The Bad Girls' Good Boy(BWWM)

By msmelanin12

"Chill," I said "You're behaving like you've never gotten a blowjob before." He blushed even deeper if than w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THANK YOU‼️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 6

54.6K 1.5K 3.3K
By msmelanin12

Edited.

Nephertiti's POV

    Well this is awkward. His parents, I assume were looking at me like I was some other species while his brother gave him an appraising look. Stepping forward, I approached them.

"Good morning..." I trailed off waiting for them to introduce themselves. His mother still looked dumbstruck so his father stepped forward. With a kind but somewhat stoic smile he greeted me. "Good morning, I'm Mr. Drew Carson, this is wife, Helen, and my older son. Xavier. And you are?"

Smiling politely I answered, "I'm Nephertiti Micheals. Xander's," I paused for a moment, "friend."

His mother looked at me then to him. "Alexander darling, why didn't you tell me you had such a lovely lady friend?" Before he could reply, Xavier cut him off.

"Don't you guys have school today," he questioned suspiciously.

"Yes. We do, we just got...preoccupied yesterday and we're tired," I replied before Xander makes a fool out if himself. Pulling down the bottom of the shirt, I turned to Xander.

"Xander, can I talk to you please?" Glancing at his parents I added, "Privately." Dragging in out of his seat I went into the living room. "Did you know they were coming today?"

"I didn't. I swear." He looked sincere enough. Sighing I replied, "Do you want me to stay or go back to campus?"

I secretly hoped he would say stay. Running a hand through his dark hair he answered, "I think you should stay. I-If that's okay with you. If you d-don't want to I completely under-"

Cutting him off I threw my hands around his neck as I kissed him. I took his hands and put them on my waist. Breaking the kiss I told him he could put his hands on my ass if he wanted. With a look of either uncertainty or shyness, his huge hands travelled down to my bottom, grabbing it.

"Oh my. It's so s-soft," he said eyes wide open. Wrapping my arm around his neck once again, I kissed him adding tongue this time. He was stunned at first, but kissed me back with just as much force. Surprising me, he hooked his arms under my thighs and lifted me to his waist. Smirking, I teased him, "Well someone's a quick learner."

Pressing me against the wall he trailed kisses down my neck, leaving love bites in his path. I kindly returned the favour. Running my hand through his hair, I put his lips on mine. He broke the kiss whispering in a breathless, husky voice.

"Remember my family is still in the next room waiting for us." Shit.

Jumping out of his arms, I told him that we'll continue this later. I tried to run my hands through my hair to make it look like we're weren't just playing tonsil hockey. Key word, tried. Walking back into the kitchen, we sat down. His mother looked suspicious, but his brother gave him a long knowing look. "So, brunch anyone? We can go to Diane's. They have the best omelets," Xavier suggested.

"Y-yeah sure, lemme clean up first," Xander said. I agreed and walked up the stairs behind him. I took a quick shower and remembered that Xander offered to wash my clothes from yesterday for me.

Xander had already placed my clothes, including my undergarments from yesterday; on the bed. Pulling on my underwear and the shirt, I fluffed up my hair and tugged on my socks and shoes.

Something shiny on the dresser caught my eye. Walking closer I picked it up. It was a gorgeous watch, which I didn't know the name for and looked expensive. I'm sure Xander wouldn't mind me wearing it a little bit, right? Shrugging, I put it on.

After spritzing some of Xander's cologne on, I jogged down the stairs. "I'm ready," I said as I walked into the kitchen.

Xavier whistled as I came in view. "Nice jeans," he said, eyes looking me up and down, eyes stopping in my behind for a split second.

Laughing I thanked him. Before he could say anything more Xander cut in angrily, "Can you not be a womanizer for one second, gosh." Turning around, he walked out of the kitchen. We all stared in shock. I haven't known Xander for long, but he seemed like he didn't get angry often.

Walking behind him I called out his name but he didn't even stop. "Xander, what's wrong?"" He turned around and looked at me, jaws clenched. I walked up to him and put my hands on his face, thumbs tracing his jawline.

"Did I do something?" I asked passively

He sighed. "No, it's nothing. I promise." Wanting to lift his mood, I decided to tease him a little. "What if I give you a blowjob," I asked happily. He started to stammer, cheeks turning red.

"Neph, you can't solve everything by giving," he looked around as if someone was listening before continuing," blowjobs."

I laughed heartily, "I'm just joking, and I like the new nickname by the way." Putting his arms around my waist, he hugged me tight.

"You have on my cologne and my watch." Staring at him blankly I answered, "I can take off the watch if you want me to." He just smiled. "N-no, I like you wearing my stuff." Just as he said that, his family walked out.

