Streaker.

By fivesaucewhoop

In which a boy with a bad habit of getting himself drunk learns that sex isn't everything. More

blurb
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

34

77.7K 3.4K 6K
By fivesaucewhoop

The worst thing that Luke could have possibly done that night was go over to Ashton's house. But of course that's exactly what he did.

Waking up and seeing that Ashley wasn't there next to him hurt more than anything, and Luke didn't know why. He shouldn't have been so upset, this was all a lie, it shouldn't have mattered to him.

He just thought she really loved him. Luke didn't think that Ashley was mean enough to do something so horrible to him, he loved her so much and was stupid enough to believe that Ashley loved him in return.

As soon as Luke ended his call with Ashley he decided that he needed to leave. He needed to get out of his house and distract himself from what just happened. So he stole another bottle of wine from where his mom kept it and left, heading straight to Ashton's house.

Luke wasn't sure why he chose to go to Ashton's house. He figured that it was the best and only place he could go right now. Michael was an asshole and was probably having sex with Ashley and Calum was always too focused on his girlfriend (yes, they were back together) to pay any attention to Luke.

He took a big sip from the bottle of wine as he walked down the street, hoping to get drunk enough so he couldn't remember anything that had happened tonight.

He still couldn't believe that Ashley had done that. Luke felt like maybe it was just a joke, and someone was going to call him in 5 minutes and tell him to be such a wimp. But it wasn't a joke, and no one was going to call, and all of Luke's friends were assholes who didn't care about anything but his sex life. Who pays someone to take another person's virginity anyway?

Luke didn't know how, but somehow he made it over to Ashton's house while he was all drunk and crying. It was late and night and a small part of him was scared that he'd get yelled at for coming over at this time, but the rest of him didn't care. He just needed someone to talk to.

He walked up to Ashton's front door and rang the doorbell, waiting patiently and taking another sip from the almost empty bottle of wine. Sure, the bottle was already half empty when he got it, but Luke had drank most of it and still wasn't feeling anything. He didn't even feel drunk, he needed more.

Ashton didn't answer the door. It was Charlie, standing there with a confused look on her face as she watched Luke push past her and enter the house without even being invited in.

"Luke, what are you doing here?" Charlie asked, probably noticing how awful he looked.

"Is Ashton here?" Luke questioned, taking a look around the living room. He slowly walked into the kitchen, finding that empty as well.

"Yeah, but he actually just fell asleep in the basement." Charlie said, keeping her distance from Luke. He set the empty wine bottle down on the kitchen table, feeling that maybe it was a good thing if he didn't have any more - for now.

"Are his parents here?" Luke asked. He turned around and faced Charlie, who still looked scared.

"No, they're at this... It's kind of hard to explain, actually, Ashton can tell you about it - " Charlie began to explain, but Luke didn't really care. All he cares about was whether or not they were alone in the house.

"Alright." Luke nodded, cutting Charlie off.

"Luke, what's wrong?" Charlie asked, finally taking a few steps forward.

Luke's bottom lip trembled as he tried to keep all of his tears in, not wanting to be the dumb kid that cries all the time anymore. "Ashley and I broke up." He choked out, pulling out a chair for himself at the table and sitting down.

"Aw, Luke, I'm sorry." Charlie sighed and took a seat next to Luke, reaching over and grabbing one of his hands.

"We had sex for the first time tonight, too." Luke said quietly, looking down at their hands as Charlie intertwined their fingers together.

"Oh my God, then why did you break up?" Charlie questioned, clearly finding this unbelievable as well.

"She-She had this thing going on with M-Michael the whole time. He asked her to have sex with me just so I could get losing my virginity out of the way." Luke sniffed, small tears beginning to fall from his eyes.

"No, Luke, Ashley wouldn't do that." Charlie tried to assure him, but it was honestly too late for that.

Luke understand that this whole thing started out as a little bet and then Ashley caught real feelings for him, but that didn't matter. Just the fact that she basically took orders from Michael throughout the whole relationship was enough to make him upset. Luke loved Ashley and he hoped that she really did love him too, but he hated her for what she did.

"Yes she would. She said that it started out as her just wanting to have sex with me to get it over with but then she fell for me." Luke explained. "And, yeah, I guess it's a good thing that she really did have feelings for me, but I can't believe that her and Michael would do that."

"Maybe you're not getting the full story. Did you talk to Ashley? Maybe you misunderstood something..." Charlie said, trying to help Luke as much as she could.

