𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

By BAABYPRADA

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲... More

𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐊
𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐭
𝐑𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐗𝐎
𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐞 & 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐃𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

8.7K 713 192
By BAABYPRADA

𝟏𝟖.
『 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⌊𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞⌉
"𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡"
- 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

༄༄༄༄

"Fazeee." I dragged trying to get out of his grasp as he laughed carrying me deeper into the water.

"Relax, ian gone let you go." He laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Forreal don't let me go." I said knowing he liked to play too much sometimes.

"I got you." He told me as I looked around at all the people on the beach.

Tomorrow is our last day in Jamaica, I honestly wanted to stay here forever but we had to get back to reality.

We've been off the map for 3 weeks, almost a month and I've never felt better.

I can tell Fazon is different also, not being wrapped up in allat social media shit and worrying about what they gotta say.

It was like we've been in our own little world, and nothing or nobody else outside of it mattered.

"Gimme a kiss." Fazon said interrupting my thoughts as I looked at him.

"You always wanna kiss me." I playfully rolled my eyes as his hands rested on my ass.

He bit his lip looking at me before I pecked his lips a couple times.

"Weak ass kisses." He smacked his lips as I laughed, "You not hungry?" I asked as he shrugged.

"I can eat."

"Okay come on." I said making him start walking back to land.

I watched all the kids running around, all the families on the beach enjoying themselves.

It was so nice out here, like everything was pretty as fuck.

--

"Lemme taste it." I mumbled reaching my fork over to his plate as he just stared at me blankly.

"You know how it taste Saoir." He smacked his lips as I waved him off putting the food in my mouth.

"It's goood." I dragged nodding my head as he just shook his head.

"You irritatin'."

"Shut up."

"You ready to go home?" He asked me as I shook my head, "No."

"Me either but we gotta' get back to our shit. We needa finish the album, I know imma have to talk to Lisa and the label people after allis. You needa talk to yo' people." He told me as I rolled my eyes.

"You ain't gotta keep talking about it. I know what needs to be done, I know we can't ignore everything forever. I know." I sighed as he smacked his lips.

"I'm jus' sayin'."

"Let's just enjoy the rest of our time here." I told him as he yawned, "I needa nap or some."

"Everytime you say you gone take a lil nap, you be sleep for the rest of the day. Then be up all night botherin' me while I'm tryna go to sleep." I smacked my lips as he yawned again.

"No I don't."

"Stop lyin'."

"Ian gone mess wit' you if you take a nap wit' me." He shrugged as I shook my head, "Ian sleepy." I told him right before I yawned.

"Exactly, so let's gone head and finish this lil food then take a nap." He told me making me just look at him before I continued eating my food.

Once he leaned away from his plate, I slid mines out of the way and slid his towards me.

He eyed me as I flicked him off as I continued eating.

"This so good." I said as he just laughed at me, "Man it ain't that good."

"Yes it is." I laughed finishing the rest of it before I dropped the plastic fork into the container.

--

"I miss Jamaica already." I told Faze as he nodded his head, "Did yo' phone get delivered already?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"Ion even know. If it didn't imma just go buy one because I need one like right now."

"You just be throwin' money inna air."

"So. I can't take it wit' me when I die, so imma spend it while I'm alive."

I waved him off as we approached my house, "Look at my baby sittin' inna driveway. I missed her so much." I said looking at my G Wagon and he smacked his lips.

"Now why you leave that shit inna driveway?"

I looked at the license plate and shook my head, "That ain't mines, that's Aya's. She must be over here." I said making him laugh.

"Don't even know ya' own car, talm 'bout yo' baby." He laughed as I waved him off, "Shut up, we got the same exact car."

"For what?"

"Because we goals, now shut up and get out." I pushed him a little and he tipped the driver before getting out.

I followed behind him closing the door behind me following him to the trunk.

He grabbed the bigger bags, and I grabbed the smaller ones before closing the trunk and walking to the front door.

I reached into the side of one of the smaller bags and grabbed my keys before I unlocked the door.

"Aya!" I yelled as soon as I walked in dropping the bags by the door.

"I'm inna living room!" She yelled back making me walk that way, I looked at her and she smiled at me.

"I knew you was good, your phone over there onna charger." She pointed at it making me nod walking over to where it was plugged up at.

I ignored the notifications on the screen as I unlocked it and went to my messages.

I noticed all the messages from my Mama, a couple from Kelin, and some from my other family members making me frown since they never texted me or anything.

I went to my Mama thread first since it seemed to be the more important.

𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚
𝐘𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟖:𝟏𝟗 𝐀𝐌

𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 I guess we see you dont give a damn about nobody but that boy you been running around with.

𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 It would be nice if you came to the hospital and atleast pretend you care it would mean alot to your grandmother.

I clicked out of her thread and went to Kelin's.

