Find You (Jon X Damian fanfic...

Per yupsokcan

Damian wakes up from a month long coma and everyone is thrilled to see him again. Yet something causes Damian... Més

Epilogue
Suffocated
Important
Special
Memories
Reason P2
Revealation
Memories
That night
Rain
Living together
Plan
HAHAHA NOT A CHAP :D
Rescue
Soon
Hurt

Reason P1

592 27 3
Per yupsokcan

"Hmm, I swore I heard something."

Damian's breath hitched, it couldn't possibly be. He'd looked everywhere and this was where he found him? Yet Damian would never mistake his voice for someone else's.

Damian crept silently towards the living room, peaking carefully from behind the door.

Standing there in all his glory was Jonathan Kent, son of Superman. Damian steadied himself, this wasn't the time for his legs to go weak and heart to pound like a maiden in love.

It wasn't but he couldn't control it. His body was reacting to the very sight of the younger boy.

Damian was overcome with emotions unlike his usual self. Intense feelings washed over him so strongly and suddenly that he couldn't keep himself in check.

It was as if he was possessed, and perhaps he was. By something deep within him that he hadn't let out since he woke up.

His body moved before he could think, jumping out of his hiding spot onto a very shocked superboy. Before he could react, Damian was on top of Jon, hands raised threateningly and coming down with a hard smack on the boy's cheek.

"Jonathan Samual Kent." Damian growled, "You better have a fucking good reason."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
25.1K 753 14
A Canadian soldier, Matthew Williams, is punished as a prisoner of a German troop, sentenced to fight in the freezing depths of Russia with other Ger...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
7.5K 208 7
Galra! Keith x Lance Keith's galra form has caused more issues for the team. One of those being that Prince Lotor would like to use him for informat...