Recovery 3 (Sequel to Recover...

By OnlyJustinsBae

""I hope you gonna get hard and frightened her with your unprofessional behavior." She moaned into my mouth a... More

Recovery 3
2. Chapter I miss you...sometimes
3. Chapter He won't be here tonight
4. Chapter Bye for now
5. Chapter I'm used to that
7. Chapter Dean
8. Chapter More time with Justin
9. Chapter Where are we going?
10. Chapter Challenge accepted
11. Chapter No one will ever understand
12. Chapter I want her
13. Chapter What are we doing?
Author Note!!!
14. Chapter Used
15. Chapter The Event Part 1
16. Chapter The Event Part 2
17. Chapter How could you?
18. Chapter Breaking Bad
19. Chapter Really?
20. Chapter Bad Day
21. Chapter Say it
22. Chapter The letter
23. Chapter With you!
24. Chapter Turn around
25. Chapter Your dirty little girl
VOTING! SHIP JUSTIN WITH...
26. Chapter Chloe
PRIVATE STORY 27. Chapter
28. Chapter No one needs to know
29. Chapter Baby, let me explain
And again a private chapter
30. Chapter France
31. Chapter Ask Dean...
32. Chapter I need to fix that
33. Chapter Vengeance!
34. Chapter The watch
35. Chapter Not much...
36. Chapter You protect me...
37. Chapter Okay...now I know
38. Chapter The Lioness
39. Chapter One step ahead
40. Chapter Shut up subconscious!
41. Chapter You're tired of life!
42. Chapter Mothers
43. Chapter Wanna argue all day, make love all night...
44. Chapter Let's play a game.
45. Chapter Did Dean wake up?
46. Chapter Innocent love
47. Chapter I'm sorry!
48. Chapter Girls' night!
49. Chapter He killed him
50. Chapter - Sleep
51. Chapter What would that change?
52. Chapter Not really!
53. Chapter - Where it all began!

6. Chapter Are you okay?

872 29 11
By OnlyJustinsBae

Ryan was only a few minutes later at Justin’s, Justin was on the floor of the entrance hall and the door was wide open.

“Fuck, man.” Ryan shouted as he squatted beside Justin and turned him on his side so that he can breathe better. Justin seemed to be unconscious. Where are his bodyguards? Ryan ran into the kitchen and got a bottle of water then pour this over Justin's head. Justin immediately woke up, shook his head and muttered incoherently.

“She ch-cheated on me.” Justin was so drunk that he could hardly pronounce a word correctly.

“Who? What are you talking about?” Ryan tried to bring Justin in an upright position. After Justin didn’t answer, Ryan picked him up, Justin could barely stand on his own two feet so Ryan dragged him up the stairs to the bathroom. Ryan sat in front of Justin and tried to take off his shoes, while Justin was sitting on the edge of the bathtub and swaying back and forth. He muttered and cursed.

“Raise your arms.” Ryan ordered so that he could undress Justin.

“Are you gay or what?” Justin droned when Ryan tried to open the belt of Justin's pants and slapped his hands to the side. Ryan rolled his eyes, and snored at Justin’s stupidity. After Ryan managed to get Justin in the shower, and gave him to drink salt water, he was now hanging over the toilet and puking out his guts. Ryan knew he can’t get him to the hospital, the media would know imminently, and thus would probably ruined his career. They would be all up his ass, and that for now nothing Justin could handle.

To (YN):

‘I found Justin. He is doing well under the circumstances. I'll be in touch with you tomorrow. Ryan’

From (YN):

‘Thank you Ryan. Sure, that I shouldn’t come? (YN)’

To (YN):

‘I can handle it. Get some rest. Ryan’

From (YN):

‘Okay, but call me if I can help you. (YN)’

To (YN):

‘Will do. Ryan’

Ryan stayed all night with Justin, slept beside him in bed and woke up again and again, as Justin puked in the bucket next to him. It was four o’clock in the morning, as Justin stood at the window and looked out on the beach. Ryan woke up confused that Justin was no longer beside him.

