hi ㅡ kim taeyoung | ✓

By heeskiko

it all started with one hi. More

INTRO
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02
AUTHOR/NARRATOR
SPECIAL CHAPTER #01 [AHN SEONGMIN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #02 [SONG HYEONGJUN]
SPECIAL CHAPTER #03 [HAN JISUNG]
BUNOS

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

710 45 0
By heeskiko

--»✯«--
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
--»✯«--

Taeyoung's pov

The walk was silent, we can even hear our footsteps.

Until we finally reach Wonyoung's house, "Just wait here" she said before approaching the front door and started knocking. "Yoorim-ah, it's noona you can open the door now" she said, as the door immediately swang open revealing a little boy, engulfing Wonyoung with a tight hug.

I can't help but to smile, I don't know why but my eyes immediately turn to Chuyeon, she's making me curious and I want to see what she looks like while seeing that kind of scene.

And there she was, smiling realistically at both of them, I can even see how her eyes sparkled at the sweet sight.

It was like I'm not seeing Chuyeon, I feel like I'm seeing and standing beside a different person.

"Go inside," Wonyoung smiled at Yoorim. "I'll just say goodbye to my friends okay?" she said before messing the little boy's hair.

"okay" Yoorim said before kissing his noona's cheeks and started ranning inside their house.

Wonyoung turn to see us before saying, "Thank you" as she bowed her head.

"It's okay," Chuyeon smiled. Is this really Chuyeon or some spirit just got into her? "he's lucky to have a sister like you" she added and Wonyoung smiled.

"guess we'll get going now" I said, awkwardly scratching my nape before seeing Wonyoung nodded her head.

"see yah" Chuyeon said and Wonyoung waved at us before finally entering her house.

"she's cute" I heared Chuyeon said while a smile was crept on her face.

"Yah!" I shouted as both of us started to walk.

She just chuckled, Han Chuyeon what's gotten into you? I hate seeing you like that!

"are you gay?" I asked and she immediately stopped and look at me, and here she goes again, staring at me like she's sending thousands of daggers onto my soul. "d-do you like girls?" I manage to say yet stuttered as I can feel her stares just got deeper until she was finally stepping towards me.

Eyes widened at her sudden actions, I started to step backwards but she held my wrist.

I think the world just turned upside down- as far as I know, in kdramas guys are supposed to be making this kind of move.

Too close, I gulped as I stared staring at her eyes.

Those eyes, they peirced blades yet they look so beautiful at the same time.

What's wrong with me? Han Chuyeon what are you doing?!

"Yah," she suddenly spoked, I can't even control my eyes as it started looking down on her lips as I remember those time she accidentally kissed me. "I like you," she confessed once again yet I can't even read sincerity on her voice, bur her eyes speak so well. "that's enough for me to say that I'm straight" she said before letting go of my wrist and started walking ahead.

I don't understand myself but what she said is making me flustered.

She left me frozen on my spot as I tried to regain myself.

Suddenly, the rain started pouring and unluckily both of us didn't even have umbrella's, I saw her stopped walking in the middle of the rain before looking up.

Immediately taking off my blazer, I ran towards her before covering her head so she won't get wet or probably get even sick because of the rain.

Confused, she stared at me for a while before I told her that we should go, "Let's go to my house, you can't ride a cab home wet like that" I said and she nodded her head before finally ranning with me still covering her head with my blazer.

We arrived at my apartment, I immediately unlock it using it's password before finally letting Chuyeon in.

We were both soaking wet because of the rain and I saw mom rushing to us while looking worried, "Oh! You're with a-" she stopped when she saw Chuyeon.

"Ne Annyeonghaseyo," Chuyeon said before bowing politely at my mom, she's completely a different person if you started spending time with her. "I'm Chuyeon, Taeyoung's friend" she added as mom smiled at her before giving her a towel, wrapping it around her.

"Taeyoung, take Chuyeon to your room and let her borrow your clothes for a while" mom said as I nodded my head. "I'll be cooking porridge so you two get warmed" she smiled at Chuyeon before making her way towards the kitchen.

