not a game - vinnie hacker โœ”๏ธ

By iamjustb

๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿงฉ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿงฉ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿงฉ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‰ โ†ณ "i'm not a gam... More

ใ€ŽCASTใ€
ใ€ŽIใ€
ใ€ŽIIIใ€
ใ€ŽIVใ€
ใ€ŽVใ€
ใ€ŽVIใ€
ใ€ŽIXใ€
ใ€ŽVIIIใ€
ใ€ŽIXใ€
ใ€ŽXใ€
ใ€ŽXIใ€
ใ€ŽXIIใ€
ใ€ŽXIIIใ€
ใ€ŽXIVใ€
ใ€ŽXVใ€
ใ€ŽXVIใ€
ใ€ŽXVIIใ€
ใ€ŽXVIIIใ€
ใ€ŽXIXใ€

ใ€ŽIIใ€

9.1K 87 41
By iamjustb

"so, kingsley," micha said as he sat down at the picnic table she was studying at during her off period. micha played baseball with vinnie, but he liked football better. kingsley had him in geography freshmen year and they hardly talked in that class so you can imagine my confusion when micha sat down and acted like he and kingsley were best friends.

"hey, micha..." kingsley said with a small smile and a puzzled look.

"so, what'd you think about vinnie?" he said with a smirk sitting down across from her.

"what did he tell you?" kingsley said before laughing.

"nothing, nothing! i'm just wondering what you're feeling. do you think he's cute?"

"micha."

"i'm not gay or anything, but if i was a girl, i think i'd like vinnie."

"micha."

"he said y'all were talking." micha blurted.

"in the locker room?"

"he told you?" micha asked.

"no, chris heard." kingsley explained.

"chris who?"

"chris daniels." kingsley said in a 'duh' tone. "purple hair, a nose ring." kingsley smiled as she described chris.

"oh, that weird kid?"

kingsley was taken aback. " he's not weird."

"he has no friends..." micha gave a sympathetic smile as if he felt sorry for chris.

"you're an idiot." kingsley smiled as she rolled her eyes. "just because he's not friends with you doesn't mean he has no friends. he's my friend." kingsley went back to her papers.

"if you say so. anyways, you might wanna tell you're not into him. he won't stop talking to you." micha said as he stood up from the table.

"yeah, okay." kingsley smiled, trying to hide her cheeks that were now turning red.

"i've gotta go. nice seing you, kingsley."

"yeah, you too!" she called out.

* * *

kingsley shut the door to her car and put the keys in the ignition. she swung her backpack into the passenger seat. sshe grabbed her phone out of her bag to check and began typing while she waited for maggie.

imessages:

kingsley
hey, vinnie, we need to chat

vinnie
hey kingsley ;) what's up?

kingsley
why did micha come up to me today and ask my if i thought you cute?

vinnie
not sure

vinnie
what did you say tho

kingsley
micha didn't let me answer. he went straight into "if i were gay i'd date vinnie"

vinnie
jesus

vinnie
so if you were to answer, what would you say

kingsley
i'd say you're cute, but i couldn't do that to my friend micha. y'all would be so cute together.

vinnie
so you think i'm cute?

kingsley
vinnie, stay focused. why do you keep telling people we're a thing?

vinnie
you think i'm cute.

kingsley
stop changing the subject. if you like me, ask me out. it's that simple, vincent.

vinnie
will you go out with me?

kingsley
over text?? really??

vinnie
seriously?

kingsley
oh how the tables have turned

vinnie
will you go out with me?

vinnie
yes or no

kingsley
you SUCK at this

vinnie
kings

kingsley
sure. when?

vinnie
this weekend?

kingsley
it would have to be sunday. i have a dance showcase saturday.

vinnie
is this showcase thing something i can come to?

kingsley
yeah, i mean, it's just a mock performance, though. it's not that big.

vinnie
but you're dancing in it?

kingsley
yeah

vinnie
then i wanna go. where is it?

kingsley
the large gym. it's at 5.

vinnie
i'll be there.

kingsley
thanks, vinnie. i'm excited to see you there.

vinnie
great. i'll see you in class tomorrow?

kingsley
yeah, you will
read

dialogue:

"hey, i'm so sorry. mr. oaks kept me late because i was talking too much." maggie explained as she climbed into the passenger seat, moving kingsley's bag.

"oh my god!" kingsley screamed.

"what is your deal?"

"vinnie asked me out."

"what? when?" maggie screamed back.

"just now! he asked me if this weekend worked and i said only sunday because i have my showcase on staurday, you're still going, right?"

"yeah, of course, keep going."

"right, so, he asked me if this showcase is something he can go to and i'm like 'yeah, i guess' right? and so he's all like 'i wanna go then.' and now i'm freaking out because there's one thing a boy can do to win my heart,"

"go see you dance!" maggie yelled finishing kingsley's sentance. "oh my god! i can't believe this!"

"i know! like this is so not something i'd think vinnie would do!"

"this is not the vinnie i know."

"see, so maybe he's not as terrible as you thought."

