Zehnaseeb

Por Swarmayi

Cover credit : @_littlebitcrazy_ A manan story with a lots of mystery, thrill, drama, love, pain and romance. Más

Character Sketch
1. Her Life
2. His Life
3. First Meet
4. Tears
5. Emotions
6. Nightmare
7. His Fear
8. Friends
9. Monster
10. Allegations
11. Revelation
12. Shock
13. Suicide
14. Mother
15. Scars
16. Moments
17. Golu Molu
18. Relations
19. Fab 5
20. Hurt
21. Regret
22. Mess
23. Birthday
24. Tu Jo Kahe
25. Outburst
26. The End?
27. Alive
28. Planned?
29. The NM
30. Twisted Tale
31. Jealousy
32. Sick
33. Picnic Plans
34. I Trust You
35. Get Out
36. Realisation?
37. Lonavala
38. Punch
39. Care
40. Dinner Date
41. Humesha
42. In Action
43. Backfired?
44. Truth
45. Unexpected
46. Relief
47. Silent Storm
49. Reunion
50. Zehnaseeb
New Cover
About The Sequel
Important! Please Read!

48. Tu Jo Hain

7.5K 819 96
Por Swarmayi

Ansh was sitting beside Nandini and talking continuously.

"Nandi, you know what bhai did today? He didn't want to have healthy food na so when I went taking lunch, he acted like sleeping and said- Ansh please I don't have appetite, mujhe bhook nahi hai and bla bla bla. But when I said ki I brought chole puri toh sirji ko bhook lag gayi achanak. Huh! Dramebazz. Phir na maine pehle unhe soup pilaya jabardasti aur phir chole puri khilayi. Hehehe. I blackmailed him. Nice na? Hume itne bade bade lecture dete hai healthy diet ke aur khud dekho toh." Said Ansh making faces while Nandini was sitting looking out of window. Ansh kept blabbering.

"Do you even remember what's in next week? Tumhara birthday aa raha hay. Maine toh bhai ko bol diya hai ki iss baar grand birthday party hogi. We all will enjoy so much. Kitni preparations karni hai, invitations deni hai. Aur Nandi, you tell me your guest list too ha. I'll give invitation accordingly. Arey main toh bhool hi gaya. Iss baar birthday gift bahot special hai mere baby ke liye. Are you curious? Tch! Hogi bhi toh main kaunsa batanewala hu. Hehehe. Surprise surprise surprise. Just wait and watch. You are gonna dance out of happiness I bet." Said Ansh and looked at her. She was very calm. Didn't react even a bit. Ansh sighed and took her in his embrace.

"Something going on in my baby's mind, ha? Bologe nahi bhai ko? Bhai aapke pass hai dekho. It hurts to see you like this, Nandi. Please let it out whatever you have in your mind. Don't supress your emotions from us. Please baby." Said Ansh with moist eyes. His tears fell on her.

Suddenly he felt her hands moving in the hug. He looked down and saw her eyes closed. She had gripped his shirt in her fist tightly. He smiled a bit and kissed on her hairs muttering sweet nothings.

Manik who came to see them was looking all this while standing near the door. He wiped the corner of his eyes before leaving from there.

__________________

"I think it's time for Abhi bhai to meet Golu." Said Manik grabbing the attention of Ansh who came out making Nandini sleep. Ansh looked at him while he blinked his eyes in assurance.

"Are you sure, Manik?"

"Yeah. I think so. It's been two days we all are trying but there's no change in her condition. Yes, she reacts sometimes but it is not what we want. May be bhai will be able to take out her emotions. May be seeing him or hearing him, she will express. She will cry, she will shout. That's what we want right?" Said Manik to which Ansh agreed.

"Yeah. You're right. I'll talk to doctor regarding the discharge of bhai. He said bhai will need bed rest atleast for 2 weeks." Said Ansh worriedly.

"Don't worry about that. Bhai will be fully resting in Murthy Mansion. Just once let him come here and meet her so that we would get to know how she reacts." Said Manik and let out a sigh. Ansh nodded and patted his shoulder. He gave him a faint smile.

_______________

Manik helped Abhi getting inside the room of Nandini. He made Abhi sit near her. He looked at both of them and took a deep breathe before leaving the room.

Abhi was looking at her with teary eyes. She was looking so pale, so fragile. His heart was paining looking at her condition. He blinked away his tears and sniffed a bit.

"Doll.." he called her softly.

She didn't look at him neither moved from her place. Abhi controlled his sob. But in all this, she fisted her dress in tight grip which went unnoticed by him.

"Dekhogi bhi nahi bhaiyu ki taraf? Itna gussa ho?" He asked with a shivering voice.

