Zero: A BTS AU (On Hold)

By ModronBearerOfLight

BTS X Reader Soulmate au You are just a normal person with a normal family, normal worries regarding school l... More

Another day: Ch 1
Please, go with me: Ch 2
Reluctance: Ch 3
Foggy: Ch 4
Why is she like this? Ch 5
7 nervous brothers: Ch 6
Off we go: Ch 7
Excuseeee me: Ch 8
Loud crowd: Ch 9
Nerves before the meet: Ch 10
Anticipation: Ch 11
Pained meeting: Ch 12
Jungkook: Ch 13
Jimin: Ch 14
Everytime we touch I get the feeling: 15
What do we have here? Ch 16
Let us: Ch 17
Should I stay or should I go? Ch: 18
Sleepy, that's what I am: Ch 19
Sun and Spring: Ch 20
Reflect: Ch 21
Converse (High): Ch 22
Wonder: Ch 23
Go Go: Ch 24
Take Me to the Sky: Ch 25
Home is where the Heart is: Ch 26
Is your Heart your Soul?: Ch 27
Burn it up: Ch 28
Daydream: Ch 29
A Star's Calling: Ch 30
A/N: 1
Home: Ch 31
A meal and some friends: Ch 32
Clumsy Curiosities: Ch 33
Butterfly: Ch 34
I don't know anymore: Ch 35
Beans again: Ch 36
It's a date: Ch 37
Off to the shop you hop: Ch 38
The trip continues: Ch 39
A painting and some plants: Ch 40
Suspicions unanswered: Ch 41
A brief visit: Ch 42

Fall Everything: Ch 43

2.8K 121 49
By ModronBearerOfLight

Namjoon regains his composure instantaneously, satanding besides his mate as if nothing had ever happened.

"You guys," he sighs as he shakes his head at them, giving you a look that cries 'can you believe these people'.

You chuckle, well aware of the mess that he himself has left in your pantry.

The group groan and stumble up, stretching their necks or rubbing their arms before they recall your presence.
They all look at you and then between themselves, beginning after a moment to walk slowly to you.

"Um, sorry about that," Hoseok says, some maple syrup coating his left hand.

All of them have some of the discarded breakfast upon some part of them, except for Jin who seems to be almost prestienee in his appearance. As you look about you notice how even Suga's elegant complexion has been tainted. However, it isn't maple syrup that lines his arm but the sticky red colour of life.

"Yoongi! You are bleeding! Oh my gosh," you practically scream as you run to him.

The contact of your skin; the soft creases of your hands, the smooth rifts of your fingerprints. The whole experience of you being so close to him, so eager to grab hold of him, petrify him into the most beautifully crafted statue.

"Yoongi?" You question again, unerved at his lack of response.

He blinks, a slow and exaggerated movement before shaking his head, "I am fine. It is only a little bit of blood, not anything serious".

You think he is attempting to reassure you, but in reality he knows that it will completely heal within an hour or so.

"Yeah, he is fine," says Jungkook as he leans in close to the hurt arm, inspecting it with a look of consideration.

"He has had much worse," Jimin tries to assure you.

It really doesn't. You just feel bad and worried about what they go through if they can be this calm about the sight of blood.

Jin steps in to take hold of the situation, "Don't worry (y/n), I have medical training".

"Yo-you do?" You ask amazed, looking down to whisper, 'is there anything this man can't do?'

Yoongi chuckles, the only one to hear, before he taken to a different room by Jin who promptly pulls out a medical kit from the cupboard.

"You should probably go to the bathroom (y/n)," says Tae in his smooth, soft voice.

It catches you off guard, distracted as you watched the eldest two in the other room. When did he get that close?

"I am sorry what?" You blurt at the man leant over your sholder.

His head tilts down, moving slowly, directing you to your hands. Initially, his eyes had stayed still whilst his head moved, stairing into your eyes before they flickered away in a flash. You note the change, but it is the colour on your hands that panicks you.

Blood.

They are covered in Yoongi's blood and you hate that. Your stomach churns and you feel sick at the sight of it. You weren't normally like this with blood. And you knew why it was that his blood was effecting you so much. It was the thought of him injured enough for his blood to cover your hands. The worry. That worry was turning your insides into a jungle gym of nerves.

"Ah, right," you gulp out.

Taehyung had planned to take you to wash up, but his wolf had gotten excited by your proximity. From gazing into your eyes. And anxious, angry even, at the thought that the blood on your hands could be yours. That one wrong move could lead to that. They needed to tell you, to protect you. They needed to soon.

He mind links his brothers to share his concerns, shrinking away from you as Namjoon leads you to the bathroom.

The rest gather around the kitchen bench, conversing in their minds.

"We have to tell her soon," insists Tae. "What if we don't tell her and she gets hurt? We could lose her!"

"We could lose her if we tell her," Yoongi says. His voice is soft and full of regret, "she isn't ready. She would panic".

"You don't know that!" Insists Jungkook.

"But you have seen how she reacts to us, to things that are strange to her. She is suspicious and that may lead to a bad place if we can't win her over" Jin says.

