Virginity Taken

Childizh_Milasia द्वारा

Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and a... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
EPILOGUEEEEE
Update 😞

Chapter 27

13.7K 434 203
Childizh_Milasia द्वारा

*White's POV*

"Bro, what the fuck!?" I yelled, coughing cause somebody poured some water in my face.

"Wake yo ass up, nigga" I heard before somebody laughed like shit was funny.

After I choked, I looked and saw some niggas I didn't know...and some niggas I did know.

"Lyons?" Ian gon' lie, this one hurt.

"White" He said, shaking his head at me "Nah bruh. I didn't-"

"Bro, why the fuck am I here?" I said, glaring at Anaya pops "I knew yo ass was up to something, coming to Anaya that day. Watchu, trynna make her lose the kids by stressing her out?"

"You know me so well" He said chuckling.

"Now you, Joseph, you almost got me. I almost went on that hunt to kill my brother last killer but soon as I thought it out and told myself to go back, one of you niggas snaked me, using my own homie" I said, shaking my head at Lyons.

They got me when I was halfway back to Joseph's office. I stopped cause I was thinking on the way and my phone rung. My real phone. I looked and saw Lyons calling me. I start frowning cause who the fuck and why the fuck. So I'm in my head thinking something wrong with the gang or Anaya and my kids and soon as I answered, this nigga yell my name in the phone.

Next thing I know, I'm getting knocked the fuck out. On some Floyd "Money" Mayweather type shit.

That's it, that's all.

"White, I'm tied down next to you, nigga! Ian betray you, I tried to warn you" Lyons told me.

"Bitch, I know" I hissed at him.

"Bitch? You a fucking bitch!" He hissed back.

"Nigga, don't start with me. I'm not Lu. I'll knock yo ass out"

"Aw, but you got knocked out by one of these niggas"

Then, we started arguing.

"Aye! Shut the fuck up! Y'all ain't even kidnap worthy. Dumbasses" Some unknown nigga said.

"And who the fuck are you?" Me and Lyons scrunched our faces up at him.

"Trent. Anaya's uncle" This nigga said, smiling when my face dropped and I realized the nigga looked like Anaya's pops.

"You the one who was touching on my lil baby and trying to make her infertile" I asked but it was more like a statement.

"Ding!" He said, holding his finger up.

"Fuck wrong with this nigga?" Lyons whispered to me.

"Ian even gon' threaten you" I told Trent "Cause when I get out this chair, imma let these fists do the talking"

"Ooh, now that's a threat" Some other nigga said laughing.

"Now who is you?" Lyons asked.

"You been sending us them videos an shit" Ian even care about the other unknown niggas or the ones that looked familiar cause Anaya Pops and Trent the only ones mattering right now "How you even know where to send them? How you know all this shit about us"

He smirked before nodding to the door where some big buff nigga was at.

The nigga opened the door and somebody walked in, heels clicking.

When I saw who it was....I just felt my heart break.

"Hell nah!" Lyons said and I saw him shaking his head "No. hell fuck no"

She smiled when she saw the look on my face.

"Hey Trey"

*Anaya's POV*

"Fuck" I cussed, feeling a Braxton Hick hitting me.

Or what I hope is a Braxton Hick.

I took deep breaths, trying not to wake Porsha and Tyla up.

I was the one driving.

One of my phones rung and I picked it up before putting it on speaker.

"Speak but not too loud cause Porsh and Ty sleep" I told whoever was on the phone.

"Lyons is missing too" I heard LuLu say and frowned.

"What? The fuck. Where did he go?" I asked her his last steps before he disappeared.

"He said he got a call talking about White was seen getting kidnapped and he needed to leave" She told me, sniffing "Anaya, I'm scared as fuck"

"Aluyanna, calm down" I told her "We gon' find him in one fucking piece, sis. I promise you that. He most def wanna come back to you"

"This shit is so out of the ordinary because we do our best to stay neutral around here and now somebody kidnapping and threatening our lives" She said and I heard her voice crack "Like what?"

