Being a Rockstar Sucks

By RedPandaKat

Jace is the lead singer to Silver Snakebites and he hates it. He used to love it, until girls began loving th... More

Being a Rockstar Sucks 1
Being a Rockstar Sucks 2
Being a Rockstar Sucks 3
Being a Rockstar Sucks 4
Being a Rockstar Sucks 5
Being a Rockstar Sucks 6
Being a Rockstar Sucks 7
Being a Rockstar Sucks 8
Being a Rockstar Sucks 9
Being a Rockstar Sucks 10
Being a Rockstar Sucks 11
Being a Rockstar Sucks 12
Being a Rockstar Sucks 13
Being a Rockstar Sucks 14
Being a Rockstar Sucks 15
Being a Rockstar Sucks 16
Being a Rockstar Sucks 17
Being a Rockstar Sucks 18
Being a Rockstar Sucks 20
Being a Rockstar Sucks 21
Being a Rockstar Sucks 22
Being a Rockstar Sucks 23
Being a Rockstar Sucks 24
Being a Rockstar Sucks 25
Being a Rockstar Sucks 26
Being a Rockstar Sucks 27
Being a Rockstar Sucks 28
Being a Rockstar Sucks 29
Being a Rockstar Sucks 30
Bonus Chapter 1~Elliot Meets Jace
Being a Rockstar Sucks 31
Being a Rockstar Sucks 32
Being a Rockstar Sucks 33
Being a Rockstar Sucks 34
Being a Rockstar Sucks 35
Being a Rockstar Sucks 36
Being a Rockstar Sucks 37
Being a Rockstar Sucks 38
Being a Rockstar Sucks 39
Being a Rockstar Sucks 40
Being a Rockstar Sucks 41
Being a Rockstar Sucks 42
Being a Rockstar Sucks 43
Being a Rockstar Sucks 44
Being a Rockstar Sucks 45
Being a Rockstar Sucks 46
Being a Rockstar Sucks 47
Being a Rockstar Sucks~Final~
Author's note: Sequel info

Being a Rockstar Sucks 19

66.2K 632 146
By RedPandaKat

Thankzz for Commenting & Voting!!! I freakin' love ya guys!!Hope you like this chap!!

Enjoy Peeps!!! XD

******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****

)))) Chapter 19((((

Serenity's POV

Once again we were in Baskin Robins or Heaven. Take your pick. I walked over to take a seat next to Jace, when Lake pushed me out of the way and sat there. I sent him an icy look and he sent me a dirty look. I thought he liked me or something, since he was hitting on me. But now he treats me like crap and practically kisses Jace's feet.

I grumpily take a seat next to Freckles, across from Jace. Jace looks at me puzzled, and then turns to his right to the no longer empty seat. When he notices Lake there he scowls.

"Move."He growls at Lake. Lake glares at me and shakes his head no."That's where Serenity belongs; she belongs right by my side."Jace continues with a smirk. I burst out laughing, while Lake chokes on his ice-cream.

"That's so cheesy Jace."I say between laughs. He smiles and shrugs. It's what you would hear in a crappy romance movie or soap opera. (A/N: no offense to people who watch soap operas or romance movies)

"It made you laugh and that's what matters."He winks and smirks. I continue laughing.

"Cheesy Jace!"I exclaim. Jace laughs with me, while Freckles looks uncomfortable. Suddenly strawberry ice cream lands on my face. I blink as the cold sweetness slowly slips down my face. I turn to see a smirking Lake. My jaw drops, that son of bee! Lake's expression suddenly shifts to on of concern and shock, when Jace turns to him.

"Oh Serenity! I'm so sorry!"He feigns sincerity. Jace glares at him and then turns back to my face, where he suddenly burst out laughing.

"You look so dang funny right now!"He exclaims, while slipping out his IPhone. I lick some off at the corner of my mouth with my tongue and that's when I hear a click. I look to see Jace snickering and Freckles politely trying to hold back a laugh. Lake is full out laughing."Ah, I'm going to send this to everybody!"Jace exclaims.

I glare at him in annoyance and wipe a handful of strawberry ice cream from my face. I then fling it at Jace's face. His eyes widen and he manages to put his phone away, but the ice cream slams on his pretty

face. Lake suddenly shuts up and glares at me, while Freckles finally bursts out into squeaky fits.