“Bro, are you okay?” Ryan asked with a raspy voice. Justin turned around in surprise.

“How did it happen that you found me?” Justin asked, his eyes confused, ashamed. Ryan was, however, surprised that Justin can even remember.

“(YN) called me.” He said softly as Justin lay back in bed. “What happened? When you left mine earlier today, you seemed so positive?” Ryan asked quietly. Justin sighed, staring at the ceiling, thinking. After a long pause, he told Ryan everything. He remembered all the pictures and the anger based on the pictures and the article.

“I just freaking out. Instead of calling her and ask her about him, I cracked up and went to the nearest bar.” He reported ashamed. “He's just a work colleague. And I have no right to be angry, even if it were more. I know it, but I still love her, you know?”

“I know, Justin.”

“But now I've screwed it up. She will never speak to me again.” Justin muttered disappointed in himself.

“She shouldn’t ever talk to you again, but I guess that won’t be the matter. She still cares about you.” Ryan assured him and showed him the messages he had exchanged with you. Justin read them carefully.

“She is…she is just…I don’t know.” He whispered, more to himself, but Ryan has heard him. Both talked for a few minutes.

“To be honest with you, you fucked up again. And you don’t deserve her at all.” Ryan’s words hit Justin like a brick on the head, just because he knew Ryan was right. “I told you to back up, and get your shit together before you start to fight for her, and what did you do instead?”

“Shut up, you think I don't know that?” Justin hissed and made a grimace as his loud voice gave himself headache. “I know it, I know that I'm an idiot, okay. I don’t need you for telling me that.”

 “But you need me to wipe away your vomit.” Ryan's face was serious and cocky. “I could be with my girlfriend and get laid right now but instead I’m here in your bed and watch how my "best friend" destroys himself and everything he has ever worked for.” Ryan hissed and used air quotes for the words ‘best friend’. Justin fell silent, the words hurt him more than he wanted to show. He turned around without to say another word.

****

After Anna had prepared Ryan and Justin breakfast, she went to the garden to make her work there.

“Please, don’t tell her.” Said Justin to Ryan referring to Anna. Ryan nodded, for him it was granted. They haven’t spoken about their fight of last night. “Have you already texted (YN)?” He asked after he took a sip of his coffee, he still had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Ryan shook his head.

“Why don’t you just call her?” He asked Justin. Justin immediately gets nervous and unsure. Too great was the fear of rejection. “Don’t be a wimp.” Ryan said, pushing Justin easy.

“She is probably already at work.” Justin was looking for an excuse. Ryan looked at him with raised eyebrows. “Okay, okay. I'll call her.” No sooner said than done.

Justins POV

“Justin?” She asked without saying hello.

“Yes, it’s me.” I said nervously. Her voice makes me crazy, in a good way and manner. Ryan’s eyes on me, his words still fresh in my mind. He do know me better than what he said last night, all though I knew why he did it.

“Are you okay?” She asked me worried, and I was relieved that she still talks to me at all.

“Yet little confused, but okay.” I assured her. I could hear a sigh of relief for her side, it seems like she is in her car. “Thank you for calling Ryan.” I almost whispered.

“Don’t worry about that, I would have come myself, but you didn’t wanted me too.” Her voice was full of warmth and affection. She wasn’t mad at me or disappointed. Why? I mean I’d be. I am actually, still I feel the jealously eating me up inside.

“I didn’t want you to see me like that. It was a blip. It will not happen again. I promise you that.” I said now fast and full of seriousness.

“Promise nothing you cannot keep Justin.” She said softly. I knew that she was right. But I knew I could do it, as long as she is with me, I can do anything. I have to gain her back. “Justin, I have to get to the office. But I'll see you tomorrow, right?” She asked, almost shyly. It was so cute.

“So you'll be there tomorrow…even though…you know?” I asked her with a big smile on my face.

“I guess so.” She giggled into the phone. Silence came over us. “Um okay, I really have to go now.”

