Streaker.

By fivesaucewhoop

In which a boy with a bad habit of getting himself drunk learns that sex isn't everything. More

blurb
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

24

122K 4.2K 2K
By fivesaucewhoop

Luke knew that he wasn't going to get any action if he kept begging Ashley to have sex with him, so he had to come up with another plan.

Luke would get Ashley to beg him.

It was two weeks after Christmas, meaning that Luke and Ashley had already been dating for almost a month, and Luke still hadn't gotten what he wanted. He thought that it would be so easy for him to lose his virginity now that he actually had a girlfriend, but apparently Luke was wrong.

Luke wanted to have sex with Ashley and he knew that deep down she wanted to have sex with him too, but there was something holding her back. It was probably the fact that Luke was absolutely clueless when it came to him doing anything remotely sexual.

He had it all planned out. Luke was simply going to turn himself into a better version of who he already was. He knew that Ashley had a type and that type was clearly not him. If Luke could just become someone else, for just a day even, Ashley would want to have sex with him. He was sure of it.

luke my boyfriend: hehe

luke my boyfriend: i did something

ashley my girlfriend: what

luke my boyfriend: i did something and i think you're going to like it

ashley my girlfriend: oh god now im scared

luke my boyfriend: ITS GOOD I PROMISE

ashley my girlfriend: im still scared

luke my boyfriend: you're going to like it

luke my boyfriend: but i have to go now calum's here to pick me up

ashley my girlfriend: ok im still scared

luke my boyfriend: DONT BE

luke my boyfriend: ill see you soon ;)

ashley my girlfriend: was the ;) intentional or did you mean to just :)

luke my boyfriend: i meant to fucking ;)

ashley my girlfriend: ok then

ashley my girlfriend: ill see you soon then ;)

Luke walked into school feeling a lot more confident than he normally did, which was surprising because he was usually so self conscious. Luke didn't mind the stares that he got as he walked through the hallway, he liked that everyone was appreciating his new look. He just hoped that Ashley would appreciate it as well.

"Hey." Luke said coolly, leaning up against the locker next to Ashley's and trying to look as casual as he could.

"Hey - " Ashley looked up from her locker and gasped when she saw Luke, her eyes widening. "Oh my God."

He couldn't tell if that was a good or a bad reaction. The smile on Ashley's face made it seem like it was good, but the way that she was shaking her head over and over again made it seem like it wasn't.

"Do you not like it?" Luke questioned nervously, biting down on his bottom lip.

"What is that?" Ashley asked, slamming her locker shut. She stood up on her toes and grabbed the sides of Luke's face, getting a better look at him.

"I got it pierced." Luke said, pointing to his bottom lip.

"Oh my God, Luke." Ashley laughed, shaking her head again. She let go of Luke and stepped away from him, folding her arms across her chest.

"Do you not like it?" Luke asked. He felt so nervous now, he wanted to take the piercing out just because of the way Ashley was acting. Everyone else seemed to like it, why didn't she?

"I never said that. I do like it, Luke, I was just surprised." Ashley said quickly, trying to make Luke feel better. She looked Luke up and down once, checking out what he was wearing. "Where'd you get the leather jacket?"

"My Christmas money." Luke shrugged. He honestly had thought that this whole thing was going to play out way differently. Ashley seemed to have a thing for bad boys, boys that wore leather jackets and had piercings, so that's exactly what Luke tried to make himself into.

"It's nice." Ashley said, not acting nearly as excited as Luke hoped that she would be acting.

"Do you not like this? You're supposed to like this. You're supposed to find it really hot and then we can fuck in a janitors closet or something." Luke groaned, running a hand through his hair. His plan was so thought out, Luke didn't understand why it wasn't working like he wanted it to.

"I like it, I'm just a little confused." Ashley said, furrowing her eyebrows. "I just don't know why you're doing all of this."

"...I'm doing this so you'll fuck me."

"That's why you're doing this?" Ashley scoffed, the confused expression on her face turning into a harsh glare. "You got your lip pierced and bought a fancy leather jacket and did your hair all different just so I'll have sex with you?"

"Well, when you say it like that it sounds really bad. But I swear, it's not." Luke mumbled, looking down at the floor. Now Luke felt bad. He just wanted Ashley to like him, he thought that this would be an easy way to do so.

