Isabella Rose Universe

By IsabellaAnne1803112

This is based off the Steven Universe TV show. More

Pilot
Theme Song
Gem Glow
Laser Light Cannon
Cheeseburger Backpack
Together Breakfast
Frybo
Cat Fingers
Bubble Buddies
Serious Steven
Tiger Millionaire
Steven and Isabella's Lion
Arcade Mania
Giant Woman
So Many Birthdays
Lars and the Cool Kids
Steven the Sword Fighter
Beach Party
Rose's Room
Coach Steven
Joking Victim
Steven and the Stevens
Monster Buddies
An Indirect Kiss
Mirror Gem
Ocean Gem
House Guest
Space Race
Secret Team
Island Adventure
Keep Beach City Weird
Fusion Cuisine
Watermelon Isabella
Lion 3: Straight to Video
Warp Tour
Alone Together
Lars x Isabella Mini Oneshot
Future Vision
Horror Club
Maximum Capacity
Rose's Scabbard
Shirt Club
The Message
Political Power
The Return
Jail Break
Full Disclosure
Theme Song 2.0
Love Letters
Sworn to the Sword
Rising Tides, Crashing Skies
Isabella and Steven Sibling Oneshot
Cry for Help
Sadie's Song
Catch and Release
Back to the Barn
Too Far
The Answer and Happy Birthday
It Could've Been Great
Message Received
Super Watermelon Island/Gem Drill
Same Old World/Barn Mates
Hit the Diamond
They Float
Mr. Greg
The New Lars
Restaurant Wars
Monster Reunion
Bismuth
Earthlings/Back to the Moon
Mindful Education
Last One Out of Beach City
Gem Harvest
Three Gems and Two Babies
Isabella's Dream
The Zoo
That Will Be All
Storm in the Room
Rocknaldo
Tiger Philanthropist
Lion 4: Isabella's Tape
The Good Lars
Are You My Dad?
We Are Our Mom
Stuck Together
The Trial
Off Colors
Lars' Head
Dewey Wins
Gemcation
Sadie Killer
Lars of the Stars/Jungle Moon
Your Mother and Mine
The Big Show
Letters to Lars
Can't Go Back/A Single Pale Rose
Now We're Only Falling Apart/What's Your Problem/The Question
Made of Honor
Reunited
Legs From Here to Homeworld/Familiar
Together Alone/Escapism
Change Your Mind
Isabella and Steven Universe: The Movie
Little Homeschool
Guidance
Rose Buds
Volleyball
Bluebird
A Very Special Episode
Snow Day
Why So Blue?
Little Graduation
Prickly Pair
In Dreams
Bismuth Casual
Together Forever
Growing Pains
Mr. Universe
Fragments
Homeworld Bound
Everything's Fine
I Am My Monster
The Future

Bubbled

585 19 0
By IsabellaAnne1803112

Isabella slowly opened her eyes. She was inside her pink bubble, floating in outer space. She notices the Homeworld Rubies in the distance, each of them floating away. Her bubble collides into one of them.

"You!" the Ruby said.

"Eyeball!" Isabella says in shock.

Eyeball regains her balance and stands on top of the bubble, her and Isabella watching as they get farther from the Earth and the Moon.

"There goes the Earth..." Isabella sighs to herself.

"There goes my whole platoon!" Eyeball growls and starts pacing around the bubble, "This is a mess! What'll I say in my report? How will I even make my report? This is a nightmare!" she glares at the teen girl, "And this is all your fault!"

"Excuse me?! You were trying to hurt my family!"

"But you opened the airlock in the moon base! You sent us flying into space, with no hope of ever returning!"

"Look, I'm sorry. There, are you happy?"

"No. You're lucky you're in that bubble, or I'd pop you right in the face."

"Well, if you're going to be angry about it, then we can just float in silence until we both die!"

Eyeball crosses her arms, "Sounds great!"

"Fine!" Isabella crosses her arms as well.

"I can't wait!"

"Me, neither!"

The two of them continue to float through space in silence, Isabella scrolling through pictures on her phone.