"I didn't misunderstand anything, she told me herself!" Luke groaned. "Michael wanted me to lose my virginity so he made Ashley have sex with me, end of story."

"He just wanted her to have sex with you? Why does that even matter to him? He shouldn't care when you lose your virginity, that's so stupid!" Charlie asked. Even she was upset about this.

"I don't know, I really don't know, and I don't know why he had to have Ashley carry out this stupid plan. I loved her, I loved her so much." Luke said, beginning to cry harder now. He moved his hand away from Charlie's and covered his face.

"Luke, come on, don't cry - "

"It's not fair. It's not fucking fair, I really don't understand!" Luke said and stood up from the table, almost knocking over the chair in the process. "Everyone finds some way to fucking leave me and it's not fair!"

"Hey, Luke, calm down." Charlie stood up as well and walked over to Luke, grabbing both of his hands to stop him from moving.

"Am I really that bad of a person? Did I do something wrong? Is that why everyone does this to me?" Luke wondered out loud, trying to breathe normally again and stop himself from crying.

"No, Luke, you're not a bad person. I promise you aren't." Charlie said softly, looking up at Luke.

"There must be some reason why everyone eventually does this to me. I must do something wrong." Luke mumbled, trying to avoid looking Charlie directly in the eyes.

"No, Luke, you don't do anything wrong." Charlie said. "You're a really great person, I don't know why everyone treats you like this. You don't deserve this."

"Do you really mean that?" Luke asked, finally looking up at Charlie again.

"Yeah, of course I do." Charlie gave Luke a small smile, nodding slowly.

"That's really nice of you to say." Luke sniffed, wiping his nose with the back of his hand. "You know, sex isn't even that great."

"Really?" Charlie questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, it was awkward and apparently you just have to take your socks off and Ashley scratched my back which kind of hurt." Luke muttered, mostly to himself.

(At the time, Luke hadn't thought that the sex was awkward or boring. He loved every second of it because he loved who he was doing it with, and that's what was most important. Now Luke was just bitter because of what had happened).

"Aw." Charlie laughed softly. She paused for a second, nervously glancing at the door that led the basement. "Let's go upstairs for a while, okay?"

"Why?" Luke sniffed, following slowly behind Charlie as she walked upstairs.

"I just don't want to accidentally wake Ashton." Charlie shrugged, pulling Luke after her. "He's been really stressed out lately and hasn't been able to get a lot of sleep."

Charlie led Luke into Ashton's room and shut the door behind them, which usually would have made Luke kind of nervous but didn't tonight, he was too upset about other things. Luke went over and sat down on the edge of Ashton's bed, a Charlie following after him.

"I just loved her so much." Luke whispered, staring down at the floor. "And she loved me, too."

"Luke, I hate to say it, but I think that if she really did love you she wouldn't have done this." Charlie said quietly, almost like she was afraid to upset Luke.

"No, no, she loved me. She just - " Luke paused, realizing that maybe Charlie was right. "Fuck. Fuck her. I hate her."

"Oh, well you don't have to hate her..." Charlie trailed off, seeming a bit surprised with Luke's reaction.

"It's okay." Luke said suddenly, wiping all of his tears away. "I don't need her. I don't need someone that's just going to lie to me for our entire relationship. I don't need her."

"Luke - "

"I don't need her. Maybe this is all a good thing, it's Gods way of telling me that Ashley and I didn't really belong together." Luke said, standing up from the bed. He began to pace back and forth.

"Luke - " Charlie repeated, standing up and walking over to Luke.

"If she's going to treat me like shit then that's totally fine, because I don't need her anyway." Luke rambled on, ignoring when Charlie tried to reach out and stop him from pacing. "Fuck her."

"Can you please - " Charlie sighed, finally grabbing Luke by both of his wrists and holding him so he couldn't move.

Luke continued, "Fuck her, fuck her. I don't need her. I don't need anyone, I don't need - "

This time Luke was the one cut off, and it was by Charlie pulling him down and kissing him. Luke was surprised at first but he quickly relaxed into the kiss, letting his hands rest on Charlie's hips as they walked backwards to the bed.

Luke didn't know why she was kissing him, and he didn't know why he was kissing back, but he also didn't care. Luke had wanted this with Charlie for a long time, since before Ashley even came into the picture, and now that she was gone he didn't have to worry about anything.