Jace wipes off the ice cream from his face and sends me a playful glare. I start reaching for my chocolate ice cream to throw at him, when suddenly more strawberry ice cream stings my face. I shift my gaze to look at an angry Lake. I scowl and dramatically throw my blue chair to the flamboyant floor.

"This means war!"I shout grabbing a spoonful of chocolate ice cream. Lake accepts my challenge and grabs his own spoonful.

"Bring it on bimbo!"Lake exclaims with a humongous smirk. I huff in anger and fling my spoonful at his

face. He dramatically falls backward, slamming onto his back. I cheer in joy, until Cookie Dough Ice cream slams on my ear. I do a mini seizure, surprised at the coldness and fall to the floor cradling my ear. Cookie Dough. That only belongs to Jace. While I'm on the floor, the war goes on between Jace and Lake. With my peripheral vision I catch a cowering Freckles under the table.He has Cookie Dough on his cheek.Aww we always bring him into trouble. I crawl over to him and sit next to him.

"It's gonna be alright Freckles; I'll suffocate them with chocolate ice cream!Chocolate shall perish all evil!"I pronounce with a burning passion.See, Freckles and I both share a love for chocolate ice cream.My little speech seems to encourage Freckles, for he stops cowering and tilts his chin up.

"Let's take these traitors down!"He exclaims with enthusiasm. I laugh and together we stand up with our bowls of chocolate ice cream. Now standing up, we can see Jace covered in strawberry and Lake covered in Cookie Dough.

"Chocolate!"We chorus and charge toward Jace and Lake. Their eyes widen and they cringe. I'm sure their life flashes before their eyes as we drown them in chocolate ice cream. Jace and Lake are out of ice cream, thus they are incapable of fighting.Freckles takes down Lake,while I take down Jace.

At this point, we are slipping on the ice cream covered floor, while employees laugh. I slip and grab Jace's black shirt to prevent my fall.But with my luck, I fall and Jace falls with me.Luckily, I fall on Jace's chest, breaking my fall.

I pick myself off, to get off of him, but Jace captures my wrist and pulls me down."You look like crap."He

whispers in my ear and I shiver.His words register and I frown.

"You do too."I reply and its true.His blonde hair is now soaked in strawberry and chocolate,his cheeks are covered in giant clumps of chocolate ice cream.Though, I gotta say he looks like a yummy ice cream sundae.I bend over and lick some off his cheek.He tenses and then chuckles.

"Don't treat me like food."He teases.

"You sure look like it."I smirk.

"Ooh."He winks.He leans up and plants his sticky lips on mine.I eagerly return the kiss.We would of

continued,but two booming voices stop us.I scramble onto my feet and then fall back down,due to the ice cream strewn all over the floor.I decide to just stay sitting, Jace sits up next to me.

The first obnoxious voice is Lake's"PDA Much?!"He shouts angrily.I shrug carelessly and turn my attention to the second voice.How many times are we going to encounter him?

"Can't you kids EVER stay out of trouble?!"James shouts in exasperation. Jace and I sigh, sick of the usual lecture.

"Obviously we can't."I answer his rhetorical question, just to annoy him.James practically releases steam out of his ears.Jace snickers,while Freckles returns to cowering under the table.

"CLEAN!ALL FOUR OF YOU!"James demands in rage.

"But-"We all say at the same time.

"No buts!"James shuts us up.

"But!But!But!"I sing with humor in my tone.Jace and surprisingly Lake burst out laughing.

"But!But!But!"Jace sings along and we all snicker at James' beet red face.Not red from embarrassment, but red from anger.

"But!But!Bu-"Lake begins singing, but automatically shuts up when James takes out his gun.

"Hands up!"James shouts, pointing his gun at us and we instantly comply.We raise our hands up and watch James cautiously with wide eyes."Clean!"He demands and this time we don't argue.