"You actually thought that I would like you more if you changed everything about yourself?" Ashley questioned. She was really mad, Luke could tell. She had her arms crossed over her chest and this mean (but also adorable) look on her face that honestly scared Luke a little.

"I only changed how I look on the outside. The inside it still me, I'm still the same Luke." Luke tried to fix this, giving Ashley a cheesy smile.

"But why?" Ashley asked.

"Because you seem to only be sexually attracted to boys that wear fancy leather jackets and act like they don't give a shit about anything." Luke shrugged.

Luke really did think that his plan was smart. He thought about it for a long time (okay, an hour and a half) and then Luke even had Calum come over and help him perfect his new look. He didn't think that Ashley was going to hate it this much.

"Are you kidding me? You think I'm not sexually attracted to you?" Ashley gasped, trying not to let out a laugh. This wasn't supposed to be funny, Luke didn't understand why Ashley found this so amusing.

"It just seemed like you weren't." Luke said, shrugging again. "You always say that I'm cute and adorable and you call me names like sweetie and honey, it just seemed like you didn't think of me in a...sexual way."

"I think about you in a sexual way." Ashley said blankly, catching Luke off guard.

"You - What?" He asked, slightly confused. Luke had been convinced that Ashley didn't think about him like that at all, and hearing those words come out of her mouth just sounded weird.

"I think about you in a sexual way." Ashley said, chuckling to herself. "You're my boyfriend, why wouldn't I?"

"Oh my God, you're kidding." Luke groaned. He felt so stupid. "You're kidding, right?"

"Why would I be kidding?" Ashley scoffed.

"I, uh, I don't know." Luke stammered. "I just didn't think that you thought of me in that way, I always assumed that you always saw me as more of a friend, even though we're dating now."

"I've thought about you like this for a while actually, like since way before we started dating." Ashley shrugged. "I mean, you're really cute, yeah, but you're also pretty hot, so."

Luke didn't get how she could just be so open about this. How was she telling him all of this like it didn't even matter? Luke thought that it was a pretty big deal, but Ashley seemed like she didn't think anything of it at all.

"So you've thought about me...sexually?" Luke questioned, still not believing what he was hearing.

"Uh, yeah." Ashley nodded, not seeing why Luke was freaking out about this.

"You're going to give me a heart attack." Luke mumbled, noticing for the first time that his heart was beating extremely fast.

"Sorry." Ashley laughed softly.

"If you think about me in a - " Luke lowered his voice, just in case anyone happened to overhear their conversation, "sexual way, then why do you always seem like you aren't interested in me at all?"

"What do you mean? Of course I'm interested in you." Ashley said, seeming confused again.

"No, like, I mean, when we make out or whatever you always act like you would rather be doing something else." Luke explained, nervously looking down at his feet. He was afraid that Ashley was going to get mad at him for saying that and was already regretting it.

"What? I don't mean to act like that?" Ashley said questionably. It was like she didn't believe that she actually did what Luke said she did. "I love kissing you, when I'm with you there's nothing else I'd rather be doing."

"It always seems like you're bored with me." Luke mumbled.

"I'm not bored...maybe a little uncomfortable." Ashley shrugged. Being uncomfortable was almost wore than being bored, so Luke didn't see how that fixed things.

"That's not very good either..." Luke trailed off.

"Okay, that's not really what I meant." Ashley chuckled, realizing what she'd said. "I don't mean to act bored or uninterested in you, I guess I'm just having trouble adjusting to this."

"What do you mean?" Luke questioned. It seemed like Ashley was adjusting to them being in a relationship just fine, and she'd never mentioned anything about it before so Luke didn't think that there was anything wrong.

"Well we went from being strangers to being best friends to being in a relationship in a really short amount of time, and sometimes I get a little distracted by that." Ashley shrugged.

"Okay, so, let me get this straight." Luke sighed, trying to clear all of this up. "You get distracted by the fact that we're moving too fast and that makes you uncomfortable?"

"Kind of." Ashley said, nervously chewing on her lip. She was not doing a very good job of explaining herself here, because Luke was still confused. "And we're not moving too fast."

"I thought that you just said we were?" Luke asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, I said that all of this happened really fast, but I didn't mean that we were moving too fast." Ashley said and then let out another sigh, covering her face with her hands. "Even I'm confused now."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start this." Luke sighed. He just wanted to lose his virginity and he thought that a dumb leather jacket would help him, but really it just caused a lot more trouble than it should have.

