Black Rose

By Luna_Moonlight0089

A medical examiner with lingering trauma due to his parents cold blooded murder, finds himself caught up in t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
The end ...?
Preview

Chapter 75

1.7K 175 15
By Luna_Moonlight0089

Gulf clutched at his chest trying to get air back in his lungs. What the fuck had just happened? He looked around the house trying to adjust his eyes to the darkness. Only the sound of his labored breaths could be heard. He shook his mind trying to concentrate.

He looked at the wide open door, who was that? How did they get in without making a sound? What were they doing here to begin with. He laid on the floor trying to calm his heart and regulate his breathing, he didn't need an anxiety attack right now, what he needed was to be sound of mind so he could gather his thoughts. He closed his eyes and concentrated on calming himself.

His heart began to regulate, his breathing adjusted. Once he was sure he wasn't going to have an attack he got up slowly. He used the counter to steady himself, his legs trembled slightly as the adrenaline rush from earlier faded.
He walked to the door flipping the light switch and examined it. No trace of forced entry, he remembered the attackers hands were gloved. He looked around nothing seemed to be missing, everything was exactly how he had left it, so what was his purpose.

He rubbed his neck massaging away the ache he felt. He closed the door and locked it, not that it mattered apparently. He walked back to the kitchen and took out a water bottle from the fridge, he gulped it down. He sat down and thought about everything. He remembered sleeping soundly and suddenly images began to flash, the bodies of the 'Black Rose' victims faded in and out of his dreams and... there was something else what was it. He closed his eyes again trying to remember. Nothing. He pounded his fist on the table frustrated.

Could this be the killer? Had he come to get revenge for finding him last time? He got up and walked to his room picking up his phone. He should tell Mild right away. He scrolled through his contacts and found him he clicked on it and right as he was about to press the call button he paused.

What if it was the killer? Would telling his friends put them in danger? Should he tell Suppasit? What if his house was being watched and that's how the killer had found him. Would Mild coming here put him in dangers way? He looked at his screen again and locked it. No, he wouldn't risk anyone else specially not the people he cared for, but he also couldn't just hide it. Who could he trust?

He sat down on the bed thinking. It was a risk to trust him but he seemed like the most reasonable one. He would wait until morning and then give him a call. He looked around the room. Had he made it this far in? Why was he leaving? Did he not come here to kill him? He had so many questions scrambling around his head. He took a deep breath and walked to the restroom, he began to fill the tub with water, he needed to relax.

Meanwhile

He drove with a smile on his face. The smell of lavender coming off his clothes kept his high going, his dick throbbed painfully in his pants but he didn't care. He didn't know why it had turned him on so much to see his Kana gasp for air but he liked it, better yet he loved it. He giggled. Who knew this was better than just watching him from afar!

He chuckled again feeling it vibrate in his chest. Of course he couldn't risk getting that close to him again, this was because he had no choice! But he felt a little rush flow through him at the thought of having his Kana gasp for air, maybe with his dick shoved deep in his mouth. He hummed in pleasure. Yes he could see it now, he needed to finish his confession soon, he needed to burry himself deep into his Kana and have him beg and gasp for air as he pounded away mercilessly. He bit his lip in excitement.

Later that morning

Gulf finished eating his breakfast. He had today off and didn't have any plans till he saw Mew that afternoon. He glanced at the door. He picked up his phone and decided it was time to make that call. He clicked on the contact and waited.

"Hello" he heard the person answer.

"Hey sorry I know this is random but I was wondering, there's something I need help with and I was wondering if you could come by my place." He paused listening "it won't take long I promise, just don't tell anyone you're coming here"

Gulf smiled "Thank you! I'll explain everything when you're here I'll text you the address!" He hung up. He looked towards the door again. He wouldn't risk his friends but at least someone else would know if anything were to happen to him.

