Heroic Warrior(BnhaXReader!!A...

By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n came from the world where titans are the enemy of human kind, a younger sister to Levi and sadly, discove... More

00. The Chase
01. World of Quirks
02. New Student
2.2 Surveillance
Profile
03. Training
04. Getting To Know Your Classmates 1
05. Lunch
06. Getting to know your classmates 2
07. Getting to know your classmates 3
08. UA's Muse
09. Villains
10. Alive
11. Short Freedom
12. The Mafia
13. Shie Hessaikai
15. What Is a Cat?
16. Weekends
17. Beach
18. Hero Quirk
19. Declaration of War
Q & A
20. Sport's Festival
21. Game Continues
22. Snack Break
23. Beginning of One on One Battle
24. Name for the First Time
25. Explosives
26. Clinic
27. End of Sport's Festival
28. Ackerman
29. Intern
30. Flashback
000. Levi's Notebook
31. Hero Agency
32. Patrol
33. Drip
34. Within the Walls
35. Villain's Tour
36. Theories
37. Stargazing
38. 30 Minutes
39. Hello... sir?
40. Hero Killer
41. Titans
42. Armors
43. While On Coma
44. Finding Comfort
45. Out of It
46. Tree
47. Cope
48. A Letter
49. Agreement
50. Revelations
51. Y/n's World
52. Meet Some Scouts
53. Untitled
54. Deal
55. Training
56. Cleaning Day
57. Spar After Dinner
58. Field
59. Time Connection
60. Call
61. Don't Interfere
62. Trouble in the Black Smokes
63. Annie
64. Comrades
65. Gunshots
66. Culprit
67. Precious Time
68. Treason
Book 2

14. Getting to know your classmates 4

29.8K 1.4K 435
By Xythe_Phantasma

"You got permission?" Upon reaching the classroom door with an armful of snacks, Y/n was suddenly asked by Kirishima who met her at the door.

The girl nearly jumped in fright, but held her common ground, bitting her cookies. "Yeah. The lab approved." She replied.

"Guys, she's coming!" The redhead announced. Most of her classmates rejoiced.

After that night, Y/n wasn't able to sleep. She was rather agitated to the new people who have taken over the laboratory but she tried her best not to hypothesize. In the end, she lacked the sleep, but at least she wasn't tortured.

However, her lack of color made Midoriya worried again. He wondered how she was treated there and felt even more concern of how she was.

He wanted to stand up and ask.

.

.

.
Number 11th on line is Mashirao.

"Mashirao, I'm going to join you today." The girl stepped in front of him, her body tilted as she looked at him with wonder.

The tailman wasn't expecting Y/n's sudden call that he fell on his chair. "Y-Y/n. Really?" He asked nervously as he quickly stood up.

"Let's have fun today." She added. "I'm also pretty interested with your tail. How strong are they?" She decided to sit in front of him as some bag of cookie chip appeared out of nowhere.

He smiled awkwardly but soon has gotten over the shock as he accompanied her through the day being asked random questions that pops out of her mind about his tail and other things.

Y/n soon started teaching him some martial arts that she learned from veterans she's fought back at the barracks.

Ojiro was over enthusiastic about this as he followed her instructions and learned a lot. They started to get along well knowing that they're both experts in close combat and speciallizing in martial arts which is a good start.

As of now, he was already Y/n's favorite person among her peers. He doesn't overexaggerate, a little timid but he knows how to socialize well enough to match her humor.

From then on, they decided to have a couple of training time in order for Ojiro's growth on having more close combat experience.

After class, she saw Chrono'a car parked just on the side of the school. She could tell because of the plate number since it was all tinted black and she couldn't see who's inside.

Shaking her head tiredly, she realized that Chrono was a villain. Why would he get out of the car? He'll just expose himself.

"Y/n!" Before she could cross the street towards the car, a voice called out from the gate.

She turned to see Midoriya, seemingly to be catching his breath. "What is it?" She asked.

"Oh... I was... worried. Do you really have to go back to that lab?" He asked. His eyes were pleading her not to, making her feel bad for the fellow.

She tapped the male's shoulder lightly. "I'm good. I promise." She said softly.

"But... what recovery girl said! I can't be calm about it."

"They're doing what they can. And the tests aren't that bad anymore. Just some normal tests." Although she felt bad about lying, she had to. She didn't know what might happen but she's not lying when she says she's fine.

Midoriya couldn't ease up either. He must've been having a hard time coping up since aside from the teachers, he's the only one who knew what was going on.

She flicked his forehead now. The boy looked surprised while she looked serious, placing both hands on her waist. "I know you're worried. But they've stopped the inhumane things already. Trust me. I'm not lying for those people. I'm telling the truth." She said with a straight stern expression. "You need to think of things else. I'll call when I really need a hero, okay." She smiled.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." The boy looked down. He looked really worried and she felt guilty for making him feel bad.

