Biggest mistake

By Itgworl_

This book is dumb and for funโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ I apologize for ALL errors and hope you somewhat enjoy More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Malaysia hotel party looksโค๏ธ
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Emergency!

Chapter 23

761 39 12
By Itgworl_

Jay'von POV

I pulled up to Rolina's house. Momma halts invited me and Diyana to dinner.

"When we get in here act appropriately you got it?" She nodded and smiled at me and I laughed.

Dick is a powerful thing if you use it right.

"Come." We got out and she grabbed my hand and I knocked on the door.

Calvin opened the door and I dapped him up.

"Hey cal." D gave him a side hug.

We walked in.

"Sup baby bro." Leonardo hopped up and I was hella confused.

"What you doing here?" I hugged him. "I missed you bro."

"I missed you too but I am here because and when I tell you this you can't tell mom-"

"What you fucking momma halts?" I laughed.

"Nah but I probably maybe got her daughter pregnant." He whispered

"Wait what?"

"Her daughter rolina or something like that." He shrugged. "Why you here?"

"You remember that girl I was telling you about and shit." He nodded. "We yeah that's her."

"Wait we fucked the same bitch." I nodded. "Mommy is gonna whoop our ass." He covered his mouth.

"I already told her about rolina and she was cool with the situation she just wants me to step up if it's mine. Now you... yeah you might get an ass whooping."

"Ew we fucked the same bitch." He gagged. "But guess what she said my dick better then yours." I laughed.

This bitch is a joke.

"Shit you fuck everything walking so I would hope you fuck better than me." I shook my head.

"Hey Jay." Momma halts walked out the kitchen. "She totally has a type." She laughed softly.

I shook my head and Diyana laughed.

"Hey I am Diyana."

"Hey pretty girl." Momma halts gave her a hug.

"Your house is beautiful."

"Thank you so much." She smiled.

"Where is everybody?" I asked usually everybody would be here. Especially for Sunday dinner."

"I dont know, everybody just been doing their own thing I guess." She shrugged. "Come on dinners ready."

"Hey." Rolina smiled at us and sat the chicken the table. And sat down.

"Wussup." Me and D said at the same time.

"Hey." Leonardo smiled at her and she smiled and look at me and her smile dropped.

"Girl he don't care." D said and I pulled her hair and she hissed. "Sorry."

"I'm Jay'von the is-"

"Leonardo I know."

"You too know each other?"

"Brothers... same mom same dad." She gasped and momma halts frowned up her face and look at rolina and Calvin just shook his head and started eating."

"Mom I honestly didn't know." She looked at her. "I didn't even know he had a siblings or anything! He never told me."

"I did but you didn't listen because if it's not about you it don't matter."

"You just told me your dad was in jail." Leonardo frowned up his face.

"No my dad is dead. You wasn't never listening huh?" I looked at her Nd she sighed.

"Okay I am sure you wasn't listening everytime."

"No I was because I cared about you and caring about you meant caring about what you care about."

"What my dad's middle?"

"Babe do you mind the conversation?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I am fine I know you are still healing and going through the aftermath so get it off your chest." She shrugged.

"Rolin lance, right?" I looked at momma halts and she nodded. "What my momma first name."

She just started to cry.

"Its okay. It's over with. Just relax it okay it doesn't matter." I sighed. "Listen this is getting messy as fuck and this is healthy for you or the baby or me and my relationship. If that baby is mine or not I am still gonna love it because it will be apart me no matter what. As far as us I want you to know I have no ill feelings towards you. I have no feelings towards you and I mean that with not disrespect at all. I wish you nothing but the best and I pray that you get in a better space mentally and emotionally. You are a really nice girl when you want to be and I hope you unlock that again."

"Thank you and I wanna apologize to you guys because what I did was really uncalled for and I apologize. I hope you guys can except my apology." She looked at Diyana.

"I accept." Diyana smiled at her.

"I accept."

"Thank you."

"Where is Samia and them I thought everybody would be here." She sighed.

"I kinda mmm did something really bad." She sighed. "As we all know I have not been the nicest pregnant lady." She laughed softly.

"Well whatever it is she will get over she really loves you." D shrugged.

"Yeah." She sighed. "Anyway and also to you Leo I wanna apologize to you for bringing you into this situation. I should have been more careful with you and took everyone into consideration. I should've thought about how this would have affected everyone and not just myself." Momma Halts nodded.

"I invited you guys here to hear her out and get to know eachother. But since you guys are brothers the will be no need for that anymore."

