Started With A Lie ✓

By Anne_Iryx

#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lie... More

CHARACTERS
"Prologue"
✨"Reeds"✨
✨"Guest?"✨
✨"Pain & Smile"✨
✨"Christmas Shopping"✨
✨"Christmas Presents"✨
✨"Maybe She Is"✨
✨"Lily Reed"✨
✨"Panic Attack"✨
✨"Amusement Park"✨
✨"Pain & Fun"✨
✨"Workaholic"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony"✨
✨"Damon, one of the ruthless business"✨
✨"Perfection~Imperfection"✨
✨"Japan"✨
✨"Michael Reed"✨
✨"Kai ⚡ Tyson"✨
✨Slap✨
✨"Found someone"✨
✨ Little Sister Amy✨
✨"I Love You But You Give Me All Your Hate, In Return"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"As Your Sister's Substitute"✨
✨"Amelia Collins"✨
✨"Ian Shane"✨
✨"Hatred"✨
✨"Cute Little One"✨
✨"Apologize From Mr. Damon Levi Reed"✨
✨Fun Time With Family After A Long Time✨
✨"Vacation"✨
✨"Kissed His Shoes"✨
✨"Fear, Drunk, Secret & Love"✨
✨Surprised Birthday🎂✨
✨"Birthday"✨
✨"I Should Mark You"✨
✨"5 Years Later"✨
✨"Act For Them"✨
✨"Dare To Hurt My Wife/ Girl/ Love"✨
✨"You're The Addiction Which I Need"✨
✨"Noah's Grand-Parents"✨
✨"Carbon Copy Of Mine"✨
✨"Destiny"✨
✨"Love You, Amelia"✨
✨"First Love"✨
✨"Bad Time Is Over"✨
✨"Feeling Hot"✨
✨"Engagement Ceremony💍"✨
✨"Angelina Valentine"✨
✨"Angelina×Daric"✨
✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨
✨"Will You Marry Me Again, Amelia Collins Reed?"✨
✨"Wedding Surprise"✨
✨"We are coming to get you, girls"✨
✨"End is Good"✨
✨Epilogue✨
▶️New Story◀️
✨"NOTICE"✨
One Year Complete 🎂
~New Story~

✨"Tevin Shane"✨

5.4K 227 5
By Anne_Iryx

Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent.❞ 

-Terry Goodkind

Damon's Pov.
◀️🖤▶️

'Daric has taken Noah with him... upsetting my little princess'

"Daric, do you know, you upset my baby princess?", I said through mobile. "What can I do here? Dad and Mom want to spend time with Noah, and they can't stay forever in your house", he tried to explain, but my daughter wasn't going understand.

'For her, Noah is everything... And I don't like it, a little bit'

"We won't ask you to leave", I said. He shouted, and I had to put my mobile far away from my ear, "Whatt!!?? ARE YOUR BRAIN GOT SMALLER LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER? We, Adams Can't Stay Forever In Their Future In-laws' House. By the way, I do work and I'm the boss".

'He is too loud today'

I slapped my forehead. "I, now worry about Daughter's future", I joked, but I really worried about her. I didn't want my daughter to suffer like Victoria. "Don't worry, neither my son, nor I will let the history repeats", he assured me, but I was Dahlia's father.

'How can I not be worried?'

"Hey! With whom, you're talking?", Amelia entered, asking. "Your Little Son-in-law's father", I said laughing. "What!!?? Don't introduce me like that", Daric yelled through the mobile which was quite loud enough for Amelia to hear clearly. "Ok, say ‘hi’ to my little son-in-law", saying, she went to the balcony with a note book.

"Say ‘hi’ to her little son-in-law", I relayed her words. I could feel, he rolled his eyes at my comment. "Ok. I have work to do", he said. "Ok", saying, I hung up the call.

'Hah!'

I went to the balcony to meet my sweetest wifey.

She was making some lists.

"What are you doing, wifey?", I asked kissing her neck and shoulder. "Mom asks for a list of engagement Ceremony", I encircled her arms around my neck. "Did they reach?", She asked about Adams. "Yeah... They have 4 Private Jets where I have 2 and Dad has 1", I chuckled. She kissed my both cheeks. I groaned, cause I wanted her lips on mine, not on my cheeks.

