

Baecation.
Body On Me.
Happy Anniversary.
Treasons, Stratagems, And Spoils.
Anniversary Nookie.
Home Is On The Way. Part 1.
Home Is On The Way. Part 2.
Family Affair.
Pose For The Cameras.
You Deserve It.
Reunited.
Unfinished Business.
All About You.
Missing.
Always & Forever.
A Jealous, Jealous Man.
My Destiny Was You.
In Sync.
Cookies & Cream.
Raw Love.
Maybe We Broke It.
Five Years.
Red Wine Before Bedtime.
Strawberries.
Show Me You're Sorry.
Legacy.
The Birth of a Young Prince.
We're Back.
Lies & Love.
Say Yes.
Maybe Three Isn't a Crowd.
Wishing.
Over My Heart.
Getaway.
Did It All Wrong.
Let Me.
Letters To My Love.
My Everything.
Outta Mind.
Insatiable.
Cater To You.
Tell The Truth.
Got You.
Stupid Me.
The Rose.
First Time.
Before The Fall.
Bonding.
Noodle.
What Is Love?
Falling.
Not Mine.
Take It Back.
The Honeymoon.
Tipsy.
One-Time Thing.
Wine Drunk.
Mind Games.
Out Of Control.
Two Can Play.
Inferno.
A Sick Man.
My Destiny Was You. Part 2.
I'll Show You.
So Beautiful.
Yours.
Love You.
Checkmate.
Fearless.
Could've Been.
Could've Been. Part 2.

Maybe.

1.3K 51 29
By theelorethalyon

Maybe.

When the drama died down and night fell on New York City, ex-husband and wife took up to late-night drinking. With whiskey swirling around in his glass, the Patriarch took a seat right beside his ex-wife. He liked the closeness, the smell of her Chanel perfume wafting up to his nose as he discreetly inhaled her scent, whilst pretending to look interested in the brown liquor swimming around in his glass. Things had been going good between them, better than good. They weren't arguing or disagreeing, no mutters of Can't stand yo' ass underneath their breaths. The once-married couple was genuinely enjoying each other's company. Did Lucious dare say it felt like old times? When they were happily married, loving on one another with that teenage perception of love.

"What you did for Jamal..." Cookie trailed, starting up a conversation through the comfortable silence. He peered up at her with a fond smile on his face. "No one else could've done that, Lucious."

"Come on," He murmured, brushing away her praise. It was about time he did something good for that son of his. He'd taken a damn bullet for him without hesitation. That kind of unwavering love and loyalty was something Lucious could never pay. Lucious didn't think much of God, but that boy had a heavenly light to him that Lucious certainly didn't put there.

"You've got me ova' here thinking maybe you aren't the Devil after all," She joked with a cackle.

Smiling, he mused; "What? You think I care about that boy?" Lucious loved that boy with all his might, but he found it hard to express his feelings when it came to his children because he'd grown up unloved the moment his father was murdered. "He makes me a whole lotta money." Almost like second nature, Cookie's hand slapped him in the back of his head, reminding him of old times. Lucious didn't I tell you to take the washing down? Slap to the back of the head. Lucious stop staring at my ass. Slap to the back of the head. Lucious stop calling Jamal a little bitch. A hard smack to the back of the head. He grinned.

"Stap it!" She scolded, eyes rolling to the back of her head at his typical 'I don't care 'bout nobody' response.

"You know I like it when you do it harder." He teased. A hard slap from her heavy-handed ass across the face in the bedroom got his adrenaline going and blood pumping straight to his big friend.

"Oh, God..." She muttered, resting her cheek on her knuckles. His lips curved up, knowing her head was feeling up with those memories, too. Those were some good times. Her thick thighs wrapped around his waist, her lips against his skin with his hand grabbing her meaty ass as he walked them to the bedroom. Her giggle lightening up the room. Oh, Lucious.

"I swear I hope all this crap is over with the FEDs," He grumbled, lifting his head up. Tariq had been personally gunning for him hard like they had some sort of past beef. Maybe he was trying to prove to his bosses that he wasn't above investigating kids from the block he grew up around. Whatever the reason, he'd picked the wrong big fish. "Especially when they come up empty with the grand jury." He stared up at her, gratefully. She promised she'd handle Shine and she did. That's his ride or die. Albeit, she had to invite his slimy ass to their son's wedding and give his nephew an album that Lucious' would ensure would never see the light of day.

"Well, they seem to have backed off." She murmured. "Maybe Tariq The Freak got his wrist slapped." Cookie softly chuckled as she sipped on the neat whiskey.

