F.E.A.R. Elite - First Encoun...

By LaydamDanielDinglasa

A fan-fiction story of Magical Girl Raising Project, setting in the Corporation Wars. This is a prequel story... More

Prologue
Interval 01 - Inception
Interval 02 - Initiation
Interval 03 - Escalation
Interval 04 - Infiltration
Interval 05 - "Redirection"
Interval 06A - Interception
Interval 06B - Apprehension
Final Interval - Revelation
Epilogue - Aftermath
Extra: Theoretical Questions Explained About The Story
Credits

Interval 07 - Retaliation

14 0 0
By LaydamDanielDinglasa

*loud electronic whirring*

As the elevator is reaching the final area, a large rotating spherical machine is uncovered and is harnessing all of the psychic energy and telepathy inside it.

JSDF Soldier 1: Whoa... Is this?..
Johann: It is.
Daniel: That's the Vault. A psionic spherical harnessing device, made to harness all of the psychic energy and telepathy in it.

The elevator stops, they leave and head to the observation deck.

The scientist, Doctor Charon Wade, operates the control to release it. Daniel tries to bash and kick the airlock door open as it is futile. They were too late to stop him, as he proceeds to unleash it to the world.

Daniel: No, stop! You don't know what you are doing!
*thud*
Daniel: Break, damn it!

Charon: This was given to us by those three unknown individuals. They wanted to destroy this thing, but it has given enough. This is how it ends.

System A.I.: Release sequence complete. Error, unidentified hostile detected.

The homunculi liquefies the scientist to his death by melting his skin and flesh, as it leaves the containment vat.

Charon: ?!... Wha-?.... *scream*
*demonic growl*

Blood splattered to the glass pane of the airlock, as it opens.

They arrive only to see the liquified corpse of Doctor Charon.

Daniel: Damn it, we're too late. He released the demon.
JSDF Soldier 1: What now?
Daniel: We still have to destroy this place. There has to be another way to neutralize it.

The time and space in the room around them dissipates, changing into a chamber. Voices of victims' souls echo as they reach out for anybody help them.

Daniel: What the-
Johann: What the hell is this place?...

A familiar voice answers them.

Unknown: My, what's this? It seems you are trying to destroy the demon that you have chased for long. Still, I can't believe everyone that died in these exams are calling out for help. How dramatic, just like a baby bird falling out of a nest and can never go back home.

Daniel: !.... That voice! So it was you, you were behind all of this!
Johann: You were that homunculi all along?!
Unknown: No, that was just my pet. To help me gather souls of the dead participants from the exams.

They face the one who is old culprit, it is Fav.

Fav: You still got in the way of bringing myself back to the real world.
Johann: "Bringing myself back"? To the real world? Are you saying you are reviving yourself by using these souls of the people trapped to the earth and couldn't ascend to paradise?
Fav: Ding, ding! Good answer! When I come back from the dead, I will continue the exams from where I left off. As for these poor souls, we'll use them as a source of life and power. We will continue bringing out...the strongest humans and the strongest magical girls!
Daniel: Grrr!... You dehumanizing bastard! They are souls of the humans, not some enslaved beings like cattle!
Fav: Save the lecture for later, human souls can be weaponized, they can create newer beings and give more power.

Ako, by her soul, calls out to them. Johann proceeds to attack Fav, but the attacks go through him.

Ako: Stop!
Daniel: What?
Ako: Don't listen to what he's saying!
Johann: S***!
*gunfire*

Johann: Our bullets go through him?!
Fav: *laugh* Nice try, but I don't have a body. You can't even lay a scratch on me.
Ako: Hey, come here! Now!

Johann and Daniel goes to her, hearing out what she says.

Daniel: What is it?
Ako: Your weapons have no effect on him, it isn't from the Land of Magic either. You have to destroy the conjuring vessel, it's the one that keeps him alive.
Johann: Vessel?
Ako: Yes, that's where Fav is living and is housed inside it. Snow White and that ninja magical girl, whoever she was, destroyed his terminal by using a weapon from the Land of Magic. That was the one that killed Fav when the master terminal was split into two. That's his weakness. Ugh!... Oh no!..
Daniel: Ako, you're Hardgore Alice, right? How are we going to destroy him?
Ako: These weapons that Fav stabbed into us, to keep us pinned and trapped. *pain* You have to pull it out!
Johann: What?! No! No way! You'll bleed to death, then your existence will disappear!
Ako: Don't worry about us, our souls can't be cut, no matter what they use. These things are called "soul spears", they're imbued with magic. Pull them out from our bodies, then stab them back to the conjuring vessel. It will kill him and stop the revival process.