"no!" maggie said sternly pointing a finger at kingsley. "i still don't like him. i'm happy for you, but i still don't like him."

"get your finger out of my face." kingsley laughed as she put the keys in the ignition and began to pull out of her parking space.

"vinnie is gonna watch you dance." maggie said as if she still couldn't believe it. "you know this means he's gonna have to meet your parents." she said.

"not necessarily!"

"no, but you know that if y'all date, he's gonna have to tell all his tiktok fans." maggie laughed.

"jesus. i hope not. i'd get a bunch of twelve year old girls in my dms telling me to break up with him so they can have a chance." she laughed. "but hey, i don't even know if we're gonna date. this is just one thing. one chance to se if i actually like him. and if things don't work out, no angry twelve year olds."

"right! and no angry maggies!" maggie smiled.

"magnolia." kingsley said making magie laugh.

* * *

kingsley stood behind the double doors of the gym watching as the last two girls finished their duet. as soon as the families and close friends in the bleachers finished clapping, the team walked out, held hands, and took their bows. 

"hi, mom!" kingsley said walking up to her family and giving them a hug.

"you sucked." lauren, kingsley's little sister, joked as she gave kingsley a hug. 

"go say hi to your friends." her dad said waving her off. 

soon maggie found kingsley and they hugged.

"hey! you did so good!" maggie said. 

"thank you! i totally screwed my leap though. the first thing mrs. hudson said when i finished was 'your leg was bent! your leg was bent!'" kingsley ranted as maggie laughed.

"she's a bitch, who cares? she was the only one who noticed." maggie smiled. 

"have you seen vinnie?" kingsley asked. right as she said it, maggie grabbed her shoulders and turned her around to see vinnie smiling and walking towards her. 

"i'm gonna go say hi to your family." maggie smiled walking over to kingsley's mom. 

"you came." kingsley smiled.

"i said i would." vinnie smiled pulling her into a hug. kingsley smiled as she smelt his cologne and laundry detergent. she felt weird for doing it, but that was only because she didn't know vinnie was doing the same with her shampoo. "you were really good." vinnie complimented. 

"thanks." kingsley smiled. 

"how long have you been dancing?"

"forever." kingsley smiled.

"how did i not know this about you?"

"there's a lot you don't know about me." 

"hey, kings!" a boys voiced called out. 

kingsley turned around. "oh, hey chris!" she smiled.

"hey! you were great!" he smiled. 

"thanks for coming, chris!"

"yeah, for sure! hey, vinnie." chris said. 

vinnie flashed a quick smiled at him. 

"you should go say hi to my mom. she's always asking about you." kingsley smiled. 

"yeah, okay! well it was nice seeing you." 

"you too." kingsley smiled before he walked away. "be nice!" she giggled as she lightly hit vinnie's muscular chest with her fists. 

"what did i do?" vinnie laughed as he put his hands up in defense, kingsley's shove not even phasing him. 

"your sister has your attitude." maggie said as she walked back up to kingsley. 

"she did not get that from me! i don't have an attitude." kingsley said.

"um!" vinnie said.

"rude!" kingsley joked. 

"hey, vinnie." maggie smiled. 

"hi, maggie." vinnie smiled back

"kinglsey." 

"oh my gosh, it's mrs. hudson!" maggie whispered. 

"lord." kingsley rolled her eyes before turning around. "hi, mrs. hudson!"

"i just came to tell you you did good."

"thank you so much!" kingsley smiled, shocked at her at her strict coaches kindness. 

"don't get too far ahead of yourself. that bent knee is something little kids struggle with. not a high schooler on the varsity drill team, do you understand me?"

"yes ma'am. of course."

"make that mistake during competition and you'll be lucky if you make it on jv next year."

"yes ma'am." 

"other than that, you did good. i'll see you monday morning"

"thank you." kingsley smiled as her teacher walked away. "i'm gonna kill her." kingsley joked as she turned back around to face maggie and vinnie. 

"no way is she ever gonna put you on jv." maggie stated. 

"she did to annabell. she was the captain of varsity her junior year and then was back row jv her senior year."

"who cares about annabell? she back talked all the time nad never showed up for morning practice. you said so yourself." 

"kings! let's go!" kingsley's mom called out.

"bye, kings! i gotta go!" maggie said giving her a quick hug and then leaving. 

"it was really cool seeing you dance." vinnie smiled. "you're still free tomorrow, right?"

"yeah, i am." kingsley smiled, trying to to blush. 

"i'll see you tomorrow then." vinnie smiled pulling her into a hug. 

"text me!" she said before walking to her family who were talking to other parents. 

❇️ b speaks ~
you know that relatable moment when you publish this chapter in the middle of writing by mistake and have to go back and finish it even though a couple of people have already read it and they're probably really confused? 'cause i do. haha. ha. hahaha. so funny. anyways, i love y'all. get excited. bye bye! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 1 10
๐‘บ๐’•๐’–๐’„๐’Œ Started: 8/2/21
600K 16.1K 32
๐‘จ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ they drive each other crazy but will always be down for each other. ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ...
28.3K 538 26
๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›- ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐š‘...