"Hona bhi chahiye. I behaved like that only. I deserve this. You should get angry on me. Shout on me. You should beat me. You should ask me that why did I do this all with you? Why I hided everything from you? You should do all this, doll. You should." He said sniffing. Nandini was silent.

"You should punish me, doll. Not yourself. Tumhe mere sath jo kuch bhi karna hai, kar lo. I'm here infront of you. I'm your culprit. Saza do mujhe. But don't punish yourself, please. Don't hurt yourself. Don't stay like this, doll. Please.." Said Abhi choking at his words.

"Ansh, Manik, Cabir... They are breaking seeing you like this. They love you so damn much. Main.. I.. I love you so so much. Trust me. I know I didn't give you any reason to trust me from last 3 years but please.. I am not lieing or pretending. I really do. You are my daughter. And seeing my daughter in this state, I'm dying every second. Agar yeh meri punishment hai toh voh mujhe manjoor nahi. Because this way my baby is hurting herself more than me. And now I can't see her hurt anymore because she had enough of it." Said Abhi wiping his tears. He cupped her face by his another hand which wasn't injured.

"Say something, doll. Don't be quiet. Scream, shout, cry, beat. Do anything but just don't stay like this. Sunn rahi ho meri baat? Are you listening to me? Just say something damn it! Kuch bolo! Nandiniiii!" Shouted Abhi while crying as he lost his patience seeing her still on her place.

Hearing his shouts, Manik along with Ansh ran inside the room. Abhi was crying badly while holding her hand. Ansh moved near him and hugged him trying to make him calm. Manik moved to Nandini.

"Sshh. Bhai please relax. Please don't stress it's not good for you. Bhai, please. She will react. Give her sometime. She's in a shock. Please try to understand. Don't fall weak. I need your support. We all need it. Even Nandi. Please for her, sambhalo apne aapko." Ansh said rubbing his back. His own eyes moist.

Manik looked at Nandini who was shivering. He immediately took her in his embrace and started to calm her.

"Sshh. Golu.. don't stress. No no.. kuch nei hua. See Mani is here. Hmm? Everything is fine. Sshh. Don't get scared jaan. I'm here only. Ssshh. Bas bas." Said Manik pecking her head now and then while rubbing her back. Abhi and Ansh looked at them worriedly after breaking the hug.

Nandini had gripped his shirt tightly in her hand. Her eyes closed tightly. Abhi tried to touch her but she hided herself more in Manik's embrace. Hurt flashed through Abhi's face but he composed himself. Manik tighten the hug and keep whispering sweet things to her.

Ansh kept hand on Abhi's shoulder who looked at him with a pain. Ansh nodded in no and blinked his eyes in assurance. He took Abhi out of room leaving Manan alone.

"Jaan.. kuch nei hua baby. Achha mere taraf dekho. Atleast look at me shona. Main hoon na. Kuch nei hoga. I won't let anyone harm my golu. You know na Mani loves golu so much. Hmm? Aap shant ho jao please. Don't stress yourself." Said Manik rocking her in his arms a little.

After sometime she calmed down and Manik felt her grip loose. He slowly looked at her and found her sleeping. He kissed everywhere on her face gently and hided her face in his chest. He closed his eyes and then opened it taking a deep breathe.

Slowly he made her sleep on bed and he slept beside her taking her in his embrace. She snuggled to him more and he smiled.

________________

It's been 6 days that incident happen. Nandini was still the same. She used to respond something when Manik used to hug her or kiss her. And her response for Manik was also like gripping his shirt, hiding her face in his chest, hugging him tight while sleeping and obeying his orders whatever he ask her to do. That's all. It looked like she become a human robot. Manik never left her alone for a minute. Whenever he used to sat beside her, she used to cling on him like her life is depend on him and he's the only one in her life she doesn't wanna loose. Manik also didn't let her feel that way. He always assured her that he's there for her. He will never leave her side no matter what. He tried every possible way to make her normal.

Ansh and Cabir were trying their best to make her respond to them. They used to fake a fight, they used to beat each other, they used to tease each other and what not! Both were trying not to fall weak infront of her. They were doing all the things they could do for her. And in all this, Mukti was a constant support for Ansh. She was being his strength in these days.

And Abhi... He was recovering fast. He also used to visit Nandini daily. But there was no use. She never responded to him. In fact whenever he used to come near her, she used to hold Manik tight. Like she was scared of him or scared to accept him. Abhi was beyond hurt but she was his priority other than anything.

It was Nandini's birthday tomorrow. Fab 5 and Abhi, Ansh were preparing birthday surprise for her. They wanted to wish her on 12 am.