“All right, can I call you later?” I asked before we hung up. Her answer was hesitant, but she said I should call. I smiled and looked at Ryan, who rolled his eyes and chuckled.

“Seriously you have more luck than judgment, Bro.” He said, setting his empty plate in the dishwasher.

“No envy.” I laughed my plate still full with the breakfast. “But you're right.” I admitted, and tried to eat, at least at bit. I have to think of something good for tonight. Something special, so we don’t feel uncomfortable on the phone.

END POV

YOUR POV

“Thank God, you’re here…I thought you'll be late.” Pedro whispered nervously when I arrived later than usual at my workplace but still on time. I looked at him confused, why is he so excited? “The meeting, (YN). DiCaprio will be here in an hour.” Shit, I almost forgot. With wide eyes I stared at him, shock. I don’t have the guest list finished yet and the seating arrangements are still not done. In addition, I have to create a timetable, when each guest arrives, so there wouldn’t be problems on the red carpet.

“How can I help you?” Pedro asked as soon as he realized that I hit the panic button.

“You’d save my life, if you could complete the guest list.” He nodded, smiled and immediately went to work, just like me. The whole thing with Justin was so distracting that I've almost forgotten. But what should I do? Never goes a day by where I don’t have to think about him anyway.

Leonardo was already sitting in the conference room when Pedro and I could finish everything, last minute. I don’t know what I would have done without him. I owe him.

“You should roll down your sleeves.” Pedro said quietly before we entered the room and pointed at my scarred forearms. Shit, what does he now think of me? Wait a minute, he has seen this before? I rolled my sleeves down immediately and looked ashamed and confused on the IPad in my hand. Normally I never was so inattentive. This shouldn’t happen with Justin. He would see it immediately.

“(YN), nice to see you again my love.” Leonardo euphoric welcome me. I hugged him, even if touching other people was still hard for me.

“It’s so nice to see you again, too.” I said as my cheeks flushed. The man is really impressive and intimidating same how. Leo welcome Pedro, less cordial than me, the other colleagues only got a hand shake either. That was weird. We sat at the big table. So all started to report how far they were with their work.

“Why there is still no catering company booked?” Leo asked a girl annoyed and angry which isn’t working here for long. She was super nervous and didn’t know what to say. “Do I get an answer?” He got up and went to her. Slowly, he leaned down to her, she was totally intimidated.

“I, I called several companies, but still got no answer.” She said, stammering and barely audible. I felt so sorry for her.

“Lisa, for fucking sake leave immediately…go to your damn place and book a freaking company for the food already.” Leo suddenly roared off and all winced. We stared at the two shocked when Lisa crying leaving her place and immediately ran out. Pedro sat beside me as we exchanged confused glances briefly.

“Is here anyone else who haven’t done their job?” Leo asked annoyed. Why was he so tense? Everyone shook their heads.

“Please (YN) make me happy.” He said now a bit more relaxed and looked at me expectantly. I gave him my IPad, with all the important information and explained my work. He nodded in satisfaction and looked at me almost admiringly.

“You see guys, that’s how you have to work. Take a lesson from this woman. If you keep that up, you’ll go places and be really successful, (YN).” He praised me, I blushed immediately and swallowed hard, all eyes were on me and I became more than unpleasant.

“Actually without Pedro's help I wouldn’t have make it.” I said and smiled at Leo then Pedro. Leo looked at me briefly, then in the direction of Pedro.

“You don’t need to be that humble. But Pedro, my praise shall also apply to you then I guess.” Leo said in agreement and the meeting was continued normally.

“I just want you to know, that you haven’t need to do that for me.” Pedro said, as the meeting was finished and we were about to leave the room.

“But I had to anyways.” I said softly and winked at him. He looked at me gratefully, and went into his office.

“(YN) can you please come back for a second?” Leo called after me and beckoned me over. What does he want? He closed the door behind me and gestured me to a chair. If I would say I’m not nervous right know it would be a simple lie.

