What Happened To Me? (Beybla...

By mooncat99123

This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A gir... More

Prologue
Ch. 1 How It Started
Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village
Ch. 3 Kyoya
Ch. 4 We're back
Ch. 5 The Dragon Emperor vs The Lunar Empress
Ch. 6 Battle Bladers Part 1
Ch. 7 Battle Bladers Part 2
Ch. 8 Battle Bladers Part 3
Ch. 9 Training and Bad Days
Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits
Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power
Ch. 12 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 1
Ch. 13 Merda is back, can the Dragon beat her? Part 2
Ch. 14 Realization
Ch. 15 The debt I owe to him + Ryuga Vs Jack + A Hug From Merda?
Ch. 16 This Feeling is love I'm in love
Ch. 17 Tempo, The bet, and a kiss or two
Ch. 18 He Has a Brother Now?! + Dynamis + Will She Love Me?
Ch. 19 I love him, but I can't be with him...
Ch. 20 He Was Just Like Me And I Was Just Like Him
Ch. 21 Time to make my move
Ch. 22 Don't Become Like Me... Kenta
Ch. 24 The Child of the Silver Moon
Ch. 25 The Beyster Island Championship + Does She Not Love Me?
Ch. 26 THE RETURN OF THE PEANUT, YU, AND A NEW CUTE PEANUT!!!
Ch. 27 Kenta Vs Ryuga + He thinks of me as an idol?
Ch. 28 Another talk about the past
Ch. 29 Diablo Nemesis~ oh and the stupid Dragon Emporer
Ch. 30 The Dragon Emporer's Lie
Ch. 31 And Then Ry Smiled
Ch. 32 Battle Part 1
Ch. 33 Battle part 2 + When Gingka hugs Ryuga
Ch. 34 My Redemption
Ch. 35 Dragool's newfound power + L-Drago's revenge
Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1
Ch. 37 Emporer and Empress part 2
Ch. 38 Emporer and Empress Part 3
Authors note
Merda's Original Back Story!
Note on my other story
It's out!
Thank you so much!
Gone Rewrite is here!

Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead

345 16 4
By mooncat99123

Gingka's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?!?" We heard Madoka shriek after Kyoya shouted-asked Madoka why we didn't go to a tournament instead of going here.

        "You don't have to overreact Madoka," I told her

        "First, I thought the following up on the information Julian gave was the most important thing!" She shouted.

        "Man," Kyoya grunted.

        "Excuse me, your highness! Funny I don't see a crown," She muttered.

        "Oh my," we heard Sophie gasp when she picked up her phone.

        "So you saw it just now," Madoka asked.

        "Yeah, it's been posted a lot, one of the most popular pictures today!" Sophie answered.

        "Yeah, I saw it just now too, how did we not see it! It was posted hours ago!" Madoka exclaimed.

        "Just what are you two talking about?" Julian asked.

        "He doesn't have social media?" Madoka asked.

        "He has, but he doesn't have notifications," Sophie answered.

        "Same with even other guys here," Madoka chuckled, "But seriously, I'm honestly scared of what I just saw."

        "Just tell us," Wales said sounding annoyed.

        "Okay, but I think you need to check it for yourself. It's on BeyText," Madoka told us, Wales, Julian, and Kyoya, the only ones who had the app checked it and then gasped in surprise.

        "... are you sure this isn't photoshopped?" Wales asked.

        "Yeah, it's not, it's been posted by everyone and there are so many pictures of them," Sophie answered.

        "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?" I shouted at them.

        Madoka sighed, "Look at this picture."

        Madoka gave me her phone, I, Yuki and Benkei looked at the photo. We gasped, it was Ryuga and Mystery Kissing?

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        "Hey, Ryuga that  picture was sent move than a million times!" Aiya exclaimed. Ever since that day, Aiya has been telling me how many people saw it. Just why did Merda have to kiss me again? Hopefully, everyone will forget soon. The kid might be annoying, but it's good to have someone other than two dragons and a computer to talk to, wow, I'm only now realizing how lonely my life is.

        "Are you okay Ryuga?" the kid asked.

        I stayed quiet and continued walking.

Kenta's POV

~~~~~~~~

        It's been a while since I started following Ryuga, I still can't believe what he told me the other day. Was I really like him? Also, why is he worried about me? What goes on in his head, does he really have a screw loose or is he just full of determination? What about Mystery, who is she? Ryuga said Mer- could she be Merda? I sighed and asked Ryuga.

        "Uhm Ryuga?" I asked when we stopped to get food, "who is Mystery?"

        "You met her before, kid," Ryuga answered.

        I knew this was going to happen, he's like this a lot. But... this guy called someone Mistress? It just seems unbelievable, Ryuga seems so powerful I wonder what it was like for Ryuga before he got L-Drago.

        "Ryuga," I said.

        "What?!" He asked annoyed.

        "What was it like for you before you got L-Drago?" I asked him.

        Ryuga looked disturbed, then scoffed, "don't you dare ask me that again, or else."

        I sighed and started following what Ryuga was doing.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        That question the kid asked me, was actually something I wanted to tell someone. But, I couldn't, no one would believe that the strong cold Dragon Emporer used to be a hated, bullied, and soft as a kid.

