Chapter 22

The road trip to Kansas from California was long since Felicity couldn't exactly fly since she was so close to her due date. Roy, Felicity, Steve, and Nyssa all left to go to Smallville, Kansas. Let's not forget the all terrifying Ra's Al Ghoul. Taking a road trip had never been so fun and award to Felicity before. Steve and Ra didn't exactly get along, so on that front was quiet, but Roy and Felicity were constantly singing songs while the time passed by on the road and the ones that Sara had constantly played and Nyssa remember, she sang those.

When Roy was driving, Felicity usually laid down on Steve's lap as he played with her hair. Roy found their relationship sweet, not too sweet that he'd get a cavity, but sweet enough that he knew Steve loved Felicity just as much as he did. Ra found it awfully strange, but Nyssa knew that the way of the Queen's were much stranger than the way of the Al Ghoul's.

"So, Mr. Rodgers, who are you familiar with the young Mrs. Queen?" Ra asked the two of them in the back seat.

"When I came to work with Tony Stark in New York. We were both had old souls and were pretty similar on our views, so we naturally just clicked, I guess," Felicity explained while resting her head on Steve's lap. "Steve and I would've totally been married with three kids if I wasn't head over heels for Oliver and he wasn't in love with Natasha," Felicity joked.

Nyssa, however, didn't get the joke while sitting in the very back seat of the Suburban they rented from Enterprise. "Sir, I should let you know that Mrs. Queen is very well looked after at the moment, despite Oliver's disappearance and forgotten memory, and if I ever find out that you've taken advantage of her, I will personally cut off your-"

"Nyssa?" Felicity calmly got her attention. "Do you remember the talk that you and Sara had about trying to read between the lies and understand sarcasm? You just missed the point, honey..."

Nyssa frowned, sat back in her seat, and said, "Well, not everyone is used to the language of moderation."

Ra chuckled in the front seat next to Roy as they continued to drive to Kansas. "Speaking of language, what did Captain Lance say when you called him?"

Felicity sighed and shook her head. "He doesn't understand how a forged cop can get a woman in an interview room alone without getting caught. Honestly, I don't either. I have access to the security tapes but it was two years ago, so it'll be little while."

It was about six o'clock in the afternoon when they reached their destination, so they figured that they could meet up with Chloe and eat lunch with her and the party she was bringing along.

Felicity was surprised to hear that Chloe was wanting to meet as soon as possibile and she even offered to drive to Starling City to see her long lost cousin. Felicity declined the offer with everything going on and said that they'd be there by the end of the day tomorrow.

"This should be the hotel," Felicity said as the pulled up to a five-star hotel in Metropolis. "I'm pregnant and don't want to lift anything. I'll go inside and get someone to do it..." Felicity trailed off as Nyssa, Ra, Roy, and Steve all got their bags and Felicity's include. "Or, the muscular Fantastic Four could do it..."

"After you, Mrs. Queen," Ra advised and held the door open for her.

"Thank you, Mr. Al Ghoul," Felicity said while eyeing him as she scampered into the hotel. "Oof, sorry, sir," muttered Felicity to a man that was walking outside.

"No problem," said the man as he pushed the door open for the red haired woman on his shoulder.

Felicity frowned, and wondered if she had seen the man before. He looked slightly familiar, but she couldn't place his face. Felicity shook it off as she went up to the front desk and was greeted by a woman who had had a tough night and just wanted to go home, but, seeing as how she was getting paid good money, she put on a bright face.

"Hello, how are you doing this evening?" she asked Felicity.

"Quite fine – once I take a shower," Felicity replied.

"What room, ma'am?" she smiled, polite and opened the guest book for Felicity to sign her name.

"Six sixteen, I believe," Felicity scrolled through the names on the list. Ethan Moore, Terry Lee, Elyse Sycamore, L. Luthor, Mia Liner, Thomas Tree, Al Bloom... Felicity signed her name on the last blank of the lines. Felicity Queen. She loved saying her last name, and it never got old.

"Hi, I'm Felicity Queen, it's nice to meet you."

"Felicity. Queen."

"Mrs. Queen, darling, but call me Felicity..."

God, did she love being married to Oliver!

Felicity got handed the room key to her sweet and got the elevator going for the five of them. Felicity got cleaned up and decided that she would go to the restaurant with Steve and Roy, Nyssa would most likely be doing patrols outside and frequently talk to her father for company.

Felicity wore a fashionable short maternity dress with a long thin coat and simple flats. Steve wore a white short sleeved shirt with a brown leather jacket while Roy managed a button down shirt that was tucked into his pants.

"Aren't I going to be the most luckiest lady tonight?" Felicity smiled and wrapped her arms through theirs. "Let's go, we're late..."

"Damn, I think we've adopted onto Oliver's talent for being late," Roy smiled and so did Felicity.

By the time they reached the Chinese diner, Chloe had already arrived. The child that Felicity saw last had transformed into a beautiful woman with her own wedding ring on her finger and a little boy sitting beside her which she figured to be her son. A handsome husband was two seats to her left, their son in the middle of them.

"Chloe?" Felicity asked, mouth agape. "Oh my God! How are you?" Felicity hung her coat up on the hook which Steve helped her off to, and hung up his own.

"How am I, cuz, how are you?" Chloe glanced down at Felicity's stomach and got a side view of her. "Pregnant?! Oh, my gosh!"

"You have a little boy," Felicity pointed to the little boy who was now standing and starting to move over to greet them. "And short hair!" Felicity made the other connection quickly.

"You have long, blonde hair! Girlfriend, don't you ever cut it?" Chloe joked, lightly.

Felicity suddenly realized how different Chloe and herself were. They were untwins. Felicity had long, black hair when she was young, Chloe always had a pixie cut and was a short little blonde. Felicity had a mix of blue water eyes, Chloe had blue hazel eyes. Felicity was almost married at a young age, all the way through high school Chloe didn't have a serious boyfriend. Felicity always had a taste for instrumental music, Chloe liked rock'n'roll.

The only thing they really had in common was their personality, and computers.... Which made them sort of best friends while they were in high school. They had a falling out party when Chloe got accepted to the Daily Planet and Felicity didn't, but she didn't mind that much because Felicity got accepted into another year of M.I.T and Chloe didn't. They didn't really talk much after that because Felicity wasn't really good at keeping in touch.

"Hello, my name is Adam. It's nice to meet you," the shy but cute boy said.

"It's very nice to meet you too, young man," Felicity shook his hand and hugged her cousin after so many years she's lost count. "And, who is this handsome hunk?" Felicity smiled at Chloe's husband.

"I'm Merlyn Sparrow, but please, call me Archer," the man who was quite handsome captured Felicity attention despite her being married.

"Well, you certainly caught yourself a good-looking fish from the sea, Chloe," Felicity snickered in a humorous way. "It's nice to meet you, Archer, I'm Felicity Queen."

God, she loved her last name...