“Are you happy here with us?” He asked as he sat down on the table in front of me.

“Sure.”

“I’m really pleased to hear that.” He assured me. “I didn’t get around to see that you put Justin Bieber on the guest list.” His blue eyes were unreadable for me. I swallowed hard as Justin’s name left Leo’s lips. My heart was racing, as I tried to approach calm.

“Is that a problem?” I asked uncertainly. He immediately shook his head, which calmed me down at least a bit.

“Don’t get me wrong. I know he's your ex-boyfriend and that you two are really close to each other, but what is he doing currently? I know of course that you cannot trust the tabloids, but some of the videos and pictures are really obvious.” He said with wrinkles on his forehead. I bit nervous on the inside of my cheek, of course I knew what he meant. “Listen, I just wanna make sure that the event goes off without scandals.”

“He had a hard time, but he is doing better know. He knows how important this event is and he just wants to do something good.” I assured Leo. My hands are cold and wet. I hadn’t thought about that at all to be honest, but I can’t show Leo my concerns. What if he drunk or on drugs appears on the event and disgraced me and Leo?

“If you can guarantee me that he will behave, I’m pleased to welcome him as my guest.” Leo said quietly to me. I nodded immediately.  

“I put my shirt on him.” I said, but I wasn’t really sure about that. Not after what happened tonight. An unwell feeling in my stomach. Fortunately, Leo didn’t notice it. He hugged me goodbye again, repeatedly praised my work and assured me that I could also invite others of my famous friends.

“What did he want from you?” Pedro asked curiously as I got back to my desk.

“He wanted to know why I have invited Justin.” I said, still lost in thought.

“You invited him?” Pedro asked with wide eyes. I looked at him confusion.

“You've seen the guest list.” I said, surprised.

“Yes, but I didn’t think that you invited him.” He said, somehow he looked disappointed. “Does that mean you going with him?” He asked, almost mumbling. I had to smile, now I understand the problem.

“No.” I shook my head. “We both go together, as agreed.” I assured him. A large, relieved smile appeared on his handsome face. He is really a sweetheart and damn him for being all sexy and stuff, I can’t have that right now.

****

As expected, Jo wasn’t at home when I arrived. She had previously told me that she have to work longer in the restaurant today. Somehow it was nice to be alone sometimes. In my favorite jogging pants and an oversized shirt I sat down in my bed and was looking for a program on TV that interested me. The Bachelor was running, so I stopped on that, a little laugh won’t hurt. Still with my thoughts at the conversation with DiCaprio. But I don’t want to believe that Justin would do anything to embarrass me. Or would he? I need junk food really bad.

With everything I could find in the kitchen, I ran back to my room when I heard my phone ringing. My stomach fluttered when I saw his face on my display. With my mouth full with snacks, I took the call, and threw myself back on the bed.

“Wow, that's loud, where are you?” Justin asked surprised as he heard all the chips bags crackle around me on my bed.      I giggled and blushed immediately, luckily he cannot see me.

“In my bed.” I said with a grin, happy to hear his voice.

“Do you have a lazy evening without me?” He asked, pouting, we loved to do stuff like that together back then on the days off.

“Looks that way. Where are you?” Still chewing I asked and put the TV on mute. He laughed, and I could imagine his shiny face. It felt so good to make him laugh. I need to see him again.

“I'm at home, Ryan was half the day with me and then I was with Fredo out for dinner. I just came back home.” He told me, I could hear that he is on his back because his voice was so flat.

“All alone?” I asked. I know I shouldn’t be so worried, after all it is his life, and he can decide what he wants to do. But after yesterday evening I was unsure again. Apparently he had a serious problem.

“Mhmm…” That was all I got to hear. “Wanna join me?” He murmured with his seductive voice.

“Are you flirting with me, Bieber?” I asked, giggling.

“Always.” He said softly, and laughed with me. “How was your day?” He asked, sounding genuinely interested. I told him about the meeting with Leonardo. What I left out, is the part where Leo asked about Justin. But everything else with Lisa, I told him.

