Chapter 2

"One day," Oliver could hear her talking to her baby and as she looked through the night. Oliver glanced through the scope and aimed at the woman's head as she continued to speak.

"One day, the woman lost her husband, but she knew that if their love was strong enough, they would find a way back to each other," her soft and soothing voice was enjoyable and he wondered if her husband had told her. Within the seconds that he has known Ms. Felicity Smoak (actually heard her and not her headshot picture) Oliver had picked up on a lot of things. Like, how she wasn't Ms. Felicity Smoak. She was Mrs. Felicity Smoak. By the look of it, her husband was wealthy, her ring was expensive looking and by Oliver's guess by her shoes (don't ask him how he knows women's shoes) they were casually pricey.

"And they did..." Felicity huffed, "eventually."

Oliver noticed that his hands were getting sweaty, his thoughts weren't so clear like they had been in the past with his earlier kills. In the file he was given, it didn't say that she was pregnant, or married. By the look of it, she was about to pop any day now. He didn't want to take one life, let alone two.

... But, he would if he had to...

"With faith," Felicity's voice was growing louder with light and shining truth, "the woman never gave up-"

Felicity stopped story telling all of a sudden, and she looked to the sky and touched her stomach. She felt closer to Oliver when she did that. Felicity didn't know how to end the story, so should she end it at all?

"I miss you, Oliver," Felicity sighed and hugged her body close like it was his arms wrapped around her instead of her own.

Oliver relaxed his hands and pulled back, questioning that he heard his name on her lips. It was alarming to Oliver that she knew him. When did he ever meet her? He would remembering her entrancing face... Wouldn't he? He and Sara had been having trouble remembering a lot lately, but Dr. Dox was helping them both remember while making time to give them jobs.

"I know that you're out there, somewhere, and I hope you're alright," she continued to study the area around her. "Today, I went to the doctor and he said that Farah is very healthy..." Felicity pouted, "I know we agreed on Farah, but, I've been thinking about changing it... Is that bad since you're not here to give your consent?" Felicity shook her head and gave a tired laugh.

The feeling in Oliver's stomach was over whelming, and he knew in the put of his stomach that this was wrong. Killing murders is one thing, killing a woman who was pregnant is another. Oliver pulled away from his gun and studied the woman with careful eyes.

Her beauty was outstanding, grace and pureness dripped down from the heavens and kissed her pale skin. Oliver, for a moment, thought she looked familiar, that her voice sounded known to him, but nothing rang a bell.

Felicity wondered what her beloved was doing, and wondered where he was. "Oh, Oliver... What am I gonna do?" Felicity wanted something to look at and pretend that Oliver could hear her like she did with her grandparents when they died. Like when dead people had a tomb stone and they would get visited by loved ones.

The fact that Oliver's tomb stone was still planted in the back of the Queen Mansion creeped her out. Oliver wasn't dead, but there was his grave empty and pronounced. There was his grave, where Thea cried over his carved name and gave flowers to his memory.

"I feel so lost, Oliver, I don't know what to do... Shado tried to hide that she runs the streets, and she only ever goes out once in a while, but she's risking her life to do it, and I can't lose any more people. Diggle, he doesn't remember Carly and is trying really hard to take care of baby Rose, and I'm was the main person taking care of their child. Poor A.J thought he lost both parents, and Shado has been watching him while I've been taking care of Rose. She's a good baby, you know, funny because I thought I'd only be waking up in the middle of the night after our babies have been born," Felicity sighed and glanced around the tall buildings.