.°୭̥𝟎𝟐𝟎

ㅤ。↷ ༘*̥‧₊˚۪۪❀ミ𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟༄
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

❝ monoma neito i love you ❞

monoma neito i love you
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕤 

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝕟𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕟𝕖
    𝟠:𝟙𝟛𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

neito pulled away before y/n could react or kiss back. he looked down at his feet under the clear sea, a pink dusting his cheeks.

a bright pink blush coated y/n's cheeks as she tried to think of something to say. she took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a second. y/n opened them and looked at neito's soft blonde hair.

her slightly shaking hand reached for his cheek, gently lifting it up to meet her soft smile. he furrowed his eyes, his hand going to hold y/n's, keeping it on his cheek. it felt strangely comforting to him.

the next thing y/n did made neito widen his eyes. her vanilla lips gently pushed on his, her e/c squeezed shut.

neito smiled into the kiss before kissing back. their lips fitting together like a jigsaw puzzle as the bright moon shone down on the two.

y/n quickly pulled away, dark blushes coating their cheeks.
"well well well it looks like the princess of 1a is finally capable of confessing" neito grinned, his head tilted.

y/n took in another breathe, her lips pressed into a thin line while she stared determinedly at her feet.

"n-neito-kun.." she started, her e/c eyes flicking up to his. a slightly surprised expression covered his face at the fact y/n was actually confessing.

"monoma neito i love you" y/n exclaimed as loud as she could, a pink on her cheeks and her hands squeezed into a fist.

"that's all you had to say beautiful~" neito smiled down at the blushing girl, his arms wrapping around her and pulling her towards him.

y/n's head rested on his chest, her hands hanging down next to her. she lightly nibbled her lip as neito rested his chin on her head.

"s-so his that a y-yes?" y/n stuttered out.
"who could say no to you. it looks like neito has finally won the heart of y/n-chan" he exclaimed and felt y/n bury her head into his chest.

"you had my heart since we first met" she whispered but neito still heard, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.
"i suppose you couldn't resist my charms" he smirked and y/n blushed.

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

"neito-kun" y/n piped up after ten minutes of walking along the shore, ankle deep in the water and hands intertwined.

"darling?" he raised a brow.
"if i l-love you and y-yo-" y/n started and neito squeezed her hand.
"yes y/n-chan, we're dating, so don't let those 1a scu-" neito scowled and y/n shushed by letting a 'mm' leave her lips.

the two continued, not caring about the time, knowing that the last train left ages ago. the moon reflected if the ocean, peeking through the grey clouds.

a cold breeze swept across from the sea front, making y/n shiver slightly. cursing ochako for just giving a t-shirt on the account it's june.

"cold?" neito asked noticing y/n shiver and she nodded her head "well i suppose i could help you but what would be the fun in that?" he smirked and y/n tilted her head, knowing that he would want something.

"now what could i want, how about for you to eat lunch with me tomorrow" neito grinned.

"if that's want you want" y/n gave him a closed eyes smile, as neito blushed and his jacket fell onto y/n's shoulders.
"only because you're mine" neito looked away while a small smile was painted on y/n's lips.

"thank you d-darling"

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

the end

unless?