Bonus Chapter 1~Elliot Meets Jace

So this a new think I'm going to try out.They're bonus chapters that focus on a certain aspect of the story that isn't a big part of my plot,by having flashbacks.Tell me what you think plz.

Oh by the way Zelliot is four years older than Jace.In the story he's 21 in this he's 4.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••Bonus Chapter #1•••

Elliot Meets Jace

*Zelliot Pov*

Die!Bam!Crash!The Joker soared into the air,falling off my bed.Batman can kick butt!I laughed evilly as I covered his chest with red Sharpie,to make it look realistic where Batman shot him.

"Elliot mommy is coming home today."My dad exclaimed,leaning on the door frame,his short crimson hair seemed like fire in the light.He smiled in amusement,his gray eyes twinkling.

"Okay dad."I answered more interested in further demolishing the Joker.My mom has been gone for a while,I don't know why,dad told me that mommy was bringing me a little brother.

Maybe it's a puppy?Or a baby crocodile?!I've always wanted one!

The doorbell rang suddenly and dad zoomed off to answer it,I ran after him the Sharpie still in my hand.I walked into the living room to see mommy and dad cooing at a thing,their smiles radiant;I frowned.That was no crocodile.It was a chubby,practically bald alien looking thing.

I don't what that as my brother.

My dad kissed it's forehead and my stomach dropped;Thats my dad.Why is he kissing that alien?

"Elliot!Mommys back!"Dad shouted as if I couldn't hear him a few feet away.I stomped over there and hugged my mom's leg.

"Hi mommy."I looked up at her,she smiled down at me her brown eyes warm,her brown hair caressed my face as she bent down to kiss my cheek.I smiled,happy my mommy was back.I missed her.

"Hi Elliot.Look here.It's your baby brother Jace."She smiled,showing the alien's face to me.It's chubby face almost ate Its gray eyes,it looked at me dumbly,saliva dropping down the side of his face.

It's nasty.

My eyes stopped and noticed his blond hair;shouldn't he have red or brown hair?Like mommy and dad?Ooh I was right!He really is an alien,that's why he's different.

"Isnt he cute Elliot?"Mommy asked me,I shook my head and grimaced.

"He's ugggllllyyyy."I pointed at it's face a horrified look on mine.The alien suddenly reached out and pulled my red hair,I winced and pulled away,my frown deepening.

I don't like him.

"Elliot don't be mean."My dad scolded me,my jaw dropped.IT attacked me!I threw my sharpie on the floor angrily and stomped on it repeatedly.I was known for my tantrums.

"Elliot!"My dad yelled angrily,I instantly stopped and scurried off behind his drum set.My dad and mommy both love music,so they play all the time.My dad is teaching me how to play the drums and I love it.I bet the alien can't play anything.

My mom laughed,until the alien began crying angrily reminding me of the sirens of a firetruck.I love firetrucks;Im going to be a firefighter when ai grow up.Either that or Batman!

"Oh he's hungry."My mom announced and sat down on the couch with him,she then placed him under a blanket to her chest,I guess to cover herself.My face turned green as IT began sucking.

IT is eating my mommy!

I rushed over there,ready to fight him with my Batman action figure,but my dad pulled me away and gave me a disapproving look.I frowned.

"But daddy ITS eating mommy!"I whined,my voice panicked.I only call dad,daddy when I'm panicked.Dad was easier to say.But I loved saying mommy because it sounded like mummy and mummies are cool.

"HE is not an it,he is your baby brother and your mommy is feeding him."I threw up in my mouth.Why would mommy feed that alien?I walked away disgusted by the sight and went back to my room to play with my action figures.

My red walls with Superhero posters,glow in the dark stars and pictures greeted me.I walked over to my Batman car bed and happily plopped into it.I grabbed Batman and the Joker and put them to violently fight eachother.Bam!Pow!Crash!Batman was winning,his punches hit Joker in the face.Joker falls backwards and Batman rushes over.Bam!Pow!Cra-

"Elliot...Come say goodnight to Jace."Mommy told me,her smile kind.I sighed dramatically and walked toward her.

"Do I have to?"I whined.

I really don't like the alien.

"Elliot."My mommy said sternly,obviously upset with my behavior.I gulped from fear,you never wanted to upset mommy,she will attack you.She can be kind at one point and evil at another.So I reluctantly turned to look at the alien.

It's eyes watched me curiously,lifting a chubby finger at me,I backed away and looked at it in horror.

"Elliot just say goodnight."Mommy sighed.

I clenched my teeth and looked into it's steel gray eyes."Goodnight."I muttered.

Mommy wasn't satisfied and lifted it.

"Give him a goodnight kiss."She smiled,her eyes filled with excitement.

I winced at even the thought of kissing that thing.I was about to run away but my mommy gave me 'the look'I swallowed the nasty stuff in my throat that wanted to come out and slowly leaned in.I shut my eyes tightly and rapidly kissed it's sticky cheek.

I really really don't like the thing.

I felt like throwing up but it beat me to it.The alien coughed,hiccuped and threw up.It's yellow mushy vomit

landed on my face.

I hate it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So how was it?Sorry if it sucked...

I don't know what a 4 year old thinks like :•}

Should I continue making these bonus chapters???

I'll try uploading chap 31 later this week

Plz Vote~Comment

~Redzebra