Meanwhile

Mew looked out his balcony. It was a beautiful day but he had a really bad feeling at the pit of his stomach for some reason. He felt Chopper nuzzle to his leg sensing his discomfort.

"I'm okay" he whispered back to him which earned him a whine.

"Why are you making him nervous" Nida complained from the kitchen. She had shown up this morning after finding out Gulf and Mew were going on their first date.

"I'm not" he lied "I guess he just feels I'm nervous about tonight"

Nida looked at her brother and smiled "there's nothing to be nervous about, I saw the way Gulf looks at you, he definitely likes you"

Mew smiled at that, he felt something alright, but Mew knew he didn't understand the feeling yet so he had to be patient.

"How's mom?" He asked trying to distract himself and shake off the bad feeling.

Nida placed the eggs on a plate "Good! She joined a book club. She loves it" she smiled fondly remembering her mother's excitement as she shared her first get together "she's a social butterfly"

"Guess we know where you get it from" he teased taking a seat to eat breakfast with his sister "so what are we doing today?" He asked with a pout on his face.

"Stop pouting" she shoved him lightly "were just going to go get you a good outfit for tonight.

"What's wrong with the clothes I have?!?" He whined

"It's a special occasion you should make sure you look nice!" Mew rolled his eyes.

"Did you tell him the restaurant you are going to take him to?" Mew shook his head.

"Mew!" She complained.

"What? Should I?"

"Yes! What if he shows up in a t-shirt and jeans because he doesn't know!"

"Okay I'll tell him later" he stuck his tongue out.

"What are you 5?"

He laughed hard at that one. Gulf had told him the same thing "You and him would get along marvelously" he said between chuckles.

"Oh?" She said smirking "Should I try and make friends with my in-law ?" She teased

Mew pinched her softly "Mew!!!" She yelled and giggled. His mood had lifted , he still had a weird feeling but maybe it was his nerves getting the best of him.

Later

Gulf was reading Irashi's journal when he heard a knock. He walked up and opened the door.

"Hey" he said, moving out of the way to let him in.

"So What's this about Kanawut?" Zee asked confused.

"I'll tell you all about it"

They took a seat. Zee had to admit he had been shocked when Kanawut called him this morning, even more when he had requested him not to tell anyone. Had something happened between him and Mew? Was he mad at Saint? He furrowed his brows , his mind had been going in circles since he had received his call.

"I'm going to tell you something but before I do I need you to understand and promise me that you won't tell anyone. Not Mew and much less Saint."

Zee didn't like this. He hated keeping things from his best friend and he was just starting with Saint he didn't want to break his trust "I'm not sure about this, it depends on what you tell me Gulf"

Gulf took a deep breath " This morning I was attacked here in my house"

Zee widened his eyes "What?! By who? Why?!"

Gulf shook his head "I have no idea I couldn't see his face and he didn't speak while he attacked me. The truth is I woke up and caught him leaving my house, when I confronted him he tackled me to the ground and choked me till I let him go"

Zee couldn't believe his ears "Why the fuck did you not call the police!"

"Zee" Gulf said calmly "he had gloves on, his whole body was covered, there's no trace of forced entry and he didn't steal anything."

He got it now. He had no solid evidence that an attack had actually taken place. There was no signs of struggle in the house, no real case. He looked at Gulf and noticed the slight bruising on his neck.

"Are you okay?" He knew if Mew found out about this he would go into over protective mode and he had already seen how territorial Saint was with him.

Gulf nodded "Other than slight bruising and a slightly soar body, I'm fine" he looked towards the door than back at Zee "I don't think he was here to kill me or he would've done it, he seemed to be leaving when I found him"

"Do you have any idea or who it might be?"

Gulf swallowed it was a risk telling Zee because this might be where he drew the line but he had to make sure someone knew just in case "I think it was the 'Black Rose' killer"

Zee looked at him in disbelief "What makes you think that?"

