Contradiction || BTS Hyung li...

By BlacBeautieQuin

"I didn't take you to be the cheating type but damn" Yoongi said with an arrogant smirk as I sent him a glare... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

322 29 31
By BlacBeautieQuin

Iris' P.O.V

"It must've been amazing," Rose chirped as she danced behind the bakery counter while I was telling her about my night with Hoseok.

"Believe me it was splendid." I smiled.

"Wonderful."

"Ecstatic."

"Absolutely Beautiful."

"Fanta- holy shit! Mama mia! Looks like Dionysus himself just walked in." Rose exclaimed, catching me off guard as the most beautiful man we'd ever seen walked into the bakery with a briefcase in hand.

He looked pretty, handsome. His dark blue suit, fitting perfectly on his biceps. His watch screamed expensive. His dark hair was slipped back, perfectly gelled. His shoulders, so broad but sexy. His jawline, perfectly sculpted. He had a perfect height and his body was well proportioned. He had a strong scent and his presence was... Striking. He indeed looked like a Greek god.

"Excuse me? Hello? Can you hear me?" He spoke, waving his hand in front of Rose and I. We quickly snapped out of it, not realizing we were drooling all along.

"Y-yes hi. Welcome. Um... What can we get for you?" I cleared my throat and nudged Rose in the side making her blink her eyes rapidly as she came back to her senses.

"Yes... what can we get for you?" Rose put on the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face. I don't blame her though.

"I'd like to speak with the owner, please." He said with a straight face.

"I'm the owner. How can I help you." I said calmly with a smile.

"Oh well I'd like to speak to you. If you don't mind." He smiled slightly.

"Sure... Come on." I stepped out from behind the counter, headed to a table to sit.

The man sat before me, on the opposite side of the table, setting his briefcase down on the side.

"Well?"

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin, co-founder of Bangtan enterprises and you are?" He started and extended his right hand to me for a hand shake.

"Iris Morado, nice to meet you." I said as I shook his hands.

"Alright then, I'll get straight to it. I'm here to offer you a deal. Bangtan Enterprises would like to buy your Bakery. It's come to our notice that it's had a nice capital since it's opening and gains a lot of profit in this area so we'd like to buy. Bangtan Enterprises invests in the better things and your business here is one of them. And don't worry we are ready to pay whatever you want. Just name your price and it's done."

"No." I said with a blank expression.

"Excuse me?" He asked as his brows almost rose up to his hairline.

"No, I'm not selling." I replied with determination in my voice. There's no way in hell am I selling this bakery.

"You do realize we're willing to pay you whatever right?"

"I honestly don't care about that. And besides how the hell did you guys find out about my profit information." I've heard of Bangtan Enterprises. They're ruthless in business. They owned everything. Companies, bars, clubs, restaurants and yes, bakeries.

"Oh please honey, nothing goes on in Business that we don't know about." He replied nonchalantly.

"Well you got my answer. I'm not selling." I said sternly.

"If I may ask, why don't you wanna sell?"

"Because this place is more than just a bakery to me... It's home." My voice going soft at the last word.

Nothing was said. Seokjin kept staring at me as if he was examining me, trying to process what I'd just said.

"It's your love for baking, isn't it?" He finally spoke.

"Exactly."

"Well I have the same thing... But mines more of a cooking thing."

"You cook?" I asked surprised.

"Yup. My mom used to do it with me all the time." He answered with a smile. He's handsome and can cook... Interesting.

"So did mine." I said, looking down, remembering all the good times. My mom covered in flour and sugar with her pink apron  on. And me, my face covered in baking powder after spilling all the ingredients with my mom. It was fun to bake with her. Which is why I can never give this up. Baking brings me so many good memories of her.

"Your mom's..."

"Dead. My mom's dead."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay you don't have to be. It's not exactly your fault so ... Yeah." I laughed.

"Right." He said with a nod.

"So... Seokjin right?"

"Jin. Call me Jin. My friends do." He let out a throaty laugh.

"Oh, so we're friends now." I laughed.

"Of course we are." We both laughed.

The day went by quickly. Rose had left at 6:00pm. So did Jin he was a nice guy but too much narcissism surrounded him. We had a lot in common, way more than we expected. He loved cooking and he promised to text me one of his recipes. Yup!... I'm pretty sure we exchanged numbers.