“No one could understand why he was so angry. Lisa was crying, I felt so sorry for her.”

Baby, Leonardo is doubtless super nervous. This is his big event, there just has everything to work out.” Justin said, but all I heard was ‘Baby’. One of my old nickname. My heart just skipped a beat, as I wasn't sure how to feel about it. Justin must have sense it as he uncertain cleared his throat.

“And let's be honest, to book a catering company isn’t really a big deal.” He added.

“You are right.” I said, still confused. “Scooter often freaked out when it came to things like that.” I says to relax the mood. Justin laughed as apparently it worked.

“Yes, he has a temper like a Latina.” Justin laughed, I joined him. “Do you miss working at Scooter’s sometimes?” He asks me after we had calmed down. Yes, very much indeed. But why should I tell him that? It wouldn’t change anything. “He misses you. He has repeatedly said that to me.” Justin added, as he realized that I won’t answer that question. Instead, I stuffed more chips in my mouth chewing loudly.

“Which chips?” Justin asked curiously, to change the subject.

“Doritos.” I said after I had swallowed.

“No! How can you do that to me?” He asked, pouting and dramatic. I laughed out loud.

“I know those are your favorites.” That was exactly what I was missing about our relationship, these talks and this playful interactions. At that moment I could forget how painful the last few months was because he dropped me. Maybe it was a mistake, to move together so quickly, to do everything together, and let it get so serious as fast as we did, but it felt right in that moment back then. We both wanted it that way. Perhaps we should have given our relationship more time, be slow. Meet us in peace, with dates and phone calls, somewhat like now. Maybe everything would have been different. Maybe...

“Have we rushed it?” Justin asked suddenly, as if he could read my mind. Surprised, I looked at the phone in my hand. Did he just say that?

“It didn’t feel that way back then. It was what we both wanted.” I said thoughtfully. I hope we are really talking about the same thing right now.

“I'm sorry, for what happened last night.” Justin whispered into the phone ashamed. We hadn’t really talked about it. I also didn’t really want to talk about it, I know how uncomfortable it was for him. “I don’t want that anymore. These parties, the women and all that. It is however unsatisfactory and meaningless. It doesn’t make me happy, you know?”

“That's good, Justin. This is the important step in the right direction.”

“Anna and I have removed all the drugs and alcohol of the house. There is nothing left.”

“How is Anna?” I asked, sometimes I miss her. We were really close. She was a kind of substitute mother for Justin and me. Always ready to listen and had a good piece of advice when we needed help, she was always there for us. And I knew she was still there for Justin. It was always a relief to know for myself that he wasn’t completely alone. He and his family had long since ceased speaking. He was embarrassed and he was ashamed of his behavior.

“Anna is doing well, but she misses you too. She was delighted when I told her that we are both back in touch and will see each other tomorrow.” He said quietly, I could hear as he went up the stairs and closed the bedroom door behind him. “I’m also very pleased that you’ll be there tomorrow.” He muttered. His words were like sugar for my soul.

“I’m looking forward too.” I admitted with a big smile on my face. He is the only person in this world that brings these feelings up in me.

------------------------

Had to post so fast bc of a special girl from chicago :) <3

Hope you guys love that chapter as much as I do! Thank you all for the votes and comments...keep that up...I love you...!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4K 49
This is a story in which everything is possible. All your fantasies and desires, all your fears could be satisfied in these chapters. It is a story a...
74.4K 1.9K 52
This is the sequel of Recovery! What will happen, after you had some exciting holiday where you and Justin get to know and love each other, and you d...
1.3M 9.8K 180
better get ya holy water ready cause shits about to go down - All imagines from tumblr!! - more explict imagines are private, follow me to read sele...
165K 5.4K 41
[Dec. 10, 2019 #1 in JBFF] The bad boys always want the good girl to be bad for them but what happends when the bad girl wants the good boy to be bad...