"let's go," I said to Chuyeon and looks like she was hesitant, she was even looking at me with confusion through her face. "Yah! I'm not planning to do something stupid to you" I said and she eventually stared at me, I can even see how her cheeks turn red.

Gotcha!

"I didn't said you were," she scoffed, I just chuckled at her before grabbing her wrist and drag her towards my room.

"tomorrow is Saturday anyway," I said as I handed her a shirt and a sweat pants. "you can stay here for the night, there won't be any more bus around since it's already passed 10" I added and she let out a huge sigh probably opposing but she know she can't do anything about but to agree, she nodded her head before taking the clothes I gave her and made her way towards my bathroom.

In the mean time, I also changed my clothes as she wasn't still getting out of the bathroom when suddenly-

Chuyeon's pov

I frozed on my feet when I bursted the bathroom door open after changing my clothes with Taeyoung's, I was greeted by a shirtless Taeyoung in return.

We were just staring at each other, both frozen in spot.

I tried to caught myself before mentally cursing after seeing him like that, forcing myself to get back on my senses I quickly turn around facing the bathroom once again.

I was clearly slapping myself inside my head, what the fuck did I just saw?

You didn't told me this guy has an actual abs istgsbwiqbvaiwngsosm

"Y-you can turn around now," did he just stuttered?

Retaining myself I slowly turn around facing him and avoided his gaze.

You freaking pervert! What are you thinking! I scolded myself mentally.

"You can stay here if you want," he said. "I'll just help mom in the kitchen, I'll call you when dinner is ready" he added before finally walking out of the room.

After he went out I immediately feel on my back, I feel can even feel my cheeks burning after what I saw.

"What on earth was that?!" I cursed to myself before sitting up and mess my hair out of frustration.

"that was holy embarrassing Chuyeon argh!" I screamed the last part while covering my face so it won't be audible outside.

Taeyoung's pov

After eating dinner and mom already went to bed, Chuyeon was left alone in the kitchen since she insist to help me clean, didn't know this girl could actually do things like this.

Welp, she's rich as fuck! She surely spends her time shopping or going places that she likes- or that's what I thought.

She look so simple though, she's not even screaming the fact that she's rich like that.

I still can't believe I got the chance to see her smile.

"Chuyeon?" I called, she was washing her hands after doing the dishes and quickly turn her head towards me.

"what?" she asked, drying her hands with a towel.

"the way you smiled with Wonyoung while hugging her brother," I stopped and stared at her for a while. "you look so... Different" I said and here she goes again, chuckling at me.

"I can see Jisung in her," she honestly said while smiling. "Jisung used to be my babysitter before, apparently Mom and Dad was always busy for work and the only someone we had back home was Nanny Kim, she used to scold me before for not attending my paino lessons, ballet lessons and stuff like those and Jisung would always be there to defend me" she added, she look so sincere while talking like this.

"we would always ditched Nanny Kim and went at the arcade to have fun," she continued.

Is this really the Chuyeon I know? Or is this really the Chuyeon I supposed to know? I'm clearly out of thoughts right now.

"so, you don't hate Wonyoung?" I asked and she sent me a confused look. "I mean, aren't you clowning all your expression towards her?" I added, I'm actually nervous on what's gonna be her answer, I don't want her to hurt Wonyoung.

"why would I hate her?" she asked, her innocent eyes were waving at me. "she seems like a nice girl, you'll be lucky to have her" she smiled, yet I can see that she was hiding something behind those eyes, tears?

"can you promise me one thing?" I asked her and she raised her brow. "please don't hurt Wonyoung"

"I don't make promises Taeyoung" I heared her mumbled before looking up to me. "I'm bad at making promises" she added. "I can't even make promises for myself" she sighed deeply.

"Why? What about that time when you told me you'll pass math of I say Hi?"

"that wasn't a promise Taeyoung," she sighed. "that was my way of passing that subject" she added, she look so serious. "I like you" she confessed once again, but why does this one seems to be hitting differently?

"but that doesn't mean I'll interfere something you want in your life," she added. "that's your choice Taeyoung" she smiled before patting my back and walk pass through me.

The night ended up with us sleeping in both separated place, her inside my room while I slept on the couch on the living room.

--»✯«--

--»✯«--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
660K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.