You Stay On My Mind

By theelorethalyon

compilation of CooCious one shots for y'all to enjoy. More

Baecation.
Body On Me.
Happy Anniversary.
Treasons, Stratagems, And Spoils.
Anniversary Nookie.
Home Is On The Way. Part 1.
Home Is On The Way. Part 2.
Family Affair.
Pose For The Cameras.
You Deserve It.
Reunited.
Unfinished Business.
All About You.
Missing.
Always & Forever.
A Jealous, Jealous Man.
My Destiny Was You.
In Sync.
Cookies & Cream.
Raw Love.
Maybe We Broke It.
Five Years.
Red Wine Before Bedtime.
Strawberries.
Show Me You're Sorry.
Legacy.
The Birth of a Young Prince.
We're Back.
Lies & Love.
Say Yes.
Maybe Three Isn't a Crowd.
Wishing.
Over My Heart.
Getaway.
Did It All Wrong.
Let Me.
Letters To My Love.
My Everything.
Outta Mind.
Insatiable.
Cater To You.
Tell The Truth.
Got You.
Stupid Me.
The Rose.
First Time.
Before The Fall.
Bonding.
What Is Love?
Maybe.
Falling.
Not Mine.
Take It Back.
The Honeymoon.
Tipsy.
One-Time Thing.
Wine Drunk.
Mind Games.
Out Of Control.
Two Can Play.
Inferno.
A Sick Man.
My Destiny Was You. Part 2.
I'll Show You.
So Beautiful.
Yours.
Love You.
Checkmate.
Fearless.
Could've Been.
Could've Been. Part 2.

Noodle.

1.4K 59 60
By theelorethalyon

Noodle.

Requested by nanipretty23 & apg1213

I mixed both one shot ideas together.

On the early morning of Lucious' Lyon's birthday, Mrs. Cookie Lyon had something special planned to wake him up as he contently snored away. She smirked, mischievously, as she peered up at her husband before dipping her head underneath the bedsheets. She licked her lips with anticipation as she fished out his hard length from his briefs and slowly pumped him in her hand. She could hear her husband groaning in his sleep from the pleasure, encouraging her to go further as she licked and kissed the tip. Cookie kissed up the side of his length before spitting on the tip and slurping down, bobbing her head up and down until she felt it in the back of her throat and gagged at the sensation.

Underneath her, Lucious Lyon groaned and hissed, slowly stirring out of his sleep. He blinked in the light filtering into their bedroom before he threw his head back from a sudden rush of pleasure. "Fuck." He muttered. Cookie giggled beneath the blankets and stared up her husband with playful brown eyes when he ripped the bedsheets away. "Shit, baby," He breathed out as she twisted her hands around her length and continued to slurp him, messily. He gripped her long inches in his fist and pushed her further down onto his length until he came in her mouth. Cookie swallowed before letting his length fall out of her mouth. She licked up the remaining white cream like a minx; licking above his length, his balls, his tip, and then around her lips glistening like a shimmery gloss.

"Happy birthday, baby." She mused, coming up to kiss him on the lips. He curled his hand around the back of her neck to deepen the kiss, but when he slipped his hand underneath her lacy red panties Cookie pulled away. "No, no, no." She chuckled, parting their lips. "Your sons will be here soon. Get ready, grandpa." She demanded before she jumped away from her husband and climbed off the bed, sauntering to the bathroom with her hips seductively swaying from side to side, smirking because she knew Lucious was watching her.

"How you gon' wake a man up like that and tell him he can't have anymore?" Lucious exclaimed, incredulously. "Cookie, it's my birthday!" He whined. Cookie giggled; he sounded like a teenage boy. "Cook!"

Cookie glanced over her shoulder and tipped her head to the side. "If you're a good boy today, then maybe you can get a little something else."

Lucious grinned. "I'll be on my best behaviour." He swore. Cookie winked at her husband before spinning around and disappearing into the bathroom.

When the Lyon sons arrived at their parents' residence, they were concerned and truthfully on edge about how chirpy and polite their Father was being. When Hakeem had questioned his Mother on what had Lucious so chipper, Cookie had shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly and sipped on her orange juice. The couple exchanged sly smiles across the table while the servants adorned the dining table in fruits and pastries.

"Here, Dad. Happy birthday," Hakeem said as he slid his present down the table. Lucious grinned at the big box gift-wrapped in silver paper. The Patriarch was pleasantly surprised that his youngest child had actually bought him a present; usually Hakeem claimed the present was 'in the mail'. Unless it was his Mother's birthday. Hakeem was such a Mama's boy that he went all out for Cookie's birthday, buying her furs, personalized jewellery...a car, once. "Open it!" He insisted, rubbing his hands together.

Cookie smiled as she watched her husband eagerly rip open the wrapping papers with an excited grin on his face. But Lucious pulled the lid off of the box, the grin on his face fell into a scowl. "The hell is this, mayne?" He questioned, holding up a gold-encrusted walking stick.