"I'm sorry" I said sighing "I feel like all of this happened soon as I got in the gang"

"N-No. Anaya, you just right for us. And you never planned to join us. You was sent to us" She said "We love you. Remember that"

"I will" I told her, calming myself down "How's my brothers?"

"....girl, these boys in here trynna spit game at me an shit" She said chuckling and I laughed "Like, all three of them"

"Something that didn't and won't change" I said laughing.

"Legend in there calling my name right now. He don't know who I am" She said and I pictured her shaking her head as she tsked "I fight any man who think he can take me from my bitch"

"Period. Fuck a comma" I said nonchalantly before LuLu burst out laughing "Wha-"

"Anaya!" I heard a different voice in the phone and realized it was Cash.

"Yes sir" I answered him.

"Why you ain't just wait for us to get checked out so we could come with you? We been with them niggas more enough to know some strengths and weaknesses" He said.

"I just had to go, Cash. I didn't even think" I told him honestly "But me, Porsha, and Tyla will most def step for my man. Plus, we got Pop, Dre, and Crip"

"But none of y'all know who really doing this shit" I heard Jova say.

"We'll always figure it out. Till then, y'all stay there and get some rest and when y'all get checked to 100%, then call me" I said "I'm driving so I love y'all and I'll call later on"

With that being said, I hung up and breathed.

I miss my White.

Not gonna lie, I'm scared as fuck. Like what if something happens to White and I end up with the babies alone (not necessarily cause I'll have the gang). But without White..who and what the fuck am I?

Like I real live love this nigga and imagining living without him now is just...I don't care how long we been together. He showed me sides of him willingly. So I'll probably be heart broken for a while.

A long while.

I can't get another White back if something happened to him.

"Ooh shit" I said, pulling over and burying my head in my hands "Calm down, Naya. Take your own advice. The same advice you gave LuLu"

I'm so attached to everybody in the gang, I don't know what to do. This is a emotional rollercoaster for me and I'm really....really tired.

"Shit!" I cursed a little too loud when I felt one of the babies kick me in the rib "Goddamn it, baby. I'm sorry but I'm stressed cause life is stressful. But you need to calm down too"

"What happened?" I heard and looked up to see Tyla and Porsha up.

"Why we pulled over?" Porsha asked after Tyla.

"I keep getting these Braxton Hicks like the babies mad at me or something. One of them just kicked me in my rib too" I answered truthfully "That shit hurted"

"Here, let me drive" Tyla said, getting out the back and opening the door "You need to go to sleep. Been driving for like two hours"

Porsha climbed to the back and I climbed over to the passenger seat before letting the seat back and turning so I was comfortable, my head facing the window.

"All will be good, mama. We'll be just like you if it was our mans" Porsha said, rubbing my back.

I sighed cause it felt good, and my eyes shut as I felt myself going to sleep.

"I love y'all" I said groggily.

"We love you too" They said back.

*Pop's POV*

"So w-what do this mean?" Tamia asked me, stuttering after crying a few moments ago "I-Is this a rerun for how we felt when Anthony died?"

I felt my heart swell just hearing my first son's name and frowned, holding my chest.

"Ion know, ma" I mumbled back to her.

This shit killing me cause-I seen White hurt. I seen the shit. He so good at reading other people and keeping his emotions in till he feel like letting them be seen. That shit clouded his judgement though since he been holding it in so long. That's what probably caused him to explode like that.

"I let my son sit in hate and anger all these years" I said, shaking my head.

"Bubba, it's not yo fault" Tamia told me "None of this is anybody's fault. Did we plan for any of it to happen? No we did not. So feeling like because we made mistakes or cause we been planted here need to go away. None of us are perfect. All of us play roles in each other's lives positively. Trying to be hero and take the blame for the shit ain't gon' get us nowhere"

I listened as my wife spoke facts.

"You are a great father. I am a great mother. Anaya is a great daughter and wifey. Porsha and Tyla are great nieces and wives. Dre and Crip are great nephews and husbands. LuLu and Lyons are a great niece and nephew and couple. So on and so forth. None of us did this shit to each other or ourselves. We just in this world...trying. That's all we been here for, is to try"

"I hear you" I mumbled to her.