The energy on Fav's digital body begins to glow and lets out a loud hum. Daniel pulls out the first soul spear from Ako's body.

*pain yell*
Ako: Go, get Fav! He is starting the revival process! Stab the soul spears in the vessel to destroy him! And...thank you for helping us.
Daniel: No. Thank you for helping all of us to realize who was behind all this. We will find a way to save you, then return you and your futures in the right path. Mark my words, miss Ako Hatoda, or should I say, Hardgore Alice. This is far from over.

Daniel proceeds to stab the soul spear to the conjuring vessel. Fav sustained a severe pain from the stab.

*screaming pain*
Fav: What? How did you do that? You shouldn't be able to pull out those spears as I suck the life out of them.
Daniel: Shut up. Don't you mock humanity! Snow White and Ripple killed you for your crimes, and I will do the same again!
Fav: Oh, well. Here, play with them instead!

Fav summons illusionary versions of the Replica Soldiers. Johann shot four of them in a rapid succession.

Johann: Ghost Replicas!
*gunfire*

He pulled out another soul spear from the body of Souta Kishibe, who is the magical girl La Pucelle, then lunged to stab Fav's vessel.

Souta: Here. Pull this spear out of my body!
*pain yell*
Johann: Sorry..
Souta: It doesn't matter. Give justice to me and my family! Go!
Johann: Thanks. We'll save you, somewhere in the future.
Souta: Thank you, and good luck. Whoever you are.

Johann: Eat it, Fav!

*stab*
*screaming pain*

Daniel pulled out the third and fourth soul spears from Mina and Yuna, known as the Peaky Twin Angels.

Daniel: This will hurt a little.
Mina: Aagh! Ow! Hey, watch it!
Daniel: Alright, you're next.
Yuna: *pain yell* Don't yank it out too much!
Daniel: Got it. Get your act together and stop bothering people next time. Okay?

Daniel: Fav, you stupid s******d! Eat this!

*stab*
*stab*
*screaming pain*

Fav: No!....

Johann proceed to pull out the sixth soul spear from Tsubame, who was pregnant and is the magical girl, Top Speed. He proceeds to impale it on Fav's vessel after pulling it out.

Johann: Miss Murota. Please stay strong as I pull this out of you.
Tsubame: Okay.

*pull*
*pain yell*

Johann: It's out. We'll find a way to save you and your child.
Tsubame: Thank you. Go now!

Johann: Take this!

*stab*
*screaming pain*

Daniel pulled out the last soul spear from Tama, whose name remains unchanged and is the dog magical girl.

Daniel: !... Tama.
Tama: ?...
Daniel: Stay still. This will be quick.

*pull*
*pain yell*

Tama: Thank you..
Daniel: No. Thank you for letting me give justice to your family you couldn't make them happy. Mark my words, my friend. This is not yet over. We will find a way to save you.
Tama: Friend?...
Daniel: Yes.

He gently patted her head, then proceed to lunge and stab at Fav's vessel.

Daniel: I'll be back, Tama.

....

Daniel: This is it, bro! I got the last one!
Johann: Good, send him to cyber-hell!
Daniel: It's payback time. Time to get erased and get what you deserved.

*footsteps running*
*lunge*

Daniel: For Snow White, For Ripple, for everyone!

*stab*
*screaming pain*

Fav: No!.... What have you done?! You are just only human with no magic! You even impaired my revival process!
Daniel: You are nothing more than an abomination. For every transforming humans you've killed in the exams, you have sealed your doom.

Fav is overwhelmed by the influence of cyberspace, as it "deletes" him. His form shattered into pieces, as the conjuring vessel is destroyed.

The paranormal conjuring chamber's time and space begins to collapse and tear apart, as all of the trapped souls inside are finally free, ascending to seek refuge and salvation.

The space around them returns to normal, as they are back in the observation deck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 20 37
Phantom, an organization known for producing lethal weapons and soldiers, got their hands on a few special individuals. Three years ago there was an...
133 0 20
CAUTION: This is a first-part prequel during the main events that happened in Magical Girl Raising Project: First Unmarked Arc. This is about how Dan...
49K 767 51
This is a massive crossover story featuring Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, though will eventually move into a drastically different setting and theme...
3.6K 903 42
Kalyna's family died, murdered by vampires. For five years, she hunted down those responsible for killing her husband and children, and the end was f...