Manik had specially baked her favorite chocolate cake for her. Abhi and Ansh had brought lots of chocolates and ice cream for her along with her special birthday gift. Fab 4 also had something for her. All were hoping to see her reaction atleast on her birthday. It was 11:55 and all gathered outside her room. Abhi gestured Manik to go ahead while he looked at Ansh who nodded with a smile.

Manik entered inside and found her sleeping. He slowly sat beside her and caressed her hairs waking her softly.

"Goluuu.. get up baby. I have something interesting for you. Uth jao shona." Said Manik lovingly. Nandini stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes slowly.

She looked at Manik. Manik smiled and pecked her cheeks. Nandini looked at him for few seconds and closed her eyes again hiding her face in his chest. Manik widened his eyes.

"No no no. Sona nei hai jaan. Get up. It's a special day. See all are here. Uth jao na Golu, please. For Mani.." Said Manik making her look at him. She opened her eyes fully and looked at him. All were admiring the love birds from door. Abhi and Ansh were the happiest. Soon clock striked at 12 and Manik smiled widely.

"Happy birthday My life!"

Wishing her he kissed on her forehead with all his love. Nandini closed her eyes.

"Happy birthday Nandini/ Nandi/ doll/ Barbie." Everyone shouted entering inside. Nandini startled a bit hearing loud shout and clutched Manik's hand tight.

Manik smiled and patted her back.

"Relax. They are wishing you shona. It's your birthday!" Nandini just kept looking at him and didn't look at them. Everyone got sad. Manik turned her face towards them but she kept on looking at all with a blank face. Manik sighed.

"Happy birthday, to my baby. May god bless you all happiness in your life. Bhai loves you so much." Said Ansh siding all sadness and gave her a hug. Abhi came forward.

"Wish you many many happy returns of the day, doll. God bless you. Bhagwan kare meri bhi umar lag jaye tumhe. I love you alot." Said Abhi kissing her forehead with love. Abhi looked at her who was all silent. Ansh squeezed his hand and he nodded smiling a bit.

"Happy birthday Nandu/ Barbiee!" Fab 4 took her in group hug and wished her. Cabir sat beside her taking her in side hug.

"Kyaa baat hai barbie! Aaj toh tumhe lottery lagnewali hai. See, all have brought gifts for you. Woww! Itne saare gifts and yeh chocolates-" before cabir touch it Abhi took the basket away and glared at him. He made sad pout.

"It's not for you, Cabir. These all chocolates are only for my doll. Take it doll, I know how much you loves Dairy Milk Silk. See I and Ansh brough so many for you. And promise, I won't let Ansh touch even a one choco." Said Abhi happily forwarding the basket full of chocolates to her.

Everyone looked at her in excitement but alas! She didn't even look at those chocolates. Abhi got tears in his eyes as he remembered something.

"Oyy Monkey, where's my doll? Did you see her? I didn't see her from the time I came back from office. Hain kaha vo?" Hearing Abhi, Ansh made bad faces.

"Aapne meko monkey bola, main nei batanewala. You don't love me only." Said Ansh whining like kid. Abhi chuckled and hits his head.

"Nautanki. Chal hat. Aur bata meri doll kaha hai? And don't you dare say that I don't love you. You better know my answer." Said Abhi with little strict voice. Ansh made sad pout but smiled sheepishly seeing his glare.

"Hehe. I was just joking. And your doll she is on terrace." Said Ansh showing his battisi. Abhi frowned.

"Terrace pr? Akeli? What is she doing there?" Asked Abhi to which Ansh giggled.

"Kiss meee..." Abhi widened his eyes getting horrified and moved back.

"Whatttt?" Ansh bit his tongue understanding his blunder and shook his head vigorously. He dragged Abhi with him while laughing.

"Chalo mere saath. You will get to know." Abhi sighed and shook his head walking behind him.

They both reached near terrace door and Ansh showed him something laughing secretly.

"There..."

Abhi looked at the direction and his lips curved into the beautiful smile seeing the scene.

kiss me, close your eyes,

miss me, close your eyes,

kiss me,

i can read your lips,

on your fingertips,

i can feel your smile,

come on my lips,

and happiness in your eyes.

kiss me,

close your eyes…

Nandini was sitting on her swing with her teddy bear while singing this song eating her favourite DMS. She was giggling while swaying her legs and talking with teddy in mid having choco like a kid. The scene was damn adorable.

Ansh was silently moving near her without making any noise. Abhi saw this and about to pull him but he already went ahead. He hits his own forehead.

Ansh reached near her and snatched her chocolate. He laughed loudly while running away from her. Nandini get shocked and widened her eyes.