Jimin speaks to agree with his elders, sad at the fact that he could not disagree. Because on his life he wanted to tell you right now that you were their soul, were made just for them and they would do anything to protect you.

"Tae, Kookie, they are right. She is too suspicious and cautious. The way she questions us, I don't think she would take it well if we told her right now".

"But she is our mate," cries Tae.

"Tae," Hoseok starts, trying to calm his brother, placing a hand on his shoulder before his words are cut off.

"We know that," the voice of the absent leader resounds in their minds. The powerful presence presents a partial calm, but it's evident that he is anxious, "she looks distressed. The sight of blood on her hands, it has made her eyes shade over and her mind looks like it is retreated. I don't like it".

There is a long pause.

An uncomfortable flow of time that is broken by the even more uncomfortable words of Namjoon.

"We should take her home".

Well that shocks them all. Both sides of the argument lose their balance and fall into a state of confusion, neither side quite making sense of their leader's thoughts.

Although the younger members don't understand his motives, by the moon goddess they were onboard with this plan, yelling their agreement through the link, the strength of their cries almost sends the others into agony.

One member not only flinchs in pain, but upon opening his eyes he stumbles in shock. He can't see the kitchen and the five brothers he is standing with. Instead the sight that greats him is diluted blood spiraling down a basin where his hands hover above. No, they aren't his hands. They are nothing like his hands. And then his line of sight moves up to glance at the image of his brother reflected in a mirror, his eyes glazed in an indication that he is focusing on the link.

Jin gulps, "guys, um, something really strange is happening," he calls in a plea for assistance as his hands fell for the bench.

His legs draw him slowly too it. The odd sensation of trying to grab something he knows is in front of him whilst his eyes present him foreign images is disorienting to say the least.

One of his hands falls upon the bench, his other coming close. But as he moves to lean his weight upon the metal he losses his balance. The hand that was gliding in the air misses the benchtop by centimeters and would have sent him helplessly to the ground if his youngest brother had not caught him.

"Hyung?"
"Hyung!"
"What's wrong?"
"Huh?!"

Worried calls resound from besides him, but he can not see their origin.

"What happened," Namjoon speaks.

And Jin sees the wisper of words on his lips as his eyes twitch.

"I-I, my vision. I can't see properly. Something weird is happening," Jin tells them.

And just as a flurry of concerns, questions and confused remarks bombard his mind and ears, he sees his reflection in the mirror.

His eyes move away from his brother, landing upon the face before him. It isn't his reflection, it is her. He is seeing through her eyes.

"Oh, cinnamon," Jin says in a deep breath. That image confirms his suspensions. He thought the hands were yours, knew you were with Joon, but actually confirming this was still startling.

"Jin? What is wrong," questions a concerned Hoseok who has moved along with the rest to the side of their distressed brother.

"I am seeing through her eyes. Joon, the bathroom, (y/n). I can see it all," he tells them and they blink, processing the information.

"Uh, what? How?" Jimin sputters.

"It-it must be the bond," Taehyung says in a tone that questions its own validity.

Yoongi, confirms his suspicion, "it's the most likely conclusion. Further proof that we all react differently to it. We each seem to have manifested different abilities because of our bond with (y/n)".

"But why? Why would our connection to (y/n) be doing this? And these manifestations, what is the reason they are all different?" Jimin asks confused, desperatly seeking answers that will provide him with a sense of peace and reasurance.

"I don't know," replies Hoseok as Yoongi shrugs.

"And that is even more of a reaon to go home. We need to research this and make sure that our mate is okay," Namjoon states.

"Yes, I agree. Good point. We have got to take her home and find out what is happening. You guys can read dusty books whilst I keep (y/n) entertained," the youngest blurts, a wide smile growing across his lips as his imagination takes him to frolick in the meadows with his perfect mate.

"I am going with him, you know I don't like dust," Taehyung says with wide eyes whoes sole purpose right now was to avoid responsibility and allow him time with his mate.

At his brothers words Jungkook's picturesque imagination is shattered.

Yoongi and Hoseok still arn't sure, concerned for how you would react. Concerned how they would even manage to take you home without seeming like strange, untrustworthy idols who worked a side hustle as kidnappers.

But before they can state their concerns Jin speaks, "maybe we should go home. We don't know how the bond will react and keeping out of the spotlight, especially of the human world, is probably best for now. If something happens when we are in public.... I don't even want to think about it. And we can't even prevent it because we don't know what all these manifestations are and if they will stabilise and stay as they are. They could get worse. I think we should go home. Right now I can't see anything around me and if this were to happen when no one was around, then, I might end up sat helplessly on the floor for hours. Or worse, if I were out in public and someone recognised me....."

Jin's points make the members think. And as the eldest is now in agreement with their leader, the group decide that they should take you back to their home.

***

A/N
Hello 😁👋
OMG Dynamite is amazing. My heart and mind have been blown into oblivion. They all look so great and the song is so up beat and nice and I am just in love with it allllllll!!

By the way, I have decided to change the cover to the image below and once again thank @secretbangtn for providing me such beautiful covers for this story 💜💜💜💜

(I still have no idea what I am doing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
354K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...