"Uh, I'm sorry if I upset you," Xavier started.

"That's okay, I'm sorry too. I overreacted, if anything." Before anyone else could start with the mushy shit, I interrupted them.

"So who's car are we taking?" We all ended up in Xavier's, as he suggested I called him, car. The ride was about twenty five minutes and was surprising not awkward. We arrived at the brunch restaurant and handed the valet the keys. Yes, they have a fucking valet. For a brunch restaurant.

It looked like no brunch restaurant I've ever been to. There was a receptionist for Christ's sake. The blonde greeted us as we came in. "Hello, welcome to Diane's, do you have a reservation?" she questioned not looking up. You have got to be kidding me.

"No, but we won't need one. I'd like private table, please," said Mr. Carson, somewhat kindly. She looked up and popped her gum. "Sorry, but you need a reservation to eat here." This bitch. Stepping around Mr. Carson, I walked up to the desk and leaned in.

Glancing at her name tag I said, "Melissa, these people can make you lose your job with the snap of a finger. So if I were you, I'd fix that attitude, spit that gum out; put a smile on my face and get us the best table here."

She and the Carson's were shook. Placing the gum on a piece of napkin, she smiled nervously and began talking. "Im terribly sorry for my attitude, let me lead you to one of our best tables."

We followed behind her to a well secluded, but comfortable looking area. We sat down and she told us the waiter will be with us immediately. Hands folded on the table, Mrs. Carson regarded me. "So, Nephertiti, was it? Tell us about yourself; where are you from?"

"I'm from Jamaica, but I moved here for."

"Any aspirations, dream job?"

"Well I want to become a cardiothoracic surgeon." They looked impressed, if I say so myself.

"That sounds difficult. Are you positive that's what you want to do?" she questioned again. I smiled. "One hundred percent sure. Initially, I wanted to become a pediatrician, because I absolutely love kids." I mean who doesn't, they are just so cute and irresistible.

"How many kids do you want?"

"I want eight kids, five boys and three girls," I answered with a big grin. They stared at me, surprised. What, am I the only who wanted more than two kids?

"Speaking about kids, where is Adriya?"
Seeing my questioning look he added, "That's my baby sister, she's at school." 

"Moving on. So what about your parents?" Mr Carson interrupted her questioning.

"Helen, that's enough."

Scowling she answered, "Well I'm sorry if I'm the only one that wants to know about this girl that just popped up in my son's life."

Xander turned her, "She's not just a girl, mom."
(A/N. you met her yesterday babes, she is just a girl😭)

Taking a deep breath I began to speak. "I want to to know that I bare no ill intentions to your son or your family. As for my parents, my mother passed away a few years ago from a heart disease. That's the main reason I wanted to be a cardio thoracic surgeon, and my father is a rich asshole who doesn't give a shit about anyone else other than himself, his whores and his money."

Mrs Carson hand flew to her mouth. "I'm so sorry. My condolences. I just want the best for my son. He is quite soft-"

"Mom. I'm not soft."

"Yes, you are honey. And wears his heart on his sleeve and I'm afraid that people will use that as a way to worm their way into our family for our money."

Smiling softly I reassured her. "Well you don't have to worry about me Mrs. Carson. I wouldn't ever use someone for their money," I paused, well that was a lie, "and I genuinely care for your son."

"Please, call me Helen. And that's good to know that."

The waiter came and asked us if we've  decided what we wanted as yet. Helen, Drew, Xavier and Xander ordered respectively.

"Yes, I'll have a  salad."

"Vegetable casserole."

"Cherry bacon puff pastry."

"Spinach and cheese strata." Then they proceeded look at me for my order. "I'll have a few shallots and a shrimp salad as well." They stared at me, eyebrows raised. Shrugging I said, "What, I'm a growing girl."

~~~

"Thank you for brunch. It was a pleasure meeting y'all." Brunch was finished and we had just exited the car and stood before Xander's house.

"The pleasure was all ours, Nephertiti," Mr Carson said, smiling. They all walked toward their car except Xavier. "So no goodbye kiss for me?" he said with a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

I didn't have to answer because Xander answered for me. "No, absolutely not." Laughing, I walked towards Xavier. "You can get a hug though."

"How can I say no to that beautiful face." Pulling me close he hugged me. Ohh, he has strong arms. "Take care of him, please," he whispered in my ear.

"I will," I replied.

As he walked away Xander and I walked into the house. Not even wasting any time; I pushed him against the wall, my hand already pulling him down for a kiss. "I think we have some unfinished business."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.6K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
8.3M 227K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
353K 10.7K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
1.3M 32K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...