Sav•ior Arrow (Oliver and Fel...

By Eden_Montang

Oliver's supposed to be dead, but instead he suffered a much worse fate: No memory of his past with Felicity... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not an update, but quick observation...
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 2

2.9K 63 18
By Eden_Montang

"One day," Oliver could hear her talking to her baby and as she looked through the night. Oliver glanced through the scope and aimed at the woman's head as she continued to speak.

"One day, the woman lost her husband, but she knew that if their love was strong enough, they would find a way back to each other," her soft and soothing voice was enjoyable and he wondered if her husband had told her. Within the seconds that he has known Ms. Felicity Smoak (actually heard her and not her headshot picture) Oliver had picked up on a lot of things. Like, how she wasn't Ms. Felicity Smoak. She was Mrs. Felicity Smoak. By the look of it, her husband was wealthy, her ring was expensive looking and by Oliver's guess by her shoes (don't ask him how he knows women's shoes) they were casually pricey.

"And they did..." Felicity huffed, "eventually."

Oliver noticed that his hands were getting sweaty, his thoughts weren't so clear like they had been in the past with his earlier kills. In the file he was given, it didn't say that she was pregnant, or married. By the look of it, she was about to pop any day now. He didn't want to take one life, let alone two.

... But, he would if he had to...

"With faith," Felicity's voice was growing louder with light and shining truth, "the woman never gave up-"

Felicity stopped story telling all of a sudden, and she looked to the sky and touched her stomach. She felt closer to Oliver when she did that. Felicity didn't know how to end the story, so should she end it at all?

"I miss you, Oliver," Felicity sighed and hugged her body close like it was his arms wrapped around her instead of her own.

Oliver relaxed his hands and pulled back, questioning that he heard his name on her lips. It was alarming to Oliver that she knew him. When did he ever meet her? He would remembering her entrancing face... Wouldn't he? He and Sara had been having trouble remembering a lot lately, but Dr. Dox was helping them both remember while making time to give them jobs.

"I know that you're out there, somewhere, and I hope you're alright," she continued to study the area around her. "Today, I went to the doctor and he said that Farah is very healthy..." Felicity pouted, "I know we agreed on Farah, but, I've been thinking about changing it... Is that bad since you're not here to give your consent?" Felicity shook her head and gave a tired laugh.

The feeling in Oliver's stomach was over whelming, and he knew in the put of his stomach that this was wrong. Killing murders is one thing, killing a woman who was pregnant is another. Oliver pulled away from his gun and studied the woman with careful eyes.

Her beauty was outstanding, grace and pureness dripped down from the heavens and kissed her pale skin. Oliver, for a moment, thought she looked familiar, that her voice sounded known to him, but nothing rang a bell.

Felicity wondered what her beloved was doing, and wondered where he was. "Oh, Oliver... What am I gonna do?" Felicity wanted something to look at and pretend that Oliver could hear her like she did with her grandparents when they died. Like when dead people had a tomb stone and they would get visited by loved ones.

The fact that Oliver's tomb stone was still planted in the back of the Queen Mansion creeped her out. Oliver wasn't dead, but there was his grave empty and pronounced. There was his grave, where Thea cried over his carved name and gave flowers to his memory.

"I feel so lost, Oliver, I don't know what to do... Shado tried to hide that she runs the streets, and she only ever goes out once in a while, but she's risking her life to do it, and I can't lose any more people. Diggle, he doesn't remember Carly and is trying really hard to take care of baby Rose, and I'm was the main person taking care of their child. Poor A.J thought he lost both parents, and Shado has been watching him while I've been taking care of Rose. She's a good baby, you know, funny because I thought I'd only be waking up in the middle of the night after our babies have been born," Felicity sighed and glanced around the tall buildings.

Oliver broke the gun apart piece by piece and put the pieces into his gun case. He ran down the steps, egger to know how this woman knows him so well, why she talks to him like they're friends. He pushed through the side door from the outside and stayed within the shadows so that Mrs. Smoak couldn't watch him, but he could watch her.