Jamal snickered loudly, while Cookie and Andre tried to hide their laughs behind their hands. "Dad, man, you're getting to that age where you need a little help getting around. Your legs don't work like they used to anymore...well, leg." Hakeem explained, digging himself into a deeper hole.

Lucious opened his mouth to cuss out his rude child, but one playful look from Cookie had him sighing in defeat. He cleared his throat and reluctantly muttered; "Thank you, Keem."

Hakeem slowly blinked. He expected his Father to be furious. He looked between his parents before shaking his head. He didn't want any parts to whatever secret challenge King Kong and Godzilla had going on. Instead, he stabbed his fork into some watermelon and stuffed his face.

Cookie chuckled. She'd truthfully struggled to find a heartfelt gift for her husband's birthday. What did you give a man that had everything? They were millionaires! The whole gift searching process had taken her back down memory lane when it had come to Lucious' twenty-first birthday and she'd been saving for years just for the occasion. She'd wanted to make it special for her husband.

When Cookie had grabbed Lucious' hand and pulled him upstairs, away from the commotion going on downstairs, his horny ass thought she wanted to give him some birthday sex as one hand gripped her hip and the other slipped underneath her dress with a mischievous smirk playing on his supple lips.

"Aht! I didn't bring you up here for that." She proclaimed, smacking his hands and jumping away from his enticing touch before she got sidetracked. "I got you a present." Lucious' opened his mouth to protest. "I know we said no presents! But I couldn't resist." Cookie interjected, knowing what he was going to say. They didn't particularly have money to splurge, especially with two kids to clothe and feed but her man deserved to be spoiled every once in a while.

"Baby..." He tsked. Cookie scrunched her nose and waved a hand of dismissal at his reluctance. Bending down, she pulled out a box that she'd hidden beneath the bed and slowly padded toward her husband with a shy smile.

"Open it." She murmured, passing the box to him. She prayed it liked it; it had cost her an arm and a leg.

He looked deeply into her eyes for a moment before ripping the paper from the box and excitedly opened it. "Cook..." He exclaimed with disbelief, mouth dropping at the sight of what lied in the box. The gold illuminating his hazel eyes. "Damn, girl," he muttered as he pulled out a gold chain with a lion encrusted on the front in red and yellow diamonds.

"I figured a rapper needs his gold chain. Do you like it?"

Tossing the box onto the bed, Lucious pulled his wife into his arms. "I fucking love it, baby." He cupped her face and kissed her lips. "Thank you."

Cookie flicked his cheek. "Anything for you."

For the first time in years, the Lyon family got into their swimwear and slid into that large, unused pool. Their sons' significant others had brought their grandbabies around after breakfast, and Cookie could feel her heart glowing at all the family surrounding her. It reminded her of all those times in Philly where their house used to be overflown by family and friends. Cookie and Lucious in the backroom, flirting and talking about music for his album. Jamal somewhere playing with the girls, while Andre was in his bedroom, hiding out from the guests as he studied.

Cookie relaxed in a lounger, watching Hakeem lift Bella in the air before tossing her into the pool. "Hakeem!" She yelled out, her heart pounding until she saw the little girl in armbands, resurface and laugh.

"Thirsty, baby?" Cookie slipped her sunglasses off and squinted up at her husband, his yellow skin blinding thanks to the sun. She nodded and took the cocktail glass from him before she patted the seat beside her for Lucious to keep her company. "Can you believe that boy got me a cane? A cane?"

Cookie leaned on his shoulder and laughed. "Hey, those legs may not work like before...but that noodle, top-notch."

Cookie sipped on her drink with a smirk, feeling his intense gaze staring down on her. "Oh yeah?" She hummed. "You know, I've been good..." Lucious trailed, suggestively, into her ear, thumbing her bikini top string.

Before Cookie could speak, Jamal was jogging over with his phone in the air. "Smile, Ma. Dad."

"Oh no, boy," Cookie whined, covering her face until Lucious grabbed her hands. Sucking her teeth, she held up one finger. "Just one." Jamal grinned and snapped the pictures of his parents smiling. Lucious' arm wrapped, possessively, around his wife's waist. When Cookie snatched the phone from her son, she loudly smacked her lips. "Lucious, you're not even looking at the camera!" She exclaimed, exasperatedly. His gaze was solely fixated on her.

Jamal chuckled at his parents before taking his phone back. "Ay, Dre Dre. Teri!" He called out, moving to the next couple.

"Miss. Cookie, those people are here." Juanita announced, strolling outside. Cookie nodded and leaped to her feet, ignoring Lucious' curious gaze. She pulled on her wrap dress before extending a hand out to her husband with a coy smile.

"Come,"

"Is this my present?" The Patriarch questioned, eagerly, as he let his wife tug him through the house. "Whatchu get me?" He probed, impatiently. Lucious' eyebrows furrowed when he saw delivery men moving in an art case. "Whatchu get me, woman?" He repeated.

"Close your eyes."

"Cook."

"Lucious."

