Is This Love? (Kim Taehyung F...

By Bts_Internation_Army

Tae is a CEO of a very successful company. He did not like anyone...as his love but this new feeling which is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 10

4.3K 172 47
By Bts_Internation_Army

(Author: I've added the music later cause I forgot! Sorry!😅😅😅)

Tae: Now who will save you from me???

Y/n: Ahh!! Help me please!! I cant get up!!

Tae: Well you pranked me!!! You need punishment!!

Y/n: Ahh!! Help me!!

Tae: Na!! Punishment first!

Y/n: What do you mean??

*Tae Pov*

I bent down closer to her face with my body leaning on her

Tae: I mean... You have to give me something!

She closed her eyes and took her face away.

Y/n: What d-do you w-want?

I was about to kiss her when door opened releaving my eomma...and kookie also came our way... 'Kiss destroyers'! I just looked upto them with my body still leaning over y/n amd her eyes closed and face away.

Jk: Eomma is here hyung!! What are you doing!!!

Mom: Oops!! I did not see anything! (covering her eyes)

Y/n opened her eyes and looked at eomma.

Y/n: Why are you all upside down like bats?

Jk: Noona! You are upside down!

She tried to lift her head and her lips touched mine that is when I felt like my world is upside down... Like this was all I wanted from so many days all I craved for was this! She pulled back and was still looking at eomma upside down again... She looked so cute and innocent!

Tae: Is it 2 weeks already?

Mom: No... I came back early... Your aunt was better so... I thought I would come back to you kids... I knew I left you in good hands though.

She looked at y/n and smiled.

Y/n: Why did you frown mom? You dont like me? (pout)

Jk: She smiled noona... You are upside down!

Mom: Now...when are you planning to get off her???

I came back to my senses and pulled back my hands which were on her waist.

Y/n: Me?

Tae: oh 1 min!

I pulled her from that position and made her stand still.

Y/n: Hello eomma!

Eomma came towards her and hugged her tight and she hugged her back. Eomma came back...does this mean she will be leaving??

Jk: Noona who's gift is this?

He pointed towards a gift box which was on the table near the couch like sofas. Y/n looked at her and spoke...

Y/n: oh! I got it for Taehyung!

Jk: Owowoowwiwiwffowow (teasing) Aww... You guys are soo cuteee...

Tae: JUNGKOOK! (glaring)

Jk: What? I was just telling... Owowoowwiwiwiwffowow...

Tae: Stop it already!!

Jk: Not in a mood to...

Tae: Y/n... Why did you get that?

Y/n: Oh... Thanks for helping me in studies... I got 98% My ranks were out yesterday and I came 2nd in the city...

Mom: Really??

She noded.

Mom: Wow!! We need to party!

Eomma said cubbing y/n's face. Y/n had a huge smile on. She looked so cute.

Y/n: No eomma its ok! Thankyou!!

Mom: Oh!! You are my daughter! Why not??

Jk: Then techinacally... Hyung will be her brother...

Tae: Jungkook! I will kill you!!

Jk: Eomma!! (fake cries)

Mom: Aww... My little baby! Tae! Dont be mean! Apologize!

Tae: yhea yhea... Sorry Jungkook! (sarcastic)

Jk: Eomma!! (fake cries)

Mom: KIM TAEHYUNG!

Tae: (internally cursing) I am so sorry my little brother...

Jk: Go on...

Tae: Ahhh!!! I love you very much and will never shout at you!!! You are very nice and cute...

Jk: and...

Tae: and?

Jk: and...smart...and handsome...and

Tae: No you are not! In which world are you living?

Jk: Eomma!!! (fake cries)

Tae: OK! Ok! And smart and handsome!!

Jungkook shows his bunny smile in victory.

Y/n Pov:

Aww!! They are all so cute...even Taehyung... He is so cute with his family...only if he was the same with me... He is being good to me but... I still dont know... Like kookie told before... Does he LIKE ME???  Or... Is it because of the bet? I am not a toy! Stay strong! He doesn't like you... You cant let people come and break your heart this easily! But that smile...

Y/n!!! No!!! Stop!!! No one loved me.... I was so despirate for love that I like people so easily and then they break my heart and leave me... No! I am not his toy to play with and then leave me like I am nothing!

Y/n: As...

Everyone's attention diverted to me.

Y/n: As... Eomma is back... I will be LEAVING!

Tae Pov:

I want her... I really like her...

Mom: No y/n! You should stay... Where are your parents... I will talk to them...

She looked at mom with teary eyes which surely she was trying to hide... She gave a little modest faded smile.

Y/n: Oh...t-they are no more....

My mom paused for a moment well she was kinda shocked...

Y/n: (deep breath) I-I live alone...cause e-everyone I know...are no m-more except my bestie....

With every broken letter she tried to take long breaths to avoid the flow of tears from her eyes.

At this point no one knew what to do or how to react... I wanted to give her a tight hug and tell her 'its ok...everything is gonna be alright! You have me!'

Y/n: Ah... Excuse me...

She went to our room.

Mom: Tae! You did not tell me... I hurt her!

Tae: Sorry eomma... I'll see y/n...

I walked towards our room and opened it. I saw y/n in the closet-dressing room. She was packing up.

Tae: Umm... Y/n!

Y/n: Yes? (smile)

I still dont know how does she manage to cover her tears with that perfect smile of hers...

Tae: A-Are you leaving?

Y/n: Yes... Thanks for everything... I am LEAVING!

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 11.1K 62
Taehyung is CEO of successful company and also a mafia. YN is innocent girl with kind hearted girl who cares for everyone. But what will happen when...
45.7K 1.8K 33
β€’THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!!!β€’ ________________________________________________ α΄‹Ιͺᴍ α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ is the CEO of 𝐍𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐨. He is Cold & Angry...
17K 572 31
Hii friends πŸ₯° this is my another story ...This is just a fiction story and it was just created for enjoyment . This is not to hurt anyone . It does...
276K 13.2K 24
COMPLETED | Taehyung is a notorious CEO who is known to be strict, ruthless and emotionless. He is very good at what he does and does what he deems n...