Oliver stood in the grey and watched Mrs. Smoak's movements, her breath rise and fall, her blue five finger nails clutch the book in her hand with the other hand, she rubs her stomach and he goes through her words, inch by inch. 'Babies,' she said... Oliver thought quietly. As in, she's having more than one? How... How do I not remember that!

Felicity saw a dark figure running across the rooftops, stopping and glancing down at her. She smiled weakly at the familiar face who was covered by a mask.

"But, it's so hard when you don't have two parents to take care of a little baby and thank God that Diggle is back because A.J was starting to get antsy with all us girls," she giggled lightly thinking of the chocolate child groaning when they turned on a sappy romance.

Shado and Artie had clicked almost imminently, whenever A.J was getting upset or scared and Felicity couldn't calm him down despite her motherly tenderness, Shado could do it. Shado reached a place somewhere deep down inside Artie, a place that Felicity couldn't. Felicity wondered what Shado's secret was. Maybe more life experience.

"The streets are falling apart, this City," Felicity teared up and tried to be strong knowing she was being watched but talking to the air like this was killing her. "I want to go out and do what we used to, but knowing what I know, I can't do that! I can't put my loved ones at risk knowing that they could be killed at a moment's mistake!"

Felicity felt the wind change and her bones chilled. Women's intuition, she thought and she stood abruptly. Felicity glanced at the roof and locked eyes with the assassin sworn to protect her.

Felicity and her assassin had been over the plan a thousand times, Felicity knew the plan in her sleep. At least, she thought she did... When Felicity's feet decided to move, she tapped her ear, lighting up the new and improved communication device that she created.

"Someone's coming," she informed her guardian from up above.

"We see them," his voice crooned, "keep moving, Mrs. Queen, I'm right here, don't worry."

"'We'?" Felicity asked. "Who is 'we'?"

"The princess is here as well," he informed her. "For extra protection, there is nothing to worry about, Mrs. Queen."

"It's Felicity," she groaned quietly while sticking to the shadows of the street.

"Of course," he didn't understand why she was so keen on having her name being said. He didn't ask questions, however. "Mrs. Felicity, keep moving... I still don't see him but I know he's somewhere."

Felicity stopped dead in her tracks and whispered, "Are you sure it's him?"

"Fairly sure," the princess's ancient came in loud and clear through the ear piece. "The creature had broad shoulders like the Mr. Queen, but Sara doesn't have that height."

Felicity felt her throat go dry, "What if Sara's up top acting as sniper?"

"Check that out, Damian," the princess demanded easily. "I've got all of you in my sights, Mrs. Felicity, don't worry."

Felicity liked how Nyssa thought that her children's life was just (if not more) important as hers.

"I'm not worried." She yelled in a hushed tone, "I'm wigged out! The next time I offer to be bait for any kind of serial killer, please, turn me down!"

Her voice was scruffy when she huffed a chuckle. "I didn't want you to be out here in the first place, Mrs. Felicity," she reminded the pregnant woman, "I wanted you to stay home and rest. You're due date is in just a few weeks, I didn't want to... Oh, how did Sara put it? 'Jinks?'"

"Jinks," Felicity confirmed.

"Yes, I didn't want to jinks anything, I don't want to jinks anything," her voice was soft and smooth just like velvet.

"I understand, you don't think I'm afraid for my children's life?" Felicity touched her stomach out of reflex. "I'm afraid every second of every-"

Felicity saw a black material come out from around the corner of the shadows and before she could even think about it, her hand swiped out, feet side stepped and twisted the gun into her own hands.

Felicity raised the gun and pointed the barrel in her attacker's direction, then, Felicity put as much distance between her and the man in front of her. Felicity knew that she would never shoot the gun, she couldn't do that, she didn't believe in harming people since she was a mother now, but that didn't mean she wouldn't look the part.