Eyeball sits up and growls, "I shouldn't have ever come back to that dumb planet!" she flops back down on the bubble, "When I heard rumors there might still be Crystal Gems on Earth, I couldn't believe it. A thousand years of fighting were all for nothing! And Rose Quartz might still be alive? She must be!" she rolls on her side, "Why else would someone as important as Jasper be back on Earth? For closure, that's why. I wanted it, too. I wanted to see Rose Quartz with my own eye. At the very least, I thought Jasper might have some answers, but... It wasn't even her; just another trick."

"That's what you really wanted? To see Rose Quartz?" Isabella asks.

Eyeball clenches her fists, "More than anything."

"Well, then today's your lucky day."

"How's that?"

"I... know where Rose Quartz is." Isabella says, turning away.

Eyeball turns to face the teen girl, "What? Where is she?!"

"...She turned into me and my brother."

"Right. And I have two eyeballs, which I don't! You expect me to believe anything, don't you? Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me four times, you already fooled me, and you can't fool me again."

"I can give you proof!" Isabella says, pointing to her gem, "I have her Rose Quartz gem!"

"That's more of a pinkish-red than a real Rose Quartz reddish-pink."

"That's because you're looking at it through my bubble! Hold on... Here, check this out!" she summons her shield, "Look, I can summon her shield! It's got a rose on it and everything!"

"Who cares about her shield? Her huge sword is what I remember."

"I left that in Lion." Isabella dispels the shield and takes out her phome, pressing it against the bubble, "Look. Tell me you don't see the resemblance." On her phone is a picture of Rose Quartz.

"Are you kidding me? You're despicable. We're gonna die out here, and you're just gonna make fun of me until we do!" Eyeball sighs and turns away from her, "You're even crueler than Rose Quartz..."

A small asteroid collides with the bubble.

"Huh?"

Another one.

"Eyeball?"

Multiple small asteroids collide this time.

"Ruby!" Isabella yells.

"What?!" Eyeball barely dodges a big asteroid. She stands up and finds themselves drifting into the asteroid belt, "Oh, great! Asteroids incoming! Find cover, soldier!" she ducks and covers her head.

"I am in cover, you get somewhere safe!" Isabella told her.

Eyeball begins dodging a few asteroids stylishly, hurting her back in the process.

"Wow! Amazing skills!" Isabella compliments.

"I think I'm losing my luster."

The bubble collides into a ramp-like asteroid and begins bouncing between multiple other asteroids. Isabella and Eyeball scream as they bounce towards a large one.

"We're heading right for that big one!" Eyeball yells.

"Nooo!! Oh?" The large asteroid flips around, revealing to be ring-shaped, and the bubble passes through it smoothly, "Oh."

Eyeball cautiously climbs on top the bubble, "I'm... alive."

Isabella sighs in relief, "We made it!"

The two start laughing as Eyeball flexes.

"I'm unstoppable! Agh!" An asteroid suddenly hits her right in the gem, causing her to drift off the bubble and float away.

Isabella gasps, "Oh, no! No! I've... got you!" she reaches out her hand and her bubble stretches out to encase Eyeball in another bubble. Isabella then pulls the bubble towards her, merging the two bubbles together and catching Eyeball safely in her arms, "You okay?"

Eyeball gasps and pushes her away, "Get off me!" the gem's body starts glitching and she covers her face.

"Whoa! What's wrong?" Isabella asks.

Eyeball uncovers her face, revealing her cracked gem and looking at Isabella with a grumpy face, as she glitches again.

Isabella gasps, "Your gem is cracked!"

"What?! This is just perfect!"

"Don't worry, I can fix your gem!"

"I'm not falling for any of your tr-i-i-i-i-i-icks!" Eyeball's body glitches out, turning her into a tiny version of herself. She growls in annoyance as she glitches again into a little angry floating cloud, and then back to into her normal form, "Oh..." she holds her stomach, feeling nauseous, "Bleh..."

Isabella grabs the gem's shoulders, "I'm serious, I can help."

"Fine. I guess I got nothing else to lose."

"Thank you. Now, close your eye, this might be a little weird." Isabella licks her palm and places it on Eyeball's gem. As soon as she does that, she gets pushed away.