"I interrupted him at the last scene, he was fully prepared, face mask , gloves, cap , dark clothing." Zee still wasn't convinced "he got in and out without making a sound, he didn't force my door at all and even though he tackled me he seems hesitant to do so"

Zee took all the information in. If Gulf was right and it was the killer was he going to change M.O and kill Gulf now? He looked up at Gulf.

"No he won't kill me"

"How do you know that?!" Zee said frustrated "He was here Gulf he found you and followed you and entered your home"

"He would've done it last night" Gulf was sure of that.

"If you could just help me" Zee was confused what could he do "I need to set up cameras, and also better locks, I know that you have vast experience in that area" it was true, he had to investigate multiple break in scenes and had studied up on all the surveillance and protection gear during that time.

"Okay, I'll help you" Gulf smiled "but if something like this happens again I'm telling everybody even if you get mad at me" Gulf nodded, at least for now he would have time. If he could catch the killer without anyone else being involved. He would.

****

They sat there and looked for surveillance equipment. Zee pointed out what was best in the market and what would be good for capturing faces at night. He showed him the best types of locks. They ordered everything he needed.

"Thank so much for all of your help Zee" Gulf said extending his hand "and thank you for keeping the secret for me"

Zee didn't like it, but for now he would keep the information to himself. "Let me know if you need help with anything else okay?" Gulf nodded and walked him out the door.

His phone beeped.

For later we are not doing a casual dinner. Fancy- Mew

He smiled. His hand went to his neck. Would he notice? If he did how could he explain it? He grabbed the ice bag he had put away earlier and put it to his neck again massaging, hoping the bruising would fade.

Later

"Okay let me look at you" Nida said with a big smile on her face.

"Don't you think it's a bit much for a first date?" Mew asked uncomfortable in the burgundy suit.

"No! You're so used to T-shirts, jackets, simple buttons downs" she smoothed out the shoulders "you look so handsome Suppa"

He smiled at his nickname, she hadn't said it in a while "Thanks Nida" he said pulling her into a hug.

"Okay okay enough mush" she said pushing him away "now let me fix you hair! We want a boyish look let's do messy hair, okay?" Mew just shrugged "oh also put this on! It goes well with the turtle neck look" she said smiling while holding a necklace.

"Where did you get this?" He asked taking it in his hands looking at the loops that encircled the dark green stone.

"It's my gift to you" she said smiling widely "it's a dark emerald, it means truth and love"

He watched it shine in the light "Nida.."

"I just want you to be happy and always be yourself okay" she looked at him with big eyes full of love.

"I love you" he said, she smiled back "I love you too Suppa"

Outside the restaurant

Mew waited in the lobby looking down at the tiles and how they shined under the chandeliers. He was nervous but he was happy. He touched the necklace and smiled. He needed to get her something too.

"Mew"

He heard his name being called out and glanced up. His breath caught. He watched as Gulf walked towards him with a deep blue velvet jacket that closed at his waist making his shoulders wide. He took confident steps towards him, his face serious , Mew looked around and realized people were glancing in Gulf's direction.

He smiled why wouldn't they, he looked ready for the cover of a magazine, the deep blue complimenting his skin so well his hair falling effortlessly framing his face. As he got closer a smile began to spread on his face and Mew thought his heart would stop. Did he not realize how breathtaking he was?

"Hi, sorry this is all I had" he mumbled "I'm not sure if it's good enough for this place" he said glancing around, but Mew's eyes were fixed on him.

Gulf looked at Mew and smiled "You look great by the way"

Mew couldn't stop himself he reached out pulling Gulf in by the waist and giving him a peck on his lips "You look amazing" he answered

He watched as Gulf's ears began to turn red and a slight blush painted his cheeks, he grabbed his hand "Lets go ".

Gulf nodded with his heart hammering crazily in his chest.

********
Author's Note: We are at 3/4ths of the story guys! 🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
167K 8.9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
134K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
167K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...