Felicity arms quivered as the face from the shadows revealed itself. However, the only familiar thing that stood out to Felicity was the familiar color of his blue eyes. They swirled with pain, guilt, danger and... Death. Everything else was unfamiliar about him. His unfamilar longer brown hair, his unfamiliar pale skin that has been hidden away from the sun; he was unfamiliar in total.

Another gun was in his hands and raised at her, Oliver had probably pulled it like a second reflex.

Felicity's heart stopped. "Do you still want me not to worry?" Felicity whispered to Nyssa as her eyes fell on his face. She didn't blink from that point forward, the fear kept her eyes open.

"I would start to worry, if I were you," Oliver's voice was stone cold as Felicity's eyes watered at the sight of him.

Oh, how she wished it weren't true... Oh, how she wished that Oliver wasn't pointing a gun at her...

... Stomach...

The unlived lives of her children flashed before her eyes.

"Oliver," Felicity tried to talk him down from doing something he would regret, "it's me... It's Felicity, honey, it's okay, put the gun down."

Oliver gave her a strange look of disbelief, "Do I know you from somewhere?"

Pain crossed her features and Felicity bit her lip to stop herself from crying. She was briefed on how Oliver would act: Like he didn't know her at all. She nodded her head when Nyssa gave her tips on how to act, but that was all useless now that she was actually standing in front of him.

"We were really good friends once," Felicity thought of the days that Oliver and Felicity had a normal toxic friend-zone relationship. Where her, Oliver and Diggle would be huddled up in Big Belly Burger and laugh and laugh and tell stories about the blasts from their pasts.

"Yes," the princess's soft voice answered Felicity's question easily in her ear.

"What? I have a gun pointed at me, why wouldn't I be worried?" Even though the gun was being held by Oliver, Oliver had changed, the look in his eye approved it.

An arrow came shooting out from nowhere, Felicity didn't take her eyes off Oliver, but the gun in his hand had an arrow laced through the trigger space and was lodged into the side of a building.

"Oh," Felicity's eyes flashed closed in relief, "that's why..."

"I told you, I'm your guardian, you have nothing to fear," she appeared from the heavens, jumped off the roof tops, dangled in silk and long material much longer than curtains. Her feet landed on the street with a soft thud, her bow loaded with a red laced arrow balanced on the string. The bow was pointed at Oliver's shoulder, aimed between the flesh above his collar bone.

"I know that you've heard this before but you obviously don't remember..." The princess looked at Mrs. Queen and revealed her identity, the one that her mask hid away safely. "I am Nyssa, daughter of Ra's Al Ghul, Heir to the Demon, and you have some information I need."

"That's nice," Oliver remarked snarky, "but I have no idea what you're talking about."

Felicity's eyes watched his mouth move and wished that she could touch those lips and see if they were as soft as she remembered them to be. "Oliver," her soft voice made his eyes lock with hers, "tell us where Brainac is."

"I'm not going to tell you anything," Oliver almost laughed. "Who do you think you are to me to ask such a thing?" Oliver examined her innocent pose (she had handed the gun off to Nyssa and had her hands up in a surrender stance) and wondered what it was about this woman he couldn't put his finger on.

Blonde hair and beautiful skin danced in front of his eyes hazily, almost like he could remember so clearly. For some reason, Felicity Soak moved, naked, her skin glistening with the hot water, her hair now drenched in the water of his shower. She looked perfect, her curves and body outlined in the white surroundings.

"Oliver!" she cried and touched her chest in attempt to stop her racing heart. "You scared me to death! Make a noise when you move around, will ya?"

"Of course, Mrs. Queen," Oliver reached out and pulled her body to his, her naked skin molding against his. "I can't believe we aren't taking a honey moon, honey," he groaned in irritation.

"Well, honey," Felicity knew he only called her 'honey' when he wanted something, "I want to go, it's you that has the problem."

Oliver froze with surprise, "Wait, I thought we agreed?"

Felicity laughed with joy, "Of course we did, but I still want to go."