"I mean, it's good that we're talking about this." Ashley shrugged again. "I'm glad that you said something, because now next time we make out or whatever I'll know that I shouldn't be thinking about what's happened in the past. I should just be thinking about you."

Luke opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the bell ringing. He pushed himself off of the locker that he was leaning against and was about to start walking to his first period class, but Ashley stopped him. She grabbed his wrist, pulling Luke in the other direction and leading him down the hallway.

"Where are we going?" Luke asked, even though he knew that Ashley wasn't going to answer.

Before Luke knew it, he had been pulled into the nearest janitors closet and Ashley was locking the door behind them.

"Oh my God..." Luke mumbled, because now he knew what was going to happen next. At least he hoped that he knew what was going to happen next.

Ashley grabbed Luke by the shoulders and pushed him against the wall, and even if Luke wanted to move he didn't think he would be able to. Ashley was tiny, but she was surprisingly strong for her size.

She paused for a second and looked at Luke's lip ring and then down at his new jacket, letting out a huge sigh.

"I can't believe that you thought I would like you more if you changed your appearance." Ashley said softly, her thumb running over Luke's bottom lip. "I'm obviously dating you for a reason. If I wanted a boy that wears leather jackets and acts like he doesn't give a shit then I would date a boy that wears leather jackets and acts like he doesn't give a shit."

"But - " Luke tried to argue, but he realized that it was no use. Ashley must have liked him for the way that he was, otherwise she wouldn't be his girlfriend.

"I like the fact that you're cute and awkward and dorky and now you get nervous about everything. I have no idea why you're so insecure, you really have no reason to be." Ashley whispered and Luke was honestly speechless. He wanted to compliment her back, and tell Ashley how perfect he thought she was, but Luke was having a hard time coming up with the words to use.

Ashley continued, "I also love when your heart beats fast and as much as I hate seeing you upset I like when you cry in front of me because I know that it means that you trust me enough to see you like that. And I really don't want to sound like we're in some cheesy romance movie, but I like you just the way you are and you don't need to change for me."

"Holy shit, you're so nice to me." Luke giggled nervously, not knowing what else he was supposed to say.

"I know." Ashley smiled and pulled Luke down, quickly kissing him on the lips.

"I don't deserve for you to be so nice to me." Luke said softly, pulling away from her. He really, really didn't deserve this.

"Oh, shut up." Ashley said and rolled her eyes.

"You really deserve someone better than me. I mean, I could be better, or you could find someone else..." Luke mumbled and looked down at the floor. He almost didn't believe what Ashley had told him, it felt like she was just saying that so he would stop talking.

"I like you for you, Luke, and you need to understand that." Ashley said before standing up on her toes and pressing her lips to Luke's again, grabbing at the collar of his shirt to pull him closer.

Luke kissed Ashley back as hard as he could, wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her against his chest. He didn't want to let go, he wanted to stay with Ashley forever because she was the only person that ever made him feel good about himself. He didn't want to leave.

"We're late." Luke said as the final bell rang, signaling that class had started. He didn't want to leave to go to class, but he knew that they had to.

"Who cares?" Ashley laughed against Luke's lips, running her hands down his chest.

"Oh, uh, I don't." Luke chuckled nervously. He still didn't like the idea of ditching class, but he decided that it would be okay for him to just ditch first period this one time. Luke promised that he wouldn't do it again.

"I'd rather stay here." Ashley said, leaving a trail of kisses down Luke's neck.

"Yeah, well, it's only Spanish. I can miss one day of Spanish. We were just going to go over vocab today anyway." Luke rambled on, trying to distract himself from what he knew was about to happen. "I'm pretty good at Spanish, anyway."

"Luke." Ashley laughed, her lips still pressed against his skin. She sucked gently on Luke's collarbone, making sure to leave a mark that would he visible later.

"Hola, me llamo Luke." Luke mumbled, saying the first thing that popped into his head. He was nervous, but only because he knew what was coming next.

(Hopefully he would be what was coming next).

"Luke!" Ashley laughed again. Her hands went down even further and she quickly unbuttoned and unzipped Luke's jeans, not even bothering to ask if it was okay first. It was more than okay, so Luke didn't mind.

