26

luke my boyfriend: im sorry

luke my boyfriend: im so fuuckijg sorry

luke my boyfriend: itssoo cold oitside

luke my boyfriend: y havnt yu talked to me for 3days i miss youu so mucch

luke my boyfriend: ashy baby imcrying i need you

luke my boyfriend: i csnt breathe i need u hrre

luke my boyfriend: wht did i do

luke my boyfriend: im so durnk right bow and j miss yu

luke my boyfriend: babbbyy plesse plese answer me why do you hate me somuuch

Luke was full on sobbing by the time Ashley finally came around and called him, and when he picked up the phone he could barely speak.

"Please come over." He begged. That was all he could say, he couldn't think of any other way to explain what he was going through and why he needed Ashley so badly. Luke just needed her to be there.

"Luke, it's - "

"Please, Ashley, please." Luke begged again, "I don't-don't care that it's late I just really n-need you here."

"Are you at home?" Ashley asked, sighing into the phone.

"I'm sitting out on the front porch, just please come over here as fast as you can." Luke pleaded with her, hoping that Ashley would just forgive him for a few minutes and help him.

It'd been three days since they last saw each other. Luke hadn't gone to school on Friday because he told his mom that he was sick, but really he was throwing up all day because he'd gotten so drunk the night before.

During their time apart Luke realized just how stupid he was. He missed her so much but every time he called or texted she ignored him. Luke felt awful, it was so wrong of him to treat Ashley like she was only there for sex and he couldn't believe that he'd done something like that.

"Luke, why are you outside? It's freezing." Ashley asked, sighing again. He could hear some shuffling around on the other side of the phone and he hoped that meant that Ashley was getting ready to leave her house and come see Luke.

"Mom's inside and I-I don't want her to hear me." Luke said, crying even harder now. He picked up his bottle of whatever kind of alcohol Michael had brought over for him ("I feel like you need this more than I ever will") and took another big sip.

"Stop drinking, I'll be there in a few minutes." Ashley said quickly, and Luke could hear from the other side of the phone that she was outside now. "Stay on the phone with me."

"You're not supposed to be on the phone while driving." Luke whined, sobbing even harder now. He didn't even know why he was thinking about something like this now, but the thought of something bad happening to Ashley while she was on the phone with him just made Luke feel so much worse.

"I have it on speaker, I'll be careful." Ashley assured him.

"Can you please hurry?" Luke cried. All he wanted was to hug Ashley and tell her how sorry he was for thinking that it was okay to practically use her for sex.

He felt like he'd been brainwashed by Michael into thinking that girlfriends were there only to have sex whenever you wanted, and for some reason Luke had forgotten everything he'd ever said about how consent was important and it was good to wait until both partners were ready to have sex. He'd just gotten so caught up in the idea of finally losing his virginity that he forgot that there was another person, with feelings of her own, involved in the process.