Calvin looked at me and bust out laughing. I am talking about laughing laughing like weak.

"You are so silly." Momma halts shook her head.

I held in my laugh.

"Who you nigga?" Fabion walked in and hugged his mom and dapped Calvin up.

"Stop being so rude and watch your mouth!"

"Who you though?" He smirked at Diyana and she frowned up her face.

"I am Jay'von girlfriend." She declined his hug. "What you think I am here for? What you think I am leaned over on a dude I don't know around a bunch of people I don't know. Make it make sense."

"Damn my bad." He dapped me up. "Wussup bro?"

"Nothing much, chilling."

"Thats wussup." He sat down.

"But who you for real though?" He looked at leon.

We all looked at eachother.

"Umm my brother."

"Oh nigga den say that!" He laughed and reach across the table and dapped him up. "Mom where baby daddy 2 at?"

Rolina pointed at Leon.

"You did not." He straight faced her.

"I kinda did though."

Him and Calvin look at each and they bust out laughing.

"It's the I kinda did though for me." Fabian laughed we laughed.

"It's the never gonna start a family for me. It the never gonna get a wife for me. It's the I can't keep a girl to save my life. It's the I'm broke but act like I got money for me. It's the I suck at basketball for me. It's the I been playing on my basketball team for 3 years and still get as much respect ass rookie for me. It's the I can't play basketball so I warm the seat for me. It's the I will never be half the man my dad is. It's the I can't keep a girl because I possibly like guys for me. It's the I told my mom I am gay but not my brother. It's the I'm so scared of disappointing my own brother I act homophobic for me." Everybody got quiet.

As much as she apologizes it's like she does some right after.

Diyana covered her mouth.

"Okay let's play."

"Fab..."

"No mom she has been so mean to me since so got pregnant and all I don't is take it." He shrugged. "It's the I will never be shit shit for me. It is the I act innocent but am really a hoe for me. It's the I have no self respect for me. It's the I fuck my boyfriends brother for a free tattoo for me. It's the I don't know who my baby daddy is for me. It's the I'm walking around here being mean for no reason for me. It's the all I do is complain but have no real responsibilities for me. It's the only one with out a car for me. It's the can't keep a mom because I can't keep my legs closed for me. It's the I might just end up being a wife because I will fuck my way there. It's the I am fake as fuck for me. It's the wanting to be like my hoe ass big sister so bad I let her ex boyfriend take my virginity. It's the even though my big sister hates me I still let her fuck my bestfriend who love me to infinity, boyfriend for the whole 3 years they were together. It's the I throw my weight in every argument to make people feel bad for me. It's the I have no self control and don't know what to say out my mouth for me. It's the living off the same nigga I am calling broke for me. It is the only reason I got in the cheerleading team is because I lied and told Jeremy he took my virginity and he made his aunt let me on the team. It's the I let my whole family down for me. It's the I am a miserable evil manipulative sad ass bitch for me." He shrugged and Calvin shook his head. "Let me tell you something. I am have of you way of living do you understand me. Stop fucking disrespecting me before I whoop your ass like mommy should've been did. Don't ask me for shit at all. I am done excusing shit because you are pregnant. You wouldn't even be doing all this shit if you wasn't because I would been beat you the fuck up. I don't believe in beating woman but you are pushing my limits. Don't you ever fix your lips to ask me for money or a car ride to school and I mean that with everything in me." His voice cracked.

"Fabion just calm down."

"I am not crying because I am sad... yes I am I'm lying. Because when nobody's around I hold you when you cry and you act like I am just the best person in the world and you just couldn't live without me and you act differently in front of everybody. It pisses me off like who raised you like that. You are sick in the head. I am done, I can't be here. I'm out." He got up and left. "And Calvin already know I am Bisexual you bald headed bitch."

"Okay Fabian! Stop just stop! Times like these I really wish I had some help." Momma halts got up and walked out and rolina followed her.

"She had that coming she been doing but shit forever everything done in the dark will come to the light. It's our fault though she is the way she is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.7K 48
Sequel to Nobody's type๐Ÿ”ฅ Read and learn๐Ÿ‘€โค๏ธ
63.6K 2.4K 48
๐˜๐š๐ง๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐€๐ญ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š, ๐†๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐š ๐ญ๐จ ๐–๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ ๐๏ฟฝ...
47.7K 2.1K 37
Sequel to Bi-polar Love โค๏ธ
24.1K 663 16
๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๏ฟฝ...