"What?" Luke asked, wondering what he'd done wrong.

"You need to stop talking." Ashley rolled her eyes as she pulled Luke's pants down the rest of the way, dropping down to her knees.

*•*•*

"You are so nice to me." Luke sighed again and leaned back in the passenger seat. It was after school and they were just pulling up to Luke's house, which is where they usually spent their free time. He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier that day, and Luke could tell that Ashley was beginning to get annoyed.

"I'm not even that nice, I was just telling you the truth." Ashley shrugged as she turned off the car, also turning off the radio that had been blasting Taylor Swift a few seconds before.

"You're honestly the best girlfriend ever. You showered me in compliments and then gave me a blowjob!" Luke laughed, unbuckling his seatbelt and quickly leaning over to kiss Ashley on the cheek.

"Luke, that happened, like, seven hours ago." Ashley rolled her eyes as she got out of the car. She was trying to act casual about this, but Luke could see that Ashley was blushing.

"I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get over it." Luke said, following Ashley down the driveway. He caught up with her and grabbed her hand, lacing their fingers together.

"Okay, but are you going to do this every time I give you a blowjob?" Ashley asked, glancing over her shoulder.

"You're going to do it again?" Luke gasped, his eyes widening.

"Depends." Ashley shrugged.

Luke just let out a nervous giggle and looked down at the ground, trying to hide his now red cheeks from Ashley.

"Hey, Luke!" A voice called before Luke could say anything else to Ashley. He turned around and saw Hadley Anderson standing there in her driveway, having just gotten out of her own car.

"Hi Hadley." Luke said, giving her a small wave. He didn't understand why Hadley continued to act like she was so interested in Luke, when everyone knew that she didn't really like him.

"Nice jacket." She smiled, walking towards Luke and Ashley. Luke wanted to just run away from Hadley and go inside, but he knew that she would probably just follow him.

"Thanks, I, uh, got for Christmas." Luke said, awkwardly shifting closer to Ashley.

"Who's your friend?" Hadley asked, a small smirk on her lips.

"This is Ashley, and she's actually my girlfriend. You've met her before." Luke said, trying to stop himself from rolling his eyes. He'd introduced Hadley to Ashley more than once before, he didn't know why Hadley couldn't remember Ashley yet.

"We have math together every fucking day." Ashley muttered under her breath, looking down at the ground. She really did not like Hadley, but Luke was glad that Ashley put up with her for his sake.

"Oh, right." Hadley said, staring intently at Ashley for a moment. "You used to date Michael Clifford, didn't you?"

"What?" Luke said quickly, turning towards Ashley. "No you didn't."

"Like, a year ago, right? I don't know, that's what Gracie told me and she heard it from Michael himself." Hadley smiled, not realizing that she'd done anything wrong.

"Ashley and Michael never dated." Luke insisted, shaking his head.

"It didn't last for very long." Ashley shrugged, folding her arms over her chest. She looked very annoyed and very mad, and Luke was suddenly scared to be anywhere near Ashley.

"Oh, that's too bad." Hadley said innocently, pretending to seem apologetic. "You guys are neighbors, aren't you? That's probably really awkward."

Luke felt awkward, because Luke had no idea that Michael and Ashley had ever dated. He'd asked Ashley about it before and she always denied that anything happened between her and Michael. Luke didn't really care, because he knew that Ashley liked him and only him, he just would have liked to know.

"Yeah, it is." Ashley nodded. She grabbed Luke's hand again and pulled him back, towards his house. "We have to go now, bye Hadley."

"Oh, okay. Bye, Luke, I'll see you later." Hadley giggled and waved to Luke one more time before walking away from them, heading back towards her own house.

Luke quickly opened the back door an led Ashley inside, not saying anything. He didn't know what to say exactly, he wasn't even very mad, he was just confused. Luke didn't understand why Ashley had to lie to him about this, she should have known that he wouldn't care.

"Luke, I can explain." Ashley called after him as he walked down the hall and into his room. Luke didn't even stop in the kitchen to get some cookies or go and see his mom.

"I don't need you to explain." Luke said, turning around and facing Ashley. He took off his dumb leather jacket and threw it down on the floor, not caring that it landed in a pile of already dirty clothes. "I just need to know why you lied to me."