"No. Thank you for caring about me. Even if I'm undeserving." She muttered. "I'm off now. My guard has other jobs to take care of so we need to get back."

Not waiting for a response, the girl turned around and ran toward the car. Entering the passenger seat as it started speeding away...

"Who was that?" Chrono asked while eyes on the road.

Y/n quietly stared at the window side. "My classmate." She replied.

"He seemed worried. Does he know what's up."

"Unfortunately." She sighed. A rather defeated one. "He thinks I'm still undergoing the... tests." She was a bit reluctant on that part. Not knowing if these new people would do the same to her.

Chrono hummed. "We won't." He answered her doubt. "You've earned quite a spot on easier life yourself." He said.

She turned to him questioningly when he said that. "What does that mean?" She asked.

"You're quirkless. Boss don't hate quirkless people." He cleared.

"Why?"

"Because he thinks quirks mess up the world."

"Then is he quirkless?" The girl asked confused. From the looks of it, he seemed to have quirk.

Chrono sighed. "He has quirk." He cleared.

"Then why."

"It's better not to ask. You'll eventually understand if you stick around."

She understood his message so she decided not to ask anymore. "I guess..." she murmured. "Oh yeah. The teachers submitted an appeal over my custody, just so you know."

"They did, huh. Hypocrites." Chrono said in distaste.

The girl eyed him a bit tired. "Then what are you? Righteous?" She asked back.

"You're overthinking." He grumbled.

She chuckled, placing her hand on her cheek while she stared out the window. "What do you fight for?" She mumbled. The question was more for herself when Chrono looked at her about to question her but decided not to answer her instead.

He drove until they were back to the facility...

.

.

.

The next day, 12 in line, she came to approach Kirishima.

"Yo, what's up?" The boy asked.

She hummed, stuffing her mouth with cookies and sat with him. "I'm going to bug you today." She said.

The words took him in realization. Y/n was going to spend her time with him! "Awesome! It's my turn now!" He happily raised his fist. "Anyway, what do you want to do today?"

She hummed. "A lot." She replied.

Kirishima gave a soft smile. "Sure."

After the morning conversation, Iida began to instruct everyone to return back to their seats as it was time for homeroom. Y/n also excused herself and returned back to her own seat.

Aizawa gave out pointers about the upcoming sport's festival that will be held a week from now. After his explanation about its importance, he turned to the h/c haired young lady, calling her outside for a private chat.

The girl followed him outside. "I want you to visit recovery girl for check up." He started before she could even ask.

"I'm alright." The girl replied.

However he didn't look satisfied with mere words. He even looked at her with soft pitying eyes which she couldn't help but evade in guilt. "We need to check if you really are. Y/n, just tell us if there's something that's hurting." He said calmly.

"Nothing hurts." She replied. "I'm alright."

"No more arguments, Ackerman. Proceed to the clinic for further check up before your next class starts." He demanded.

With no further reply, Y/n did as what was told despite having no ailments at the moment. She sighed, reaching the door of the infirmary and knocked before entering.

"Good morning, recovery girl." She greeted upon finding the old lady sitting on her desk.

"Oh, Y/n. Come and have a sit on the bed."

She complied, weighing herself on the bed closest to the school nurse.

"Anywhere hurting, my child?" She asked.

"Nowhere in particular..." y/n replied.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

"You seem to have regained back your color. But you seem to lack some sleep. Lie down for a while and get some rest. I'll wake you up in an hour." She patted her head gently while Y/n felt a bit hesitant.

The old lady gave her some medicine and gummy bears. The girl simply took it not asking what it was for and finished the content of her water.

Why do people kept on getting too worried for their own good. Y/n felt that it was a bit exaggerated but at the same time warm.

She decided to lay down on the bed and stared at the cieling for a while. She really wasn't getting enough sleep because she stayed in overhaul's office due to some questions about her origins.

She was honest about it. And now they know that she's a fugitive from another world and a great weapon on their side but the boss man didn't ask her to join his troops. Which was kind of him to do.

He emphasized that they are simply like business partners but by crime.

She finally closed her eyes and dozed off into the wilderness of dreams. It looks like she was really tired from all the stress she experienced just from staying here for how many days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 3.4K 58
The forces of evil grew stronger with each passing day as the symbol of peace slowly burned out. A web was being weaved, it's iridescent threads rea...
1.2M 41.5K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...
3.6K 145 91
Finished editing See the story about Y/n (Izukus twin) find out about her last self. Dealing with neglect from her mother and constant hatred from K...
356K 11.6K 29
The class 1-A of U.A academy face a new challenge when the ambush on their school field trip not only brought them new problems, but a new student. T...