Love with Wings *BOOK TWO*

By MiraculousJessica

The Rescue Riders meets a new Swiftwing that starts to steal winger heart but winger is not the only one fall... More

Who...?
Swiftwings power
Not a chapter
Waking up
Fighting
OC'S/EDITS
REALLY IMPORTANT
"Being on the run isn't the same thing as being free"-Voilet
"Then help me understand."-Winger
Goodbyes can be hard.
(Please read) Questions:
Into the storm
"So... What do we do now?"-Cutter
Feelings
Final fight
Forgivenes and M'lady!
Announcement!
Rules
Edits!
"Is.. is this the end?" -Winger
Cutgro!
Ignoring
"Oh right... Good luck, Winger." -Voilet
(A/N) Very important
Why didn't you say it back?
You deserve better
Candle light
Not a chapter
Leaving Twice
History

Island

441 10 7
By MiraculousJessica

3rd persons P.O.V-

They were flying through the storm, following Voilet. They have been flying for most of the day and The Rescue Riders were tired.

"Mabey we should go back?" Burple whispered to the other members of the Rescue Riders.

"It seems to just keep getting worse." Aggro adds.

"No we have to keep going and ride this out, get through the storm." Winger says.

"Wait... is that light?" Layla asks. They all give each other a knowing look and start heading towards it. Lucky for them Voilet was going that way to. There was no more clouds in the sky so if Voilet looked back again they wouldn't be able to hide. They saw her flying towards an island that you could see as soon as you fly out of the storm. Layla points to Voilet and then to the island. Everyone does a silent nod saying to go there with her.

Once they were close enough they could see the islands features.

Blue=water
Green=grass
White dots=Swiftwings
Red dots=caves where the dragons sleep
Red circle=Flock leader\Voilet's father cave
Flock leader=Voilet's father
Smaller grey triangles=mountains in the back.
Big grey triangle=Star mountain

(A/N) ok keep going!

_________________________________

Wingers P.O.V-

The island was huge! In the back where mountains but the biggest one was in the middle of the island. It had small caves all over it where I'm guess the flock sleep. There was one cave that was bigger then the others. It was in the middle of the mountain, it must be the flock leaders cave. The left side of the island had mostly water, a pond. The right side had only grass. I saw Swiftwings flying around but some where sitting but they all seemed to be on high alert probably because Voilet was coming back. And lastly there was a Swiftwing that seemed to be a bit bigger then the others, on top of the biggest mountain. His main color was a royal blue and his under belly was white. Since we where flying for most of the day the sun was just about to set.

"Follow me." I whisper looking back at the others. They seemed to get the idea and nodded. I dove straight down with the others following doing the same. Well... Burple was more like falling. I pulled up as soon as we were about to hit the water. The others some how managed to stop as well, though the started to slow down before I did that way they could stop. I turned around to Summer.

"Could you go under water that way they don't see you and see if we can just glide right under the sight lines?"'I asked.

"Of course." She whispered. Leyla jumped on Burple's back expertly since she's done it many times before. Summer slowly lowered herself into the water that way she wouldn't make a big splash. Once she left I turned towards the other Rescue Riders.

"Me and Dak are going to go around the back. You guys stay and wait for Summer to come back. If you can't get in that way then go the way me and Dak went." I say.

"What if you get spotted?" Layla asked worriedly.

"Yeah they have guards everywhere." Aggro said and exaggerated her 'everywhere' with an eye roll.

"Guys it will be fine. Plus if they see us then, I'll get them to keep quiet." I say.

"What if they don't listen?" Burple asked.

"Then I'll make listen." I growl, my eyes go into slits and I glare at the island with hatred.

"Fine, just be careful." Layla says with a sigh.

"Since when are we ever not carful?" Dak says with a smug look to his sister.

She raises an eyebrow with an seriously face. "Do you really want me to answer that?" She says.

Dak glances away and chuckles lightly. "Not particularly." Layla smirks at her two brothers. One dragon. One human.

"Let's go wing." Dak whispers and does a small pat on my head. I nod and we take off making sure to stay as close to the water as possible.