Lucious found his eyes trained on her once again. Longing and regretful. "You know, none of this stuff would've happened if you'd been around." She was always the one keeping him in line. If he did some shit, Cookie would be the first to call him out on it. She was his ace. His most trusted ally. He missed her. "I was never any good without you."

"All right, Lucious, stop all that talk, mayne!" She exclaimed, waving a hand of dismissal.

He leaned back, feigning confusion. "What?"

"You know that never ends well for me and you," She reminded. The corners of his mouth tipped upward, remembering the night he'd told her he had ALS. The sex was phenomenal. He thought about it for weeks. Shamefully, imagined Cookie's face on Anika's once. That sex was something you didn't forget. "Cut it out." She demanded, tone lowering; She was thinking about it, too.

He gazed into her face. How had he let this woman slip through his fingers? "I should never have let you go." He admitted, earnestly. He should never have divorced her, abandoned her, mistreated her when she first got out. All that pointless warring over Empire, Jamal...Anika. They should've been coming together. Why hadn't he dropped his pride and begged her to come back to his side? It could hear Cookie's 'know it all' voice in the back of his mind grunting out; Because you're a dumbass, stooopid. "There's a reason I never married anybody else." No one could take her place. No one fuelled his desires as she did. Cookie Lyon is, and will always be, irreplaceable and incomparable.

She lowered her eyebrows. He could see the suspicion on her face, wondering whether his declaration was genuine or just Lucious Lyon meaningless sweet talk, but she knew him well enough to know nothing was meaningless when it came to their relationship. "Look," she drawled. "Let's just get your son married tomorrow. Maybe we'll talk."

He perked up, immediately. "Oo, I like maybe." He grinned. Cookie smacked her lips together. "Let's toast to 'maybe'," He said, holding up his glass. That playful grin dancing on his mouth. He could see the smile creeping onto her face. "Maybe?"

She nodded her head, smiling coming into view. "Maybe."

"Maybe."

"Maybe. If that noodle works," she joked, wiggling a finger to his pants, gesturing to what lay beneath.

"Give me one of them blue pills." He laughed. Cookie cackled and clinked their glasses together as she rose to her feet.

"Goodbye, Lucious." She giggled. "Dirty ol' man." She muttered as she sauntered away, hips swaying in the tight pantsuit.

He hummed. "I like watching you walk away."

"I know you do."

"Twerk it for me." He threw his head back with laughter, cheeks growing pink as she wined her hips playfully. 'Ay get yo' ones out! Ayyy!' She hollered before sauntering out of the office.

In her home later that night, Cookie soaked in the bathtub and thought about her ex-husband. That devilish handsome face staring deeply into her soul. He wanted them to get back together. Would you look at that? Cookie better tell Jamal she ain't the only one 'sprung'. In between her thighs tingled at how intense the reunion sex would be. He'd take her on every wall to the floor, up on the counter until they exhaustedly stumbled into the bed. She craved to hear those Fuck baby you're so tight. He'd chanted them when they'd come together the time he was diagnosed with ALS and on the soundboard. Her hands slid between her thighs, mind drifting away into the moment as she rubbed her folds with two digits, imaging it was Lucious. A soft gasp fell from her lips as she slid two fingers inside and pumped in and out. Her thumb massaging her clit as her head tipped back in pleasure.

"Oh, Lucious..." she whispered into the air. Her toes curled, bent legs jerked beneath the bubbly water. "Make me cum, baby." Her climax came, but it didn't take her over the edge. It didn't send her into a paralyzed state of pleasure until she was able to catch her breath. She slumped back in the tub and debated her next move. What was currently running through her mind was risky, but when did Cookie ever live a 'safe' life. With a sly grin on her face, she slipped out of the bathtub with a plan in mind.

At the mansion, Lucious trudged to the front door, tiredly, after getting an ominous message from Cookie stating that she was on her way over to 'give him something that couldn't wait until the morning'. He assumed it was last minute paperwork until he pulled back the door to see her standing in a trench coat and heels. A seductive look on her face as he took her in slowly, licking his lips.

"Are we gon' do this or what?" She questioned, confidently, tilting her head to the side as she undid the belt of her trench coat to reveal the silky piece of lingerie lying underneath. Lucious' mouth dropped open; for once, he was at a loss for words. Cookie's soft chuckle had him pulling her inside by the belt hoops of her coat before slamming the door shut so he could press her against it.

"What happened to 'maybe' after Hakeem got married?" Lucious questioned, their lips inches apart.

