The Team

By RiverdaleGilmores

Sequel to The Daughter 2 Its been 2 years since Willa had gained the power of fire and was placed into SHIELD... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Next Book is up Now!!!

Chapter 1

2.7K 57 6
By RiverdaleGilmores

Willa was now 18 and a new Agent for SHIELD. But she had half control of her powers. Thought right now she was helping keep an eye on the tesseract along aside her new friend Clint Barton.

Clint was the only one that Willa truly trusted and she was okay with that. She had a rough two years and found one person to trust and that wasnt going away anytime soon.

Though now Nick was on his way cause the cube was acting up. Acting different and no one knew why. Willa only knew one thing about this. Trouble was coming she could feel it.

As the tesseract was causing trouble they were evacuating SHIELD as Nick Fury arrived.

"How bad is it?" Nick asks.

"Thats the problem, sir. We dont know." Phil says.

Nick, Agent Coulson, and Agent Hill made there way to where the tesseract was being held.

"Dr.Selvig read an energy surge from the tesseract four hours ago." Phil says.

"NASA didnt authorize Sevig to go to test phase." Nick says.

"He wasnt testing it. He wasnt even in the room. Spontaneous events." Phil says.

"It just turned itself on?" Maria asks.

"Where aw the energy levels now?" Nick asks.

"Climbing. When Selvig couldnt shut it down, we ordered evac." Phil says.

Nick and Agent Hill made their way farther down and Nick sent Agent Hill to get rid of things in phase two.

The doctor is trying to control the tesseract. Telling Nick that it is behaving and he doesnt know whats wrong.

"Where's Agent Barton?" Nick asks.

"The Hawk? Up in his nest with the girl, as usual." Selvig says.

"Agent Barton report and bring Stark with you." Nick says over com.

Clint went down first and waiting as Willa followed after him.

"I gave you this detail to keep an eye on things." Nick says.

"I see better from a distance." Clint says.

"See anything that could of turned it on?" Nick asks.

"No ones come or gone." Clint says.

"And you? Willa, did you see anything?" Nick asks.

"No. One minute it was like any other day. The next thing we know it starts well... Acting different." Willa says.

"There was nothing. If there was any tampering, sir. It wasnt at this end." Clint says.

"At this end?" Nick questions.

"Yeah the cube is a doorway into the other end of space right?" Clint questions.

"Which means the door is open on both sides. Here and space." Willa says.

Just then there was light coming from the cube and a blast opening a portal. Standing in its place was a man with a spear in hand.

"Sir, please put down the spear." Nick says.

"Yeah cause thats what you say to a man who just came from that." Willa says.

"Shush Willa." Clint says.

The man looked at the spear and fired it. As he flew up men were shooting at him. The man fought back throwing knifes and shooting the spear at people killing them or knocking them over.

But he froze for a moment looking at the fallen. Clint tried to get up, but the man stopped him as he got up. He placed the spear to Clint's chest and something happened.

"Clint!" Willa yelled.

Clint put his gun away as Nick slowly got up. Willa grabbed the tesseract and placed it in a briefcase. She handed the case to Nick and the two tried to leave, as the man was turning more people into his slaves.

"Please dont I still need that." The man says as Nick tried to walk away.

"This doesnt have to get any messier." Nick says.

"Of course it does. I have come to far for anything else. I am Loki, of Asgard." Loki says.

"Loki, brother of Thor." Selvig says.

"We have no quarrel with your people." Nick says.

"An ant has no quarrel with a boot." Loki says.

"So you want to start a war for no reason or are you just that bored?" Willa question crossing her arms.

Loki looked over at the 18 year old and he the looked at the small burn on her chest. He could sense the power the girl had and he smiled.

"You have greatness in you dear one, but it wont be enough to save everyone." Loki says.

"Maybe, maybe not, but its worth a shot." Willa says as the fire started to grow in her hands.

"You cant stop me. From making a world made free." Loki says.

"Your in a world were people are free." Willa says as she controls the flames alittle more.

"No my dear. Free from freedom. Freedom is life's great lie. Once you except that in your heart, you will know peace." Loki says turn Selvig into a slave as well.

"Whatever. You say peace, but thats not what you mean. Your playing games." Willa says.

"Your the one playing with a ball of fire in your hands. Not fighting me, your the one playing games." Loki says.

"Sir, Agent Stark is stalling. Giving him a chance to escape and this place is about to blow." Clint says pointing over at Nick.

Selvig told Loki the place was going down so and Clint shot at Nick and Nick dropped the case.

Clint, Selvig, and the others grabbed the case and walked out with Loki as Willa went over to Nick.

"Are you okay?" Willa asks.

"Hill... Do you copy?" Fury says over radio.

"Barton has turned." Nick says pulling the bullet out of himself.

"Nick we gotta go." Willa says.

She helped Nick up and they had to get out of there fast. As they were leaving Agent Hill was chasing down Barton and those who have turned.

"We're all clear upstairs. We have to go." Phil says over radio.

"Go first." Nick says to Willa as they got to the helicopter.

"Im not the one who was shot. You go first." Willa says.

She helped him up and then he helped her in as they watched the building collapse.

"Nick look." Willa says pointing at the car.

Nick got out his gun and fired it. Willa was now trying to light her hands, but she wasnt in control. This was her problem she could either get them to work or some times not at all.

Loki could see the girl having trouble and so he shot the end of the helicopter cause them to crash. Before they did the two jumped out and Nick fired more, but the car was gone.

"Director Fury, do you copy?" Phil questions over radio.

"The tesseract is with a hostile force. I have men down. Hill?" Nick questions.

"Alot of men still under. I dont know how many survivors." Hill says over radio.

"As of right now we are at war." Nick says.

"What do we do?" Coulson asks over radio.

Nick knew just what he had to do. Though he looked over at Willa who was on the ground panicking.

"Im sorry... It.. I.." Willa says.

"Its okay Willa. Its not your fault." Nick says placing his hand on her back.

She had a great gift that could be useful in this fight. She was just gonna need some help and Nick knew just the ones to call.

A/N: Well the new Chapter begins. Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579 54 39
The daughter of the great Captain America but she doesn't have powers. Until this one day. But something must went wrong that day and her body do thi...
10.1K 217 16
Sequel to The War Between Willa Stark is now 24 years old and has been on her own for the last two years. But when there is a new attack on its way...
195K 5.2K 38
I am VERY proud to say that this is the Original Daughter Of The Hulk Fanfic! Yay! And at the time I am writing this, its been a year since I complet...
9.4K 241 14
Sequel to The Team 2 Willa Stark is now 22 years old working as an Avenger with the newer members of the team. But when a small accident happens th...