Oliver suggested as he softly kissed the back of her neck, "Well, maybe we can have a honey moon here..." His hands traced her soft skin giving her goosebumpes.

"Someone may show up," she whispered in between moans as he softly feather traced her chest with his fingers.

"No one is going to come up, Mrs. Queen," he crooned. Oliver always had this annoying trait to become strangely agreeable whenever he sucked on her pulse point. "Let's enjoy it while we can?"

Felicity pulled Oliver's head down and met his lips with her soft ones. He moaned against her mouth, as their tongues danced together in a deep passionate kiss. His hand clasped onto her curvy hips with one hand and with the other tangled it into Felicity's hair. Water fell upon their skin, flushing it a soft heated red.

Felicity unlatched herself from Oliver's undeniable tongue and scolded, "I was taking a shower you know. Washing my hair and things, you can't just come in here and make me forget."

"Baby," he watched her as she turned away and rubbed conditioner into her hair, "I make you come almost every day in this shower and make you forget the most basic things... How to breathe, for instance," he gave her a wide happy grin.

Felicity pushed her lips into a fine line as her cheeks flushed red. "Payback is a bitch, Mr. Queen, beware..."

"Well," Oliver took the Dove soap and rubbed it all over her body and quickly washed her toes too, knowing it would tickle, "the next time you do go to your computers that give me hell on a everyday basis, type in the words 'brilliant' and 'sexy' into that computer and tell me what you come up with..."

"Oh, I know what I'll find..." Felicity smirked, "It'll pop up as 'Felicity Queen, all knowing Orale.'"

As the water washed away the soap, Oliver kissed up Felicity's body and nibbled on the inside of her thigh gently. "You are a Goddess, woman, what have you done to me?" Oliver wondered as Felicity wrapped her arms around his neck as he stood back up tall and firm.

"Aww," Felicity blushed again, "but you're only calling me a Goddess because... Well," Felicity's smiled, "probably because it's true."

Oliver laughed and buried his face in her neck, enjoying the start of their honeymoon.

"Oliver?" Felicity placed a hand on his arm and he took a step back from her. "Are you alright?" Felicity's voice snapped him out of his vision.

"No," he answered entranced in her bright blue eyes, but regretted it; showing weakness was a liability. "I'm fantastic, but I'm afraid that you're not."

Nyssa tensed and saw the reflection of a blonde warrior from a window above them. With a tight and corrigraphed spin and bend of the knees, Nyssa pulled back the bow and took her aim; not breaking a sweat. She let the arrow fly into the shoulder of her beloved and felt the pain inflicted onto her own body.

Nyssa's thoughts fell through her words, "Hello, Sara... Coming to the rescue, I presume?"

"NYSSA!" Felicity shouted taken aback from how Nyssa's blood force wound was just delivered onto the body of someone Felicity's considered a friend; sister. "What are you doing! You could have seriously hurt her!"

What was wrose is that Nyssa claimed to love her, but then why hurt her?

Oliver wondered why Ms. Smoak cared so much about Sara's safety... It's not like she knew Sara.

Nyssa shook her head and the masked blond jumped from the building's roof top, not even phased by the arrow she took in her shoulder.

"Trust me," Nyssa grumbled, the feeling of pain from hurting a loved one being delivered onto herself, "she can take it..."

"Take this, bitch," Sara mumbled and pulled her gun out pointing it at Nyssa and firing a few shots.

Felicity screamed from the fire and covered her stomach and head from habit, but Nyssa kept calm and knew exactly what to do. Nyssa rolled to the side, dodging the gun fire and loaded and arrow onto her string. "Sara, stop," she ordered, "you don't want to do this, trust me."

Free from the imminent danger, in one swift movement Oliver grabbed the gun and slid it off the arrow that withheld it captive. Oliver's finger's clamped onto Felicity's wrist and jerked her into his arms; arms that were once warm and comforting, were now cold and threatening.