As me and Dak fly I can't help but think about Voilet. She so amazing and wonderful... am I really just doing this for her? I mean I would save a lot more dragons from the leader of the flock. Though it doesn't feel like thats what I'm fighting for. I sigh. This is so complicated. Do... do I have to chose? Being Alpa or being with Voilet? I would fight an army just to see one smile from her but at the end of the day when I have her will I feel complete? Will I still be a good Alpa? Can I have both? What if I lose my focus because of her? I have to focus to save her so I need to stop thinking about her but it's hard. Why is it impossible for me to stop thinking about her? If being with her means I'm distracted all the time then I can't be with her...

3rd persons P.O.V-

They blended in with the night well. Even though Winger was blue he could still blend in well with the night sky. Though Winger wasn't focused and Dak could tell.

They had finally got to the back of the island. It was flat. A straight drop down from the top. It looked like little spikes on the top but it was the mountain tops. They were going to have to fly straight up.

"Ok Winger, you know what to do?" Dak asked him.

"You just worry about holding on." Winger says chuckling while he says that.

"Always." Dak says with a sincere smile. Winger smiles back and starts fly straight up. It was a long time going up.

"Almost there." Dak says. Winger suddenly starts to feel himself fall back. Somehow they manage to get up. Winger sets them down in between two mountains tips. Looking over them carefully before landing. Dak gets off Winger leaning against the mountain, both of them breathing heavily.

(A/N) this is where they are.

Blue=Dak and Winger
Grey=mountains
White=Swiftwings

_________________________________

"Winger you seem... distracted." Dak says looking at him.

Winger sighs and says "Now isn't the time to talk about it..."

"Winger it's fine I don't think anyone can see us anyway and we have to figure out what to so we have time." Dak said.

"Well... I don't know even when we get Voilet back... I don't think we should be together..." Winger says looking up at Dak.

"What but... your doing all this for her but you don't love her?" Dak asked confused.

"I do love her but... I shouldn't be doing this for her, I should be doing it because of the other dragons as well but I'm not..." Winger says with a sigh. They look at each other for moment.

"Winger..." Dak starts.

"I keep getting distracted, all I can think about is her... what I'm trying to say is I'm not the type of dragon to get caught up in a girl it's to easy to get lost with her." Winger said sadly glancing away.

"Winger it should be that easy." Dak said with a small smile.

"But how to I stop thinking about her?" Winger says.

"You don't... you wont have to if she's with you and safe. Keep her close and safe not pushing her away." Dak says.

"Thank you, Dak." Winger says.

"No problem wing, I'm always here if you need me." Dak says. Winger smiles at him.

"When did you get so wise?" Winger teased.

"I picked up a thing or two from Layla." Dak says. And they both do a small chuckle.

"I'm really glad to have two wise siblings." Dak says.

"Yeah me too." Winger said. They both did a brotherly hug.

"Ok we need to focus, where do think Voilet would be. Wait... what do we do if we find her?" Dak asked.

"Umm I didn't plan that far ahead..." Winger says. Dak sighs, for once he wished that Layla planed this. They look around for Voilet, eyes squinted trying to look everywhere.

Dak nudges Winger and points somewhere. "Uh winger."

"What, did you find her?" Winger asks Dak, looking to where he was looking.

"Um no but I think someone found us." Dak said worriedly.

Both there faces dropped. In one of the caves in Star mountain there stood a female Swiftwing, she had a white underbelly and her other color was a dark forest green. She had emerald eyes that were squinted at them. They both looked towards each other.

"Crud." They said in sink.

(A/N) Ok that's the chapter... tell me what you guys think. I thought the 'Winger and Dak' scene was SOO CUTE! I love their brotherly bond. Also WINGER! He's so selfless in this chapter. He was going to sacrifice his own happiness/love just for being the best Alpa he can be for the dragons. Anyway vote and comment! Byeeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 7.8K 54
NOTE: I REVISED BEFORE YOU GO, SO THERE WILL BE SOME MISINFORMATION IN THIS ONE REGARDING LEON & ELIZA'S RELATIONSHIP. I WILL FIX IT SOON, THOUGH! *...
156K 4.5K 44
**Sequel to The Story of Artemis** The first tale was only the beginning. Artemis and her Winglet, after the map to the Islands and prophecy are rec...
49.7K 1.3K 45
This book will be rewritten soon! ------------------------ Adventure, that was what Robin loved most. She loved the thrill of exploring someplace new...
17.3K 746 30
This book is a little outdated and will be getting a rewrite soon! ------------------ Fighting, dragons were always fighting in the Rainforest. Not p...