"Speak up, Sean" She said sternly.

"I hear you, ma" I said a little louder.

"I love you, baby" She said and I sighed and smiled "And I miss you so much, hubby"

"I love and miss you more, baby" I said back.

"Now, of course not" She said and I chuckled lowly.

"Course so" I told her.

"You are a great husband" She told me.

"I know, bae" I told her.

"....the fuck? I'm not gon' get nothing back fr-you know what, I want my full speech back cause this ain't it-"

"Chill out, woman" I laughed "You know you a great ass wife. Crazy ass, great ass wife to be 100% correct"

"You calling me crazy?" She asked offended but I knew she was smiling cause she was just playing.

"Hell yeah. You know you crazy too" I told her.

"Mmhmm. Always have and always will be" She said.

"I gotta go though, baby. I'll talk to you later" I replied.

"Ok. Find our son" She said and I nodded like she could see a nigga.

"I will"

"That's all of our Trey" She said.

"I will" I repeated "I love you"

"I love you too"

I hung up and leaned back in the chair, closing my eyes and putting a arm over them.

"Shit" I said.

This damn boy gon' make us cuss him out when we get him back.

Especially Anaya ass.

He was finna put not only his but her's and the babies lives in danger. Something could've happened to him and he would've left her alone.

Yeah, I see it now. My daughter not playing that shit. I been around her long enough to know she love hard and she will fight if you try and take that happiness away.

"Boss" I heard and peeked a eye out from my arm, seeing Dre and Crip walk in.

"Come in" I said, closing my eye and putting it back under my arm.

"So what we planning?" Crip asked.

I sighed, already dreading doing this shit.

"We go find Anthony's killed and have a sit down with him" I said "Cause something not right about all this shit. Not just this moment"

"You feel like this been planned for years" Dre said.

"Many years" I said, nodding.

"None of us did it, did we?" Crip asked just to be sure.

I shook my head.

"The loyalist gang ever made" He said smiling, looking at me and Dre.

"The mission is in action when the girls get here. I can't even go find the fucker cause I ain't gon' be able to get a lot of information out of him myself"

"Heard you, Boss" They said nodding.

"And all this fancy, business shit dead" I said, leaning up in my chair, letting my arm fall from my eyes, looking at them.

They frowned, looking at each other then me.

"Y'all my nephews. Fuck a boss. Ain't nobody employing 'round this mufucka yet" I said smirking.

"Fuck that mean?" Crip asked and my smirk fell before I  straight faced him.

"Bitch, he saying we can start calling him Unc again" Dre told the dumbass.

"Aye, I was just making sure" He said, raising his arms in surrender "And watch that bitch word. We not White and Lyons"

"Dammit. Forgot all about that nigga" I lied, making Dre and Crip laugh.

"This fake beef you got with Lyons is hilarious, Unc" Dre said.

Me and Lyons "bump heads" a lot cause ion like the way he be "disrespecting" LuLu in they relationship.

Obviously, I'm just playing.

"Ight come sit. We got some shit to do" I told them.

So.....school bout to start back for me on Monday. Specifically college...and ion know how this shit finna go down but I'm not quitting on this writing shit, I promise y'all. Just bare with me. School does come first till I feel it doesn't. And I want my As and Bs this semester.

Also, I got news and I wanna share it with y'all.....

I'm pregnant-nah all jokes aside no I'm not. Crossing my heart and hoping it doesn't happen for another 7-8 years.

Anyways, I got this in the mail yesterday:

And ion know how I feel about it lol. Should I believe and do it....or no.

Let me know wassup and what y'all thinking 🤔.

Love y'all.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

91.4K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
600K 24.8K 18
"𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖻𝗂𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 - 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖾." Jayd...
1M 21.8K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...
265K 9.5K 29
Sly ran his hometown and everything that happened in it, so one night when he saw an unfamiliar face he couldn't stop until he was properly introduce...