MY FIRST AND LAST [BOOK 1]

By sweetlittleCub

When first love happens to you when you are so young, then you must consider yourself a lucky. But by the sam... More

MY FIRST AND LAST
Short Introduction
Get to know them
•••The Break Up•••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 7
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
•••• ❤️ ••••
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
LET'S FALL IN LOVE IN OSAKA
Chapter 26
HI :)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chpater 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
HEY ‼️🙂
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hi 🙂👋
Tomorrow's Scene
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
MY FIRST AND LAST [1]
MY FIRST AND LAST [2]
Chapter 58
Tomorrow Scene's
Chapter 59
WHO'S READY?
FINALE 🚩
MY FIRST AND LAST BOOK 2
Hey ‼️
SWEET Little CUB

Chapter 23

3K 144 53
By sweetlittleCub

Tzuyu was now currently heading to Busan when she received a message from her Momo Unnie telling that Sana is now admitted in the hospital....

Tzuyu suddenly feel guilty, but she composed herself not to think about the latter, since Sana has lots of friends so her presence isn't needed...

Tzuyu didn't reply to Momo's Message, and her Unnies Suddenly feel disappointed...

"Did she response???.." Jeongyeon asked.

"No..." Momo sadly said...

Nayeon looks at Sana who was now awake, Sana just looking at the window...

"Don't worry, Sana maybe the competition is now starting... Tzuyu will reply later..." Nayeon said...

"It's alright Unnie...." Sana just smile at them... "I understand why she's angry, I will accept everything... It's all my fault since start.. I made Tzuyu that way..." Sana said in a lowered voice...

"That kid, she didn't even know what you going through from your father...." Jeongyeon said ....

"Unnie...." Sana looks at Jeongyeon curiously...

"Sorry, Sana I already told them.." Momo said ..

"Why did you hide from us??? You keep fighting for your love for Tzuyu since first... We thought... We thought you don't really love her..."

"I-I just don't want Dad to hurt her... I also don't want to loose Tzuyu... That's why I decided to broke up with her before, cause even we are not together anymore I still can see her..." Sana said... "But, today .. I already loose her because of me... It's because of me Unnie..." Sana didn't control her emotions and burst into tears....

"Sana~ya....." Nayeon hugs the latter...

-

Meanwhile Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Jihyo and Mina are currently in the cafeteria...

"Momo Unnie message me last night asking Tzuyu... Sana is now currently in the hospital...." Dahyun said....

"What????..." Jihyo asked...

"I don't know exactly what happened but Momo Unnie asking us to contact Tzuyu... They can't contact her..." Dahyun added ..

"Mina, you're the person who is the most closest to Tzuyu. Try to contact her later..."

"Arasso Jihyo Unnie..." Mina was also worried to Sana, because of Tzuyu reckless decision...

"When will Tzuyu return to Seoul?.." Chaeyoung asked...

"She will stay for one week in Busan because the school participated in international competition and Tzuyu is the main representative of Hanlim." Jihyo explain...

"I will try to contact her later...." Mina said..

"Komawo, Mina ~ya...."

After having their lunch, Chaeyoung and Mina was left in the table since they are in the same club and they are currently waiting for their meeting...

"Mina Unnie...."

"Mmmmm????.."

"Are you okay now???.."

"Uhmm, I guess so??? ..."

"Ahhh, that's good to hear 🙂...."

Minutes later they both became silence... Chaeyoung was feeling shy in front of Mina because this is the first time she became shy when it comes to girls....

"Uhmmm, Mina Unnie..."

"Mmmm???.." Mina looks at Chaeyoug...

Chaeyoung's heart beat went fast when she made an eye contact with Mina.

"What is it Chaeyoungie????.."

"Ahhh... Uhmm, Do you like Tzuyu???.."

"Yeah, I like Tzuyu..." Mina answer...

"Ahhhh, Okay..." Chaeyoung become silence again...

-

Meanwhile, before her competition has been started Tzuyu check her phone and she received 20 miscalls from Momo....

Tzuyu just turn off her phone and keep it in her bag before she cameout from the locker room...

Mrs.Minatozaki visits Sana in the hospital, she also brought some fruits for her daugther...

"Sana..."

"Mom..."

"I told you to stop your feelings for Tzuyu... You just keep hurting each other.. and you know that your father won't allow it..."

"I know..."

"Then why??? Why you still didn't listen?? Look what happened, you hurt Tzuyu, you hurt yourself too..."

"I thought she will going to fight for me, Mom I was ready to fight my love for her but how can I fight this time if she already gave up on me???.."

"That's why stop this now Sana... Your father and Tzuyu's father had a argument last time because of money, anytime soon Tzuyu's father will gonna remove your Dad as the Co-CEO of the company because Your father have a debt with C.M Label...."

"I'm sorry ... I didn't listen to you..."

"I accept no matter what sexuality you have but your father, I don't think she can accept it .. Sana please Listen to us..."

"I understand now... Sorry .." Sana said as her tears are now slowly falling ...

"It's alright...." Mrs.Minatozaki hugs her daughter... "Go back now in Japan, and forget all the painful memories you have here... Start a new life there okay??? Don't worry after we solve the problem of your father we will follow you there...." Mrs.Minatozaki added, as she was gently rubbing Sana's back....

-

After Tzuyu's first game she is now having her snack, she check her phone and she received 50 miscalls from Nayeon, Mina and Jeongyeon....

Tzuyu decided now to call Nayeon and the latter quickly answer it ...

.
.
.
.
.

Calling ....
Nayeon Unnie

Nayeon: Ya~ finally!

Tzuyu: ------

Nayeon: We've been calling you since earlier...

Tzuyu: I have a game Unnie...

Nayeon: We already know what happened...

Nayeon: Can you please talk to Sana??? Let her explain Tzuyu...

Tzuyu: Unnie.... You're all distracting me.. I have a game, I don't want to lose so please not now...

Nayeon: What?????

Tzuyu: I'll just see you guys when I get back...

Tzuyu quickly ended the call.. she just deep a sigh, knowing that she also have a fault... All the hurtful word she said to Sana is still lingering on her mind, she know to herself that she really hurt Sana by those words....

"I-I still don't know what to do...." Tzuyu mumbled ..

-

"That kid, she hang up on me...." Nayeon annoyingly said....

"I swear I'll gonna punch Tzuyu when she gets back here..." Jeongyeon said....

"Guys, tone down your voice Sana might be hear you...." Momo said...

Meanwhile, Sana was thinking on what Tzuyu said to her... It breaks her heart but she has nothing to do, because she even can't defend herself....

"Maybe she's right... I deserve to feel this kind of pain..." Sana mumbled to herself...

xxxxx

How's you heart
Sapphire's 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 10.7K 53
" I regreted that I don't make this mistake sooner" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it...
162K 11.4K 77
Trust and Love is a dangerous game, so better play it wisely or else you will take the consequences between pleasure and pain. Good Luck! :)
148K 3.1K 35
We met once at the college corridor and I fall in love with you when I first saw your smile. The gummy smile. But at first, I don't know my true feel...
129K 5.1K 48
Nothing more addicting than you, the only one thing in my life that I desperately want to have. But everything changes after I know, I am not the one...