𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐒 一 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨�...

By BXTCHYFXSH-

݃➹*₊˚꒰ᴍᴏɴᴏᴍᴀ ɴᴇɪᴛᴏ x ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ¡ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ .‧₊˚ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ sʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ... More

𝐚/𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟎
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟏
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟐
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟑
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟒
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟓
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟔
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟕
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟖
.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟗
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟎
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟐
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟑
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟒
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟓
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟔
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟕
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟖
.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟗
.°୭̥𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐚/𝐧
𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟏

8.9K 455 249
By BXTCHYFXSH-

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕥𝕖𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕥𝕤𝕦༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

stupid 1a scum making me feel things
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕤

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟛𝟙𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕪
𝟛:𝟛𝟘𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

you:
y/n

unkown:
as if
you're just jealous
well well well a 1a student jealous of another class a student
how pathetic

you:

neito:
have you seen the way she blushes around me?!

you:
y do have so many photos of l/n
what about me?!

also l/n blushes around everyone

neito:
jealous

you:
only for u~

neito:
do you know l/n?

you:
of course
she's my sworn enemy

and bold of u to assume i'm in 1a

neito:
but there's only scum like you class a
maybe even lower than class a
at least they appreciate the true beauty of y/n

you:
what true beauty?
this is true beauty uwu

neito:
i have to agree with you there creep
i am great 
much better than any 1a bastards
read

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"l/n-san!"

y/n was about to type a reply when she heard a loud voice behind her. she turned around with furrowed brows.

she was so close to the station. so close to nit having to talk to anyone else. she was on the verge of greatness.

"tetsutetsu-san correct?" she softly asked and tilted her head. the silver haired male nodded and grinned. y/n just stared, slightly confused. the two had never talked other than a tiny bit when she first met neito.

"kendo-san said to ask you!" tetsutetsu explained loudly and y/n nodded her head.
"about what?" y/n tilted her head again and asking another question, her voice barely above a whisper.

"if i can come with you three tomorrow" he grinned.
"oh, it really isn't my decision..you'll have to ask monoma-kun" y/n gave him a nervous smile and tetsutetsu nodded his head.
"dammit! i have to run to monoma! see ya around l/n-san!" he shouted running back in the same direction.
"mhmm" y/n waved after.

y/n watched him disappear around the corner. she shrugged her shoulders. the h/c-ette sighed before turning back around to continue her journey home.

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

y/n let out another sigh, thinking if she could just ignore neito and he would forget. she started forming a plan in her head, a small grin on her face.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

"it was only suppose to me and y/n" neito grumbled as he walked down the path, kicking a stone.

tetsutetsu had just asked him if he could come too and neito being the caring classmate he is said yes.

"stupid 1a scum making me feel things" he kicked the stone harder, sending it flying into the road.
"stupid 1a creep who isn't in 1a for insulting y/n" he continued to walk but without the stone this time.

"heh i'll show those class a bastards that i can take away their prized student" neito triumphantly smirked, although he would be very content just to have y/n as his. 

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

1000 reads?!
n-nani?!
(◎.◎)

alsooo
anyone like shinso

i'm thinking of doing an x reader for him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.8K 28
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...
163K 4.3K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
184K 7.6K 15
━━━━━━━ 。゚・-ˋˏ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ˎˊ-𖥸 ༺ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((👾))≡ [ ## ] ❛...
10.9K 247 12
➽ in which you were given the opportunity to pierce your crush's ears. what you didn't know was that you also p...