broken soul ✔️

Door arshi_fan_204

its start from where khushi brought arnav back from kidnappers. But what will happens when instead of thankin... Meer

part 01
Part 2
cover by me
Part 3
Part 4
part 5
Part 6
Part 07
Part 08
promo
character sketch
●must read it ●
surprise
Part 9
important note.
Part 10
new story
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
important note
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
important
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
try this
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Last part
new
try this
new
new
new
try this
new
check
Try this
New
New os
New

Part 29

9.3K 564 84
Door arshi_fan_204

Happy reading

In office

Arnav is doing work busy on his laptop when Khushi come there having file in her hands.

K. Arnav there is some problem in this file. Plz check it. Arnav smirk and pulled her in his lap making her gasp

K. What you doing Arnav. It's work place.

Aso. I don't care. He caresses her face and peck her lips.

K. Arnav just let me go. I've to do loads of work.

Aso. Which work. He spoke nuzzling in her hair holding her waist tightly so that she doesn't leave him

K. We can do this at home l.

Aso. But I wanna do here. He pushed her on the table and started placing kisses on her neck Khushi moan and clutch his hair in her fist feeling bliss with his soft touch. Arnav opens her shirt and lick her cleavage holding her hand above her head.

K. Mmm Arnav. Arnav grin and kisses his whole face caressing her bare waist with his big hands. Her white skin turned pink because of his touch.

Arnav open his pant along with her and swiftly enters in her making her gasp. He held her waist and started fucking her throughly he lean over her still thrusting in her and took her ear lob in his mouth. Khushi stretch his back moaning loudly. Arnav came out from her and again popped in

K. Aaa Arnav don't tease me she held it and put it back in her moving with slow thrust. He pushed her hand back and bang her faster and harder.

K. Mmm Arnav mm I'm coming.

Aso. Not now baby he pick her up kissing her and took her in attach bad room which is specifically for him he throw her on the bed and put his shaft again in her.

K. Mmm she hugs his neck and keep seeking pleasure from him. Arnav cups her face and suck her lips fucking her non stop. Khushi growl with her loud ecstasy. Arnav turned her on her stomach and rub his dick over her ass and swiftly popped in breaking her dryness. He lean over her slams in her ass hole.

K. Aaaa Arnav aaaaa she held sheet in her hand tightly controlling her moan but nothing worked and she moan loudly. Soon whole room filled with slapping thighs sound and moan and after half an hour Arnav fell over her unloading himself in her. He pulled her in his arms and caresses her hair.

K. Everyday we are doing this she blush biting her nails

Aso. If I want na then we can do every hour. He winks making her blush.

K. Now let me sleep now. I don't have more capacity to talking to you. She snuggle in his bare chest and slept in deep slumber.

In evening

Khushi opens her eyes and smile to seeing Arnav is staring at her lovingly.

Aso. Did you sleep well. He said tucking her hair behind her ear. Khushi nodded rubbing her face on the pillow. Arnav lean towards her and peck her lips.

Aso. I love you

K. I love you more. He about to lean towards her again when she pushed him and got up giggling wrapping blanket on her body leaving him in all glory

Aso. Khushi he try to catch her but she went in washroom making him laugh at her.

After freshening up she cAme out and found him waiting for her wearing his clothes.

K. Shall we go

Aso. I wanna do more romance.

K. Shut up. She held his hand and Dragged him outside along with her.

At home

Both enters giggling with each other holding each other hands when Arnav stopped looking at someone. His face got pale finding her alive infront of him after whole three years. He never thought that she will come back one day and that also that time when he is in love with someone else and can't imagine his life without her.

Aso. Maya her name slipped out from his mouth making Khushi widen her eyes.

M. Arnav she sobs and run towards him having tears in her eyes. She stood infront of him smiling with cloudy eyes and throw her arms around his neck.

M. I missed you Arnav. I missed you so much. She cry running her hands in his hair sobbing on his chest. But Arnav didn't react he didn't cry neither he try to reciprocated the hug. Infect his grip got tighten on Khushi's hand.

M. Arnav she caresses his face and about to kiss him when he moves back.

M. I'm your maya Arnav. Your maya whom you used to love so much.

Aso. Maya you are alive he stammers making her confused to seeing his behaviour

M. Yes Arnav I'm alive. I know you are in shock but it's reality Arnav. I'm alive. Saying this she again hugged him

M. Your love saved me Arnav. Your love brought me back. Today if I'm alive then its all becuase of you. I love you Arnav I love you so much. Khushi throat got heavy to hearing her. She look at Arnav with teary eyes and slowly slipped out her hand out of his hand. Arnav look at her face and nods no. But Khushi didn't stop and run inside of her room. Arnav try to go but maya held his hand and started pulling him with her

M. I wanna talk to you about loads of things.

Aso. Maya wo wo

M. I don't wanna hear anything. Just come with me.she held his hand and pushed him on the sofa sitting beside him

In room

Khushi closes the door and fell on her knees feeling so broken. She started sobbing getting flash of maya hugging his Arnav

K. After so many yrs I had gotten happiness plz god don't snatch him from me. I love him so much. (Hic)Can't see her with someone else.plz don't take my happiness god plz I beg you. I can't handle one more jolt. Plz god plzzzzzz return my Arnav to me.(hic) I can't live without him. He is my life my jaan love of my life.(hic) I can't see anyone else in his life. Arnav don't do this to me don't leave me plz Arnav don't leave me she started hiccuping throwing herself on the floor crying bitterly. (Hic)After getting tired of crying her vision blur and she fell unconscious lying over there alone.