While I was locking up the bakery and getting ready to get a taxi home, I heard a honk behind me, so I turned to see who it was.

"You're still here?" I was a bit confused as to why Jin was still hanging around. I thought he'd left two hours ago.

"I figured you'd need a ride." He yelled from inside his car.

"Yeah I'm getting a taxi." I said as I locked up my bakery.

"Oh please, just get in."

"Go home Jin, I'm fine. You really don't have to."

"But I want to."

"You're not giving it up, are you?"

"Nope. Either you get in or you get in."

I lost it right after he said that. "Fine." I laughed as I got into the passenger seat.

We talked some more in the car as Jin stated pulling up to my apartment after 20 minuites.

"That's my apartment. It's right here." I said pointing at the building.

"Alright." He pulled over so I could get off.

"Um... Well... Goodnight then!... I'll see you some other time." I said sitting still.

"Yeah sure." Jin said as he was staring at me intensely. I didn't want to seem rude so I did something I never thought I would.

"Um... Do you wanna come in?" I asked.

"Yes! Let's go!" He hopped right out of the car a little too quickly, as if he was expecting me to ask that.

I got off the car and made my way to my apartment with Jin tailing closely behind me.

We were in my apartment in no time. I took my blazer and shoes off, setting it on a coat rack in my living room, putting my handbag down on the couch.

"Nice house. But mine's bigger and better." Jin started but that was a compliment in his own way. Again, the narcissism.

"Whatever, do you want some tea?" I lightly chuckled and made my way to my kitchen.

"Why not." Jin shrugged following me into the kitchen and taking a seat at the dinner table.

I put some cocoa tea into a mug, and put some hot water in it, enjoying the steam. I didn't know if Jin would want milk or sugar in his tea so I decided to ask, turning around...

"Hey, Jin, you want some-"

My words were cut off as his lips came crashing on mine. My eyes widened in surprise but he didn't seem to care. He kissed me so passionately. I didn't know what came over me when I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

His hand slides the back of my neck into my hair, pulling gently. I moan into his mouth, kissing him deeply. His tongue caresses my bottom lip as his other hand grips my waist lightly. Our lips moved in perfect harmony, like they were made for each other.

I could feel the heat starting to form in my stomach. After making out for a few minutes, Jin pulled away with a loud smack. We stared into each other's eyes before I cleared my throat and looked away while releasing myself from his hold.

He let out a small cough while rubbing the back of his neck, trying to look anywhere else but my face. I could feel my cheeks getting redder by the second.

We just stood in silence for a few seconds before I decided to break it, "Why did you do that?" I asked in a small voice still feeling so awkward. I didn't get any reply so I looked at him and it seemed like he was thinking of an answer. He finally let out a breath and said, "To be honest... I don't know why I did that."

He finally met my eyes and that was all it took for me to pull him closer to me, gripping the collar of his suit and smashing my lips on his.

His hands immediately wrap around my waist, pulling me against his body until there was no space left between us. His hands slid down to my ass and gave it a light squeeze, making me gasp. He uses that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, tasting every inch of my mouth.

I feel a wave of yearning for him. His desire for me is evident in the way hands roamed my body, arousing caresses, as though he can absorb the very essence of me with his hands.

The kiss was getting heated and I needed him now, so I pull away from him and walk down the hall to my bedroom while taking off the dress I was wearing. He watches me go, his eyes glued to ass, loving the way my hips sway as I walk. I opened the door to my room and turned around to see him still standing at the other end of the hallway. I placed a hand on my waist with a raised eyebrow before saying, "Are you coming or not?"

Third person P.O.V

With a smirk, he walked down the hall towards her, taking off his suit and unknotting his tie along the way. She dragged him into the room as soon as he got closer to her and closed the door behind them.

Jin pulled Iris towards him for another hot, tongue-mating kiss. She slid her hands between them and start to unbutton the tiny buttons of his shirt then took it off completely.

Iris wrapped her arms around him and reveled in the feeling of his hot skin against hers. He walked her backwards until the back of her legs hit the edge of the bed, laying her down but still not breaking from the kiss.

He finally pulled away from the kiss and started trailing kisses down her neck, sliding one hand of her bra down her shoulder. He ran his fingertips across the top of her breasts through her lacy bra.

Her nipples peaked under the thin fabric of her bra as Jin reached behind her to unfasten her bra.