"Lied to you? When did I lie to you?" Ashley questioned. She set her backpack down on the floor and then walked over to Luke's bed, taking a seat on the edge of it.

"I asked you once if you'd fucked Michael and you said no. I also asked once if you dated him in the past, and you said no to that too." Luke said blankly. He slowly walked across the room and sat down next to Ashley.

"I'm sorry." Ashley sighed, looking down at her lap.

"I don't care that you dated him. I really, really don't care." Luke sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I just wish that you would have told me about it. I mean, he's one of my best friends. I would have liked to know that my best friend is also my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend. You know?"

"I know, I'm really sorry. I should have said something but it really was not a good relationship at all and I don't like talking about it. I thought that maybe I could get away with just not telling you." Ashley said softly, reaching over and grabbing Luke's hand again.

"What happened?" Luke asked. The least Ashley could do was tell Luke why she hated talking about her relationship with Michael so much. He'd told Ashley his story, Luke really hoped that she would tell him hers.

"Well, what do you think happened?" Ashley scoffed. "Michael only cared about one thing and I didn't like that."

"He used you for sex?" Luke asked.

"Pretty much." Ashley shrugged. She didn't look sad about this, she looked angry. Luke felt bad about bringing this up, now Ashley was going to be in a bad mood because of it.

"I don't understand. Was it an actual relationship or was it a friends with benefits type of arrangement?" Luke asked. He knew that Michael didn't like to date, he liked quick, meaningless hookups and that was it. The fact that Ashley and Michael were actually boyfriend and girlfriend at some point just confused Luke.

"It was an actual relationship." Ashley nodded. "We had a class together so we talked a lot and went on a few dates, and then we decided to make it official."

"So Michael is the asshole ex-boyfriend that made you all 'anti-sex'?" Luke questioned. This was all Michael's fault, he was the one that made Ashley so guarded about having sex. It was Michael's fault that Luke hadn't lost his virginity yet.

"Yeah." Ashley nodded.

"But-But I'm still confused." Luke said, still trying to wrap his head around the whole thing. "Michael told me that your ex-boyfriend was some older guy who was in college or something."

"That's just what he tells people. We kind of kept the whole thing a secret." Ashley explained, "Michael didn't want anyone to know, he thought that it would ruin his reputation."

"Of course." Luke scoffed. Michael would break up with someone just because of his reputation, that's really all he seemed to care about anyway. "So what happened? You dated for a few weeks and then he called things off?"

"We dated for a while, actually. A few months. I don't know how you and your other friends didn't catch on." Ashley said, chucking softly to herself. "We broke up a couple days after we had sex for the first time."

"What? You weren't good enough for him?" Luke asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He didn't mean it, of course, he was just trying to lighten the mood a little.

Ashley turned to Luke and gave him a blank stare, taking her hand away from his and resting it in her own lap.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Luke smiled, bumping his shoulder against Ashley's. "I'm sure that you're really great at sex or whatever you did with Michael, he's just a jerk."

"Whatever, it's over now." Ashley sighed. "I really am sorry that I didn't tell you."

"I mean, I understand why you would want to. If I dated Michael I definitely wouldn't go around telling people about it." Luke laughed nervously, trying to keep a positive attitude.

Sure, he was a little mad at Ashley for lying and really mad at Michael for just being an asshole in general, but Luke wasn't going to let they get in the way of his relationship with Ashley. It was in the past, and Luke knew that just forgetting about this would be easier than holding a grudge.

Ashley sighed and laid back on Luke's bed, covering her face with her hands.

"You really liked him, didn't you?" Luke asked quietly. He laid down next to Ashley but kept a distance between them, wanting to give Ashley some space.

"I did. I thought I loved him." Ashley nodded. "I think I just liked the idea of loving him, though. I mean, we grew up together, it would have been just perfect if we ended up falling in love too, you know? Like one of those dumb movies."

"So what do you mean you thought you loved him? It sounds like you really did." Luke questioned. He was honestly surprised at the way he was acting, Luke knew that any other boyfriend would probably lose their mind of their girlfriend was talking about how much she used to like her ex-boyfriend.

"I didn't feel the same way with him as I do with you." Ashley said softly, uncovering her face. She turned and looked at Luke, who was speechless again. He knew what Ashley was trying to say, he also knew that she was too scared to actually say it. Luke was scared too.