Charlie fell back onto the bed and pulled Luke down with her, their lips still moving against each other's. Luke's hands crept farther up Charlie's shirt and felt over her smooth skin, his mind still not taking any time to realize how wrong this was. Charlie moved down to Luke's neck and sucked on it, definitely adding to the little collection of hickeys Luke already had from earlier that night.

Luke rolled over and pulled Charlie with so she was now on top of him, a leg on their side of his body. She pulled away for a second and lifted her shirt up over her head, throwing it down on the ground behind them. Her hips moved back and forth against Luke's, making the new tightness in his pants almost unbearable.

Charlie ran her hands down Luke's chest until she came to the hem of his shirt and he let her take it off of him, adding it to the pile of clothes on the floor. She moved to his jeans, next, quickly undoing the button and beginning to pull them down.

Luke wasn't even thinking. It was like his mind was complete mush as Charlie kissed him and touched him and ran her fingers through his hair. He didn't know how this started or why this was happening but Luke liked it, and that was all that mattered to him.

"Shit, I need you so bad." Luke moaned, thankful that the oversized t-shirt Charlie took off a few minutes ago had been the only thing she was wearing. "Hurry up."

"Okay, okay." Charlie nodded and Luke could swear that he saw her roll her eyes at him. She pulled down Luke's boxers before pulling her own underwear off, throwing both pairs somewhere on the other side of the room.

"Fuck." Luke moaned as Charlie lowered herself down on him, her hips moving slow at first but quickly picking up pace.

Luke sat up and wrapped an arm around Charlie's waist, pressing her as close to him as she could be. His lips attached themselves to her neck, but quickly moved down more and kissed across Charlie's chest, leaving as many marks on her as he wanted. He didn't care at this point.

This was so wrong on so many different levels, and he felt like such an awful person. Luke couldn't believe that he was 1) having sex with another girl only an hour after a breakup, 2) having sex with his best friend's ex-girlfriend, and 3) having sex with his best friend's ex-girlfriend on his best friend's bed.

"God, I'm so close." Luke said after another minute, not surprised that he wasn't able to hold out for long this time either.

"Me too." Charlie nodded and brought her lips back to Luke's again.

He was only able to last for another few seconds and Luke let out a string of profanities and moans as he reached his high, Charlie following only a few seconds after him. He fell back onto the mattress, breathing heavily as he tried to process what the hell just happened.

"Why did we do that?" Luke spoke out loud after a few minutes, rubbing his hands over his face.

"I don't know." Charlie said carefully, running her fingers through her hair. "But I kind of liked it."

"Yeah." Luke nodded slowly, repeating, "Yeah, I kind of liked it too."

"Ashton would kill you if he found out." Charlie said and Luke sat up, already trying to find his clothes so he could get out of there.

"I know." Luke nodded as he put on his boxers and then his jeans, still searching for his shoes and shirt.

"Just... Don't tell him about this, okay? Not yet, at least." Charlie said quietly. She sat up as well and quickly grabbed the shirt she was wearing off of the floor, pulling it on over her head. "I want to talk to him about it."

"Yeah, of course." Luke nodded. He eventually found his shirt and pulled it on, then grabbed his shoes and put those back on as well.

"I'm sorry." Charlie said softly, watching Luke as he got ready to leave.

"You don't need to apologize." Luke shook his head. He was acting very calm on the outside but panicking on the inside, trying to figure out what he was supposed to do about all of this.

"I feel like I just fucked up this entire thing even more." She sighed, sitting cross-legged on the bed.

"No. You didn't." Luke shook his head, swallowing hard. "I think I should go now, I'm sorry."

"That's fine." Charlie nodded. Luke let out a big groan, because he knew that things were probably never going to be the same between them again.

"Bye, I'll see you later." Luke said, giving Charlie a small wave as he left Ashton's room, walking down the stairs and out of the house before anyone could catch him.

-

I HATE WRITING SMUT SO MUCH

I listened to twin skeletons by fall out boy while writing that sex scene and idk why that matters or connects in any way but it seemed like it fit

sorry if this is shorter than it usually is ill probably update again soon im just really sick so I keep falling asleep while writing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.4K 23
Where a naive boy falls in love with a girl who has a habit of leaving
31 0 10
A teenage boy take dance to get close to girls, only to struggle to find balance between the shifting norms of sexual behavior against his own raging...
10.4K 335 80
She was just an ordinary girl , but living a life no one deserves. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️This story is triggering so please read own risk , it does contain...
1K 47 24
in which a boy overcomes much difficult things in his life, the hardest being seeking attention from the girl he's been in love with. this, being une...