"By the way, How's Daric's character?", She asked, looking into my eyes. I glared at her. Understanding my jealousy, she chuckled, "Don't be so jealousy. I'm asking because, 5 years ago, I adopted Noah and now, Daric took him with them. I do know Daric for one year. But still those aren't enough for me".

'Oh!! She is worried about Noah... Thank God, Markus uncle doesn't hear it. He doesn't like someone try to show their rights on their belongings'

"Daric was little silent and mysterious in college. But he is the best friend for us", I replied understanding her worries. "Us means, you and Richard?", She asked putting the notebook inside her oversized hoodie's pocket which was technically mine.

"No no... But yes. Oh God, how can I explain this thing. This is little complicated", I said remembering those incidents. "What??! What do you mean??", She asked pulling my ear, which I really hated.

'But, no one can stop her or Mom from doing this'

"Actually, we had another friend before Richard, but something happened, and he expelled from the University", I didn't want to explain all things.

'‘cause I know, she will blame me for everything'

"Tell me everything. I gave him my one son. I need to know everything about Daric", she demanded.

'I really love her for being so caring person'

"Actually, we had a friend named Tevin Shane", I revealed his name which had been hidden inside us, me and Daric. Neither Mom-Dad nor Logan, Michael and Dominic knew about him. "Is he related to Ian Shane?", She asked out suddenly.

'Is he related to Ian Shane? He never told us having a younger brother'

"I don't know, Amelia. He never told us having a brother", she sighed hearing that.

'Is anything else in her mind?.. Can be. Logan said that Amelia is quite intelligent which she liked to hide'

"Now tell me what happened. Wait let me sit", she said, looking around to sit. "Where should I sit?",she whispered to herself.

I slapped my forehead.

'Come on girl'

"Come here", I sat down on the sofa and asked her to come. She obeyed and sat like an obedient child who wanted bedtime story before sleeping.

'Her eyes are showing the proof'

"We were good friends, and he had a crush on a girl name Stacy who were also our friend", I paused for a minute. Amelia looked excited. I again started, "Tevin never expressed his feelings to her or never get chance to express". "On those days, we, students do racing most of the time. Racing was the important activity which we participated, the most. Here one thing you need to know, every student had to sponsor the race, like if today I sponsor, then next day Daric had to or someone else", I again paused, waiting for Amelia's response.

"It's looked like a rule", she commented. I nodded. "One day, on Daric's sponsoring day, I invited Stacy on racing track. The race started and it was going great until the accident happened. A car's break failed and got out of the track, hitting a car badly. That car belonged to Stacy and she was inside. She died on the spot", I sighed remembering those painful memories.

"What?? She died on the spot. For this reason, I hate Race. I hate it most", she shouted. I knew how she felt.

'She is sure blaming me'

"What happened to the racer?", She asked.

"The racer, Aiden used his father money to get free from Law, but can't get away from Tevin. He killed him, and then he got arrested. Before he was taken, he assured that he will be back to take revenge on us. I don't have any details after that. I even don't know where he is or is he alive or not", I completed my story.

'She will blame me, I'm sure'

"Why? Us?", She asked. "Because, Daric sponsored that race and I invited Stacy", I sighed.

'I always blame myself for Stacy's death'

"I don't blame Damon. I believe, you shouldn't invite Stacy,. By the way, how old is Dad?", She asked.

'Why do you want to know Dad's old?'

"55 years old", I replied. "Whatt!?? He is younger than my Dad", she said covering her mouth.

"Yeahh", I laughed.

'Yeah... He is...'

⚠️New Villain Alert⚠️

Hope you like it.

Thank you
🖤💙💚💛🧡💜❤️

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!

❤️  Love you ❤️

💜 Purple You💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 10 6
In a world where nothing is certain, there is no room for emotions. Every soul slowly surrenders, to something, or someone known as the devil. Every...
5M 156K 72
For a second I turned my back when I felt strong arms grab my waist and pull me back. Reese forced me to sit on his lap as I felt his lips near my ne...
1M 31.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
13.9K 917 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...