So all he did was nod and turn to face Ashley. He reached out and brushed a piece of hair away from her eyes, slowly inching closer to her. They must have sat and stared at each other for a full five minutes, neither of them knowing what to say.

"Are you going to kiss me or are we just going to stare at each other for the rest of the night?" Ashley asked, letting out a small laugh.

"Why don't you kiss me?" Luke teased, sticking his tongue out at Ashley.

"You're such a loser." Ashley laughed and rolled over so she was on top of Luke, one of her legs on either side of his body. She wrapped her arms around his torso and instead of kissing him she leaned in and rested her head on Luke's chest, hanging on to him like a little koala.

"What are you doing?" Luke asked, running a hand through Ashley's hair.

"Nothing." Ashley whispered.

"I thought you wanted me to kiss you." Luke laughed. He would fine with kissing Ashley and he would also be fine with her just laying there for the rest of the night, Luke just wanted to know what was going on.

"We can do that later." Ashley said, letting out a big sigh.

"Really, what are you doing?" Luke asked. He was in kind of an uncomfortable position and wanted to move, but he didn't want to disturb Ashley.

"I'm listening to your heartbeat, shut up." Ashley said in a very serious tone, scolding Luke for talking.

"Oh, sorry." Luke said, rolling his eyes. He didn't know that him talking affected how fast or slow his heart beat.

"Has it always been like this?" Ashley asked after a few minutes of them laying there in silence.

"My heart? Yeah." Luke nodded.

"What if there's something wrong with it?" Ashley asked, using one of her fingers to trace small circles on Luke's chest.

"Don't say that, you'll freak me out." Luke chuckled. "It's fine, I think. The doctors said it was normal."

"Alright." Ashley shrugged and then they returned to a comfortable silence for a few more minutes.

"Ashley?" Luke whispered.

"What?" She whispered back, looking up at Luke.

"Do you like the lip ring? Or should I take it out?" Luke asked. He'd been feeling kind of insecure about it ever since what happened earlier that day, and Luke didn't want to keep his new piercing in if Ashley didn't like it.

"Do you like it?" Ashley asked.

"Well, yeah." Luke nodded. "I think it looks really cool, but I got it to try and impress you so if you don't like it then I guess I can take it out..."

Ashley rolled her eyes and sat up a little before quickly coming down again and kissing Luke on the lips, taking him by surprise. She kissed him hard, running her tongue over Luke's bottom lip and making sure to play around with his piercing a little. Luke let out a small moan, unable to hold it back.

"I like it." Ashley said as she pulled back, making Luke pout at the loss of contact.

"Do you really? If you don't like it I'll totally take it out, it's not a big deal." Luke said nervously, still a little flustered from what happened a few seconds before.

"I'm going to slap you if you keep doing things like this. I'm going to like you no matter what, lip ring or no lip ring." Ashley laughed, wrapping her arms around Luke's neck.

"I'm sorry." Luke pouted.

"Don't do that." Ashley whined, leaning in and kissing Luke's pouted lips. "You're so cute."

"You're much cuter." Luke insisted, pecking Ashley's lips a few times before moving down and kissing her neck.

"You're cuter than I am." Ashley argued.

"No, you're cuter." Luke giggled, his teeth tugging gently on Ashley's collarbone.

"We're so gross." Ashley said, scrunching up her nose.

"I know." Luke laughed. Ashley sat up and Luke took that as an opportunity to flip them over so he did, pinning Ashley down on the bed.

"I love it." Ashley laughed again, cupping the sides of Luke's face and pulling him down so his lips met hers.

And I love you, Luke thought in his head, but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud.

-

I have this whole story planned out now so I can update faster yeeeee

I feel like this is short idk?? sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 289 38
Where a girl with a terrible past meets a boy with colored hair and commitment issues. She learns how to trust and he learns how to care.
1K 47 24
in which a boy overcomes much difficult things in his life, the hardest being seeking attention from the girl he's been in love with. this, being une...
10.4K 335 80
She was just an ordinary girl , but living a life no one deserves. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️This story is triggering so please read own risk , it does contain...
Fate Reunite By Luna

Teen Fiction

45 0 13
Two teenagers struggle to find love in the most strangest ways possible. Greek mythology is included. For Sol <3