"Bhaiiiiiii! No! Give me my chochiiiii! Aaaaaah!" Said Nandini letting out a cry before running behind him. Abhi shook his head smiling before going near them to stop their marathon.

Abhi came in sense feeling hand on his shoulder and saw Ansh looking at him with moist eyes. He also remembered the same scene. Abhi forwarded one DMS from basket.

"This is your favorite chochiii. Won't you.. eat..this?" Asked Abhi choking a bit but Nandini never budge. He bursted into tears and left the room. Ansh and all others left behind him except Manik. He sat beside her.

"Golu, what was that ha? Why didn't you take the chocolate? How much bad they must have felt? You are hurting them badly. You are hurting your own people. You are hurting your Mani. Mera golu toh aisa nei tha! She can't even bear a single tear in anyone's eyes of her family. And now? She's only making them cry? Why Golu? Why? Stop this golu. It is enough. Bahot hogaya. Enough of your silence. You have to speak now." Said Manik getting angry a bit at the end. He held her shoulder gently.

"You are hurt. Dard ho raha hay tumhe. Then share it shona. Dard baatnese kam hota hai. Aise chup rehnese aur badhega. You said, you trust me. Bharosa karti ho na mujhpar? If yes then why are not sharing your pain with me, with your best friend, your love. Or you don't trust me enough to share your sorrows, your pain? Bolo golu? What is stopping you from opening up to your Mani? I'll never judge you, jaan. I told this million times. Still you are same. Are you feeling happy seeing everyone sad, hurt? Are you happy seeing your Mani's tears? Are you? Kyu kar ri ho aise? Please it's enough. I can't bear more. Thak chuka hu mein. I can't see you like this anymore, Nandini. I just can't.." Saying this his tears fell and he immediately left the room. Nandini stayed still at her place.

______________

Manik moved to his music room and wiped his tears harshly. He sat there all defeated but his eyes fell on his guitar. He thought something and took his guitar. He started streaming. Everyone downstairs heard the voice of guitar and looked at each other.

Teri saanson ki saans mein
Jo hoon toh main hoon
Tere khwabon ki aanch mein
Jo hoon toh main hoon..

Nandini who lied down after Manik left, heard his voice and her eyeballs moved to the direction of door. She woke up and sat on bed. She was listening attentively.

Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon
Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon..

Here everyone got emotional hearing Manik. They could feel his pain from his voice. Manik was singing while closing his eyes shut. Each word coming directly from his heart. Nandini clutched the bedsit tight in her fist. Her face showed restlessness.

Bin tere mera kya hai
Jisko sunu jisko kahun
Bin tere mujh mein kya hai
Jisko jiyun jis mein rahun
Tujh mein hi duniya meri hai
Tere ik pal mein sadiyan meri
Bin tere main sehra saa hoon
Bin tere main qatra bhi nahi..

Manik remembered the moments they spent together. Their friendship, their fun, their fight, their teasing, their date, their confession and each moment. Smile lingering on his lips.

Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hain toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon
Tu jo hain toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon..

Nandini's eyes pooled with tears. Slowly a traitor left following by many others. She kept crying holding the bedsheet in her fist. She could feel his emotions, his love, his pain. A sob left and she palmed her mouth.

Tu mere chehre pe hai
raahat saa jo thehra huaa
Main bhi tere haathon mein
kismat sa hoon, bikhra hua
Tu meri rooh saa hai
Tujhko chhu ke main zinda lagun
Jab bhi main mujhko dekhun
Mujh mein bhi main tujh sa lagun..

Manik remembered recent incidents and her condition. His tears fell rapidly on his face which he didn't care to wipe. He was broken. His life was in pain and he could do nothing for her. The helplessness and guilt was eating him. He wanted her badly. He wanted to hear her magical voice.

Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon
Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon..

As soon as Manik ended the song. His door banged open. He opened his eyes with the sudden noise and looked at the direction.

There, stood his life drenched in tears. He got shocked seeing her there. He kept guitar aside and stood up from his place.

"Golu..." He whispered her name softly.

And that was it! Nandini ran into his arms and jumped on him hugging him to her dear life. She cried loudly while Manik closed his eyes letting his tears fall too and hugged her more tightly.

Fab 4 along with Murthy siblings watched the scene from door with moist eyes.

Screen freezes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

171K 6.7K 49
A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant businessMan is a Baby of his Jaan And A...
47.1K 3.5K 11
Hi guys this is a short story of our favourite couple manan . This story is about how manan fall in love and support each other in their hard times...
130K 8.1K 38
This is one more beautiful love story of Manik and nandini.
19.5K 1.7K 28
This is a beautiful arrange marriage story.