"WHAT was THAT supposed to be?! What in the cosmos is wrong with... you?" Eyeball's gem glows as the crack seals itself up.

"There you go." Isabella says.

"I... I can't believe it! There were rumors back during the war, that Rose Quartz could heal her Crystal Gem soldiers, keeping her small army in contention with the superior forces of Homeworld. Wow! It really is you! Rose Quartz!"

"See?! That's what I was trying to tell ya!" Isabella says as Eyeball covers her face and starts to laugh, "It's me: the mighty Rose Quartz!"

Eyeball keeps laughing, "And now we're stuck out here, floating aimlessly through outer space! Pfff!" 

"How'd we get ourselves into this mess?"

The two laugh together until they eventually stop.

"The mighty Rose Quartz..." Eyeball snickers as her gem glows, and she pulls a chisel knife out of her gem, "I never thought I'd get a chance like this. I can't believe you're all mine!" she dashes towards Isabella and begins to attack her.

The teen dodges her attacks and expands her bubble, creating some distance between her and Eyeball.

"What are you doing?!"

"Don't act surprised, Rose Quartz! You shattered a Diamond!" Eyeball starts chasing Isabella in circles inside the bubble, laughing manically as the teen screams, "Ooh, I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna take your gem and bring it back!"

"What?! No! Please don't take my gem! Wait, what would even happen to me?" Isabella asks as Eyeball eventually pins her down, aiming her knife at the gem, "W-Wait! You don't have to do this!"

Eyeball laughs, "Oh, give it up already! You can't take this away from me! I'm gonna be a legend! I'll go down in history! What will the Diamonds say when they hear that a Ruby defeated Rose Quartz!? They're gonna give me my own Pearl!" she bites the pommel of the knife and laughs in delight.

"Wah?! Wait! Please listen! I'm really not my mom! I don't want to hurt you! Just think for a second. We're lost out in space. How are you going to get back to Homeworld alone?" Isabella asks.

"I've already made up my mind!" Eyeball prepares to jab.

"So have I." Isabella quickly grabs the gem's arm, holds her breath, dispels the bubble, and flings her away into space. The teen resummons her bubble around her and gasps for air. She breathes heavily as she watches Eyeball drift away in distance. Isabella then starts to sing a song she wrote a while ago.

Isabella: If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love
When I see the way you act
Wondering when I'm coming back
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you

She eventually falls asleep.

...

A Roaming Eye appears and shines a beam of light on her in her bubble. A diamond-shaped opening appears on the ship and Isabella gets pulled inside.
As she regains consciousness, she looks around seeing Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Steven.

The white and purple gems immediately hug her, crying as Garnet removes her visor, wiping a tear away. She places her hand on the teen's head as Steven tackles his sister in a hug.

Isabella starts to laugh and cry at the same time, the others joining in.

Pearl pilots the ship as they make their way back to Earth. Isabella sits in the captain's chair, Steven on her lap as Garnet stands beside them.

"...How come nobody told us about Pink Diamond?" Isabella breaks the silence.

"We all did what we had to during the war. Everything's different now." Garnet told her.

"But did Mom really do it? Did she really... shatter her?" Steven asks.

"She had to. The Earth belonged to Pink Diamond. Destroying her was the only way to save the planet. For Amethyst to be herself, for Pearl to be free, for me to be together. For you two to exist."

"But I thought... A-At least she'd never..."

"She didn't always do what was best for her. But she always did what was best for Earth."

"Even if it meant shattering someone?" Isabella asks.

"Yes."

Steven sighs deeply.

"...Thanks for telling us." Isabella says as they head to Earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.1K 72
This is a story of a star becomes loved by a rock.
1.3K 44 18
The third and (most probably) final story of the Steven Universe AU series.
265 8 3
(spoilers for those of you who haven't seen Steven Universe) this will be an AU of Steven Universe where lapis is a dedicated crystal gem, and is a s...
169K 3K 157
The title basically tells it all. I do not own Steven Universe, nor the characters, nor the locations in Steven Universe. All rights go to Rebecca Su...