****************

It takes two freakin' hours to clean the dang place!We all tiredly trudge outside,while people give us funny looks.Well, we are covered in ice cream...Some even take pictures.Oh gawd.I hope Criss Angel doesn't see me like this.It would be so embarrassing.Hmm...Maybe he can do a magic trick that will make Lake disappear.I will love Criss even more, if he could grant me that wish.Lake is seriously getting on my nerves.First he ruins our date by hitting on me,next he stalks us the whole night!Will he stalk us to our room?I freakin' hope not.I really am disappointed that our date was ruined though.Its strange, but I really am starting to like Jace.I just met him, but he's my type of guy.Funny, nice and cool.It will suck when we leave.Starting tomorrow, we will only have a week left.Liz will be crushed and I might be too.But I've NEVER cried over a guy and I will certainly not start now.

We get on the elevator,since all four of us are staying in Luxor.Of course, we all press different floor numbers.Jace and I press level 28,Lake presses level 25 and Freckles presses level 19.I sigh in relief that Lake isn't in our same level.Then curiosity hits me.

"Why are all the smarties here,Freckles?"I ask him and he smiles brightly,already knowing what I mean when I say smarties.

"Theres a Star Wars convention."He replies happily and I smile.Of course,should of known.Lake gives him an appreciative look.

"I'm here for that too!"Lake exclaims and with that they get into a conversation on Star Wars and that they should meet up together.I zone out and I start humming along to the elevator music.Suddenly the elevator stops and Freckles steps out.He waves goodbye and we return it.Lake turns to us and opens his mouth like he's going to say something, then closes it and turns away from Jace and I.O-kay weird.Finally we reach his floor and he steps out.

"Bye Jace."He says sadly,completely ignoring my presence and I scowl.Jerk.Jace half-heartedly waves

and then looks away.

"He's creepy."Jace tells me and I agree,by shaking my head furiously.He chuckles and pats my head."Even though he ruined our date,It was still fun and I got to kiss you."He says with a smile on his face,his grey eyes look a shade lighter.I laugh.

"Yep, definitely."I agree and his smiles widens.We reach our floor and we both step out, our hands entwined.We walk in the room, to be greeted by Blake crashed on the couch.We both laugh and Jace takes a picture of Blake.

"Hey, you better delete that picture of me."I complain to Jace.He looks at me and shakes his head no.

"Nope, you look cute."He then sets the picture as his wallpaper.My hair is clinging to my temples ,my brown eyes filled with humor and my tongue is twisted to wipe off the strawberry ice cream.I smack his arm, but laugh.

"I call shower first!"I shout and run to get my clothes,then race to the bathroom.I can hear Jace's laugh echoing the quiet room as I do this.Everybody is sleeping now.I take out my phone from my pocket to see the time is 1 am.Dang. Are we always out late or what?Though 1 am ain't too bad...

I quickly take a warm shower and walk out to notify Jace that it's his turn ,but he's already sleeping in a sticky tangled mess of sheets on the bed couch.I grimace, then smirk.Payback.I sneak over there and take a picture of him.His lower body is under the covers,except for his foot sticking out and he's laying on his back.His arms are widespread on mattress,his red bangs stuck to his sticky cheek and his mouth is wide open, letting drool fall out.I laugh at this, its gross,but somehow him doing it just makes it seem cute.Gawd am I insane or what?

I walk toward my bed and lay down onto the cloud like mattress.I take out my phone and with a smile on my face, I set the picture I just took of Jace as my wallpaper.I don't want to go home anymore, but the obligation is inescapable.

***********************************

SO I just uploaded a pic of the hotel room looks like. Check it out if you want.

I hope you guys liked it!I really tried to make it longer!Ah I'm a fail.

Good?Bad?

Plz comment-vote-fan to tell me what you think! XD

-Redzebra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 114K 37
Brooklyn Banks is a nerd. Ever since she was in middle school and junior high, she's been mocked and teased about how she dresses and how she's so sm...
152K 21.1K 70
A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who desire her. Madison Hart is outspoken, dete...
1M 89.7K 71
❝Hello?❞ ❝Hey...is this Ana?❞ ❝...Maybe. Whom does it concern?❞ ❝She's my study partner?❞ ❝Uh...the phone is breaking up...crackle. Crackle. Can't he...
79.4K 4.6K 41
Meet Justin Drew Bieber or mainly known as Mute. He's the school's biggest loser and nerd that has very little to say. He constantly gets made fun of...