She let out a shaky sigh of relief and yanked the bra off, tossing it on the floor. Jin takes her left nipple into his mouth, sucking it and circling it with his tongue. The feeling of his tongue on her nipple made her lower belly curl in arousal.

She was torn between wanting him to continue with what he was doing and wanting him to fuck her. Iris gripped his hair, dragging his lips to meet hers. He cupped her face in his hand, kissing her deeply.

She trailed her hands down his back and around to the front of him, grasping the fasteners of his pants. She slid her hands inside and stroked his hard length. Jin let out a groan from the sudden pleasure that sent shivers down his spine.

He stood up to get rid of his pants and underwear then got rid of hers too. Iris got up, caressing her hands down his chest and abs before turning him around and pushing him down on the bed.

Straddling him, she starts kissing down his neck and nibbling and sucking on a particular spot on his collar bone while grinding on him.

After a while, she rose her head up to look at her beautiful artwork on his skin and smiled in satisfaction. She then gripped his dick and positioned him at her dripping core before engulfing him completely. "Oh, fuck" Iris moaned out as she could feel how he filled her up. She slowly starts to move.

Jin also starts to thrust upward too, his strokes were long, deep and slow. He firmly plants his hands on her waist, pulling her to him tightly each time he thrusts upward.

Iris was a moaning mess, tossing her head back and circling her hips on his length in a sensual grind. "Oh shit, you feel so good baby" Jin groaned out through clenched teeth.

He kept his pace, making sure to hit her g-spot with each stroke. They were both moaning uncontrollably by now, looking for the mind blowing explosion that would send shock waves of pleasure through their bodies.

Jin peered up at her face, and how it changes expression. The way her breathing got quicker and more shallow, and the way she had to fight with her body trying to hold the orgasm back. He could tell by the way her body was reacting that she was close.

"I'm gonna cum" she whimpered, her eyes shutting when her back arches, pushing her breasts into the air. "Cum baby, cum for me" Jin says relishing in the way her face twisted up in pleasure.

Iris couldn't take it anymore, his thrusting into her was so well paced, she couldn't fight the orgasm. Jin groans when he climaxes, feeling her pussy sucking him deeper into her own climax. He keeps thrusting, trying to ride out both their highs before Iris collapsed on top of him. She felt so limp and exhausted.

After catching her breathe, Iris stirs and lifts herself off of him, sliding to his side to curl against him. Jin wraps his arms around her as she places one hand and one leg across his body. He kisses her softly on the lips before whispering, "Good night, Iris."

She snuggles closer into his body before replying with a sleepy voice, "Good night, Jin."

And they both drifted off to sleep.

♡•♡•♡

Iris' P.O.V

'dong! dong! dong!'

I'd never heard anything so annoying in my life.

I open my eyes to find Rose hitting a spatula against a pan.

"Get up!" She yelled at me with a serious face.

I quickly covered up, pushing the cover closer to my body.

"What the fuck!" Jin exclaimed as he woke up to the scene in front of him, a look of horror on his face.

"GET UP! OUT! NOW!" Rose yelled as she picked up his clothes, tossing them out of my room.

Jin was in utter shock.

"Get out before I hit you in the head with this." She approached him with the pan.

Jin got out of my bed, pulling the blanket off me, exposing my naked figure to Rose as she didn't seem to care. He got out, dressing up in my living room and I soon heard the door close shut.

Now it was just us...

My Naked self and a pissed Rose.

Somebody save me.

A/N: I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. I was sick and then I had a lot of school work to do so I didn't really have time. Coco was ready to kill me for taking so long because we already had the draft, we just needed to edit it😅.

Anyway, here is chapter 4. Chapter 5 will be coming very very soon to make up for updating late😁.

And I have good news... Coco and I have decided to become partners and write fanfics together since we work so well together. So pls follow ZuggyxCoco for more fanfics to come by us💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 186 37
"Please leave me alone!" I exclaimed, as I tried to push him away with my hands. At that moment, he backed away from me, and blew me a kiss as he win...
458K 14.6K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...
7.1K 432 47
Life wasn't easy, it wasn't a picnic or an afternoon spent chasing butterflies. Life was the longest and hardest feat that any of them had ever faced...
1.2K 163 57
"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just saying, you know literally nothing, and to a normal person, that was a normal interaction. Don't read anything into it unt...