Totus Tuus (Totally Yours!) ;...

By DaughterOfDaVinci

A must-read for Babiis and Bl fans alike. Totus Tuus is a five-chapter fanfic love story of one of Thailand's... More

Teaser Chapter
First Chapter
Second Chapter
Third Chapter
Fourth Chapter
Fifth Chapter: Finale
Special Chapter: KristSingto

Synopsis

1.8K 36 1
By DaughterOfDaVinci

Synopsis|| Totally Yours!

A must-read for Babiis and Bl fans alike.

Totus Tuus is a five-chapter fanfic love story of one of Thailand's hottest BL loveteam, OffGun ( Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn and Atthaphan Gun Phunsawat).

It is narrated on Gun's point of view. After several years of being together, they  began to feel that their relationship is slowly fading. So, the couple decided to follow a friend's advice and go on a short vacation to rekindle the flames of their love.

Other BL couples like KristSingto (Krist Perawat and Singto Prachaya) and TayNew are featured here.

Written by R.A. Eris, an avid fan of OffGun and BL Series, this fanfic will get you almost wishing that this is all real.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 228 9
discontinued lol please dont steal my work!! i didnt think i would have to say this but i saw a tiktok that had a screenshot from one of the chapters...
3.5K 77 8
inspired by the story of thai bl drama 'Bed friend'.. A new journey with king and uea.. ❤🦋
50.5K 3.4K 17
"I think I like you" "..." - - - - Yeo Hwanwoong is known as the schools quiet boy. Of course with someone like him, he will be a easy target. No on...
10.7K 609 8
Not all love story will end with happiness... And this is my stupid story - Ming Love is not about yourself..same with happiness its still about othe...