Oliver pressed the gun to Felicity's head and shouted at Nyssa, "It's over, Princess! Give up or I shoot her, and you wouldn't want her children to die, would you?"

Felicity glanced back at Oliver and touched his wrist, the one that had the cool metal touching the back of her head. "You don't want to do this, Oliver..." She tired to keep her voice steady, but it was hard knowing that he didn't remember her and that he thought of her as a stranger. "Oliver, you don't want to do this; I know you're scared, that you can't remember much these days, I know what that's like."

Oliver asked quizzically as Sara and Nyssa had a wicked staring contest, "How do you know that?"

"I know a lot of things, Oliver," Felicity focused on her breathing.

A part of Felicity wasn't sure that he wouldn't pull that trigger. Standing there, in that setting, at that time, with a gun pointed to the back of her head... She wasn't talking to Oliver, not really. Oliver, he was someone else now . . . Something else . . .

"If you put that gun down, I will tell you," Felicity tried a trade for a trade. "You don't want to do this, Oliver, believe me . . ."

"She's right," other masked figures showed up around where Nyssa and Felicity were held at gun point. Many League of Assassin members (about a dozen) loaded their arrows and waited instructions from their Princess.

Sara and Oliver froze, seeing how they were outnumbered, hilariously, outnumbered.

"You really don't want to do that," a man with a deep dark voice advised for the best. "I don't give a damn about you, so I will shoot you, Mr. Queen no matter the protests from Mrs. Felicity."

"Oliver," Sara lowered her gun slowly after visualizing the situation and every possible point of going into this fight and coming out alive. "We need to go, we aren't gonna win this fight... Not here, not now..."

"Hasn't anyone told you not to mess with the Arrow's Guild?" A red outfitted male faced him which he knew to be Arsenal of Starling City. Oliver was actually a little jealous that he never learned how to shoot a bow and use arrows, he thought the weapon was very unique and cool.

The Arrow's Guild? Oliver thought. That sound's familiar...

"You're embarrassing yourself," Sara, of all people, was recognized in the jumble of all the other voices that followed in his head.

"Felicity has friends..."

"If you mess with her, then you mess with all of us!"

"Get the point?"

"Send the message, to whoever dares to try..."

"Don't pick a fight with the Arrow's Guild!"

The voices echoed in his head but they didn't sound distinct and register to who they belowed to in his head.

"And kidnapping the League of Assassin's Princess isn't the best move in the world, either," Felicity picked out Damian in the ocean of assassins who was standing before them all.

A purple and black figure pushed her hood back and stepped into the light to see a forgotten face better. "Oliver?" her voice cracked and all these new voices were making his mind jumble together and throb. "Is that really-" Shado stopped when she realized that he looked a lot like how he looked on the Isalnd. "Put down the gun, Oliver," her stern voice demanded, seeing as how if that really was him, he wouldn't have been a threat to Felicity at all.

Oliver glanced down at Felicity and saw her eyes screwed shut in concentration. The wind blew, breaths were taken evenly in anticipation, but that wasn't the only thing he heard.

Soft... music? Oliver wondered.

He noticed that she was humming to herself, he almost huffed a laugh. "Are you singing?" he asked quietly with a smile.

Felicity's mouth went dry, "It helps keep stress away. Doctor says it's not good for the babies."

"I knew someone once that liked to sing alot," Oliver didn't know who, but he remembered her beautiful voice. Felicity remembered, though, she knew exactly who he was talking about and a hopeful flame lit up inside her.

Not all of him is erased, she thought to herself, maybe I can break through...

Before she could, Oliver realized that picking a fight with a dozen (or so) assassins wasn't a good idea and the whole situation was helpless, Oliver removed himself from Felicity in a surrendering gesture. Sara and Oliver slowly backed their way out of the dimly lit streets; Oliver still had his gun raised in defiance as they disappeared into the darkness.

"Oliver, wait!" shouted Felicity, reaching her hand out to him, but it was too late, he was already gone.

. . . Again . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
248K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
645K 39.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...