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧🖤
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟕:𝟐𝟎 𝐏𝐌

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧🖤 Yo mama finna get knocked out

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧🖤 Yo grandma is too

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧🖤 Mama told me to tell you grandma had a heart attack and so now we at the hospital.

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟗:𝟑𝟑 𝐏𝐌

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧🖤 Dont listen to Mama texts or voicemails or none. Grandma said its not even that serious and she know you probably enjoyin yo self so you aint gotta stop everything to come see her

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧🖤 And she said Mama crazy and dont let her get to you bc she know u care

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟐:𝟒𝟖 𝐏𝐌

What hospital are you at?
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

Instead of waiting for him to text back I called him and held the phone to my ear as it rung.

"She at the hospital around the corner from here. Mama up there with her I came home because she doin' too much." He said making me sigh, "Alright imma talk to you later I miss you."

"I miss yo' ass too. You lucky ian go home." He said making me laugh, "I'm surprised you didn't."

"My plane leave in 3 days."

"Bet, 3 days of me and you."

"Can you buy me some though?"

"Text it to me, I'm finna go."

"Aight, love you."

"I love you too." I said before hanging up and sighing.

--

"This her room right here." I said stopping outside of the room and Faze looked down at me.

"Ignore anything my Mama say." I tell him as he nodded his head and I opened the room door.

I looked around seeing the bed near the door empty meaning she didn't have a roommate right now.

"Look who finally decide to stop they busy life and come see they Grandma." My Mama said making me roll my eyes.

"Hey GG." I smiled as she smiled at me, "Hey Baby, I told Kelin that you didn't have to come up here."

"I know he told me, but soon as I heard I wanted to come."I told her making her nod.

"I appreciate that baby, who is this?" She asked looking behind me at Faze.

"My friend Fazon, Fazon this my GG Eva." I said as he nodded his head, "Nice to meet you.".

"Nice to meet you too handsome." She said before looking at me, "Where you find his cute self?"

I laughed, "We met at the studio." I told her making her nod her head.

"Well ya'll look very nice together." She looked between the both of us, "Thank you, but enough of that. How you doin? What happened?"

"I'm doin' fine, I'm just gettin' old. But I had a lil heart attack, it wasn't anything to stress about though." She waved me off as I frowned, "You sure?"

"I'm positive."

"Okay, well when did you come out here?"

"Only a week. I was trying to get out of this hospital before I seen you, because this ain't no place to be." She shook her head as I frowned feeling bad.

"Ma you supposed to be getting some rest." My Mama spoke up stepping towards the bed on the other side.

"I'm fine get off my back. I'm your mother it's not the other way around." She said making my Mama roll her eyes.

"You can come back later, perferrably without company. Your grandma need to get some rest." My Mama said to me making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not to do this with you here. I'm here to see my Grandma so can you please not do this here." I sighed shaking my head.

"Now you're here to see your Grandma, but where were you when I was calling and texting continuously telling you she was here, then telling you that she was in the hospital? You don't care about anyone but that fucked up ass nigga." She spat looking at me and Fazon in disgust.

"You not finna sit here and act like I don't go through hell and back to make sure you, my siblings, both my grandma's and more are taken care of. You don't care about shit but what I can do for you. You don't give a fuck about me or how I feel. You never even noticed I didn't want none of this. All you ever saw was dollar signs all over me." I snapped feeling tears build up in my eyes.

"You owe me Saoir, I gave up everything to see you succeed and this is how you repay me? You should be grateful I even pushed you to get to this point. I sacraficed everything just for you to throw it away for some drug addict who gone leave your stupid ass for the next bitch." She yelled as I shook my head wiping my tears.

"I never been ungrateful, I was always grateful for everything you did for me. I was so grateful I put my own inner issues to the side and forced myself to stay in the limelight so I can repay you. But I don't owe you shit and I hope you have a nice ass life because I'm done with you!" I yelled as a nurse came into the room and Fazon grabbed my arm.

"Get her the fuck outta here!" My Mama snapped at the nurse who looked at me, "Ma'am, I have to as-"

"I'm leavin'." I cut her off walking out of the room with Fazon by my side.

I tried to hold myself together as we walked through the hospital, I just knew I would be everywhere on social media.

Once we finally got into the parking garage I just broke down in tears not being able to hold it in anymore.

Fazon wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest, and he held me as I just let everything out.

"It's okay, you good regardless." He mumbled to me as I wiped my face, "But that's my Mama, and I never ever wanted it to be like this." I cried as he nodded his head.

"I know but, man shit happen. It's okay because you gone be good, and the people that really care about you gone be good and that's all that matters." He told me leading me to where I parked my truck.

I handed him the keys and got into the passenger seat leaning against the door.

He adjusted his seat and everything before he pulled out of the parking post.
_____________________________

um chile, anyways.

- BAABYPRADA🍍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.4K 16
𝙰𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎. 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝!
227K 5.5K 36
Read it and find out ㋛
787K 43.5K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
346K 9.4K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.