~~~

        "Merda, can you show Ryuga around?" Doji asked when we made it to his office.

        "Sure," Mistress answered, "but the others can be quite ruthless to new people."

        "That's okay Mistress, I can handle it," I smiled back.

        "Okay then," She said walking out of the office, me following her.

        It's been a few months since I joined and the only two places I've been to are my room and Mistress's private practice room.

        "Okay, we'll start with the training room. The others will be there, don't be surprised at how dumb they are," Mistress told me, "Even though I train them, they are beyond hopeless."

        We then stopped at a metal door with the DN Logo on it. Mistress opened the door and we walked in when there I saw five other boys all with DN uniforms. Including Ash and Reiji.

        "Alright, I bet most of you have seen Ryuga here," Mistress said, "He just recovered from his injuries, so, PLAY NICE!" she shouted making them, not me, finch.

        "Okay Merda," They said in unison.

        "Alright, they're all bladers, except Ash, he's the mechanic, go to him if you have any questions," Mistress said, "Now, I have to leave to deal with something, is it okay if you stay here Ryuga?"

        "Yes Mistress," I answered.

        She nodded, "Good, for the rest of you try to make Ryuga here feel welcome." Then she left.

        "So you're Merda's little pet," A tall guy said.

        "Um... I-I," I tried to say.

        "I guess you are Merda's little slave, eh, Ryuga?" He smirked I stayed quiet, this was the time when I didn't get mad.

        "What, are you mute," Another guy asked mockingly.

        "Hey, remember, Merda said play nice!" Ash exclaimed.

        "Come on little bro, it's not fair, he's the only one that Doji doesn't boss around," Reiji told Ash, "He doesn't wear a DN uniform, he always follows Merda like a lost puppy, he's just a spoiled brat!"

        "I-" I started.

        "Ya know what? I don't think he'll survive a day here," Another guy said.

        "I bet he doesn't even have a good bey," the tall guy said.

        " I thought I said play nice," A cold voice said.

        "Merda," the others shouted.

        "Next time I find you bullying anyone you're dead Adam, Reiji, Maz, and Aim, is that clear?" She asked.

        "Y-Yes mam," They answered.

        "Good, and Aim, of course, he has a good bey, I made it!" She growled then grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the room. "Are you okay?"

       "Yes Mistress," I answered.

        "Good, now let's go," She said.

~~~

        Since that day they bullied me. Even though back then I was the second strongest in the organization, they still bullied me.

        Until

~~~

        It was the day after I woke up, I was walking down the hall trying to get to the training room to see Doji, when...

        "Oh look who finally came back," I heard Adam's voice said behind me, I turned around and faced him and the two others that followed him.

        "Where's your Mistress, didn't you go with her?" Maz smirked.

        "No, I didn't go with her, so leave me alone," I answered them.

        "Why she broke up with you," Maz asked.

        "No, we had two different missions," I told them.

        "You're brave today," Aim said.

        "Did you hear about battle bladers?" Adam asked.

        I smirked, "Yeah."

        "Doji will definitely pick me to rule the Beyblade world!" Adam exclaimed,

        "No, it's probably Merda!" Then all three of them started arguing.

        "All of you are wrong," I said, making them stop, " I will."

        They laughed, "Ha! why don't we have a bey battle to find out."

        "Sure," I answered.

        "There's something off about Ryuga today," I heard Aim say.

        We walked to the training room where I saw Doji.

        "Master Ryuga, where were you?" Doji asked. I heard mutters of confusion from the three.

        "None of your business Doji," I told him. As I walked the bey stadium and pulled out L-Drago and launcher, "Come on, scared!?"

        They walked to the opposite side of the stadium.

        "Let it rip!" We shouted in unison.

        "Wait a sec, that isn't Dragool..." One of them said.

        "Right," I chuckled, "guess."

        "That's L-Drago! The forbidden bey!" Aim said now scared.

        "That's right," Doji said, "He is the Dark Nebula's champion. Like my daughter Merda."

        I smirked, "What mute? L-Drago!" I said as L-Drago drained their power and defeated their bey's. I got L-Drago as the three boys fainted. "This bey, L-Drago, is more powerful than I imagined. With this bey, I will destroy Gingka and his friends." I started to laugh.

~~~

        I really regret most of those evil laughs.

        "I did it!?" I heard the kid exclaim when he got a fish.

        I mentally smiled, I didn't want to care for the kid but I do, he was like me. It was like with Merda, I didn't want to love her but I do.

        I sighed and started to walk away, The kid following me.

        "Most of my past is dead," I said out loud so the kid could hear.

        That was true, Most of my past is Dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for another horrible chapter, Better ones are coming!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 219 12
Hi!^^This is my second story so...I hope it will be good! After the battle with Nemesis, Madoka is with Aleksei...And that hurts someone...A lot! I d...
5.4K 51 15
( Unedited) rayuga x oc what if their was a bey that was more forbidden the L-drago one that was more dangers and more destructive this bey was al...
4K 33 12
Ryuga the strongest Blader in the world is bloody beaten and on his last legs from the God of Destruction he trys one final move to redeem himself an...
206K 6.7K 24
A strange presence at Jujutsu High has Y/N disturbed to the core. As she continues surviving through this daily terror, she encounters the mysterious...