Outside

Maya is just sticking with him and talking to him continuously but he is just drowned in Khushi's thoughts. He is just searching way To go to his Khushi and could tell her he is only her. On the other side All family members are getting worried to thinking about Arnav future they don't know what to do and with whom they could stand beside because one side is maya and other side is Khushi who had handle their Arnav when he was totally broken. But shivaay and Anika clearly know that Khushi is only best for Arnav because Maya's past behaviour has shown her real colour the way she had got changed before six month of her being kidnapped. Infect her behaviour with family was not good since she had cAme in this house first time. She always tried to control Arnav and try to separate him from his family. But Khushi is not like this. She never tried to separate him from his family infect she always tried to tie them again which shows that she is perfect for them and even for Arnav.

Pari. Daddy.

Arnav. Huh Pari he took her in his arms and caresses her face

P. Daddy Mumma is not opening the door. I knocked but she didn't answer.

Arnav got panic to hearing her. He look here and there to search Khushi but she is no where to seen. He jerk maya and got up having tears in his eyes.

Maya. Pari I'm your mamma baby.  She try to touch her but she glares her and pushed her away

P. You are not my mumma. Khushi mumma is my mumma. Isn't daddy.

Arnav didn't answer and run towards his room to  seeing Khushi. He reached near the door and try to open it but it's locked. He got worried thinking about bad things.

Aso. Khushi open the door baby. Khushi Khushi jaan open it. Let me in. Plz he bang on the door but there is no any answer from inside. 

Shiv. Bhiya I think we have to break it. Arnav nodded and started kicking along with shivaay.

Shiv. One last time bhiya. Arnav nodded and just kick the door with full force. As he hit it door got open with bang.

Aso. Khushi he screams his name when he saw her lying on the floor unconscious

Shiv. Bhabi they run towards her and took her in his arms.

Aso. Jaan open your eyes. What happened to you. Khushi Khushi baby. He pet her cheek but there is no any movement in her. Meanwhile family enters there and got worried to seeing her state

Pinky. What happened to my daughter. How come she got unconscious

Aso. Open your eyes jaan plzzzz he sobs kissing her again and again hugging her.

Shiv. Bhiya I'm going to call the doctor till you keep her on the bed.arnav wipes his tears and took her in his arms

Pinky. Carefully. Arnav nodded and kept her on the bed like she is delicate flower. He set besides her and held her hand in his palm kissing it.  Maya rolled her eyes to seeing him so much worried for her.

Shiv. Bhai Doctor is here. 

Do. Plz leave her alone.

Aso. I wanna stay with my wife.

Do. Plz try to understand mr Arnav. I've to check her. 

Shiv. Let's go bhai. He held her hand and dragged her forcefully.

After sometime

Doctor came out and smiles at Arnav.

Aso. What happened to my wife. Is she alright.  Can I see her. 

Do. She is totally fine.  It's just symptoms of pregnancy.  And happens throughly during this

Aso.  Means he stutters.

Do. You are going to be father àmr oberoi. Your wife is one month pregnant.

Aso.  Really he chocked having tears in his eyes.

Shivaay. Bhai.  Arnav smiles and hugged him

Aso. I'm going to be father shivaay

Aso. Mom he hugged pinky and sobs in happiness

Aso. Did you listen I'm going to be dad again mom.  I'm so happy mom I'm so happy. My Khushi and me gonna be parents. Pinky nodded kissing his head.

Pinky. Bless you both my son. 

Aso.  I'm going to see her.  All giggle to seeing her so happy and let him go inside. 

K. Arnav she took his name in low voice. 

Aso. Yes meri jaan he kisses her hand lovingly.

K.  Don't leave me she sobs looking at him with teary eyes.

Arnav's heart broke hearing her. He never thought that she will ever think that he will leave her.

Precap .... Arnav says maya that he has nothing to do with her now.

I've changed the plot 🐯. Khushi is not gonna get heart attack

Arshi_fan_204

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

33.4K 1.3K 2
Random three shot on Arnav and Khushi. Anjali 'Your house? And what husband? He is not your husband. Did you hear me he is not your husband? Your ma...
37.1K 2.1K 7
A story about how two souls come together and heal each other.
35.1K 4.2K 22
She was Excited to come back home after several years but she didn't know that what is waiting for her at her home. On the second day of her arriv...
68.3K 2.7K 11
Khushi feels betrayed when Arnav agrees to send her back to Laxminagar at Anjali's insistence. What changes this incident brings in their lives, is t...