"Too much time has been lost," She whispered, her hot breath fanning his face as she cupped his cheeks. "To be fooling around with maybes." She kissed the corner of his mouth. "I want you, now." And he wanted her, too. As their lips crashed together, Cookie moaned with delight and wrapped her hand around the back of his neck while the other fisted his silk top.

"Shit, baby, you walked outta the house wearing this?" He questioned, astonished as he pushed the trench coat to the floor and stepped back to admire his woman in the lingerie. It clung to her brown complexion. The black lace bra cupped her breasts and perked them up. The suspender belt hugged back the little pouch she'd grown from carrying his three sons. She'd been insecure about the weight gain and the stretch marks but in Lucious' eyes, she couldn't have looked any sexier. That's what had inspired him to write You're So Beautiful.

"Just for you, Papi." She purred, using that old nickname he loved to hear so much as her fingers trailed up his chest, underneath his shirt. He loved this spontaneous side of her. It had him hard and lusting. Gripping her hips, he hoisted her up, her legs tightly wrapping around his waist. "Oh my goodness," she murmured with a sly grin playing on her lips.

Lucious squeezed her ass, sitting underneath his hands while Cookie dragged her nails up and down his neck as they passionately kissed. He pushed her back on the dining table, her legs still holding his body captive as he pinned her hands above her head in a tight grip and sucked along her neck. Lucious intended to leave purple bruises, a reminder that she was only his. After tonight, there was turning back. There was no more 'maybes' Cookie was his again. Finally. He rejoiced at the fact he had his love in his arms once again.

When her legs let him go and fell to the side of him. He kissed down her body, He massaged her breast through the material of her bra as he kissed the exposed areas, licking down the valley to her stomach. She shivered from his cool tongue and the cold table beneath her, but she'd soon warm up when they got to the main event. He dropped his pants and pulled her soaking panties down and laced their fingers together. His tip teased her entrance, rubbing up and down, tortuously slow.

"Please," she whispered, batting her eyelashes, pleadingly at him.

"You ready for me, baby?" Lucious stared tenderly into her eyes, as she nodded and squeezed his fingers.

"I've been waiting, Papi." She purred. He locked their lips before thrusting inside. Cookie moaned into his mouth as Lucious' eyes rolled backward. She was still so, so tight. She wrapped around him like a vice as he stroked slowly inside her, wanting to feel all she had to offer.

Cookie waved her legs until her heels dropped to the floor and arched her back off the table. "You're fucking squeezing me," He groaned, dropping his head into the crook of her neck. "Shit..." He whispered, biting into her flesh, gently.

"Fuck, baby," Cookie mewed, wrapping her legs back around him. "Harder, Papi." She begged. "Go harder."

Lucious bit harder into her skin as he plunged deeper inside, hitting her spot as she cried out in pleasure. He was in sheer ecstasy as they moved together in perfect harmony. Their pants and moans filling up the room, echoing off the walls and into each other's ears, only fuelling their fire for each other more. Their hands remained tightly looked together as Lucious moved in and out of her, gliding into her heat without effort as it allowed him to slid home.

"Shit, I've missed this," He confessed, letting her hands go to grab her thighs and lift them over his shoulders. Cookie pulled at her hair as he pumped harder, and rougher. A growl leaving his mouth as she clenched around his length, needy and hungry for more and more. He gave her all he had. Sweat adorned their bodies as their skin slapped together, messily. He kissed along her smooth legs and inhaled the sweet smell of coconut lingering on her skin. "Fuck, I've missed you. I'm never letting you go again." He swore. "Never. You believe me?"

Cookie nodded her head, vigorously. "I believe you, baby!" She promised with a loud moan. "I believe you!"

"Cum." He demanded. He knew she was there, but she was holding on. Waiting for him. "Cum for Papi."

She exploded with shaking thighs and rolling eyes. He could hear her heart thumping out of her heart...or maybe it was his own. He lowered her thighs and leaned forward to kiss her mouth again.

"Get on all fours."

-

Here's the other oneshot I planned to give y'all until Wattpad wanted to act up. Y'all got any good Empire book recommendations? I'm bored. I've read most of the good stuff. Any nicely written RECENT Empire books?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179 0 5
𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒- request are open 𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒- will be updating whenever I can 𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒- mjj one-shots
107K 4K 20
These are a collection of one-shots that have been requested by my readers. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. Happy re...
5.8K 214 26
These are one shots are about Terrence and taraji only and some are freaky and sweet and pranks but if you have any suggestions dm me Started: April...
8.5K 412 17
"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔𝘩 𝑡𝑜 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮." TNTXCXL PRESENTS... The Lyons willing to fight for eachother no matter what..Everythi...