Sighing Lucious did as he was told. He heard some rustling, and tapped his foot; "Thank you, fellas." He heard his wife say, before; "Okay, open." His eyes widened at the sight of a Kehinde Wiley painting. "Now I don't know much about art, but I figured you'd need something exceptional to fill up these blank walls." She murmured with a smile. She knew how devasted Lucious had been when they were forced to sell their prized possessions to stay afloat.

Lucious' eyes softened. "I love you." He tugged her back into his chest and kissed the top of her head, affectionately.

Her smile brightened. "I love you, too." She professed, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Later that night, when everyone had left the mansion, Cookie creamed her thighs on the edge of the bed with Lucious watching from the doorframe. She smirked, feeling his gaze as her hands massaged the lotion further up her silky legs, fingers slipping beneath the purple gown adorned on her brown complexion.

Coming up behind her, Lucious kissed the side of her neck and wrapped an arm around her stomach. "You know, I've behaved myself today," he whispered into her ear; voice husky with need. "Reward the birthday boy." He growled as he slid his hand underneath her gown and pushed her panties to the side.

Cookie gasped as he massaged the outsides of her folds, teasing her. Kissing down her neck as his other hand squeezed and rubbed her upper thigh. Lucious' fingers grew wet, slick with Cookie's juices as she rocked her hips, begging him to do something more...to take her right over the edge. Throwing her onto the bed, Lucious dragged her panties down and tossed them aside. Her body rocked from side to side as he kissed her thighs, trailing down to the dripping ocean. His mouth closed around her engorged clit, his tongue diving inside.

"Ah, Lucious...mhmm, fuck!" Mrs. Lyon cried out, her hand grabbing the top of her husband's head, fingers rubbing his low fade. His thick tongue thrusting in and out of her wet, hot heat whilst his mouth made love to her pussy. The Patriarch savoured each taste with a satisfied hum vibrating against his wife's pussy. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her back arching off of the bed. When his tongue slipped out, two digits slid inside, pumping in and out. The Matriarch clenched around her as her toes curled tightly. "Lucious..." she whispered out, breathlessly. She came crashing into his mouth, her cream soaking his fingers.

Lucious' groaned with delight before his tongue slowly licked up every last drop. Cookie watched him under a hooded gaze. She was getting wetter at the sight.

"Come here," she demanded.

His lips curved up at the stern tone in her voice. He crawled up the bed and sucked her tongue. Letting her taste herself...lips glossing from her own cum. The sight was erotic. It had Lucious hardening painfully in his pants. Standing, Lucious pulled his pants to the ground, his hard length slapping against his stomach. Cookie lifted herself up on her elbows and licked her lips.

"You ready for me, baby?" He whispered as he curled his hands around her thighs and brought them up.

"Give it to me."

With a wicked smile, Lucious plunged deep into his wife's ocean and groaned at her tightness swallowing him whole. Cookie loudly cried out in pleasure...the feel of his fat length stretching her out was almost too much to bear. Each time felt like the first...the sensation, the overload of pleasure. Lucious took her at an angle, her leg over his shoulder with his head buried in the crook of her neck. She curled her hand around the back of her neck as he thrust up into her, rapidly. Sweat dripping down their backs as their skin slapped together.

"Fuck, baby," He groaned out, sucking her sweet spot. No lover could ever compare to each other. When they came together, it was like magic.

Cookie squeezed her eyes shut, the pleasure taking over her body. "Lucious!" She screamed out. Turning Cookie on her back, Lucious pinned her hands above her head and pulled out just to plunge back in even harder...deeper. His strokes merciless as his toes pointed and pushed in, pumping in and out. His length glistening in her juices...what a fucking sight. "Ooo, I can't take it!" She exclaimed like a punk, legs over his shoulders, as her husband pushed down into her. Her nails dug into his back, only encouraging Lucious to go faster.

"You gon' take it!" he declared, claiming her lips in a sloppy kiss. Their moans swallowed as the headboard hit the wall, the bed squicking beneath them. "Take this dick. Take it, Cook!"

"I'm taking it!" she yelled. "Fuck, I'm taking it, Daddy!"

"What's my name?" he asked, grabbing her leg to suck a toe into his mouth. He licked every crevice with a passion. His tongue swirling, teeth nipping.

"Daddy!" She screamed, feeling her climax approaching. She reached between them and rubbed her clit. Her pussy throbbed as she creamed on his length. Lucious hissed as she milked him for every drop he had, pussy clenching and tightening around him. Sucking him into a vortex.

"Damn, woman!" he panted out.

Cookie giggled and threw her hands above her head. "That noodle still works," she mused. "Happy birthday."

-

my comments have been dry recently. STAWP IT. Get active! I appreciate the votes, but the comments make my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 23 8
Compilation about one shots on HD and DF that I will write in my account
8.5K 412 17
"๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘”๐˜ฉ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." TNTXCXL PRESENTS... The Lyons willing to fight for eachother no matter what..Everythi...
155K 4.6K 59
๐—˜๐— ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ | โ ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™– ๐™‡๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ โž ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ Hi...
18.6K 982 24
After Being Away For 13 Years Will The Love Be The Same? Was There Ever A Foundation Built Strong Enough For Them? Will Everything Ever Be The Same A...